KSI Ronin 77 Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Scarface 77

Name: KSI Ronin 77
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lvl 1
Reason-/-Evidence: When I hear words like Outstanding Service
Now for this award here is why he deserves it:

Throughout my career in KSI under Ronin, starting out to now I have witnessed 2 lockdowns, squad poaching, multiple squads officer staff diminish and when i was coming up the
divisional numbers were not looking good. What i also witnessed is Ronin ensuring the protection of his squads from losing members by hopping into parties ensuring they are changed to invite only. 
He also educated us on lockdown procedure ranging from requirements for recruiting under a lockdown to how to identify .com members and the process to ensure our squads aren't suspect to poaching.
I witnessed him step in to be acting General and helping train a man who is now the General of Predator EO (KSI Techz) and another who is now a Captain in Talon EO (KSI Vizionarys). I also witnessed him mentor and help produce 3 different squad splits in a 5 month span which resulted in the promotion of 2 new co-founders and soon a 3rd. The strength he exhibits in the face of adversity and still puts his 
time, effort and energy to grow this division can easily be proven by checking the numbers. This man has been a General , Co-Founder, Founder, Co-Div and Division Leader and Now A Director. In each of these instances he made his mark on EO and KSI in which he is recognized all across KSI and that is saying something. He is very knowledgeable on forums and has hosted workshops dedicated to this aspect which has taught not only myself but multiple people who are now 7's staff and Gens. He makes a point to answer any questions using his vast expierence as a tool and on more than one occasion corrected me when i was teaching others. Today he is currently the director over WD and I am sure they are going to see the positive impact this man brings wherever he goes. 

For Outstanding Service Level 1, we will need multiple witnesses with detailed and factual statements as to how this member has gone above and beyond. Thanks! 

KSI Ronin 77

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lvl 1
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Ronin 77 has been there to educate and help in every serious incident that EO has ever experienced. Through poaching incidents and complete lockdowns due to ex members being blacklisted and joining .Com he always put his division first by teaching us efficient ways to handle every single thing that comes our way.. We are stronger as a division because of his selflessness to be an acting general in times of need when we had no squad leadership. We were suffocating as a division when i first joined KSI and he Was The person who came to me and said he knew I would make a great officer, That i had the ability To Help change EO for the better. I am now the General of Volatile because Ronin believed in me and payed for my name change to get to SGT. He sees potential in people and always finds a way to tap into that.. He has always taken the time to mentor specific people (KSI Guyy Gen of Defiant and KSI Techz Gen of predator) he knows can go above and beyond for the division and even takes time to play with people he doesn't even need to be in contact with. He deserves this award not only for the years of dedication he has shown to KSI but the will to mold a dying division that Was The smallest in KSI at the beginning Of The year into one that has now more than doubled in size. WD is lucky to have him now and you will continue to see the results this man brings

I can definitely attest to this man having done what it takes to deserve this award. The first time I was able to work with Ronin was when he was running EO. He struck me not only as very knowledgeable but also very dedicated to his members and to his division. Ronin was always around for his members, and I had the ability to see the relationships he created and the lives he impacted in my short span as EOs director. Ronin has since been promoted to Director, which gives me a whole new outlook and perception of him as a leader. Working with Ronin is a pleasure and its always very refreshing to have people such as Ronin on the director team to shed new insight and bring new ideas to the table day in and day out. Ronin has proven himself a very competent and capable leader and I think that he has 100% earned this recognition. I look forward to working more closely with him and to be witness to the great things I think he will achieve in this community.

Ronin has been a phenomenal leader throughout his tenure here, recently getting promoted to Director. his former division has been on the rise for the last several months much in part to all leaders involved but especially to the man who lead the way. he continues to be a leader to all who is around and a role model and represents what KSI stands for 100%.... plus he has the voice of an angel 

KSI Ronin 77

Award- OS level 1

Reason why he deserves this award- Since I have been in KSI, ronin has always put his division in his top priorities. The knowledge that he has from his experience in KSI is something that he shares very readily and willingly from workshops about the forums, recruiting, lockdown procedure and so forth. One example of a time when ronin was showing his devotion to the div, was during the oblivion shenanigans and his departure from .org and then saw his way into .com, then the poaching began. Ronin immediately shut that down with lockdown, ensuring that the entire div that had him on their friendslist, that he was blocked. Making sure that Each gen got a message out to their squad to block him to prevent further incidents. Once that was all done the lockdown and threat was squashed in a very short time. 

He is always the first one to try and find a progressive solution and willing to put in the grind to ensure nothing fails. No matter what division he is in, he is going to be a remarkable asset. In just terms of raw dedication I haven't met anyone as dedicated as him.

Ronin's achievements, service, and dedication far exceed this award. He goes above and beyond so often it becomes a standard and that's how he operates, he redefines the standards creates new ones and sets the bar that much higher... In our time of both being EO, the things he accomplished are outstanding He has done it all and taken this division it places we couldn't have imagined going in the state we were in from facing poaching to just lack of officers/Gens he took that upon himself i repeat he did not delegate but took it upon himself to be an acting gen while running a division from the hands on all the way down to the clerical end of things by setting a whole new standard that even KSI should take an interest in with our Recruiting notes and Officer Notes that we use on the daily to better ourselves and those around us all in all and I quote Ronin himself "If I can be a stepping stone for someone else to do great things when I'm doing my job" though he has been a stepping stone for this entire division .. As a guyy, i consider my mentor the things I've learned from this man are insane from the little things all the way up to more complex things of people mentalities and growing squads he showed no discretion when it came to mentoring any and everyone Started with me as a Sgt which from a div leaders standpoint I was nothing more than just another guyy I can't even put into words all of the immense progression he has brought to this division and I personally wouldn't have the dedication and drive for KSI I have today if it was not for him

Ronin was one of the first people I met when transferring over to EO, He right off the bat was super friendly and gave me a new beginning. He would/will always be the first person to invite me to a party to hang out even though he has moved on to bigger and brighter things defiantly never leaving a person behind. He is always willing to carry my low leveled butt threw destiny and never complains or makes me feel like a burden. Ronin has done so much for EO and has helped it grow positively with new tends. I don't think anyone in EO will ever forget him. He helped out the division when things were looking hopeless and saved them from being poached and whenever the division was in lock down made sure every member left safe and fully understood why it was happening and how to avoid any unneeded stress. Ronin has made an outstanding let's call it a book on how things in KSI works terms promotions ect. something he didn't need to do but went out of his way to complete for the better of the people he cares about and a community he loves. Just from his actions you can tell that this isn't just something he does out of boredom but because he has a huge passion for it and has personally inspired me to become a better member. 

KSI Ronin 77

Award- OS level 1

there are only so many ways to say how great Ronin has been and stands strong as a leader, besides the massive TROLL he can be in all in good fun i owe most of my training to him. i agree with all post that everyone has said about him. 

Ronin is deserving of this award due to the fact that he went above and beyond his duties while in EO. He would continually be in squad meetings or events to assist with any questions or concerns. He took I'm the extra responsibilities of being an acting gen while still doing all of his co div leader responsibilities.