Of The Years: Nominations 2017 (Closing 18th December)

Scotland

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Everyone!

Welcome to 2017s Of The YEAR Awards!

This is a yearly event which is designed to have members from all over the community come together to tell us, and everyone else how AMAZING your peers have been this year!

To Nominate someone for one of these awards they need to have held a rank prior to today.

Before you nominate think back throughout this entire year, From January till now, and find the best person you can think of that filled each rank & Position in this community, from Sgt/SSGT all the way to the Senior leaders!

Rules are below;

1) No Favouritism 

i.e - This person is my friend, as such he should get this award

2) You cannot self Nominate!

i.e - I deserve this award, because Its a me, Mario!

3) Be as descriptive as you possibly can be! Tell us absolutely everything you know your nominated person has done!

4) Fill as many categories as possible!

5) You can only nominate one person per category, and you can only nominate one category per person

6) Please only post once and if you are going to add in nominations, please edit your topic

Please fill in the below template for your nominations to be elgiable;

Category:

Gamertag;

Forums Account Link / @

Reasons they deserve this award -

Categories For nominating;

Senior Leader - (Board members, Senior Directors)

Director

Division Leader

Co - Division Leader

Founder

Co - Founder

General

Captain

Lieutenant

SGT/SSGT

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Department Head

Writer

Productions

Graphics

So to sum up, when you are doing your nominations, select a category from the list above.

Then fill in the template.

For example:

Category - Co - Division Leader

Gamertag - KSI True 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-true-7/ / @True 7

Reasons they deserve this award -Reasoning with lots of facts etc., however i'm not giving you a head start ;)

And lastly this will close on the 18th of December!

Good luck and may the odds ever be in your favour!

KSI Tobias

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/27403-ksi-kawaiidesuu/

Great leader always keeping officers and members in the loop works hard on keeping our squad together and helps trains members. Makes gaming fun for members.

General

KSI CASEY1992

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44587-ksi-casey1992/

Always willing to help officers and members. follows coc . There when someone needs him. Respectiful and honest. Does great at recruiting. Always willing to be around when needed

Sgt

Founder

KSI Silence 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/

Always helpiful. There when ever you need him. Plays with members when he can. Interacts with in group chats as much as possible. Does a lot for KSI and for our division

Captain

KSI Anansi

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-redneb-isk/

I have issues with trusting others in a position of command, I've never really been the type to really reach out and rely on another person as my right hand or second in command. I believe I can comfortably and happily say that as a general, I trust Nansi as my right hand man, my captain and a dearest friend. I don't believe in favoritism, but seeing that I feel comfortable with someone that started out as a complete stranger and walked with my through the time I was climbing up the ranks who now happens to be my captain, I truly feel I'm supported where I am, I know I wont fall apart knowing I have a strong individual to support me and make sure to keep my squad going. I see him as the neck of my squad per se, I'm the head, but he's keeping everyone in check, making sure things are done and leads by example, I envy him for that. He's always there when needed and actually cares about the well being of the squad, making sure everyone is happy with anything they need due to questions, concerns or simply need assurance about a future game night a sergeant plans to host. For these reasons and going by my judgement, I praise him for the impact he's had on the squad and the work he's done to get where he is, I'm not one to speak of my emotions but I believe he's a great nomination, in my eyes.

Awards

Category - Division Leader

Gamertag - KSI W1CKED 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25485-i-am-w1cked/  @I AM W1CKED

Reasons they deserve this award - W1CKED is one of the best Division Leaders I have seen in my over 5 year duration here in KSI. He always leads by example, and is one of the most blunt, honest and passionate Division Leaders I have ever come across. His constructive criticism is the reason I give credit for him paving the way for not just me to earn my 7, but many of the other 7's that came up in DM when they were under him. His voice can command a room/party, and his actions always spoke even louder than his words. When he implements a game plan, it goes through solid. He thinks over things thoroughly, and has a back up plan with another back up plan. W1CKED is prepared for anything. While he takes things seriously, he never let rank get to his head, as he taught many others that it is just a responsibility, which is something I completely agree with. He made his presence known throughout DM, always hanging out with anyone and everyone. He was in parties daily almost every time I saw him on, always hanging out, giving his words of wisdom and most importantly, having fun and gaming with everyone in DM. W1CKED's workshops were super informative and entertaining as well. Everyone always looked forward to them, because he put a spin on them that he could only do, ensuring DM would grow and strive from them, which it always did. W1CKED is a force to be reckoned with, and someone that almost everyone in DM can call their mentor. He paved the way for all the current Leaders in DM, and still to this day, checks in, as that's how much he cares. W1CKED's presence throughout DM lives on, and we all have him to Thank for leaving his mark on DM, all in excellent ways.

Category - Co-Division Leader

Gamertag - KSI Gambit 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-shiro-the-hero/  @Shiro the Hero

Reasons they deserve this award - Gambit's presence in DM is outstanding and beyond belief. Whenever he speaks, it sounds like he's prepared a well written lecture, even though it's coming from him impromptu. He always knows how to lend a helping hand to everyone and anyone that comes to him. He has the answer to practically everything and anything. When I had the pleasure of working with him on the DM 7 staff, he always made me strive to want to be better, along with all the other leaders as well. He never asked anyone anything, that he himself did not do. Gambit would go out recruiting and host recruiting workshops with the officers in the squads. He has weekly meetings and make game plans and strategies for the entire Division. Gambit is exemplary in all he does to help better DM. Never have I seen someone so professional. Most importantly, he is there when you need him. When I had something personal going on, Gambit was there for me personally and professionally. He always is honest, loyal and trustworthy to all who he comes across. He tells it like it is, and gets the job done right away. Any task at hand, Gambit will take it on and not only fix an issue, but make it better, and teach others a lesson who are observing him. He knows how to have his fun with everyone too, and is another leader in DM who plays and talks to all members of DM. He strives to make this entire Community a better place. That being, a fun and safe gaming community environment. He emphasizes fun and knows how to implement that into professional ways as well. Gambit has worked very hard, putting his heart and soul into this Division each and every day. Everyone in DM can be thankful for that.

Category - Founder

Gamertag - KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/  @KSI Gruntier 7 

Reasons why they deserve this award - I've watched Gruntier since he was originally recruited into Cruelty DM. I recall training and assisting him in his trainings as a SSGT. Since then, he has shown potential to be a future leader, and here he is. He is one of the best leaders I've seen flourish this entire year throughout all of DM. His outstanding work and professionalism got him here. Seeing this individual climb the ranks and not change a bit is refreshing, as he is a role model to all around him, myself included. We have always worked together, as he was my right hand man through it all. Watching him grow into his own on the 7 staff was amazing and refreshing to see. His outstanding leadership is something that you don't come across every day. He hosts some of the most informative and interactive workshops ever, along with still hosting game nights for squads. He is always there for anyone and everyone in DM, whether it be to give them advice, help them out with any situation pertaining to KSI or even personally. He will play with anyone and hang out in a party, always having a witty sense of humor unlike no other, that gives off an aura that make others respect him and want to always hang around him. When it comes down to pure business, he is as professional as they come. He gets the job done always, with a calm, cool and collected attitude unlike no other. He is so smart with his planning, and is a pleasure to work with. He meshes in with just about anyone professionally and friendship wise. It is merely outstanding to watch a leader like him. He always leads by example and teaches others so many important facts about KSI overall. He has grown into his own as not just a Founder, but transitioned on the 7 staff so fast and efficiently, impressing everyone around him. He has pulled countless late nights losing sleep, just to be there to help people, myself included. To this day we have a good working chemistry that is effective, and I see he has that with basically everyone else around him. I am looking forward to seeing how far he'll go, as that's a given. 

Category - Co-Founder 

Gamertag - KSI BadKitty 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/  @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasons why they deserve this award - Kitty came into this Division with natural born leadership. Since the day I met her, I knew she was destined for greatness in this Community. She has been someone I look up to since coming to Cruelty. She helped me when I first met her get out of a squad that was sadly falling under, and Welcomed me with open arms, kindness and the utmost respect. She is just outstanding in all she does. It's simply astonishing. She has not just mine, but literally everyone in DM's utmost respect. She is a woman of her word and her actions only benefit the entire Community. It's so refreshing and amazing to see someone who not only cares for DM like it was something she started from scratch, but the entire gaming Community. When she was my Co-Founder she went above and beyond. She was always in parties having fun with members, doing behind the scenes work for HR, along with taking on so many other duties on web ops, where it astonishes me how she has the time to do it all. She goes over every single statistic that people do in DM, and helps each and every officer and individual that she comes in contact with to better themselves, and motivates them like no other. She was one of the best advisors to me as a Co-Founder, and to her other squads under her as well. They all grew and flourished as a result. No matter what perspective rank she held, she is a major asset on the DM 7 staff. She pours her heart and soul into this Division. She has pulled countless all nighters helping others out, personally and professionally. She is always taking on dual roles, and going way above and beyond the task at hand. She never slows down, regardless if even told to do so. She commands a room/party like no other. It's a privilege if you ever get to attend one of her workshops. She helped me become a better General and Co-Founder. I could never Thank her enough for that. Countless people I've watched her help, have grown and flourished from it. Kitty always stays true to herself, and literally has the answer to practically anything KSI related. She almost instantly answers you when you message her, and is always there. She will drop whatever she is doing to help out. DM is lucky to have such an amazing leader.

Category - General

Gamertag - KSIxFORSAKEN

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/  @FORSAKEN

Reasons why they deserve this award - FORSAKEN is one of the most efficient, effective and professional Generals I have ever seen. Whether I was over him, or under his leadership, I have watched this guy take reign over Cruelty DM unlike any other General. He runs his officer staff, where everyone works together like a cohesive unit. It's impressive and outstanding to see him produce such a great officer staff, while maintaining an environment for all the members of his squad to enjoy. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is always running smoothly, and will drop practically anything if you need him. If he doesn't know the answer to something, in which he almost always does, he will get it for you almost instantly. I have witnessed him helping so many members on so many different occasions, it is astonishing. He only wants what's best for the squad, and it has been so great to watch this individual come into his own as a General, and flourish. He makes jokes with all his members, and treats each and every one of them with individual respect. He shows them the time they need, and more. He'll game and hang out in parties with anyone in his squad, and is there for them no matter what. I see that everyone respects him, and they learn from his professional ways. Going through a lot this year personally, I am so happy currently being in Cruelty, knowing I have a General who maintains a fun and safe environment, ensuring everything is always running smoothly. Seeing how he trains his current officer staff, like a tight ship, makes me happy to see Cruelty's continued success. FORSAKEN is not just there for all his members, as stated above, but also leads by example always. 

Category - Captain

Gamertag - KSI Lightspeed

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42188-ksi-lightspeed/  @KSI Lightspeed

Reasons why they deserve this award - Lightspeed, aka, Little Light, was one of the best officers and Captains I have seen this year. He put his heart and soul into everything he did as a Captain. Anything that was asked of him, he would immediately do it, in the blink of an eye. He also did all his Captain duties so effective and efficiently, always stunning me and his peers, along with everyone else. He was a role model to all other officers to better themselves. His leadership skills remain a force to still be reckoned with, as not many Captains I've come across are so friendly, mature, wise and helpful as Lightspeed is. He puts his all into everything. Watching him grow into such an amazing officer from when he was first recruited, astounds me. When he had to fill in and run a squad meeting, to filling in for hosting game nights, he would do it without hesitation. His workshops were always fun and informative, along with anything he basically held. His game nights were always a blast, and he left a mark to this day. His shoes are really hard to fill, as he out shined and did such hard work, helping split Cruelty into Discord as well. Whenever he trained and promoted someone, he always took the time after to play with them and make them feel Welcome in the squad. Lightspeed always makes everyone feel Welcome just by his aura and personality, still to this very day. He has professional skills in all that he does within KSI. He is an amazing person overall. I was lucky to have him as an officer and I Thank him so much for all he has done, as do so many others. 

Category - Lieutenant 

Gamertag- KSI Littlelight

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41526-ksi-littlelight/  @KSI Littlelight

Reasons why they deserve this award - When I first got to Cruelty DM, Mitch, aka Littlelight, was one of the first people to be very warm and Welcoming. When he became a Lieutenant he grew into his own rather quickly and effectively. He was and still is a one man Welcoming Committee to all new members who join. It's wonderful to see an officer take such pride in the work that they do. He knows how to make anyone laugh, and feel comfortable around him. He is witty and very helpful in basically anything he does. Anything asked of him, he'll drop anything he's doing and go ahead and do it, going that extra mile. He trains and promotes newer members so effectively and straight from the heart. People feel right at home. Mitch is also very professional in his ways, always striving to do more and learn more from anyone. He knows how to show others how to have fun and really gets a party going with his game nights unlike no other. Many new and up coming officers take note of Mitch's work ethic, and see him as a role model. He did so much for Cruelty DM this year, and it makes me happy to see that he continues to carry on that legacy. He is a pleasure to work with and talk with, as he is informative and effective in all that he does. If someone has an issue, he will handle it right away. If he doesn't know what to do, he'll almost immediately find someone that does, to help out with any and every situation. He is always looking to learn and grow, which is a trait that is so great to see in any officer. Mitch definitely has come a long way, and I am proud to have been able to witness him blossom into the amazing officer that he currently is. 

Category - SGT/SSGT

Gamertag - KSI Blood

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/  @KSI Bl00d

Reasons why they deserve this award - When I first really got to know this amazing guy, it was around the time he was a SSGT. Since then, I have watched him grow into an amazing officer, currently being the backbone of his perspective squad as a Captain. Everyone looks up to him, myself included, as he gains so many people's respect, by his honesty, integrity and intellectual ways. He thinks outside of the box, which is so refreshing to see. I am inspired by this individual, due to the mere fact that he never is afraid to speak his mind, and always has someone's back, helping them out to the best of his ability with complete loyalty. He'll take a bullet, so to speak, for someone he is sticking up for. He has natural born talent and leadership as well. He runs things so smoothly and efficiently, shining through and through. He is a strong, dominant force of an officer that is fierce, and gets the job done. Deep down, he is caring, professional and wants the best for all the members in his squad. He is very professional, and goes about solving every problem he comes across in that aspect as well. I have never seen someone speak their mind with such charisma, helping benefit not only the members in his squad, but the entire Division of DM, and even tries to benefit KSI a whole. That is such a rare trait to see for any officer. I am honored to be in the same squad currently with this individual. He always gets the job done, and was a role model SGT/SSGT when I met him. He is wise beyond his rank. Having come into KSI literally like a wrecking ball, and watching him grow and prosper has been great to see. He has a bright future ahead in regards to his KSI career. 

Category - Member

Gamertag - KSI Kyusent

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42506-ksi-kyusent/  @KSI Kyusent

Reasons why they deserve this award - Kyusent is a role model of what a member should comprise of. He literally has been since the day he was recruited. He chooses to optionally not take on any rank/responsibility, and just be a respected member of Cruelty DM. Respected indeed. He is always there for the members in his squad, day in and day out, to help them out in almost anything and everything video game related. He is also always there to listen and give advice if needed, to myself and even others he is close with within the squad. He helps all the members in his squad feel Welcome, with his extremely humble, laid back and has a refreshing, mature personality. He is wise beyond his years. He helps out the squad even without any official rank, which obviously can be done, just by being there for all his perspective members, whether it be playing with them, or listening to some of their personal issues or KSI related ones. He has done so for myself and others in the squad as well throughout this year, which I have personally witnessed. He'll listen and give advice when needed. He is as genuine and kind hearted as they come. He'll gladly join a party and help individuals out with a raid, nightfall, even if he's already done it a few times that week. He'll even jump on other games aside from Destiny as well if he has it, whether it be to help people, or whether it be just to play with them and make them feel Welcome and like they are part of a great gaming Community. That is something that I love seeing, and I feel any member, whether they have a KSI GT or not, should do for this Community. 

Category: Co-Div. Leader

Gamer tag: KSI Bad Kitty 7

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/ @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasons:

When I first entered KSI, I had no clue who Kitty was.  I was given a rough idea who she was from fellow members, and what I was told was, former Cruelty General that was awesome but yet can be scary.  Didn’t think anything of it.  One day I had issues I wanted resolved, I am a very loud person so I made sure I was heard.  In the end my issues were heard and it was the Kitty’s turn to talk to me.  October 24th is the day when I first met her and basically verbally attacked the idea of AAPs.  No matter how rude I was she heard me out and explained it all to me in a calm way, I was stupid surprised.  In the end I was impressed if I went guns blazing like that on anyone they would fire back.  In the end she went out of her way to explain to everyone how AAPs are run.  She even got KSI Scotland to help informs us.  After that was all behind us, I went searching in the forums on rejoins.  I got to read some colourful comments.  Which made me realize, I am very happy with Demonic Mayhem the way KSI Kitty 7 runs the show I have no complaints. Having her come back to the squads joke around with us, help promote good idea within the squad means a lot to us.  That is why I am nominating the Kat Goddess.

Category: Founder

Gamer Tag: KSI Gruntier 7

KSI Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/ @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasons:

Oh man where I begin! I guess 18 Aug 8:55pm.  This brilliant man sends me a message on Xbox trying to recruit me.  I didn’t actually join until 10:32am 19 Aug. When I first met him he was the General of Cruelty, didn’t know what I got myself into.  I was honestly shy when I first got in.  Until I played destiny 1 with him and destroyed him haha.  Few short days later he sends me a message hey I am now your Co-Founder KSIxFORSAKEN is your general, alright cool no idea who that was at the time.  Then my personal life got in trouble, I looked to Gruntier for help. His calm cool attitude basically gave me a change of heart and life, he showed me what it means to be a leader.  I am the leader I am today because of him.  I was promoted at work as well because of it!  When is was promoted to founder, I had no idea what that meant cause he still hung out with me.  We started hosting raids nights one day I told him hey sign up I need people, he just didn’t sign himself up, the bugger got me a full raid team! Every time I need something from him he looks further always being my double check and fixes what I don’t look at.  Honestly I heard grumblings from other squads from talking to people. Go talk to anyone in Cruelty DM people stay for good leadership and that is what Gruntier is, the best freakin leader is out there always making sure the squad comes first!

Category: General

Gamer tag: KSIxFORSAKEN

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/ @FORSAKEN

Reasons:

Oh man Forsaken this guy truly is what it means to be a KSI member.  Every day I talk to this dough head, and every time its new refreshing experiences.  As a general no one can compare! I always hear we should experience as much of KSI as we can, well Forsaken does it all.  We got laughs, we got hardships, but most importantly he makes sure everyone is having the KSI experience. Even though I enjoy messing with him, he has a particular way of doing things.  As you can tell my reading this grammar not my strong suit but OCD kicks in it’s a hoot! Within Demonic mayhem not a single person deserves as much recognition as this man.  Day in day out this General will do whatever it takes to make sure everyone has the proper KSI experience!  I forgot to mention that how much I respect Forsaken for taking me under his wing.  If I could I would claim him as my mentor, the progress I have made is Forsaken work.  Every day after work I basically had workshop with him, he reminded me of my potential and how I could achieve.  After Forsaken saw the progress he could accomplish with me, he took on many other under his wing.  This man is so busy with personal life, work, and being a general he still manages to go out of his way find the time, to talk to all officers have a 1 on 1 with them making sure his officer are there to be 100% ready for any challenge thrown at us.  When we had barely any officers he sacrificed personal time to find and train officer. We are a gaming community but he makes it like home!

Category: Lieutenant

Gamer tag: KSI Littlelight

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41526-ksi-littlelight/ @KSI Littlelight

Reasons:

KSI Littlelight aka Mitch is the most outrageously awesome Lt. anyone could ask for!  I first met him on a Destiny 1 game night, he had the Head Hunters clan tag.  So I spoke up and said I expect big things from you if you’re a head hunter.  That game he ended up with 30 kills carrying his team.  Thought wow this guy is really good! So I put my try hard pants on, he made me strive to be more than what I was.  As a Lt I believe that was going above, every game night he hosts he is always aiming to better everyone else and at the same time making sure everyone is laughing.  When I was promoted to SSGT, I remember he sat in most of my PVT promotions and RCTs I got.  I was never criticized at all each time, I recall myself thinking man this is what an LT does I wanna be exactly like that.  Looking back into the past when KSI Littlelight became an officer I could see in the discord chat he did so much, I myself am very impressed, it takes a lot to impress me but going back and seeing what this young man has accomplished is astonishing.  Every single Lt. needs to look at him for he is the true example of what it means to be a Lieutenant! I know he use to rub people the wrong way when he first joined back on 1/1/17.  After everything that has happened this year, he is a Head Hunters Captain at a lower rank for Halo 5.  Halo 5 is a dead game with the arrival of Destiny 2 and many other games, that didn’t stop Littlelight.  His head hunter’s team was just refurbished and again he has a team, he kept it from the brink of destruction.  To me that screams someone promote that man, people follow him, as I once did.  I have seen his name appear a few times for of the month awards, he may have never won but in my eyes I feel that it’s not just one month that defines little light it’s what he has accomplished this year, I myself cannot compare to him.

Category: SSGT/SGT

Gamer tag: KSI Imperial SF

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30438-ksi-imeprial-sf/ @KSI Imperial SF

Reasons:

I have known Imperial since day one of KSI.  We both did SSGT training together, I remember hearing he was a former SSGT before so I listened well and took all the knowledge he shared with me.  That was my first experience with him, ever since that day I see him in so many party on Xbox wanting to play with everyone.  It is people like Imperial that makes KSI what it is.  It isn’t the officers that make KSI great it is the members and Imperial is the embodiment of that idea.  When it comes to organizing game nights this young lad is like a kid in the candy store he wants to co-host, no matter the game time or what not he continuously puts himself out there.  It has been said that even other Sgts, look up to him cause of his natural friendly attitude and the commitment he has for KSI its unparalleled to anyone!  He has been a part of another squad and when he entered Cruelty it was just a natural fit he has thrived so much since being here.  When I feel like I hard day at work here is imperial with some kind of awful joke just to get the laughs going.  Not only does his job as Sgt but he is always seeking to take on another role, the dude just wants to help which is the glue that binds KSI together the willingness to help each other.

Category:  Member

Gamer tag: Galileo 1701a

Forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44845-galileo1701a/ @Galileo1701A

Reasons:

Grandpa Galileo, this man here is the driving force for the CPLs.  Man every day we try to get him to change his name.  He is the perfect role model anyone could ask for.  With age comes wisdom, this man has the best timing when it comes to sharing his wisdom.  One day he told me how it is hard as a parent to punish your kids, we got talking about that subject and the light bulb went off in my head.  As a young adult I realised why parents do the things they do, like how leaders do what they do.  When I need advice or need someone else to stand up for the little guy he is right beside me, right hand man.  I have problems with anger but when I know Galileo has my back, I know that things will turn out.  Cpl for life, leader/role model for life.

edited: forgot galileo forums account.

edited again did the @ thing

Edited by KSI Bl00d

The Following are members I nominate due to either their approach towards people or the hard work and effort they put in.

Category: co-div leader

Gamer tag: KSI Bad Kitty 7

Forums page: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasons:

Before I joined KSI I was introduced to Cruelty by KSI Joe 7, everyone was very accepting and welcoming.

I started to think if I should rejoin or not what convinced me was meeting more and more members who had awesome personalities.

Upon attempting to rejoin the forums were down, a month had gone by when Kitty and another member said its been too long so they worked together to get me set up.

Without Kitty and the other member well I would probably still be waiting haha.

Gamer tag: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums page: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reason:

Gruntier was one of the members first to make me feel welcome in KSI, he had a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.

Hanging with Gruntier and everyone else was great the atmosphere in parties was something to be appreciated, Gruntier had also had a hand in helping me 're join KSI.

He is a supportive member and a great member in KSI.

Gamer tag: KSIxForsaken

Forums page: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/

Reasons:

I met Forsaken a few times before I joined fully, but didn't quite get know him.

Upon taking place as General over Cruelty I saw a lot of work getting done, Forsaken really stepped up to his title pushing for things to get done.

I saw him in parties more often and was able to talk to him myself where he asked me if I aim to rise through the ranks I told him yeah I do. I began trying to bust my butt off as much as a SGT can by aiming for those recruits, Forsaken had inspired me and the day he promoted me I was so happy it didn't even register.

Category: Captain

Gamer tag: KSI Blood

Forums page: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Reasons:

When I first met Blood I was a CPL and I was a very low light level on destiny, I had just unlocked the raid when I was invited from discord to the Raid by Blood.

After half an hour letting the team down against Calus Blood realised my light and transformed me to another lobby with people of my light level.

I still laugh even now.

I have noticed that Blood does a lot for Cruelty too, he helps Forsaken when its needed and if you have a problem he's the guy to talk to.

Blood works hard in Cruelty going so far as to helping even the recruits.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

Reasons they deserve this award - Most of KSI knows who this man is, and as a mentor to me as well as a division leader to EO albeit for a short period before becoming Director, he revolutionized
EO for the better. Between his innovative officer notes and workshops ranging from forums to recruiting he has produced all of our highest ranking officers and even to this day
is always offering insight on how we can continue to improve EO. Noone has worked harder than this man and is a no brainer for this OTY.

Gamertag: KSI GrimShot 77

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/

Reasons they deserve this award - During his time as a founder, he has been the staple for EO as a division.
You can find him on the Join/Rejoin section daily, Always our member attending leader's meeting and running divisional meeting
as well as being in parties with all memebers of his division. Well respected, and very knowledgeable using the expierence
he has obtained while going through the ranks. Also was the general of a sqaud that produced 2 current 7 staff members and 4 out of
our 5 current generals not to mention the captains and LT's that were grown from his time running a squad. No better man than him
for this position OTY. 

Gamertag: KSI Guyy 77

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/

Reasons they deserve this award - The guy who originally recruited me and help teach me to become an officer was an amazing general. He was the general over Defiant after Grimshot 77 become
a co-founder and proved to KSI that you can grow a squad off of SMITE. Easily was responsible for the recruitment of over 70+ members being one of our divisions best recruiters , as well
as training the remaining best recruiters in EO (also won all of our GROW BY 20 events). He grew his squad and split it in less than 7 weeks all off of 1 game and His squad split produced 2 generals whom will become future 7's no doubt and as a member of T&E was integral for getting our division and his
squad active in Weekend warfares as well as winning both forum challenges from Spirit week and Fall Classic. 

Gamertag: KSI MoonRev

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42436-ksi-moonrev/

Reasons they deserve this award - This man has been one of the best officers I have personally ever met in KSI. He was a captain with me back in Defiant and remained when we split
to then help push the squad to ANOTHER split 6 weeks later. He is now currently the General of Volatile EO but it was his time as captain that changed the face of EO. One of the top recruiters
being apart of the winning squad in each Grow by 20 event as well as recruiting 10+ people in 1 day. Knowledgeable way beyond his rank , and would not be surprised if he ran EO very soon. Keep
an eye on this guy!

Gamertag: KSI DaQuestion

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/

Reasons they deserve this award - When we talk about officers helping their generals split a squad, NOONE has done more than this man from an LT rank.
Easily was the man behind 20+ members growth during his LT days. Was my go-to for event hosting, recruiting , handling issues within the squad etc. Mentored him 
every step of the way and man has he impressed me with how fast he picks up the knowledge and then applies it/teaches it to others. He is now currently the General of the squad
he helped me split and I expect great things out of him. No Brainer for this positions OTY. 

Category: SGT/SSGT

Gamertag:KSI AphroRhys

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44530-ksi-aphrorhys/

Reasons they deserve this award - This man is becoming a better officer every step of the way from when he first became a ssgt. He has quickly grown up the ranks and
is showing his ability to recruit, train and helping manage the squad. I expect nothing but great thing from this man as he continues to grow. 

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Gary 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-asm-gary/

Reasons they deserve this award - This man does so much for productions that people maybe don't always see. He is the brains behind the youtube channel, the twitch channel 
as well as the productions section of the forums in which you will always find him somewhere looking to improve his department when he not doing divisional stuff. Even as he was 
on a LOA he cared about the status of productions and was checking in to make sure things were running smoothly. I look forward to following his lead into 2018 and helping make
productions better and better each day. 

Category: Productions

Gamertag: KSI ShadowFoxx

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

Reasons they deserve this award - Noone puts more effort in to get streams done than this girl right here. She always volunteers to stream EVERY weekend warfare and event she can
as well as streaming stuff to make sure content is being displayed on the KSI twitch channel. Always active in chats and is as a member of T&E also she is best equipped in case
an event ever needs to be hosted last second etc. No brainer for this award!

Director:

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-satiirev/

Reasoning: 
Unfortunately, I only got to experience having Rita as my director for a couple of months, but in that time I was amazed by his dedication to the divisions he was over, and work ethic throughout web-ops. Even though he is young, all that he does for this community shows that he is a natural born leader. His ability to give constructive criticism can fine-tune anyone's desire to achieve their goals. He has previously co-headed T&E, and has now taken over the Marketing department, which could not have a more driven front runner. Anything he puts his hands on flourishes under his guidance, and I'm looking forward to working with him more in the future.

Div-Lead:

Gamertag: KSI W1CKED 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25485-i-am-w1cked/

Reasoning: 
If there's anyone in the entirety of KSI that I could call a mentor, it would be W1CKED. When I first joined into DM a year ago, I was amazed at all that he did for our Division. Moving up the ranks, he personally showed me what it really means to be an officer, and a leader. Whether anyone else could really see it, he poured his heart into making Demonic Mayhem a better place for all. He was always willing to give advice where it was needed to all members, and did his best to remind me that as you move through the ranks, there is just more added to your plate. The best part of this, is that watching him is what taught me how to handle all of that. He is patient, kind, and supportive, and is the main reason I am in this position within KSI today.

Co-Div:

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-shiro-the-hero/

Reasoning: 
Gambit could fit the definition of leader perfectly. That, however, is just my opinion. He is the one that proves it to everyone, every single day. He constantly strives to better himself so that he in turn can better all the members of our division. Every time I think I've seen all that he can do, he just steps it up even further. I'm constantly amazed by how well-rounded he is with all of his leadership skills. He is extremely well-worded, and has the ability to come across as polite, constructive, and stern, all at the same time. People look to him for guidance, and the advice he gives is always sought after. Gambit takes the time to get to know his members on a personal level, to where he is always wanted in game lobbies and parties. He is active in multiple departments, and is a person several people, including myself, can depend on to get things done. 

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reasoning:
Eli was someone who I always kept an eye on throughout his journey up the ranks to where he is today. Most of the things he brings to the table as a leader are self taught. He is a natural, and the respect all squads seem to hold for him proves it. When you first meet him, he seems to be a man of few words, but that all changes relatively quickly as you get to know him. He is fun to be around, but always keeps things professional. He has an even temper, making him an ideal person to have around when dealing with certain issues. He has taken his role within the HR department seriously, by doing workshops at least every other week. He's always looking for new things to do to add to his current responsibilities. Gruntier is easy and enjoyable to work with, and I can't wait to do more of that in the future.

General:

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Reasoning:
I honestly don't think that there will ever be another General like Joe. He brought a very unique spin to squad leadership that was a definite surpise to myself, and other DM 7's staff. It's crazy to see how much a squad can turn into a family like environment, which Cruelty had always been, but under him.. even more so. His dedication to making sure everyone in his squad was having a good time in a safe, supportive environment was inspiring. Even when he had his own struggles happening in his real life situation, you could always count on him to be there for whatever problem or issue you were having. I think a lot of the time we focus on what the member has done for their specific rank in a clan ops role, (which in Joe's case is literally everything), however how they affect each individual on a personal level is often looked over. The little things count too. Like remembering everyone's birthday, knowing and asking after your children's well-being, or just randomly checking in on you to make sure you're doing OK. He is a great adviser and friend to everyone he meets, and DM is lucky to have such a selfless member.

Captain:

Gamertag: KSI Blood 

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Reasoning:
Blood is fairly new to KSI, so it surprises even me that he worked his way into my OTY nomination for Captain. However, when I say he worked his way there, I mean it. Blood has taken every single job and responsibility thrown at him and ran with it. All I ever heard about him when he first came around was that he was very blunt, loud, and opinionated. Since then, he listens to others, takes advice, and learns from his mistakes. He is now a prime example of what KSI really has to offer as far as lessons in leadership go. His squad and DM 7's respect him for being the hands-on, hard worker that everyone Lieutenant and down can look to for an example on what it really means to be a successful Captain. Generals and above can look to him to see what it looks like to have stellar work ethic.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Littlelight

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41526-ksi-littlelight/

Reasoning:
Mitch has been around DM since I can remember. I really think his new Gamertag fits him perfectly, he is Cruelty's little light... always there to put a smile on peoples face. When I was a General, I was unsure of what type of officer he would become. Today, I'm glad that he got the chance he deserved. He is constantly striving to help promote, train, and recruit. Besides that, he comes up with several good ideas on how to integrate new members and keep them active. His involvement with his squads Head-Hunter team is pretty much the main reason why it is still going to this day. I hope to see him continue striving to be the best leader he can be, because everyone around him benefits from his presence.

SGT/SSGT:

Gamertag: KSI Imperial SF

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30438-ksi-imperial-sf/

Reasoning:
Imperial is one of those Sergeants that every squad loves to have. He's active, helpful, kind, and motivated. You can always find him in some game lobby, whether it be one of his squads, or another throughout DM. Wherever he is, you can bet that everyone involved is having a good time, as he knows how to make light of any situation. He also loves volunteering to co-host lobbies with Cruelty's officers, and he makes sure they are well organized and entertaining. He's pretty much an officer, without actually being an officer. 

Member:

Gamertag: KSI Abliss

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40822-ablisso/

Reasoning:
Out of all of the categories I could choose to nominate him for, Neo could only fit into this one. Mostly because I think he has done so much, not just for his squad, but for our whole division. I have watched him transform from a shy, soft spoken individual to the member who stands his ground and sticks to what he believes in. He's always looking to include his squad in workshops and game-nights, and promotes unity throughout our division by inviting other squads as well. He is constantly working to better himself so he can assist in bettering others. If he continues to thrive in his position, he can only go up from here.

Forum Staff:

Gamertag: KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46-ksi-riiot-7/

Reasoning: 
In the few months he has been back, RiiOT has poured a lot of his free time into making sure he has a prominent presence on the forums. He is constantly promoting activity, and takes the time to answer any questions that anyone may have. He works closely with all mods to make sure they have a detailed plan on what they should be focusing on, and tries and succeeds in showing people why the forums are informative and great.

Department Head:

Gamertag: KSI True 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-true-7/

Reasoning: 
Since becoming the head of the News Team, this lady has given it her all to make it a more productive department. From coming up with new, creative and fun ideas, to opening it up so anyone could express their thoughts and opinions through poems, stories, and articles. In addition to all of this, True herself is a prolific writer, and has put forth many informative and fun reviews and reports. I'm excited for the future of the News Team and all of its members under her leadership and guidance.

Division Leader-KSI TexAngel 7

Link to forums account/ @KSI TexAngel 7

Reason why they derisive this award: cause since I moved to es she has always gone above and beyond in her role to make sure all the squad and members are happy and she inspires all the officers below her without her pushing and prises us on all the hard work she is deffo the star of es.

Co - Division Leader-KSI Jewel 7

Link to forums account/ @KSI Jewel 7

Reason why they derisive this award: she has always gone above and beyond since I moved to Es she has always put 110% into whatever is required of her and always there to talk to and game with and helps out members with issues or questions she has inspired members to push themselves to being all they can be 

Co - Founder-KSI GOT EM 7

Link to forums account/ @KSI GOT EM 7

Reason why they derisive this award:when I first moved to Es he was a great influence in motivating me and has always been there to talk to he does so much for Es and always answers Any questions either to do with KSI or real life issues he will do whatever he can to support KSI members in anyway 

General-KSI WyldWynd 

Link to forums account/ @KSI WyldWynd

Reason why they derisive this award: she always there to have a laugh and play with she always make sure no-one being left behind and always have been there to answer people questions and to push people to believe they can go far within KSI when the lose faith within KSI through hard time she always there for someone.

Captain-KSI Bumper 7

Link to forums account/ @KSI BuMPer 7

Reason why they derisive this award:he has always been there to talk to and helps out whenever needed and has always push people to being a great member or officer he always there for people to game with he has always gone above and beyond 

Lieutenant-KSIxTime

Link to forums account/ @KSIxTimex12346

Reason why they derisive this award: he always there to game with and to talk to and always has people wanting to be around him and he will never leave someone behind he has done amazing since joining KSI and has always gone above and beyond to help out his squad and Es he always there for people to talk to if there having a bad day or if they need guidance on issues none KSI related   

Department Head-KSI Gary 7

Link to forums account/ @ASM Gary

Reason why they derisive this award: Gary has always been there to answer questions and to talk to he has always been there when you need to be reminded to stream and activate and pushes the department to stride to the best we can be and he has been the rock for productions

Category -  founder -

Gamertag KSI HEBREW 7

FORUMS ACCOUNT LINK: www.ksiforums.org/profile/36177-ksi-hebrew-7

reason why: HEBREW deserves this award because he always rises to the challenge with out blinking an eye, he grabs the storm by the clouds an comes out standing tall everytime an he'll continue to do it again an again.

Founder

category: Co-Fo

gamer tag: KSI BrknAkame 7

FORUMS ACCOUNT LINK:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-broken-akame-7/

Reason why: Akame this man deserves this award because he keeps a cool head, gets the job done, his friendly helps anyone that needs it. Always keeps it real an straight forward,  works well under pressure without showing any hesitation.

Co-Fo

category: GENERAL 

Gamertag: KSI Swaii 

FORUMS ACCOUNT LINK:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42192-ksi-swaii/

Reason why: Swaii deserves this award because he has stuck around when things broke apart at his feet an still stepped up an pushed on through, he keeps it so cool In situation where others freeze to as if it didn' even phase him, and continues showing great character by always helping an asking others what they believe he is one of the most considerate people I've encountered and i know he will continue to step toward any challenge with an open mind and his squad In his thoughts

GENERAL

Edited by Blazin

Gamertag: KSI Breakfast 7
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28683-breakfast/
Reasons they deserve this award: Breakfast is a level-headed individual who knows how to get the job done. He works hard to help squads with issues that may arise, and stays calm in doing so. He has also taken the lead in organizing our division’s discord channel, making it the best that it could be. Breakfast is not only the most important meal of the day, but also a person who the whole division has come to respect. I feel, and I’m sure other members in the division do as well, that I can go to him with any issue and he will be willing to hear me out and offer advice. Breakfast has been recently promoted to Founder for all the amazing things he has accomplished as a Co-Founder, which is why he deserves this award.

Gamertag: KSI Hokage 7 (KSI Hype soap)
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40911-hype-soap/
Reasons they deserve this award: Running a whole squad can be a difficult task. Hype soap is very devoted to his squad and has stuck it out when things have gotten tough. When his members want someone to party up and play a game with, he is always there to join them and definitely never leaves a member behind. He has a great sense of humor and can joke around with his members, but also takes his job as a general seriously.

Gamertag: KSI MUDD DIGGER
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39963-ksi-mudd-digger/
Reasons they deserve this award: When I first joined KSI Mudd was there to show me the ropes, to help introduce me to other KSI members and to just overall make me feel welcome into the squad. At the time, Mudd was acting Gen so he had a lot more responsibilities to take care of. But it meant a lot to me that he was there to help me feel at home, as well as to help other new recruits and members feel welcome. Mudd cares a lot about his members. Even though we all have things going on in real life, he has been very sensitive of other member’s feelings and has been around when people need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, often putting others’ needs before his own. Mudd was the first to help train me to become an officer; he showed me how things were done from the very beginning. Now, Mudd is a general. He is a very dedicated individual who truly cares about his members and has worked hard to get to where he is today.

Gamertag: KSI JessiRedJet
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43345-ksi-jessiredjet/
Reasons they deserve this award: Jessi is by far one of the best officers I know, which is why I am nominating her as best Lieutenant. There is never a dull moment when she is present in a party or on discord. Even though she loves to joke around and poke fun at people, she takes things very seriously when need be. She has such a warm personality that makes new members feel at home almost instantaneously. The two of us have brought our squad back to life, and I truly could NOT have done it without this woman. She has been there to help with messaging every single Prodigy member, through planning game nights, and attending tournaments and events to help represent our division and squad. Jessi is always there when you need her and is happy to address any questions that new and old members may have. This woman definitely deserves MAJOR appreciation.

Category: Member
Gamertag: BEACH LOVER 17
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44949-beach_lover_17/
Reasons they deserve this award: Beach has been a very active member, attending every squad meeting, workshop, and WW2 game night. He also loves attending tournaments within KSI. He knows the recruiting process by heart (he should definitely be a SGT or higher) and isn’t afraid to ask any questions. Great member with a great personality and knows how to make light of any negative situation.

Category - Division Leader

Gamertag - KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/  @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasons they deserve this award- In my 4 years experience in KSI, Tex is one of the best Div Leaders I have ever had. She is always looking out for the best of every member in the division and every squad. However, she is very good at drawing the line and being strict when it is necessary. There is never a dull moment when you are in a party with Tex, whether it just be the conversation, or the random Tex-isms that spew out of her mouth while she is gaming. She takes the time and makes sure that every single member of ES feels welcomed and at home and thinks every move she makes through for all pros and cons it may have on the division. For me personally, she is always there as a mentor and someone to bounce ideas off of, or even just a vent point if I am getting frustrated with something. It's no surprise that ES is doing as well as we are when we have such a strong individual leading us.

Category - Co - Founder

Gamertag - KSI GOT EM 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29773-ksi-got-em-7/  @KSI GOT EM 7

Reasons they deserve this award- There is so much to say for how amazing Got em is. Shortly after I rejoined, he was promoted to GEN over my squad. I instantly gained a ton of respect for him for how he ran the squad and how he was around members. This man can take the most depressing party and liven it up just by joining. Even through all of his medical issues over the last year, including the diagnosis and treatment, the man has remained a constant force in the division. In a position where most people would have quit, he used it as motivation to keep fighting. As a man with may years in the community, he is a great guy to go to for advice or just chat about things with. Him and I being similar in the fact we are both former 7s in different divisions, we obviously shared a lot in common and a lot of story telling. One of my favorite aspects of Got Em is the fact that he likes to be friends with every member who joins this division and doesn't just consider them members. The experience this past year with Got Em has been amazing and I look forward to working with him for a long time.

Category - Captain

Gamertag - KSI Eyonia

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia/  @KSI Eyonia

Reasons they deserve this award- In just a short amount of time, Eyo has made a huge splash in BANSHEE and KSI. She is a very bright individual and very well driven to succeed within KSI. She has been a driving force behind me rebuilding our squad whether its recruiting, training, or as simple as getting people active again. She has a very bubbly personality and it makes people want to be around her more. She has been doing very well with recruiting and making new members felt welcome. She is putting in so much work to show she deserves to be a General and that she can be a tremendous leader. She is very a very charismatic individual and she has tremendous future in this community. It is an honor to be able to mentor her and help her reach her find her potential.

Category - Lieutenant

Gamertag - KSI JaneDoe

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/32652-ksi-janedoe/  @KSI JaneDoe

Reasons they deserve this award- Janelle is an amazing young lady, inside and out of KSI. I have seen this young lady basically grow up over the last 3-4 years and it has been quite the change. Starting off as this shy and timid girl who joined and stayed in her bubble of people for the longest time. Now she is an amazing officer, member, mentor, and one of the most sociable people I know. This young lady balance so much between school, family responsibilities, other aspects of her life, and KSI, yet stays focused on her goals. She may only be fully available on the weekends, but she makes the absolute most of it, from training to mentoring to recruiting. During the week she will get on the app from her computer and jump in parties to chit chat or help out where she can. Just knowing everything this young lady is going through in her life, to see her stay so focused and motivated on moving forward in KSI, is amazing to see. She has so much potential and will have such a bright future in KSI. I am beyond excited to have her in my officer staff and being able to mentor her to get her to that next level.

Category - Department Head

Gamertag - KSI AIRBORNE 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/  @Airborne 7

Reasons they deserve this award- Being the head judge can be a rough job, as there is not always a lot of work to do. Airborne has done a great job at finding stuff to do to keep us active and interested in being apart of the court system. From doing random reviews to mock trials, he always finds something interesting to do. While there may not be a lot of court cases, having a Airborne as a head judge is making it fun for us.

Category:  Captain

Gamertag; KSI iMeShell

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44334-imeshell/

Reasons they deserve this award - There really isn't anything about Shell that would justify her not getting this award. When I joined Prodigy, it was a dying squad with no leadership besides her. She immediately contacted me and we started working from the ground up to revive the squad. We have no Gen, so we had to rely on each other and our sevens to get it going. Without her leadership, I have no doubt in my mind that Prodigy would be worse off now than it was when I joined a few weeks ago. She has officially made it a "squad" again. She is the hardest working Captain I have ever seen. She has amazing leadership skills, compassion towards her members, and is a ton of fun to be around. She is one of the only reasons I am still in KSI today. This woman deserves recognition for her hard work, because what she did was bring a dying squad up to being the largest squad in CD in three weeks. I am proud to be serving under her leadership.

Gamertag: KSI JIGSAW

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43052-ksi-revelations/

Reasons they deserve this award - Jigsaw has shown tremendous efforts with being GEN of his squad. His hard work, work ethic, and the way he runs his squad is exceptional. He works with his members, makes them feel welcome, and tries his best to keep his squad running. He has no officer staff and is still doing his best to keep his squad running, which is not an easy thing to do. His perseverance is impressive.

Category: Co-Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI DarkAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/24315-ksi-darkangei-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - Dark is a great leader, she is easy to talk to, compassionate, level headed, and available. There have been times that as a member, I needed someone to talk to and she was there, ready to help in any way she could. Dark knows how to run a division well, and I have no doubt that she deserves an Of The Year. She deserves recognition for all her hard work.

Category:

Founder

Gamertag:KSI Breakfast 7 (founder)

Forums Account Link:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28683-breakfast/

Reasons they derserve this award:

Well i will start off by saying hes a good 7 and he gets stuff done and hes always there when u need him or need help so i got to say he deserves this award and iam glad hes over my squad i can count on him if i need him.

Category

Gen

Gamertag: KSI XWolfyX (Gen)

Forums Account Link:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43716-ksi-demonwolfy/

Reasonons they derserve this award:

Well this person i remember her starting off as a recruit and after that she grew into a good leader and now she became a gen and shes doing great put she wants to get more involved and she wants to learn more stuff all in all shes just a great leader and a good officer soyeah i think she deserves this award.

Gamertag; KSI xHAWKx 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34673-ksi-xhawkx-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - Hawk has been a tremendous mentor and friend to me and my squad. He helped me improved when I was just a wee LT and he continued to mentor and help and advise me. He may grind my gears at times and give me a hard time, but if he didn' care he wouldn't bother doing it. This man is the penacle of leadership and the man I aspire to surpass in my KSI career. I have tried as hard as I can to follow in his footsteps and mentor my lowers as he mentored me. Of all the people that deserve this award in WD, its Hawk.

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI RONIN 77

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

Reasons they deserve this award-  Although Ronin wasn't with us for very long in WD, he was an amazing Director. He always made an effort to attend Cyanide Squad meetings and even the occasional officers meeting. He made it a point to get acquainted with my squad as well as others via attending our gamenights and random bullPoop parties we hosted. This man is one of the many leaders I aspire to be in my career as an officer within KSI.

Catagory: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI BRUNAN 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan964/

Reasons they deserve this award- Brunan has been a tremendous help in teaching me and helping me ever since I was a young SSGT. When I took over Cyanide, he was still there; lending his knowledge and advice whenever I needed it. He's never judgmental, always unbiased and the best Mentor anyone could ever ask for.

Awards

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/

Reasons they deserve this award – She has always been willing to pull people into parties to hang out or just to check up on people I know for me she has backed me up when I have been harassed by helping calm me down as well as not being judgmental. She is always prompt in her duties and is thorough when it comes to a case or issue by seeing all sides of the story before addressing the issues at hand. She has always been so welcoming since day one of joining and even with having so much on her plate she is ready and willing to jump into a game if someone asks to play something. Easily approachable and friendly. She always has the best interest in mind for every squad as well as every member.

Category: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/

Category Director 

Gamertag; KSI Metatron

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33964-ksi-metatron-7/

Reasons they deserve this award – The first time I met him was when I had just joined and instantly was thrown into a harassment case he pulled me aside and made me feel welcomed as well as safe in the Division while getting my side of the story of what was going on after taking note what happened he ran with it always keeping me filled in on how it was being handled and still making sure to pull me in to game and talk and just have fun taking my mind off of everything going on. Since that day we are still close and hang out and game together he has moved to other Divisions but still makes sure to come back and check up on me as well as game with me and my party members he has mentored me in the past and has always been a pleasant person to be around and always open to talk or to just vent to he has always been a hard worker even with his busy schedule and drama. When he was over my division he was always mingling in many different parties and with many different people.

Gamertag; KSI BuMPer 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17020-ksi-bumper-7/

Reasons they deserve this award – BMP has been a great mentor he is great at calling me out on things I have done wrong or need to fix but in a way that is respectful and still gets his point across I enjoy how he is straight to the point and never beats around the bush. He is a pleasure to talk to and hang out with as well as is always fun to bounce ideas off of, He always comes to a party with funny stories from the “Good old days” since he has been in KSI for four years he will well verse in all types of departments as well as squads and divs he is always ready to tackle a project or run with some of my crazy OCD ideas on how to keep our squad more organized and takes his officers options into account on more issues. The definition of a social butterfly is always willing to pull in new members as well as random people to game with and makes them feel welcome to game or just talk and hang out. I am not the only one who goes to him for advice or opinions on matters I have seen people from other Departments, Divisions and Squads come to him and sat in a party for hours having friendly debates. Always willing to help fill in for Tournaments when we need an extra spot or just willing to help out people when they need name changes.

Gamertag;KSI RabidHIV

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43149-ksi-rabidhiv/

Reasons they deserve this award – He has quickly become one of my best friends. Always there to talk to even when he hasn’t slept much. I have even messaged him before with a recruit and he gave up sleep to bring them into our wonderful community and made them feel like a part of the crazy family that we are. There has been a few cases where I wanted to give up  or just seemed a bit off and caught how I was feeling and pulled me aside to ask me what was going on and how he could help usually by cheering me up with crazy memes or videos of cute and silly cats and dogs. He has been running a squad basically by himself as if he was a general already he has been training mentoring and making sure all his squad members are active and gaming together when it was just him and one other person he has been working so hard and never expects praise for it he trurly loves this community and puts in the work for it.

Category: Co-founder

Gamertag; KSI Got Em 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29773-ksi-got-em-7/

Reasons they deserve this award – This man….gosh where do I start. On top of all of what he deals with on a daily basis in real life he takes on anything that anyone needs help with he is always helping build squads, training people, recruiting and making people feel welcomed. He is the second person I met in KSI and he did not disappoint I was welcomed from the beginning with open arms he has always been like a father figure for me always willing to pull me aside and check up on me when Adulting gets hard some days or handling issues when I am being harassed by a few new members. I have seen him game with people who don’t have many friends to game with or even pick up a game that not a lot of people play and play it with them or even teach members how to play Poker and take others hard earned lunch money. Even when he is not having a good day or is in pain he always seems to have a smile on his face and so much joy and laughs to spread.

Gamer tag: KSIxFORSAKEN

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/ @FORSAKEN

Reasons: Even though I'm new to KSI Forsaken ha always been there to help me. Whether it is just to push me to integrate with the party better or even just listen to my problems.

Gamer tag: KSI Blood

Reasons: Blood took me under his wing from day one. He has encouraged me to be an officer. Blood Helped me to feel comfortable within KSI and being the introvert that I am that's amazing. Blood teaches me something new about KSI every day and always pushes me to better myself both in KSI and outside of KSI.

Forums Account:  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/  @KSI Bl00d  

Category: SSGT/SGT

Gamer tag: KSI Imperial SF

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30438-ksi-imeprial-sf/ @KSI Imperial SF

Reasons: Imperial is always pushing other members and sometimes even officers to be better then they already are and participate within the squad more. He is always up to help out and even co hosts game nights regularly.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI MUDD DIGGER

Forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39963-ksi-mudd-digger/

reasons: Gosh where do I even begin... When I first joined KSI I was a little shy and quiet. Even tho I didn’t really talk to MUDD he still invited me to parties and made me feel welcome.  He would go around asking every member how they were doing making eveyone welcome. Because of MUDD I became more involved within KSI and I’m glad I did. He mentored me and helped me become an officer in KSI. He worked very hard for his position and he’s a great general. He truly loves this community and has aslways had the best intentions for this squad. Mudd is an ispiration and is always showing good sport. If anyone then Mudd definitely deserves this award!!

Gamertag: KSI Killah

Forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44173-ksi-killah/

Reasons: KSI Killah works a lot and he’s not able to get on much but despite that he works the best he can. As soon as he has time he gets on and recruits and trains up everyone he can. He makes time for KSI even when he works everyday. He’s very funny and can make anyone laugh. The recruiting process is usually a boring but Killah finds a way to make recruiting the most interesting thing. The way he explains KSI makes people wanna join. He makes KSI interesting and fun. When people are getting trained up they request Killah because of the energy he gives. Killah defenitly deserves this award!!

Edited by KSI Emojie
Had to add another person

Awards

Category: Co-Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

Reasons they deserve this award - This man has had such a monumental impact in Explosive Outlaws it is unimaginable. This begins even before my time, redefining the standards of this division and creating a powerhouse of KSI. With the foundation built by this man EO has withstood it all and will continue to. The amount of growth we have had is largely due to him, we have and will continue this growth now that he is gone. That is true impact, instilling values and methods that still beat after you leave. That is a legacy and he by all standards will always remain one here in the halls of EO and has earned that. Mentor friend and boss, he does it all. Always willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn constantly going above and beyond in any situation. He will take any idea given to him and redefine it as a concept and a better one at that.

One Of The Greatest Mentors
Handling Poaching Within EO
Always Stepping Up When Others would not
Wouldn't blink to stepping into an Acting General Position even when told it is below him
Setting New Recruiting and Officer standards that all of KSI should be humbled by
Creating the Officer & Recruiting Notes

Gamertag: KSI GrimShot 77

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/

Reasons they deserve this award - Throughout Grims time here in EO, he has become staple for us as a Division.You can find him on the Join/Rejoin section daily. Consistently and willing in all different sorts of parties of the members that make up EO. Well respected, and very knowledgeable using the experience he has obtained while going through the ranks. Also was the general of a squad that produced 2 current 7 staff members and 4 out of our 5 current generals not to mention the captains and LT's that were grown from his time running a squad. During which of all he remains his fun loving self, he his immovable when it comes to being emotionally compromised. He handles any and all situations with a clear and level head. I go to this man with any and all "sticky" KSI situations for this ability that I challenge anyone to compete for because he stands above all in this category. No better man than him for this position OTY.

The “Rock” Of EO
The Current Face Of EO
Maintaining us on the forums
Always looking to put the members first it's easy to lose this when striving for numbers and results he will be the first to remind and show you that KSI is about having fun with the people around us here in KSI

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Reasons they deserve this award - Pardon my french but God damn. This man has redesigned the role of General and has done so in such a timely matter it's insane. When all us fails Skarz does not, he will one man army a squad and you can catch him laughing and joking having a good time while doing it. Never complains never asks why, he gets the job done. He has trained a multitude of officers and even current gens of EO without this man we would be nowhere near where we are now. Even now as a co-founder and acting General of Predator a squad we put off for dead, is now thriving and driving towards great things. No one else for this award.

Splitting a brand new squad within 45 Days
Training on Generals and some amazing officers
Creating Fun new ways to enjoy game nights and creating new events for us divisionally
Not to mention his achievements through Web-Ops along the way.

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42436-ksi-moonrev/

Reasons they deserve this award - This guyy and myself have spent countless hours in parties and pms on other platforms dealing with the ins and outs of KSI and he has never faltered in his position whichever it maybe as an officer he instilled ideals into an entire squad that would humble anyone. 1st Class officer that would make any of us ashamed to even compere for the Title of Captain of the year. If we could take half of what he stands for a give it to every other division in KSI this place would be undoubtedly a better place for any and that call themselves KSI.

Instilling new Values into the officers of EO
Keeping a level head throughout all
Hands Down One Of EO’s top recruiters
Also one of its great mentors
Impeccable Leader

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/

Reasons they deserve this award - DaQuestion unfaltering assistance in Vendetta’s squad split should be the envy of all. He put in amounts of work like I have never seen from the postion of Lieutenant .Has easily in his time been responsible for 25+ members recruited into EO. He was Predator’s go to when hosting, recruiting , handling issues within the squad etc. He has also impressed everyone here in EO with his ability to obtain knowledge and expand on it. He is now currently the General of the squad
Easily One Of EO’s Top Recruiters

Time Managements Skills

Ability To Manage and Effectively Run a Squad

Above and Beyond Always In Whatever Rank He Holds

Category: SGT/SSGT

Gamertag:KSI AphroRhys

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44530-ksi-aphrorhys/

Reasons they deserve this award -Aphro Aphro Aphro… What to say about you man.. This guy you can always find him cracking some sort of joke no matter the situation. He has the ability to make light of any scenario. Grinding his way from SSGT to now the top Captain of a squad. During his time of a SSGT directly under myself the amount of recruiting this guy did is unimaginable. Easily 20 Recruits in under 2 weeks. All along the way of learning the rest of his duties and taking them even farther than we could think.

Ability to Control A Party's “Vibe”

Great Recruiter

Ability to Absorb Knowledge

Category: Writer

Gamertag: KSI Widow 7

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30523-ksi-widow-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - Wow just wow.. The amount of work she puts into this team.. I came into news about a month or two ago VERY skeptical about what I was walking into.She motivates and inspires. I would now happily call News my home and have found myself not skeptical about the news team but optimistic. The amount of writing and editing knowledge she has shown me since I have joined this amazing team is incredible. Even to the point of walking me through her entire editing process at one point. She is the glue that holds this team together no matter her situation she is always in a fantastic mood and ready and willing to Help, Advise, Lead or talk to anyone about anything. All the while doing her own articles for us in the News department.

Management Skills
Time Management
Leadership skills
Motivational
Inspiring
Hardworking and Dedicated

Department Head

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-true-7/

Reason they deserve this Award: True 7 is one of the most inspirational leaders I have ever been lucky enough to have crossed paths with. The structure that is the News/History team is hands down one of the best I've seen it is run smoothly and efficiently. For anyone who understands how any article publishing system works understand that this team operates with no deadlines and a minimum of one article a month! Those are insane standards to operate a team on and somehow she does it flawlessly without breaking stride nor her confidence ever faulting. Her feedback on articles has formed me into so much more as a writer, a credit to this community and to the team. A credit to my success and all future success.

Graceful and confident at every turn. Truly Inspiring  to a current leader within KSI.
Juggling it all and running the News Team to its max potential
Knows all the ins and outs to writing and is always willing to go that extra mile to share and expand all News team members writing ability.

Senior Leader

KSI Impyyy 7

@impyyy

Impy is the most important person inn my KSI career and a great way to get the motivation flow to write about all of these other people who have continuously been outstanding throughout their own KSI careers.

When I was a baby co-founder, Impyyy reached out to me, encouraging me to join the News team. I was hesitant at first, but he was persistent. I was not keen to the idea of having deadlines and having to write articles. After being approached on numerous occasions, I finally gave in. I was convinced that no one wanted to join the News team, and therefore wanted to help. I couldn't watch a department suffer and not do anything about it. From the time of joining the News team to me reaching co-head, Impyyy offered advice and re-assurance of my dedication to this community. 

Impyy taught me what KSI means. He was diligent, honest, and persistent. I know that isn't exactly what KSI stands for, but it is definitely what KSI is about. We all go through trials and tribulations. We all have friends who have been removed, fired, blacklisted, DNH'd, especially if you're here for long enough. He has been through more than I can imagine, yet he remains dedicated and brilliant.

While maintaining the position of CDM (Chief Department Manager), Impyy has created the Marketing department with the leadership of KSI VeRiiTaS 7. This department is dedicated to sharing KSI events and increasing turnouts to KSI events. Since the release of this department, Tournaments and Events, News & History, and Productions have increased ratings - this means viewing of articles for News, viewings of live steams and events for Productions, and participation in tournaments for T&E. This absolutely was a  brilliant idea that has benefited all of KSI.

During this time, Impyyy also was the head of the News team. While this department tends to seem as a sort of chore, he inspired people across the community to dedicate their time to KSI news. People who may not have lasted on the News team did, in fact, make an impact on this community. He has influenced his fair share of people throughout this community to be their very best, that no one ever was.

Impyyy is definitely one heck of a leader and I hope that some day, I can live up to his name.

Director

KSI W1CKED 7

@I AM W1CKED

Wicked and I have lived our KSI careers side by side. Upon my decision to become an officer, Wicked reached out and offered guidance. We worked up the ranks together, each going through similar trials and tribulations. I always expected a lot out of him, I just never expected him to be the person to keep me on my toes.

Although he can be seen as quite abrasive, Wicked is always the first person to stand against an injustice. He is the first person to point out that someone is doing wrong and work with them to figure out a way to fix the issue. He has no problem being the bad guy because, well, someone has to. 

The dedication that Wicked has shown throughout the years of me working together has continued to astound me and rivals that of my own. He has handled issues swiftly and efficiently and has never stopped learning, as no leader ever does. 

Division Leader 

KSI Gambit 7

@Shiro the Hero

Gambit was a goofy little officer when I met him. He began his KSI career by being a lower rank of a malignant member, one who left KSI to create his own community and poach from ours - something that happens far more often than it should. Gambit stood through this and was determined to be better.

He most definitely is. I truly never expected for this individual to rise up the ranks nearly as quickly as he has. He is full of surprises. He runs his division beautifully, with a dedicated and educated team working alongside him. As should be said about every leader, he is accessible when you need him and always available to help people. He has created a bond in his division that is one to be envious of, unity. 

The environment he and his team have created in DM is the reason that DM has always been a strong division - it is a family. 

Co - Division Leader

KSI Ronin 77

@Mr. Karaoke

I haven't known Ronin for nearly as long as I have known others, yet he seems to impress me more than most. Out of all the people in KSI, he seems most keen in making sure people feel welcome. I know that many people work very hard to achieve this, but Ronin sets the example. 

Ronin spent most of his time in KSI running a division, being head hauncho. Once he was promoted to director, we pulled the schematics of growth in KSI over the 6 months prior and EO was at the top of that list. Though he ran that division seemingly by himself for a while, he made sure that before he left, there were educated and like-minded people ready to take his job. He trained up an entire staff of 7s nearly from scratch, and each of those 7s are above standard in the terms of a leader. 

Understanding other people is important to Ronin. He leads with an open mind and negotiates, problem solves. He also does his best to teach this to the people he mentors.

He has consistently stood out and made an effort to be the best he can while making sure others follow in those footsteps. Ronin works easily and efficiently with all of the leaders that I have seen him work with, creating relationships with leaders throughout the community with ease. Quite the social butterfly, he is.

Founder 

KSI BadKitty 7

@KSI BadKitty 7

Where can I even start... Kitty is an absolutely amazing and beautiful person and leader. She is kind, generous, understanding, and a role model to practically every one she comes into contact with. She has been there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, a piece of advice, a friend. She ensures that she does exactly this for everyone she comes into contact with - except those that she may not like, obviously. 

She leads her members by example, by dedication, by motivation, by understanding. With an aptitude for being understanding, she handles issues fluently, easily, and inspires those around her to follow in those same footsteps. She has worked alongside of Gambit to help build DM to the way that it is, as a family, as well as train the rest of the 7s staff to be impressive by all means. 

Kitty inspires me to be a better leader.

Co - Founder

General

KSI Guyy 77

@Defiant Dog

What an impressive individual. I have never seen a drive quite like this. Guyy split his squad twice as a general and has overseen yet another squad split since then. He is eager to rise through the ranks, yet also eager to learn more quickly than he rises. This guy (hehe see what I did there?) is loaded with KSI knowledge, eager to learn more and even more eager to share what he has learned. His intelligence is shared with those around him, ensuring the success of the people that he works with.

Not only is this individual dedicated in clan-ops, he is both a member of T&E and News. He is extremely active in both aspects and makes sure to share all events with his division and more. 

Captain 

Lieutenant 

SGT/SSGT 

RiiOT

@KSI RiiOT 7

Upon earning his rank as a Senior Mod, RiiOT has stepped up and made our forums better. He assigned particular sections to particular mods so that each section would always be covered, monitored, cleaned, organized. 

He has also continued to do his own moderations throughout our forums while pushing for more activity from the community as a whole. He is on top of his things and he is pleasant to work with, as well as full of ideas and betterment for us as a community and for our forums. 

Department Head 

Writer

KSI FaIIout

@The Lone Wanderer

Since joining the News team, Fallout has had quite the impact. For a while, he was known as "that History guy" because he was technically the only History writer the News team had for a while. He has since helped the History side of the department grow drastically as well as inspire ideas in those around him.

He has helped turn the History team from a directionless machine into organization and movement - even if it is slow movement. Change doesn't happen in a day. Writing articles is often seen as a "chore" and it can become difficult to find people who do enjoy what we do in News. Fallout somehow finds a way to motivate people throughout this community to want to be a part of what we offer.

Productions 

Graphics 

*please keep in mind that this is not finished... I just don't want to lose it

Category - Senior Leader

Gamertag - KSI ImPyyy 7

Forums Link: @impyyy

Reasons they deserve this award - ImPyyy's influence is large as our CDM. ImPyyy has made every department great and have a vital part of KSI and bringing them all together. Fairly recently ImPyyy got inducted into the Hall Of Fame along with KSI Doctor 7 this is because ImPyyy's contributions have been large as he is a huge part of these forums and a huge mentor to many. ImPyyy provides all departments opportunities and advice when he can and then when he isn't doing that he is helping on these very forums or participating in a KSI event or just talking to our members. ImPyyy shows his Knowledge by being a helpful mentor to many. He shows his Strength by leading the forums, departments, and KSI in general in a better direction in some way or form. Last he shows his integrity by staying strong and being a friend and leader through our toughest time he handles everything with motivation and positivity that I have seen no other leaders approach a situation like that.

Category - Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Gamertag - KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Link: @KSI RiiOT 7

Reasons they deserve this award - RiiOT is one of the biggest contributors and active members of our forums. Proof of this is he is always on top of section mods and made areas much cleaner as I have noticed that many areas used to be a mess but now are quite organized. He also pushes activity and helps keep it up by keeping these forums clean and organized for us to have as nice of forums we have today. Everything would take much longer and be harder to do if we didn't have somebody so dedicated to strive to make these forums improve.

Category - Department Head

Gamertag - KSI True 7

Forums Link: @True 7

Reasons they deserve this award - This was tough because the 2 departments I'm in have the greatest Heads and Co-Heads that are both very capable leaders and deserve their spot and own it. I choose True because she has taught me and many others so much in such short time. While True isn't being a Moderator, Senior Director, or working in real life (and a ton of other stuff) she is the Head of News and while she gets little time sometimes the time she has she gives us wise words and inspiration or simply makes us laugh while tweaking some things that really help. She has made all the right decisions that have helped both News and History and always makes sure we are fine with it and agree with it while understanding fully. She does this not only because she wants the best for the team but at one time the team had almost disappeared believe it or not and I believe True pushes herself to never let that happen again. I believe while we have many vital members of this team they might not be vital had True not been here in times of need as the team could probably be in shambles had she not dragged this team and said no we are not going to die we are going strive and thrive. True's leadership helps out tons of people and I'm glad things have worked how they are today.

Category - Writer

Gamertag - KSI Widow 7

Forums Link: @KSI Widow 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Widow was always ahead of me in my opinion as I always have just sat here and thought of ideas and wrote some articles that were decent (Like I said in my opinion :P) Meanwhile Widow was there when there was only 4 of us and only 3 of us were active. he was the motivation and never gave up she gave me faith in leading the History team and now I'm not the only member and progress may be slow but it is growing and it is amazing! Anyways Widow has also come up with some great ideas but most of all when you think you're done with your article... You really aren't until Widow has edited it because from all the times I've seen Widow give advice and edit it has turned everything from Silver to Gold. Her contributions to the News Team have helped immensely as now we have a great News and History team and she deserves a large chunk of the victory cake even if we aren't finished succeeding yet. 

Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI Impyyy 7

Link to Forums: @impyyy

Reasons: Where shall I begin? Impyyy has been an influence to the community as a whole. No matter the problems he encounters, he always manages to pull through. That being said, this year Impyyy has been a great influence on the News and History team. He is one of the main reason we still are a team. I know a couple years ago, when I first joined the team, it was a bit whacky. Over the past couple of years, it has improved greatly. Not only is Impyy's presence in the News and History Department, but also within all of the departments. To be honest, I don't know what our departments would have been like without him. He is a hard worker, and is always promoting and encouraging others to be active throughout the community. He is one of the greatest leaders I know, and deserves to be acknowledged  for all the hard work he has put into this community.

Department Head

Link to Forums: @True 7

Reasons:

Where do I even begin? I have worked in the News and History team with True for almost 4 months. The work that she puts in, is absolutely amazing. True is  very strong leader, and she has a busy outside life as well. With that being said, she still puts 100% into our team, and it is truly inspiring. True is active in both web-ops and clan-ops, which is one of the reasons why she is so great. She has a billion places to be, yet she still has managed to hold our team together. Running this team is not the easiest thing in the world. You've got to do a lot. But working with True has been an honor. She makes the department fun, and is always challenging us to do our best, and more. Not only that, but she is a great mentor as well. If I were to have a question about anything, I would feel comfortable asking her. Even if it was a slightly odd, or non-relevant question.

I have learned so much from True as well. I have learned, that sometimes commas are a bad thing. I have learned that excerpt isn't spelled, like it is pronounced. I have learned, that as a leader, some decisions are hard. I am truly thankful for all the hard work that True puts into helping the team. Both as individuals, writers, and leaders. The News and History team is a better place since her influence.

I'm glad that she came along to help revive the team. My path in life has changed recently and I felt a little uneasy. Since joining the News and History team, I have grown more than I thought I could, and it's all thanks to True. This team has kept me grounded these past couple of months, and have helped me more then they could know. But if it hadn't been for True, I don't think I would have been as successful in the department. Her excitement when she accepted me into the team, to her advice and critiques, to her stories, I would not be the person I am today without her.

True deserves this recognition and so many others for the work she has put in this year, and past years. She is a true inspiration, and a representation of what KSI is, and how the leaders within it are.  I am proud to call her my mentor, and I am honored to work beside her in this department. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. I don't have words to express how much recognition she deserves.  

Writer

Gamertag: KSI Fallout

Link to forums: @The Lone Wanderer

Reasons: Where do I even begin? Fallout has been a huge asset to the Hews and History team! (Yes, I meant Hews by the way). This ranges from his multiple articles, to his willingness to help others, and to spreading the word. Fallout has grown as a writer in the past couple of months. This means he has taken into consideration the feedback we have given him. Fallout Is a true leader within this department, and I am proud of him to the fullest. Fallout has a busy life, and is part of multiple departments, and he still manages to write and help other members in the team. He takes action without being asked to, and I feel comfortable having him answer questions, when I am not available.

Fallout has good time management skills, communication, and writing skills. On top of this, he has kept our history aspect of the team! History of KSI is extremely important. From this information, we gather knowledge on things that worked, and things that didn't. We wouldn't be fully updated today if it wasn't for Fallouts hard work. He is always energetic and enthusiastic about his work, and it makes our History aspect of the team thrive. He deserves the recognition of his hard work, as well as his growth.

GENERAL

GT: KSI FORSAKEN

Link to Forums: @FORSAKEN

Reason: Ever since I returned to KSI after my short hiatus FORSAKEN has been there to motivate and encourage me and those around him to better both themselves and KSI as a whole. I coundn't think of anyone in KSI more deserving of this award than FORSAKEN.

Category: Co-founder

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Reason they deserve this: this man from the word go has been nothing but full throttle ever since he became an officer. The man is a master recruiter, always on top of his trainings, which lead to him splitting a squad in less than 2 months, pays close attention to the join/rejoin section for when people can be accepted He spends countless time helping out anyone that hits him up, hosting awesome game nights for the div, streaming hilarious content for the KSI YouTube and twitch channels. I couldnt think if a better person for this one, and I'm excited to see what happens in the future. 

Category: Gen

Gamertag: KSI Guyy 77

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/

Reason they deserve this award: This Guyy.. it has been awesome watching him develop into the person he is today. When he first joined he was active playing all the time, then leadership changed around and he went afk, until one random squad event I asked him about being an officer and if that would be something he would be interested in, and look where is now. He has such a strong presence in the div, and he was also my successor for Defiant once it came time to pick a Gen. He took that squad over with his gas pedal to the floor. Exploded with recruiting and building the squad ENTIRELY off of smite recruits and smite game nights, even tournaments, why? Because he could and he did it with flying color. While Gen, you could always find him teaching his officers anything they had questions on, hosting a workshop ranging from recruiting to security risks, he also is a boss recruiter/trainer. He for sure in my opinion deserves this OTY. 

Link to forums:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42436-ksi-moonrev/

Reason they deserve this award: Moon has always been an awesome officer. He was always the first one willing to take on the newest LT, or be the person to oversee a game night, he made sure he was on top of the pending club and recruit tag because the dude was always trying to get people to play together and be involved. The way he encourages others to be more friendly and more involved with the squad has lead him to become a successful gen. The man continues to do great things and I'm sure he only continue to do more.

Category: LT 

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/

Reason they deserve award: DaQuestion is the type of individual that once you meet him, you just know he is gonna be someone you can rely on. He proved that immensely being an LT for Skarzx while he was gen, showing his enthusiasm for the game nights and always bringing in the hype, keeping the party in a good vibe and joking around to enjoy the activities, getting people interested into joining the community by walking them thru how to play r6 siege to then carry them for a couple of W's to show them we are about working together. DaQuestion is always willing to help out his fellow member and take the extra time needed to train and educate his fellow officers. It's because of all these things that he is now his own gen and a good one at that.

Category: SGT 

Gamertag KSI ToridestNut 

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42757-ksi-toridestnut/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM2NjUwLCJpZF8yIjo3NTA2MDR9

Reason why they deserve this: Torid was the kind of guy when he was first recruited who was kinda quiet, didn't talk much except a few people but would still show up to events. Skarzx then got involved and worked with him a bit, and now he is one of the most active and well liked people in the div. He is constantly working hard to bring in new faces to enjoy KSI as he does, constantly being in parties with his squad, he does great work mentoring other members and teaching them how to recruit. He has done a lot of great things and he has made it to captain now and I'm stoked to see what more he is capable of.

Category: productions

Gamertag: KSI Shadowfoxx

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

Reason they deserve this award: Shadow has done nothing but awesome thing since I met her, this is especially so of her involvement with productions. She is always wanting to stream something for someone, regardless of div and especially true when it comes to weekend warfare. She always shows an eagerness to stream in general and get the word out about watching the stream or letting people know they can ask her and she will stream their event for them. 

Director

Division Leader

Category:Co - Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI BadKitty 7

Forums Account Link / @ @KSI BadKitty 7 http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/ 

Reasons they deserve this award - Well for one, goes without saying if you've even heard about her,  shes amazing! From the moment I rejoined i knew i could go to her about any issue and it would be handled or just even talk about it in depth with. She really knows her Poop. Not only does she head T&E now, she still runs this div and makes sure everyones doing there Poop(in a polite but FIRM way).  This year(or this part of the year O.O) KSI BadKitty 7 has proven to be the best choice for me for CoDiv of the Year. 

Founder

Co - Founder

Gamertag; KSI Igan o7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Igan o7 http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan-o7/

Reasons they deserve this award - I put Igan up for this because of the squad split that happened right before/during my re recruitment. I have never seen a split happen so smooth. It seemed, from just coming back into KSI, almost effortless with how active everyone was and how friendly everyone was. I believe this was because of igans HYPE he had towards everything and all the gamenights. He was, and still is a member I know i can go to for anything. He also knows his Poop. 

Captain

Lieutenant

SGT/SSGT

Department Head

Category:Writer

Gamertag; KSI Widow 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Widow 7 http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30523-ksi-widow-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - From what ive seen and saw(for the brief moment I was apart of the news team) this girl def deserves this. She does all this extra writing(typing?) she is balancing school work as well. 

Productions

Category - GRAPHICS

Gamertag - Miss Taviola

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13721-vee/ @+.Vee

Reasons they deserve this award -  From my understanding and what Ive seen for myself, tavie def deserves this. Considering much of the team went MIA and left much of the request to her, she still stuck with it and continues to help users out in the request section. This year, Tavie has proven to be the best and most dedicated on the team.

Edited by Kiht 7
Add more