KSI August Town Hall Q&A Question Submission

Impy

It's time for August KSI Town Hall Q&A!  The point of this post is for you to submit questions to the panels of leaders and members to answer at 8:30 p.m. EST on Friday, August 25

Post up any question/idea/topic about KSI, gaming, or whatever, below, and we will try to get to it.

I am just wondering if we could play different games each day and can we do party's tonight or when ever 

What advice could you give to a Department member that is interested in working towards a Co Head position??

Questions:

1. What is one thing you know right now, that wish you would have known back when you first joined?

2. For those recruits that just joined, what advice can you give them if they want to be CEO one day?

3. Can you name a KSI Member that has been a huge influence and reason you are where you are today?

4. Between Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity... which of the 3 do you use/exemplify the most?

5. With the NFL season coming up, do you guys have a team you'll be cheering for?

If the GamerTag you currently have was taken , what would you pick as a new gamer tag? Any significance behind it ? (Ex. Nickname, Favorite character etc.)

Why you joined whatever department you may be currently in and your experience in it so far? (Funny moments, great memories etc)

Ok! Since I always ask a least ten questions... ill just ask one. Cause honestly I have no time to think of ten!!! 

Not ksi specific, but I am in need of some advice. 

Freshman in college, and there is so much to do and like no time. My time management skills are obviously to nooby for college. But just give me all and or any advice and I'd appreciate it!!! 

Also... could you possibly post this on YouTube or something because I won't be able to watch it live.. because work. But shout out to all you hard working peeps!! Love and miss yall!

• Tavie unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Tavie locked and featured this topic