KSI Joe 7 - Mentor Award

KSI BadKitty 7

Name: KSI Joe 7

Link:  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Award: Mentor

Evidence: Joe is a great example of what a leader should be, and represents KSI to the best of his ability. I know he has helped several people rise to their full potential in his previous squad, and now throughout our entire division as well. He's always there to support DM, and we are grateful for how he's always willing to go the extra mile. Even though I was a Gen and he was a Captain when Joe came to Cruelty, I leared a lot from him, and would claim him as a mentor.

Joe has always been an amazing friend and member ever since I have met him. He has taught me how to be the officer I am today and is still teaching me new things an this is why I claim KSI Joe 7 as my mentor 

Joe has always been there to answer any question I have had and teach me everything I have needed to know even if that meant pulling some late nights. This is why I claim KSI Joe 7 as my mentor.

Since my return back into KSI, this man has grown to be my mentor. I know I could continue to go to him with anything and he can help guide me thru it. Ive never really been a good recruiter but when I went to him, his advice not only helped me get several potentials in a couple days, but i also gained the confidence to just get out there and do it. 

I claim Joe as one of my mentors.