Iron Madden w/ Chicago 7

Hello Everybody :afro:

Do you like to play Madden? Do you think you can beat me? If your answer is yes to both of those, then IRON MADDEN is the thing for you! :) Iron Madden is my new show based on playing Madden with KSI members throughout the community and have a good time! The first episode will kick off on August 24th @9pm EST against KSI Airborne 7!! Tune in to www.twitch.tv/ksilive to watch this epic battle! If you are interested in being a part of an epic battle moving forward, shoot me a message on xbox (GT is KSI Chicago 7) and I can get you signed up to play against me and coordinate a time. 

On 8/23/2017 at 8:35 PM, Windy City Guy said:

Hello Everybody :afro:

Do you like to play Madden? Do you think you can beat me? If your answer is yes to both of those, then IRON MADDEN is the thing for you! :) Iron Madden is my new show based on playing Madden with KSI members throughout the community and have a good time! The first episode will kick off on August 24th @9pm EST against KSI Airborne 7!! Tune in to www.twitch.tv/ksilive to watch this epic battle! If you are interested in being a part of an epic battle moving forward, shoot me a message on xbox (GT is KSI Chicago 7) and I can get you signed up to play against me and coordinate a time. 

First Show: Iron Madden - Episode 1:

If you want to be a future guest, post in this thread!