KSI BuMPer 7 Multiple Nomination

KSI Eyonia 7

Name: KSI BuMPer 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17020-ksi-bumper-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence:
BMP has shown outstanding service by stepping up and offering to mentor people or help someone find recruits by handing off his to those who need the experience. He is always willing to be an ear to listen in times of need or just give advice on a number of things KSI related as well as real life. He takes time out of his day to  put in a few games with squad members even if it is not his game of choice. Offers to help other squads when they are lacking. He is always willing to sit and listen to you vent or just to keep you company.

Name: KSI BuMPer 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17020-ksi-bumper-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Helping Hand

Reason-/-Evidence: In his KSI career, BMP has bought things for members on multiple occasions to help them out. Most recently he purchased name changes for 2 people in our division to thank them after participating in the Fall Classic with him. In the past he has purchased Xbox live Gold for people as well as game codes to help out people who were short on money.

The gamer tags of the guys who were gifted name change tokens by BMP were Mythical Ajax who is now known as KSI Rednecks and xKarmaIsABx who is now known as KSI Daddy Karma

For Outstanding Service Level 1, we will need multiple witnesses with detailed and factual statements as to how this member has gone above and beyond.

For Helping hand, please provide a witness who can attest to the facts stated above. 

At the time, one of my cpls had joined in on fall classics. I do not have all the details but there was an issue on the matches. He had provided the name change for my cpl to become a sgt. 

Outstanding service: Has helped guide his young officers and given ideas on how to get squads going again. He has helped his GEN with the squad. Also Bumper listens to our members when they just need someone to listen to the crappy day they are having. He will do great things for ES and KSI.

Helping Hands: Bumper helped me pull a last min team together out for the fall classic, and as a thank you he bought both CPLs that played on his team a name change. So both of those young men are now SGTs. He was never asked or told he just did.  Their new GTs are KSI Daddy Karma and KSI Mythical Fox?

Outstanding service: I have know him for years and he always goes up and beyond for his squad and division. No matter what it is he puts himself out there, with taking care of his mom, school and work he always finds the time to help and give for the community 

Helping hand: even though we are both from different divisions he some how is always there if I have a question or just for guidance.  He not only helps me but others in his squad. There will be times where I join one of their  game night's and his attitudes toward his squad and others is grade A. No matter if it's just me and him or if I am Recruiting a new member he is always nice and carring and makes sure every member any rank feels at home. 

Helping hand: we need some aside from the member who nominated to witness for the award (which is for helping members in need with e.g. gamertag changes, not assisting with questions etc.), please. 

Helping Hand: He has been very kind to me and also has helped me with getting my name changed and other things as well.

Edited by KSI Daddy Karma
forgot something

Outstanding: Bmp has been a solid and consistent member for over 4 years, he has worked his way to a seven and restarted and worked his was to a gen on three occasions. he is a highly trained, sociable learned leader. His knowledge and ethics have been placed on display  when he was hired as a judge in the court system.

OS LvL 1(Bronze):

I have worked with BMP on and off for three years. I met him when he was freshly promoted as Cofounder, I was reassigned from HD to assist DL as every other leader besides BMP had abandoned post. I'm going to repeat myself because this fact alone is outstanding in and of itself as he literally was promoted on a Thursday and by the following Monday every other division level leader abandoned their post, BMP, and the division. Against all odds, which includes but is not limited to five to six squads with no less than four game types up to six in one, all in the Xbox 360 at the time with one to two squads without gens, BMP stuck it out and stayed. BMP took part in the reorganization of DL which had resulted in the divisions survival as members back then were discouraged having had been through turmoil and being abandoned by their other leaders. We took six squads down to four, assigned those squads game types ranging from Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through CoD AW. At that time BMP was not only needed to train and operate as a cofo but was needed as a General or a squad that had no General and limited officers. If it was not for BMP stepping up Dark Legions would be in the grave yard today. I want you guys to consider one more thing, at the risk of not getting to personal, he was doing all of this while dealing with the struggles of steady living arrangements and fought through it for as long as he could. BMP would eventually have to step down, but came back and played a part in along leading DL to a new frontier the Xbox ONE. That squad is still the premier Call of Duty squad on the Xbox one for DL. 

Outside of what I've already mentioned, BMP is a vast wealth of experience, history, and knowledge. BMP is very aware of his divisions both DL and ES as well as the community as a whole. BMP is a very welcoming person and very socable and is open to sharing in his experiences and knowledge as well as introducing his members to his and their leaders. Through life's struggles and everyday events BMP is still here where others would have given up and has a very bright future for himself in the community. This isn't hard and he's very deserving and I think it's something to say all of that what I've said I'd submit for his helping hand nomination. I can't stress enough, when DL was at us most crucial and vulnerable moment of 85 members and abandoned in turmoil by its other leaders BMP stuck around to help and make sure DL survived and the members had somebody to rely on for help on various issues and topics. It would be too much to go into specifics and to be honest that was three years ago and I'll be honest I don't remember everything, but I do know without him DL was sketchy of me and he most definitely helped me break the ice and get where I am today, if that doesn't mean something coming from a senior director, I don't know what does.

good luck and good day.

Os1 witness. I've known bmp since before he was even a 7 and I've watch show trials and tribulations coming up through the ranks. He's bent over backwards many of times wether it be him becoming cofo and the entire 7s staff leaving right after except him or coming through the ranks starting over and making it back up to general.