KSI UNB0RN- KSI Mentor

Finally FaIIout

Name/ GT: KSI UNBORN 

Award:  Mentor award 

Link :http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40966-unborn/

UNB0RN has taught me a lot specifically how to do the basics that are the most important the quickest and most efficient he is a person I can come and talk to and he will listen anytime I think he is one of the best generals I've personally ever had.

@Unborn should have the other 4 people he has mentored besides me to confirm that he has mentored them by tonight or tomorrow most likely :)

Unborn has taught me from the basics again. Things have changed since I left, but unborn brought me back on track and now I'm an officer. He is reliable and will be willing to help members when they need a question answered 

Awards

@Unborn has been an amazing mentor for me because of the fact that he always is able to answer any and all questions I have and has taught me the important things about becoming an officer. He does a great job being aware of everything squad related and can solve problems really quick. I am happy to have such a great leader like unborn as my general.

Awards

@Unborn has been the best mentor cause i didnt know nothing at all untill he went over everything on how to recruit and trained people. Hes always there when we need help or are confuse on something.

Awards

Unborn is a reliable and trust worthy Gen he has taught me in different ways from a sgt to captain from bad to good unborn has been there. 

Awards

11 hours ago, KSI KiLLER 7 said:

0/5 so far.

Please ensure you are familiar with the minimum post count to nominate or witness: 

Also no one with a sufficient post count has claimed him as their mentor. Meaning your witness statement, if the member is indeed your mentor, should state that, "member x is my mentor" 

Witness movement?

Please keep in mind that you MUST claim this person as your "mentor" in order for your witness statement to be usable.

You must also have more than 40 posts on the forums to count as a witness.