Productions Team Chat

Next months montage competition opens on Wednesday guys! So lets see loads of submissions! Lets get the word out to our divisions! Make sure you let people knoww that if they win the competition it gives them a possibility of winning points for their division as all the winners of the montage competition will have their montage battle it out with the other winners!!!!!! Spread the word you awesome department!!!

• 2 months later...

Man this section is dead!!! Lets hype it up!!!!! 

Hello @Productions!!! This coming Monday (11/27/17) Myself and @Skarzx 77 would like to have a department meeting! We are looking at betweet 6:30pm EST - 7:00pm EST! Really would help if EVERYONE can attend! We have some exciting stuff in the works for 2018! And also so we can gauge how you guys, especially the newer members of the team, are finding the department and any ideas you may have to throw on the table! Look forward to seeing you all there!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello Productions! I just want to say what an awesome year 2017 has been for this department! We wouldn't have got as far as we have without the hard work of each of you guys! So I just want to say thank you for all the effort you have put in! Have a very happy New year everyone and let's make 2018 even better for this department !!!! 

On 12/29/2017 at 3:08 PM, KSI Gary 7 said:

Hello Productions! I just want to say what an awesome year 2017 has been for this department! We wouldn't have got as far as we have without the hard work of each of you guys! So I just want to say thank you for all the effort you have put in! Have a very happy New year everyone and let's make 2018 even better for this department !!!! 

Yea man it’s been lit 

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, KSI Gary 7 said:

All this dust *cough* we gotta start using this place !

Well I'm glad I could start knocking off some dust *cough cough* it' pretty freaking dusty um in here lawd

• 4 weeks later...