True 7

So You Think You Can Write: Ideas!

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:59 AM

5 posts in this topic

Tell us what you want to see!

The News Team is looking for new ideas to help interest more people to read our articles.

Tell us what you would see as an article type that would draw your attention.

What would you want to read about? What would you want to write about (if you were writing)?

Please keep in mind that all ideas are welcome, even non-KSI ideas. If you guys want to read it, we want to write it! Just keep it PG-13 :)

This thread will be open until Sept. 27. After that time, the News members will vote on the best ideas and top winners will win cash prizes.

Awards*:

1st place - $10, "Write Right" award

2nd place - $5, "Write Right" award

3rd place - $5, "Write Right" award

* In order to win any of the awards, you must be an active member in KSI (40+ posts). However, everyone is encouraged to participate.

Good luck and have fun with it!

I personally would love to read articles done on Game reviews for new games after they are released. I always check reviews before buying to see the good and the bad of a game i might purchase.  

Example would be :

Madden 18

Time Played : 1 Day 15 Hr 35 Min

Pros:

1. New Story Mode (The Long Shot) is an incredible story about a kid who had all the talent but due to the loss of his father in his freshman year of college he walked away from the game. 3 years later with the help of his long time friend Colt Cruise , they go to a Combine hosted by the NFL for late round draft picks . It is there he gets casted to be a reality star on a show about a guy who is a longshot in making the NFL. 

2. Madden Ultimate Team - MORE REWARDS, More challenges and missions daily, weekly, and monthly that will keep you grinding for better players. While there is alot of in game purchases that can help bolster your team early, the game offers you many chances to get top tier cards just by spending in game currency you earn from challenges. 

3. Offensive Controls allow for more effective running. The juke, spin and stiff arm which to me was non-existent for a long time in Madden is now go to tools for dominating your opponent from the line of scrimmage to the open field . Also the new different ways of throwing the football allow you to add more specifics on where you want the ball thrown. Example is in a red zone situation where your tight end has the advantage in terms of height you can hold LB and Up on the directional joystick to throw a high pass and force a jump ball situation . 

4. Connected Franchise allows you to create custom leagues with friends and people online where you can control the GM, Head Coach and/or Player (Exisiting player or new player). 

Cons:

1. In MUT (MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM) people tend to abuse the fact that you can field a high overall team without ever playing a challenge or mission due to the crazy packs of cards available via xbox cash. 

2. Even going anywhere near a lineman when running will cause your runner to lose balance and the recovery minigame kicks in . Problem is it happens so fast that reaction time might not be on par with always being able to keep yourself up . Also any form of moves used to avoid defenders can put you in an animation that will slow you down significantly and will result in less yards than you should of gotten. 

ETC.

So thats how i would do it , obviously the format can be different you can do it in straight paragraph form . Let me know what you think!!!! Also can do the same for movies , cause i know KSI got some big movie people out here!

I would like to see article that can be done each week on the ksi fantasy football league I am in their are 18 teams you can report scores and stats and whose On top for the week top scores of the week even when the playoffs happen 

Mine is something small, but I think a lot could have an say in it. I would like to know if people were missing something that D1 had that D2 doesn't have.  Whether it be a weapon, piece of armor or some kind of event or gameplay. Maybe interview a few players to see, or have a poll. 

On 9/13/2017 at 6:24 AM, KSIGGKayPiccolo said:

Mine is something small, but I think a lot could have an say in it. I would like to know if people were missing something that D1 had that D2 doesn't have.  Whether it be a weapon, piece of armor or some kind of event or gameplay. Maybe interview a few players to see, or have a poll. 

A game review for Destiny 2 is in the works as of right now as is expected most likely. This is a great idea as there are a lot of new things and a lot of things that didn't carry over but the things that did are great. I personally miss my old fate-bringer people say the sunshot hand cannon is a lot like it but nothing will ever match the fate-bringer lol.