KSI Metatron 7 OS lvl 1

TexAngel 77

Gamer Tag: KSI Metatron 7

Forums Link: @KSI Metatron 7

Reason I feel he deserves this award: Meta has always gone above the call of duty for our community.  If he's not guiding new members he's gaming with just about anyone. If you need guidance or just someone to bounce an idea off of Meta has always been there. Although some days he likes to be the tough guy his heart tells you otherwise. He is always willing to spread his knowledge to anyone who is willing to listen. He may have a demanding job in real life he still finds the time to be an awesome leader in this community. 

Metatron has always gone to great lengths for his members. Working with him I've seen the amount of time and dedication he puts into this community day in and day out. Meta is also an EMT, which make it very difficult for him to be an active member of KSI let alone an upstanding leader but somehow he finds the time to juggle 23 hour shifts while also being a source of guidance for the members looking up to him and the div leaders who count on him each and every day. Meta is a pillar in this community, a true testament to leadership. He deserves this award.

KSI Metatron 7 deserves this award he is always there for any member and is a good strong Leader he has taught me a great deal as a Leader helped mentor me he has a demanding job as an EMT but still finds time to be there anytime someone needs him he has been there for me whenever I needed him even if it was to just say hi play a game or give me advice he is a true inspiration to any Leader or member he helps

Meta stands still as one of the greatest leaders in ES and KSI as a whole. He is kind and pushes his fellow leaders and members to their full potential. The big guy is thrown a lot everyday and is able to balance it all without crumbling. He has mentored me throughout my time in ksi and I have always seen him as a helpful hand to guide me through my ranks. I owe many of my success to him as many others do and would stand by him any day which is why he deserves this award.