OTM August 2017 (Closing 9th September)

Scotland

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks.

Hopefully we get some spirit week nominations in here!

Rules
1. No Favouritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

4. You must have over 40 Posts registered to your profile to participate i.e - Nominate

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - 
http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Writer
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Productions Team
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

GFX Artist
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums Account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

Happy voting and Good luck!

Remember that if you are nominating on a mobile device, let us know so we can count your nomination! Thank you!

These nominations close on the 9th of September. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trendies 7- WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Trendies 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Trendies is very hands on with our division he checks in on everyone every day and when there is a problem he assures everyone that it isn't the end of the world and that it can be fixed or it will work out. Trendies volunteers to help for numerous things he wouldn't have to do otherwise and lastly he deals with us somehow. :) 
Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xHAWKx 7- WD
Link to forums account - @KSI xHAWKx 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hawk is one of the 2 Cofounders we have and he is also our HR representative the classes he runs he makes sure to add info in that is helpful and also makes the classes more informative and fun. Hawk takes time away to help and always gives great honest advice on what to do.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI I See Stars- Vanquished WD
Link to forums account - @KSI I See Stars
Reasoning why the deserve this - Stars from what I see isn't around much but he has a lot in his life but when he is on he makes sure to be there for his members and his squad no matter what. Stars is very cool and calm and is great at leading and rebuilding his squad.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mr Snek Fierce WD 1st LT
Link to forums account - @KSI Mr Snek
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Mr Snek works hard as an officer in Fierce he recently got an Xbox 1 and has been looking to make it transition smoothly from 360 to the one. Snek recruits almost every day and when he can he trains people and is always pushing for more.

Writer
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI True 7
Link to forums account - @True 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Throughout this month the news team has been losing members True has handled this well by passing on new opportunities to those of us left in News/History. True leads this department exactly how it should be which is with confidence and a plan. I see a bright future for this department and it is all because of True. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scotland 7
Link to forums account - @Scotland
Reasoning why they deserve this - Scotland this month has made helped teach me about AAP and how it works. He has also played with me several times and is a great Scottsman.

Edited by FaIIout

Founder 

ksi gary 7 founder lw

@ASM Gary

reason: is the ride in LW has been rough recently and Gary has always been by my side in it.along with him not giving up and helping every memeber in ksi and ensuring that LW doesn't.he is always ok too if what his duty are such as recruit club if it wasn't for him we be nothing. When I am a 7 I want him to be my mentor 

cofo 

ksi chicago 7 cofo LW

@Windy City Guy

reason 

Chicago has been my biggest support and the king of everything I need to know as my dutys of general .he has been working deligent with me. He never looked down on me and never given up on me even though sometimes I wanna give.he is also the cofo for 3 squads which is time consuming plus acting gen  when I become a 7 I want him and Gary as my mentors cause I will be set to succeed 

Founder

KSI Silence 7

Founder FI

@KSI Silence 7

Silence is such a reliable person. He has given me helpful tips on my current position while I was having some trouble figuring out what I can do for the squad. He dedicates time to help the ones in need of any advice or to just give friendly tips ad opinions on what people can do. He has given me the strength to not give up on certain things around me in KSI. If there is a point in my time in KSI where I become a higher up, I will consider him as my mentor.

Director:

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7 (Rank Director - DM/LW) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: 

The thing I like best about VeRiiTas is his motivation to help better the divisions he's over. He's always looking for ways that he can support the 7's staff by coming up with new ideas to heighten leadership skills. He involves himself in a way that allows us to run our divisions with little complication, and comes up with effective solutions to any issues we may have. 

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Rank Co-Div - DM)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Gambit has the ability to change how people view someone on a 7's staff. He divides his time equally between each squad, and is willing to work through anything to help someone succeed. The time he takes out of his real life schedule to help people is something all of us should aspire to. Several people look up to him as a mentor, including myself. Everyone could learn something new from Gambit, and his involvement improves this community as a whole. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7 (Rank Co-Fo - DM) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Joe has been around KSI for a long time, and it definitely shows. The amount of time he puts in with the squads he's over is amazing and they all do nothing but benefit from it. If you need help with anything he is always there, willing to assist in any way he can. Joe spends most of his time just hanging out with members, offering advice when needed. He's always looking to host lobbies/workshops, and they are always fun and informative. 

General

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier (Rank Gen - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier/

Reasoning why the deserve this:

Gruntier is my favorite type of person to work with. He's not afraid to ask questions or to learn new things. He has a personality that makes people want to work with him, and come around him more. He teaches his officers everything they need to know to succeed within KSI, especially quality over quantity, which I think is why Cruelty has excelled to be the squad it is now. His game lobbies/workshops are always fun and interactive, and I'm very excited to see his progress in the future. 

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Pastries 7 (Rank CPT - DM/Insanity) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35447-ksi-pastries-7/

Pastries is one of the most involved members I have had the pleasure to meet during my time with KSI. He volunteers for anything that is needed. He does things that we do not ask of him. His game lobbies are not only for his squad, he goes through and invites everyone from our whole division, and even people from other divisions. He's come up with several awesome ideas that have been implemented throughout DM, that have bettered our division as a whole. He is very hands on with his squad, and his dedication to the head hunters team he put together is inspiring. 

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI JaneDoe  (Rank LT - DM/Insanity) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/32652-ksi-janedoe/

It's always awesome to see people come back to KSI, ready to put in work for their squad. JaneDoe is one of those people. She's always looking to help people find information, and reminding her squad of what needs to be done. She's kind, caring, and leads by example, which is exactly what every squad needs. 

Gamertag: KSI Dragons 7 (Rank SSGT - DM/Discord) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18-i-am-dragon™/

Dragons literally came up from nowhere and stepped up to the plate for his squad. Whether it's recruiting, attending lobbies, or just him sharing his ridiculous amount of KSI knowledge, he's always involved to some extent. Dragons really cares about his squad members, and is excellent at diffusing what could end up as serious situations. A lot of people could learn things from him, including myself. 

Will update as I get the time.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 (Founder - Forced Induction)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Silence is an absolutely amazing example of what a real Founder in KSI should be. He is always active on the console whether it's with the 360 squads or the One squads, he is always active on the forums keeping track of transfers and rejoins as far as making sure they get to appropriate squads in FI as well. He currently is also pulling double duty as an interim Gen of a squad. Silence is always available, and when he makes a move he does it soundly and decisively, showing large amount of confidence and the members take notice of it. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DankMemes 7 (Cofo - Forced Induction)
Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Altar (CPT - Hellcat FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31195-ksi-altar/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjMzNjIyLCJpZF8yIjo3Mjk5MjZ9
Reasoning why they deserve this - Altar has a different leadership style than I do, which hasn't always made it easy to teach him yet he has really came into his own as a CPT with his own leadership style that works well for him with the members of the squad. He may not have the most commanding presence, but the members listen to and respect him. He is eager to learn and he has become very knowledgeable as far as KSI, but isnt afraid to ask questions when he does need the assistance or even just a reminder. He is someone that I can truly rely on in this squad and in KSI, which is not an easy quality to find. It will be a fun thing to see him working as a General of his own squad evrntually. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Salem (LT - Hellcat FI
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39948-ksi-xsalem/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Salem has completely surprised me in the best way possible. Salem had issues early on in her KSI career,  and when she came back she made promises to change and work hard and to improve. We've all heard that before, and we have seen these members fall through time and time again. Salem (Jade Rabbit) has not failed those promises. She has improved as a member, an officer, and as a person as you can see if you've been around her recently. She is driven, and is always striving to gain more knowledge and to do more for the squad and it's members. She has been doing the work load of almost 3 officers, and is starting to really get into the swing of things. I look forward to seeing the bright future that she has here as a leader as she develops further.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anansi (LT - Hellcat FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-ksi-anansi/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Anansi has continued to improve as an officer in KSI. The time he is spending bringing the members together on the squad level is one of the reasons Hellcat is what it currently is. When I need something done he is one of those that doesn't hesitate to volunteer, instead charges in and is ready to go when something is mentioned. His dedication and enthusiasm are much appreciated.

Co-Div Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Rank - Co-Div Leader - DM)

Link to forums accounthttp://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gambit is here for each and every member of DM. He leads by example, especially when he sets a standard. He'll go out and do it himself, to help others with it, to prove to others that he's willing to put in the time and work as well. His works with me and the rest of the DM 7 staff amazingly, where we all work as a solid, cohesive unit, making sure we're all on the same page, having the exact same information and knowledge, always passing it down about what's going on within the Division. He checks in at least once a week, if not more, with each and every squad in DM thoroughly. He is there within minutes if needed, not just for myself, but for any member that is in need of anything. He truly inspires me and others to always go out of our way and do more, as that is what he always does. He truly is exemplary and a role model to all, in and even outside of DM. 

Founder:

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7 (Rank - Founder - DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Kitty goes above and beyond everything you would expect a Founder to do. She is currently acting Co-Founder over two squads, and basically doing the work of a Co-Founder and Founder at the same time. She also is currently still the HR rep for DM, and is doing an amazing job with it. Her workshops are always informative, fun and very engaging. The amount of time and effort she puts in to DM and this entire Community is outstanding. She takes pride in her work, and always is willing to spend time and pass down her knowledge to others. She goes the extra mile and will answer a question you have for her within seconds. If she doesn't know it, she will find out right away, and get back to you efficiently and effectively about it. Kitty's presence as a Founder and overall Leader in DM is a force to be reckoned with. She is kind, sweet, caring and most importantly, true to herself, as she is always keeping things as real as they come.

General:

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier (Rank - General - DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Since Gruntier has become General of this squad, it has continued to prosper and flourish. He is one of the most down to earth, level headed individuals I've had the pleasure to work with in this Community. He runs his squad like a tight ship, making sure everything is running smoothly. Whether it be hosting or keeping track of workshops, game nights or anything else, he is always on top of things. Gruntier always makes sure everyone in the squad is included in activities. He is a one man welcoming Committee too, always making sure to make new recruits feel Welcome. He trains his officers so effectively, making sure they know exactly what they are doing, which keeps his squad running so well and efficient. Gruntier is a member who truly cares for this Community, through and through. He is honest and caring, and that is a trait he also makes sure he passes down to each and every member within his squad. 

Captain:

Gamertag: KSIxFORSAKEN (Rank - Captain -DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/ 

Reasoning why they deserve this: FORSAKEN comprises everything a Captain should be, and more. He runs an amazing Halo HH Team, and makes sure everything is always going accordingly in everything he does. He is always on top of things, whether it be making sure member's security settings are correct, to recruiting new people and making them feel Welcome and at home, to keeping on top of training people up to PVT's and CPL's. FORSAKEN is always there to do it in a timely fashion. FORSAKEN is always a great mentor to others in his squad and works with all the officers within his perspective squad, which I have witnessed on multiple occasions. It's a pleasure to see such a Captain that takes so much pride in his squad, and not only puts in the work, but also has fun in the process, making sure everyone around him is having fun as well.

Lieutenant: 

Gamertag: KSI Magestic (Rank - Lieutenant - DM/Savage)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43918-ksi-magestic/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Magestic is a well rounded individual that Is always eager and willing to learn more. He is a genuine, sincere individual, always wanting to help people out in video games, as well as spread any knowledge in KSI that he is capable of doing. He tries his best to include everyone in his parties and game lobbies, and is always eager to answer any questions and help out any member within his squad. I am looking forward to seeing this member mold in to his own, and expect to see some more great things from him in the future. 

Member:

Gamertag: KSI SoloGenesys: (Rank - Lieutenant - DM/Savage)

Links to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39898-ksi-solohan/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Solo is a great person overall. She is very humble and helpful to all members in DM. She is blunt and tells it like it is, in a very good manner that comes off as professional and polite as well. She is extremely helpful to others, always willing to lend a helping hand anytime you ask something of her. She is also very friendly and welcoming to all new members within all of DM. She has a great presence and can practically mesh in well with any crowd, right away, making people surrounding her feel like they're right at home. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI xEpiC FaiLx (4CPT – LW/Caesar)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42745-ksi-xepic-failx/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Epic has been a huge help to me and my squad, even though he isn’t even in my division, and deserves some recognition for it. He consistently offers to help me host gamenights, proofread my docs, and anything else I need. He also encourages his squad, and always does what’s asked of him to the best of his ability.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI xJose (4LT – FI/Velocity)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37477-ksi-xjose/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Jose is one of the most active members of our squad, he gives advice and tells it like it is. Other than myself he hosts the most gamenights/workshops, and consistently offers to help any members (ex. Walking them through the forums, showing them how to recruit, etc.) Anytime he’s been asked to do something he’s done it, and he does it correctly the first time, which is honestly fantastic.

Awards

General

Gamertag (Rank/Division): KSI Skarzx (Gen EO/Vendetta)

Link to forums:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx/

Reason he deserves award: Since the day he was promoted he has put in every effort to make his squad grow and be a cohesive unit. He puts forth a positive energy that draws people to want to play with him and generally want to be apart of the community. The man puts in massive amounts of hours towards the squad in keeping it active, healthy, friendly and growing. Constantly makes himself available for the members of the squad, checking in to random parties to see how members are, to putting together awesome game nights or informative workshops. His fluent usage of the forums Has made him a very strong educator on how to set up an account as well as navigation of the site. Skarzx has done a phenomenal job in making vendetta a very healthy, active and fun squad to want to be apart of.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GrimShot77
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-gr1msh0t29/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Brand new to the rank of Co-Founder , he has definitely didnt miss a step from his general days. Always available for guidance , information,  and any thing a new general would need to succeed. If I need an honest answer even if it's one I don't want to hear he will always be the one to tell me. His continued activity in all squads in my division is definitely a testimony to how much he cares about the success of EO. Consider this man my mentor and is a no-brainer for Co-Founder of the month.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Guyy
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-ksi-guyy/

Reasoning why the deserve this - The guy who originally brought me into KSI and has helped me every step of the way in my journey to make General. He runs the squad I split from and since splitting has done it all, from recruiting to training his officers.he continues to persevere thru any problems that may arise and will no doubt continue to make DEFIANT one of the best squads in KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Techz
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43190-ksi-techz/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has been vital to me in my efforts to revive the Vendetta Squad in EO. From recruiting, training , promoting to whatever you can name he has done it. Willing to take on any responsibility you give him and succeed  in various goals I set for my officers makes me appreciate this man that much more. I plan of seeing big things come from this guy in the future.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DaQuestion
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This is my newly promoted captain now but while being a LT in a new squad he has impressed me more than anyone in KSI. He has come a long way in a short time and can honestly say my squad is better than ever thanks to his efforts. He shown the ability to handle any situation and/Or problem efficiently and without negative feedback. Definitely deserves LT of the Month in my book.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSICarryUrAss
Link to forums account -
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43632-ksi-carryurass/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Newly promoted SSGT and man has this man been on fire. I personally paid for his name change with the idea he can be a vital member of my officer staff and boy did I get this one right. Although he is still coming out of his shell so to speak, he has hosted game night that lasted 3 hours, had a good workshop on CoC and KSI based chats as well as Recruiting and learning to be a full fledged officer.

Forum Staff

(Admin/Mods/Department Heads)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI Gary7
Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-asm-gary/

Reasoning why they deserve this- In my time so far with the Productions team,  noone has encouraged me more to get on live streams and help make content for YouTube channel. Always around when I have questions which is alot . Definitely a main reason why I enjoy being a member of productions.

Edited by KSI Skarzx
Wrong category for nominate

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Commander 7 DR Co-Div Leader

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21998-ksi-commander-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this- Commander is always finding new ways to better his division and grow. He makes sure everything is being done in his division. In his free time he spend time with his division and try's to meet all of the new members.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Koolaid 7 DR Co-Founder

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41564-ksi-koolaidman2/

Reasoning why they deserve this- Koolaid is always playing with the squad he is over. He is currently the acting gen of Seraphim. He is always finding way to better the squad as well as include the officer staff and get there opinions on things before we  do them. He is very involved with his squads but in a good way 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Maniac5 Kingdom DR General

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38697-ksi-maniac5/

Reasoning why they deserve this- Maniac only being a general for only 3-4 weeks has brought in 30 new active members and is currently trying to split his squad. He spends a lot of time with his officer mentoring them on everything he knows so that they can be great leaders one day.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Donald Duck Seraphim DR 1LT

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43850-ksi-donald-duck/

Reasoning why they deserve this- Donald has been an SSGT for most of the month. He has recruited 10 people in alone and has been running a lot of gamenights. Donald helps make sure his squad is having a great time with no drama. He always focuses heavily on making the squad as active as possible

Lieutenant 

Gamertag(Rank-

Division/Squad ) KSI Python 7 Seraphim DR 3CPT

Link to Fourms account 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26437-ksi-python-7/

Reasoning of why they deserve this is because Python always goes out of his normal ways to help out other people wether they're not in Seraphim or not. He's trying to make DR a betters division and get it bigger with just 3 squads within all of DR. He is a recruiting beast as well is a social person and doesn't take crap from nobody and doesn't sugarcoat anything 

Edited by KSI Donald Duck

Awards

Founder

Gamertag: KSI Silence 7 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7

He's always there when we need him and he does a great job on staying on top of things. He does a lot for KSI from what I see

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Mitsuha

ENFORCER FI

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/27403-ksi-kawaiidesuu/

He stays on top of things works hard always willing to do what needs to be done always has the squad first and it's members works great with the whole team

Gamertag: KSI AriesKiller

ENFORCER FI

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44323-arieskiller/

Always willing to learn and help out another member has alot of potential always includes members in games always following the coc attends almostevery meeting

Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7 (Rank Co-Fo - DM) 

Joe is a wealth of information, I couldn't ask for a better advisor. Joe is always there to answer any questions I may have or anyone else in the squad. Joe always goes above and beyond to help his squads out whether it's hosting game nights when we are short handed or going around and introducing himself to our newest members. Joe is always their for his fellow KSI members and is an inspiration to everyone he is around. Joe always knows how to light up a party with humour making KSI a fun environment, always useing funny nicknames to brighten up people's day.

Gamertag: KSIFORSAKEN  (Rank CPT - DM/Cruelty Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/

FORSAKEN is a prime example of what a captain should be and more. If something needs done he goes and does it. He is always hanging out with the squad making certain that they are happy and active. FORSAKEN also not only goes out and actively recruits people but afterwords he checks up on them and spends time with them to make them feel welcome. FORSAKEN is also a very dedicated to being an officer he is meticulous at doing all his paperwork crossing all his T's and dotting his I's so to speak. FORSAKEN has earned the respect of his fellow officers and of the squad. I am proud to have him in Cruelty and look forward to seeing what he can do in the future.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Mitch  (Rank LT - DM/Cruelty ) 
Link to forums account:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41526-ksi-mitch/

Mitch is nicknamed the Glorified secretary for the simple reason that he is always willing to do his job of training or promoting someone regardless of what he is doing. He favorite's all squad members and checks to see who needs promoting every day I have watched him in the middle of headhunters practice notice that someone changed their gamer tag so he says I'll be right back promotes them up and returns to practice like nothing happened. Whenever there is a new member I know I can rely on Mitch to greet them, he has a way of making people feel welcome and talks to people as if he's known them for years. Mitch is one of the reasons why so many members that join Cruelty stay active and in Cruelty. Mitch is one of the best LT's I could hope for and is always striving to make Cruelty a better place.

Submitted on a mobile device 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Koolaid 7 DR Co-Founder

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41564-ksi-koolaidman2/

Reasoning why they deserve this- KSI Koolaid 7 works hard to make sure everyone is DR is having a good time. During his time as co founder he has helped me every step of the way in running my squad. He teaches me everything he knows. If I need advice he will give me the advice I need to hear. He works hard as co founder. At the moment he works super hard to be temporary gen of Seraphim, but at the same time always finds time to play with Kingdom. I am glad that I have someone as dedicated and hardworking as he is to be my mentor.  

Co-Div Leader

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Division: DM

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Reason why they deserve this:

Gambit is always there when you need him the most. At any given time he is willing and able to help out or lend an ear to any problem or situation that any member may have. He's constantly hopping into parties and making sure everybody is okay and happy and just having a good time. He's a great problem solver and quick to act when a tough situation is presented. He has also been a good friend and mentor and as time goes on he will develop into the right person for all of your needs.

Founder

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7

Division: DM

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

I can always say the same things about kitty because she doesn't change one bit. She has always been there for me since I joined KSI and is a big part of how far I have become as an officer. She's always doing something that benefits the division or helping out members with GT changes or just lending a helping hand whenever it is needed. She will drop everything she is doing just to help out any member with any issues or concerns that they might have. She is always making everyone feel welcome and satisfied and ensures that the members of each squad are happy and having a good time as well. She is a great friend of mine and has helped me through a ton of situations offering advice or just being there for me. I cannot wait to see what she accomplishes next in her journey here.

General

Gamertag: KSI Igan 

Divison: DM

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan/

Igan is without a doubt one of the hardest working people I know and he is not above anything. His dedication and willingness to help out any and every member is remarkable. He is a fountain of knowledge and has been a great mentor to not only me but several other people and is not shy to tell you if something is under par or if he expects you to do better because he knows you can do better. He builds his own bond and relationship with each and every member and is one of the most caring people I have ever come across.  As a general has done so much and taught me a lot and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for him here.

Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI FluffyPuppr 

Divison: DM

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/

Kyle is like the overseer of the entire squad he always knows whats going in within the squad and any issues that may be developing or any concerns. He is never afraid to help out or do more then what is asked of him at any given moment and Is always hanging out around the squad and making sure our members are happy and satisfied. He offers to sponsor gamertag changes and also help out with any in game activities that may be difficult for others on their own. He is always ready and willing and able to do anything for the squad, he also helps keep the squads moral and activity up with new ideas. He is one of the best members I have encountered in my time in KSI and I foresee great things for him in the future.

Edited by KSI God Zeus

Director

Gamertag: KSI VeRittas 7 (Director- DM/LW)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/

Reasoning For this Award: SInce joining us as a part of the DM team and upper leadership, Rita has been nothing short of absolutely reliable, extremely helpful, and a well respected Advisor. Rita is always there to help and provide guidance when needed, but truly facilitates self developed leadership by providing guidelines during certain scenarios rather than setting a plan for you. On top of this, Rita is always developing new strategies and potential programs that can be implemented community wide in order to better train leadership, bring divisions together, and promote success through being unique and a hard worker rather than just simply following in someone else's footsteps.

Founder

Gamertag: KSI Badkitty 7 (Founder- Demonic Mayhem)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning For this Award: I truly can not say more than I usually do for kitty and her continued dedication and the unwavering support she provides to not only the division of DM. Between representing HR and constantly hosting workshops for every single officer of all of our squads to assist with retraining, constantly monitoring/interviewing/facilitating the rejoin and join sections that request DM, and her involvement in both AAP as well as being one of the most reliable members of T&E, there's really nothing the woman isn't doing. I can certainly say that without her leadership, organization, and presence in DM, we would not be the same division as we are and we're very thankful to have her as a member of the 7 staff.

Co Founder

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7 (Co Founder- Insanity/Savage- Demonic Mayhem)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Reasoning For this Award: Since becoming a co founder, Joe has spent all of the time he possibly has online pouring knowledge and assistance into the squads hes over. He has spent so many hours with the officer staffs of his squads helping to retrain, pass on knowledge, and facilitate better leaderships as shown by his old squads production of 2 new generals and our newest co founder due to his training process. On top of this, he makes every member feel comfortable coming to him with any concerns or questions they have in both KSI and life in general which he answers efficiently and to the best of his degree. Besides his training and skill, he can always be seen playing with every squad, showing up to as many game nights as possible, and taking constant draw fours to the face in Uno. He definitely deserves this award.

General

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier  (General- Cruelty/Discord- Demonic Mayhem)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier/

Reasoning For this Award: SInce becoming just a Staff Sergeant, Eli has proven himself and his work ethic time and time again. He is always there for his squad providing them with the optimal KSI experience any member could wish for. He instills such a pride in his squad that they celebrated their one year anniversary with a recruitment lobby and gamenight where they acquired 10 new members in one night. His dedication to his people and his squad is unending which is reflected by their love and admiration from him. He deserves this award and deserves his recent promotion to co founder.

Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI Fluffypupper (2 Lieutenant- Discord- Demonic Mayhem)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI FluffyPuppr

Reasoning For this Award: Kyle has truly stepped up his game and shown his skill when it comes to being an officer over the past month. He is a crucial component to his squad an officer staff when it comes to hosting gamenights, promoting activity, bringing members together, and always there to make people laugh with his meme skills and jokes. Whenever hes in a party he can be seen both giving advice, encouraging newer members, or roasting DM leadership, all of which, have made his squad active and fun to be around. He is a great lieutenant to have and has  abright future ahead of him.

CAPTAIN

GT:KSI Pastries 7

Pastries is kicking butt with recruiting and training new members. And runs the headhunters team beautifully. I'm glad to have him on my officers tean.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI God Zeus (3CPT - DM / Discord)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41363-ksi-god-zeus/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bryan has really stepped up over the past month, doing his best to make sure things have been getting done around the squad and encouraging others. 

Lieutenant 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FluffyPuppr (2LT - DM / Discord)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kyle has continues his efforts from last month into this month, continuing to excel around the squad and put in effort to keep everything flowing smoothly. Every time I see him in a party it's almost always with someone that he's trying to keep active, and he's been doing a great job of it.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 (SSGT - DM / Discord)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18-i-am-dragon™/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragons has stepped up over the last month in a massive way. He went from being fairly quiet to pulling in recruits left and right and has made a fantastic officer after his promotion to SSGT.

Director

Gamertag: @VeRiiTaS 7 (Director- DM/LW)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/

Reason  :

So since Rita became director over LW he has really shown an interest in the division and has truly given me some really great advice! He makes suggestions and never forces his opinion upon you or your Division! He is what every director should strive to be like! He is truly a credit to this community! He has been incredibally supportive whenever there is a situation occurring and fast to act! 

Co-Founder 

Gamertag: @Chicago 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41239-chicago-7/

Reason:

So Chicago continues to amaze me with his dedication and commitment to this community! He has done such a great job since he became a Co-Founder, he keeps everyones spirits high with his quirky personallity and he has such a vast knowledge of KSI operations its really quite astounding! So Chicago please keep doing what your doing! Great job!!

General

Gamertag: @KSI GenghisKhan

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39328-ksi-genghiskhan/

Reason: So KSI GenghisKhan is continually doing great work within LW! His squad remains the strongest, and in the recent recruiting competition he managed to win it for his squad! He ensures all training is done to the highest possible standard amd that everyone is clued up on what they need to know! Really is one squad I don't need to worry about! Great work !

Productions Team

Gamertag: @made you look

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-made-you-look/

Reason:

So Hhooters has teally stepped up to the plate in the Productions Department! She is always streaming and i always know if i need something doing i can count on her! She has saved the day on numerous occasions! She helps run the Happy Hour show and is now the host for Talkin' 'Bout Thing's podcast and has some great content! All of her streams are done professionally and really show her talent within this department! Great job!!!

Co-Founder 

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Joe is the true definition of what a Co-Founder should be. Whenever I see him he's always taking care of what needs to be done. He is always willing to stop whatever he's doing to help other members. Joe is friendly to anyone that he comes into contact with. He proves to people that the "7" rank should not be feared. Joe is always there if anyone needs a friend to talk to. 

General

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Grunt is a wonderful general. He dedicates all his free time to bettering the squad. Whether that is recruiting or just keeping people active. Grunt always makes time for new members to ensure that they feel welcomed. I have never seen someone ask a question that Grunt isn't able to answer.