True 7 - Outstanding Service Lv. 1

Loyalty Paradox

Gamertag: KSI True 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-true-7/

Award: Outstanding Service Lv. 1

Reason: Where to start... True is KSI personified, this young lady goes above and beyond every damn day and by beyond I mean she is constantly putting herself out to assist any and every member who crosses her path despite being part of and an integral part at that, of almost every department on the forums raising the standard hugely as well as leading the directors and 7s who operate underneath her. More witnesses WILL come forward.

KSI True 7 has gone above and beyond in so many different ways to better this community tenfold. True has been an outstanding example of true leadership in this community and I can without a doubt say that I am a better leader because of what she has taught me thus far. True is always working daily to improve the gaming experience of those members around her and is constantly coming up with new ideas to help better the community in different ways. I can't think of anyone else that deserves this award as much as she does and I hope you all feel the same. 

Love ya true <3 

KSI True 7 has always been the one to go above and beyond in all her roles as a leader. Even though she also has real life duties, she is always there ready to answer question or to guide you in the right direction. For example, with the News Team she is direct, and takes charge. If we are slacking she let's us know, and if we need help as to how to write a specific article, she is there and guiding us in the right direction. 

I have known True for 2 years and throughout that time she has always strived to complete her duties and more. When she was a general back in the day, she worked hard to keep things in order while still allowing other's to enjoy the community. Since then, she has only improved in leadership, and going above and beyond. She inspires people everyday and she deserves to get this accomplishment. She also encourages others to their best and to get involved in all sorts of activties, and also seems to make people feel welcome. 

Sometimes when some have reached their 7''s rank they kind of back off on going above and beyond. Kind of like their carrying capacity. True has not reached her carrying capacity. She has involved herself in multiple departments, while also fulfilling her leadership role. True is an inspiration that makes every member want to try hard to achieve and accomplish her spirit, work ethic, and support for this community. Some people are scared to go above and beyond, but True has the courage to excel without a doubt and deserves the "Outstanding Service Level 1" award for sure. 

True while I do not know much I do know the praise she gets in most parties I hop into many people say all that she has done for them and I myself can say in the short time I've been around True she has been an amazing worker always trying to build and grow on ideas to make the community better and more fun for all of us. True is someone who represents the community and shows what True KSI colors look like.

True absolutely deserves this award. I'm actually shocked I'm here witnessing for her Level 1, when in my mind, she's done so much more than even this award would acknowledge.

I've witnessed her dedication and motivation in action within Clan Ops. She wasn't promoted to Director from Co-Division Leader because she hypnotized KSI's leadership. She received that through her hard work, attention to detail, and love of her members.

She went right through the Director's rank to Senior Director because of that same drive and passion, and she's affected so many people's KSI experiences, including my own. What makes her stand out isn't only that she's one of the best Clan Ops leaders we've had in recent memory; it's that she's also one of the best Department Operations leaders we've had in my time in this community.

She approached me and told me she was gunning for News Team head, and my expectations were lofty. I wasn't going to give up the department to just anyone. But she stepped through and rose to the top, inspiring her fellow writers to think creatively and make KSI News bigger and better.

She's mentoring the next crop of great KSI leaders in both Clan and Dep Ops. She has fought through so many real life struggles and it has barely, if ever, effected her ability  to give 100% to this community.

When I think of Outstanding Service, I think about what mark that person has made on those around them, and what mark they've made on KSI. So few people make a lasting (positive) impression, and True is, without a doubt, one of those few.

True, I'm thankful for all that you do and I hope this piece relays just how grateful I am for everything you've done.

This community would not be as great as it currently is without her efforts, and I wholeheartedly agree with the notion that she deserves this Outstanding Service award.

Where do I even start. True is an outstanding individual both in and out of KSI. She does more for the community then a lot of people realize. I've known true for quite awhile now and she has always been around when I needed help. As I have moved up through the ranks True was always there to guide me and answer any questions I had as she does with multiple leaders through KSI. I have seen her go out of her way to help others throughout the community multiple times to achieve to their best potential. She is very dedicated to this community and does what she needs to do to help make it thrive. 

Although she can be a poop head at times true has definitely demonstrated time and time again outstanding service to this community. Wether it be through clan ops both times as she has risen through the ranks and helped out any and everyone she could or through web ops with both helping members further understand and get the word out about the aap system or her continued triumphs running a department with the news team and transitioning overlord impy out from a head position he held on to way longer than he would have liked. Trues compassion for this community goes above and beyond any normal member I've seen. Through trials and tribulations she's succeeded where many others do not in overcoming something in her personal life that caused het to have to leave the community she loved to work on her personal life only to come back a year later and hit the ground running to work her way back up and surpass where she left off and make it all the way up to the prestigious rank of senior director. She lives to help members ant way she can from buying members games that she couldn't necessarily afford but somehow made it work out. Her dedication to succeed in the face of many problems that others would give up flat out but she perserveered through them and has become a far better leader in there aftermath. 

Only outstanding service level 1? I'm amazed this individual has only just now been nominated for this award. True is hard working motivated, honest and always thriving to better herself and others. She's picked me up personally when she didn't need to nor did she know me all that well at the time. She's motivated me to start writing again just by showing recognition to my work. She doesn't believe or act like shes some power crazy nut because of a rank yet she still knows how to do her thing when she needs to. She's an inspiration to many within this community myself included. I'm sure we will all drink to this soon enough! Much love.

I'm here to witness for True, man there is a lot of things I can say bout true, but I'm going to make it short, True is natural born leader, I worked aside of true as a director and all I seen was a powerful leader and great friend, such pushes herself to become better not only in KSI but in here personal life, she serves this award no questions ask, I greatly appreciate True for being a great leader in KSI 

• The Retired Greg Guy

First let me take some time to apologize to true this should have been posted a long time ago.

This is a no-brainer. 

True has had an unorthodox trip through KSI.  True was working her way the ranks in her squad but she had some life issues that forced her to step away.  when she returned she started working hard from the start willing to help out new members and helped her squad grow. She eventually made it to CoFO.  This is when True should have received this award.  True was the only 7 in her div after all the other 7s left to join another community.   She stepped to the challenge and rebuilt the 7s staff under her. True has continued to grow as a leader not only in clan ops but also in web ops.  I could have also added that when Azeral and I  promoted true  to director from the codiv rank we placed a target on her back that could that put a lot of stress on her that she was able to over come but perhaps that can be for os lv2 

I want to say that there is so much more to say about true and why she deserves this award

What can I say about True that hasn't already been posted? This member is the prime example of what a leader should be. Day in and day out she goes above and beyond what is expected of her. 

When it comes to clan ops she is willing to help or give advice to anyone who asks. She sacrifices sleep and puts real life aside to make sure things are running smoothly. She never backs down from any challenge or obstacle in her way. She goes out of her way to make sure this community is being run the way it should be. 

If not in clan ops, then her dedication to the News Team. Since joining the team I have never seen anyone work harder. Wether it be writing or editing articles, she is always right there to lend a hand to anyone in need. She truly amazes me that she makes time for everything she does. Balancing real life and all the responsibilities she has is truly impressive. 

As previous witnesses have stated it is amazing this is just an OS level 1. In her time here moving up through the ranks, she has mentored and assisted so many individuals including myself. She has put her own money on the line for competitions and name changes, all in the name of bettering this community and the people around her. 

There is no one person I've ever seen that deserves this award more. I hope my witness statement provides a bit of insight into how truly outstanding this member is....pun intended.