KSI Mpliers 7 OS LvL 2

PANTSIR

Name: KSI Mpliers 7
Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Mpliers 7 continues to go above and beyond the Call of Duty in his role as a senior leader here in KSI. KSI Mpliers 7 dedicates himself to this community and is available most hours throughout day and night. KSI Mpliers 7 is a mentor and has mentor many many many members and leaders alike. KSI Mpliers 7 in recent times has even set up and assisted squads and divisions set up servers on Discord. Bottom line in addition to being the most Senior Director, is a Senior Forums Mod and Department Head for the highest speed and most employed department; Tournaments and Events, who over sees multiple events every week and helps coordinate events which includes but not limited too Spring Break and Spirit Week. There is simply no doubt, that KSI Mpliers does not deserve this award, but has with hard work and dedication earned this award, OS level 3, and is deserving of The Most Outstanding Award as well, and you can expect those nominations when the time requirements have allowed for such nominations.

Through Trials and tribulations pliers has spent his career in KSI out doing himself and many peers at every step of the way, whether it is just being around or available 24/7, being one of the most successful seniors we have ever seen, dealing with scores of issues every week or running one of our best ran depts and easily the best rendition of TnE he continues to give his all to this community day in and day out, this is one of those awards i would have nominated him for had i not just assumed he already had it. he is a mentor to many and a pleasant name to see in a party when i want to shoot the Poop or when there is work or issues to be done. his humble attitude allows him to continue to absorb and gain knowledge to better his stay and the community's standings. i hate writing these but this one is a must, no question he deserves this award and hell prob the next level as well. but that is an argument for a different day

KSI Mpliers 7 has been one of the biggest influences on my KSI career thus far. He has continuously strived to make this community better by doing all he can to assist the members on a day to day basis. Mpliers is a Senior Director, Senior Forums Moderator, and the TnE Department Head; He truly does a ton for this community. I like many of my peers would not be the same leader without him. He truly motivates, teaches, and assists his fellow leaders and members in any way he can, and he 100% hands down deserves this award.

• The Retired Greg Guy

First off lets just sit back and look at the career of Mpliers.

He not only ran his div very well taking one of the first destiny squads showing the entire community how to grow and split a squad on destiny.  He also left a standard in ES of Leadership having not 1 but 2 ES leaders that followed him into the directors rank.

As a director he continued his growth working with several division to mentor several leaders in KSI as well as running productions and had a big hand in running T&E.  Pliers later took over T&E to build it into one of the best run dept. working on way to keep it fresh and fun by expanding the team to include reps from every division.  I think the best way to describe pliers is little things done greatly.

I will post more latter

Pliers inspires everyone in KSI, from recruits and up, to myself of course. He teaches people his knowledge and passes down his overall KSI wisdom every time you're in a party with him. Any time I've had a question about anything, or have witnessed anyone else having one, or in need of assistance, Pliers is there. He was Director over DM, my Division for some time and truly made an impact on DM, all in a positive way that left a mark to this very day. Pliers continues to run so many different departments throughout clan ops and web ops, making a difference to better this Community. I've never seen a Senior Leader so active and engaged in all he does in quite some time. I personally respect Pliers a great deal for all he does, and truly believes he deserves this award. 

It is truly an honor to be able to post and help pliers attain one of the various awards he deserves from this community, especially because this is yet a small thank you to repay a fraction of what he does for this community, especially DM. From the time I rejoined almost a year ago, I have seen pliers involvement spread throughout this community. He has mentored and served as the foundation for a plethora of 7's (my entire 7 staff included) as well as constantly lending himself out to members from every rank, division, and walk of life in KSI. Besides the business aspect of the hundreds of things pliers does for the community, he is not only viewed as a leader, a mentor, and a role model for our members, but especially a friend. Running into pliers anywhere regardless of the nature of the situation you encounter him in, there is always a relaxing and comfortable presence that follows. He makes members laugh, makes them happy, and teaches them to grow simply by being around them and having real conversations because thats the type of person pliers is. No member in this community deserves this award more and is truly outstanding when it comes to serving those around him. So cheers bro (or take a shot like we always do), you earned it and thank you for all you've done.

#Potatopatoodle

Dropping my vote to witness.

1. Dedication through trials and tribulations. Out of everyone in this community, I have seen Pliers go through the worst of circumstances. However, he remains a strong shoulder to lean on for the rest of this community. He has been thrown under the buss, yelled at, kicked down. Yet his own problems are never an issue because his friends, the members of KSI, come first.

2. Motivation of members. Countless times, I have heard Pliers give a speech to one of our beloved members about why staying in KSI is good. He makes sure that his friendship to this community is known so that people will know where to turn to in a time of need. Not only does he take the time to convince people to stay in KSI, he explains why they are needed, looked up to, valued.

3. Leader Training. Out of all of the senior leaders leading this community, Pliers has trained and worked with every one of them. Each Director and Senior Director has learned at least one thing from this amazing individual, causing Pliers to have an impact whether or not he is a part of the situation. He continues to train new-comers by giving them advice and pushing them in the right direction.

4. Versatility. On top of clan-ops, Pliers is all over our departments. He is the Head of T&E, and an assistant to every other department by bringing in referrals, offering ideas, giving assistance. He assists Greg in running Education, ensures LEAD classes are being hosted, assists with any new information and re-creating of the 201 classes.

5. Effort. I have never seen such amounts of effort for something in which we do not get paid to do. He puts so much effort into this community, into the leaders and the member of this community. He is seen as a figurehead of our people because he is who people turn to, who people learn from, who people are motivated by.

Pliers has been a part of this community for over 3 and a half years and has not once stopped giving his all to this community, no matter how many times he seems to be kicked in the nads (virtually, of course). If ANYONE were to get this award, they should put the same amount of effort to KSI as Pliers does.

To be honest anyone could write a book about all the things pliers has done and the influences he has had on this community. I have been in this community for a little over 2 years, and since the very beginning pliers has been there. He was mentioned before I even knew him. He is an inspiration to those around him. He takes time out of his day to do streamings, to help members, or to even be a listener. Not only does he fulfill his duties at his officer rank but as a friend of this community. He's that one person whole will wake up at 12 and listen to you if you have problems. 

McPillars is an amazing leader and as I said above influences, and inspires those around him. He takes on multiple roles within this community, and to be honest I have no idea how he does it. It is completely inspirational. He is a mentor of many. He is the type of leader that inspires others to step up to their full potential. His dedication for this community is unbelievable. 

Pliers is truly inspirational and I don't think there is a doubt in anyone's minds that he does deserve this award. 

He knows when he needs to be serious and when he can joke around, and it makes him a fun person to be around. He always has the answers to questions asked. He has truly poured his heart into this community ranging from leadership, to T&E, to some of the departments.... I can't even list everything that he is a part of. 

Pliers is great at what he does. And he does these things within this community. He is inspirational, a mentor, a leader, a supporter, and he is one of the most dedicated persons I know. He truly deserves this award and I believe he will go on to achieve more. 

Hi guys, going to need this to close in 48h.

Please get your last witnesses in and then staff voting will commence.

Ok, so I knew Pliers from 2 years back when I was in Fierce WI my best friend was in Lycans ES and Pliers was a Co-founder over there. When I was around Lycans and Pliers was there he would help host extra game nights and sacrifice his time to deal with a problem longer than he might have had to just so he can maybe make the outcome a positive one. I wish I could say more but I know not much else.