Of The Years: Nominations 2017 (Closing 18th December)

Scotland

Gen

KSI Blk Jak 7

www.ksiforums.org/profile/28474-ksijakripper/

From day 1 Jak was always there for not only the member of the squad but every one, he has aways been and still is willing to answer any questions and help with any problems to the best of his abilities.

Co-Div

KSI BadKitty 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

She's always been helpful and nice and easy to talk with when ever I've had to speak with her and she's easy to get along with. A very fitting person for the postion.

Cpt

KSI Pastries 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35447-ksi-pastries-7/

He has always been there for me when I joined the squad offering advice and answering any questions I had and willing to help with any problem there might be.

Lt

KSI Fats Mcgee

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43438-ksi-fats-mcgee/

Another person in Insanity that has helped me along my way in becoming a officer. He has answered many of my questions without getting irritated and if he didn't have the answer he would get it.

Div Leader

KSI Gambit 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-shiro-the-hero/

He has been easy to speak when ever there is a need and always willing to help in any situation. He's quick with his response's and is very knowlageable in KSI.

Director

Gamertag; KSI Metatron 7

Forums Account Link / @ http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33964-ksi-metatron-7/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM2Njc5LCJpZF8yIjo3NDgxMTJ9

Reasons they deserve this award 

Before I became a CoFo he stood beside me and mentored me as a Gen, so I was able to gain the knowledge and training I needed to become a good Co Fo. Not even 2 weeks after that he again stood beside me when DL lost 3 of it's 7's staff. Leaving me alone to keep DL alive with him to help guide me in the right direction with I started to stray the wrong way. When I start to question wheatyher I am strong enough to handle things, he is there to say step back and think about.  He is always there for anyone having a question or problem in his Divisions and others when they come to him and ask for help. For these reasons I believe he deserves this award!

Captain

Gamertag;

Forums Account Link / @

Reasons they deserve this award -

Lieutenant

Gamertag; 

Forums Account Link / @

SGT/SSGT

Gamertag;

Forums Account Link / @

Gamertag: KSIxFORSAKEN

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/

He has turned cruelty around. Forsaken is a very great guy.He is extremely understanding and knowledgeable. He has alot of great ideas. He also has no problem helping anyone. He goes above and beyond for his squad and for KSI. I see him going far in KSI.

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Fats McGee

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43438-ksi-fats-mcgee/

When I was general Fats was the one captain I tell do something and before I would finish saying it he would be working on getting it done. He has alot of KSI knowledge. And what he doesn't know he is quick to find someone who does. If I never anyone to help me FATS is the guy I go to.

Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI GoofyDoofer

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44388-ksi-goofydoofer/

When this guy joined KSI he seemed like a great guy. And now he has flown up the ranks. He has no problem pulling recruits. He does is job to fullest extent. And he is also just a great person to be around. He brings alot of good qualities to the table and I know he will Make a great gen one day.

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTas 7

Link to Forums Account: @SaTiiReV

Reasoning: Rita is one of the few members of senior leadership that I believe not only had a true and lasting impact on myself as both a mentor and a friend, but someone I wish I would have had the privilege of working with longer than the short months he was over DM. I have never seen seen such activity and involvement from someone of his rank and his unending determination to be there immediately when a problem arises or when something is needed from him. I believe Ritas philosophy of teaching and supporting leadership growth is one that should be modeled throughout any layer of being an officer or leader in this community. He is always there to provide well worded and accurate advice due to his experience and knowledge but never imposes that on those that come to him. Instead, he lets them develop their own plans and solutions although they may be flawed, so that they learn from the experience of their actions and mistakes made. This has been proven to create competent leaders who are able to do their jobs proactively rather than re-actively. On top of this dedication to his divisions, Rita has also shined and served as a role model in a plethora of different departments over the year and is now ensuring the success of the new marketing department as its co-head. To be honest, although Rita may be the youngest person in leadership, many people including myself look up to him in different ways based on his drive and reliability in fulfilling the needs of this community.

Gamertag: KSI Badkitty 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasoning: To be honest, it would be a lot easier for me to nominate Kitty for this award if I could list the things that she doesn't do for this community rather than what she does because simply put, she does it all. In my entire KSI career (3 years), I have never met someone more dedicated, self-motivated, and successful in terms of contribution to KSI and accolades achieved. On top of being a mother to two children and working full time, She spends every second of her free time bettering this community, and personally, our division through her constant efforts. As Co-Div, she has redefined what it means to be a leader and a 7 in DM through her constant interaction with members, the informative workshops she hosts, her immediate reaction and appearance whenever there is an issue regardless of its gravity, and the happiness and fun she brings when joining parties...for the most part anyways lol. When shes not directly focused on our division, her efforts are then placed into the several departments and added responsibilities shes taken on such as AAP, T&E, HR, and being a forums moderator. This would be simple enough if she was just a member of these departments but she far exceeds that. She is one of the most active proponents of the AAP section and forums, constantly promoting and generating activity in both. In HR she has handwritten and re crafted workshops to be used for the entire community. Lastly, she has had a quick rise to the co-head of the T&E department which through her leadership and reshaping, is a completely re invigorated and smoothly run department that our members can enjoy. I say this for every OTM that I have ever nominated her for but I truly mean it when I say that this community and especially DM are extremely fortunate to have her and the experience and character that she embodies.

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning: From the get-go, a lot of weight was placed on Gruntier even when he was just an officer of Cruelty. That squad had faced several promotions of their generals into the seven staff which placed higher and higher pressure on the officers that still remained in the squad to continue to grow as the leaders that had come before them did. Gruntier didn't hesitate for a second. Through his dedication, hard work, and steel like resolve, gruntier has proven to be a solid rock for this division whose words and character put his friends and division members at ease in times of stress. As a founder, he has fluctuated his responsibility a number of times due to the leaving or absence of our co founders but he has never once complained. He is always willing to pick up extra weight and for the squads he has been over, they know him as a nothing less than quick and reliable when any issues come up. He continues to impress me on a daily basis with his knowledge and interactive workshops hosted as a member of the HR department and without him, this division would have struggled in some of our times of need. Im very fortunate to have him has a member of our 7 staff and a friend.

Gamertag: KSI xFORSAKEN

Link to Forums Account: @FORSAKEN

Reasoning: There is really not much to say about Forsaken besides that he is the definition of what it means to be a general, and a great one at that. After rejoining KSI, he was immediately noticed because of the knowledge and work ethic he showed on a daily basis. Neither of these facts have changed now that he is a general. He is so revered and respected by his officer staff based on the fact that he will not tell them to do anything that he himself is not willing to do. He is constantly committed to his members making sure that any issue is resolved quickly and easily in  the favor of both parties. I think that the other generals in our division could learn something from him.

Category- Captain

Gamertag- KSI Eyonia

Forums Link: www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia/

Reasons they deserve this award - Since I have been in KSI she has been a great leader and someone that is willing to help the lower ranks. She also makes sure the new recruits are invited to party's and games to make them feel welcomed into the community. She also makes sure that the lower ranking officer are trained.  

Division Leader
Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/ @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning: Gambit is one of those leaders that leads by example. Gambit never asks anyone to do something that he wouldn’t do himself. like so many DM leaders he truly cares about KSI and DMs growth and continued success. When I first met gambit he was a Co-Fo and I was a CPL. At the time I had no idea what a Co-Fo was all I knew was that it didn't matter what rank you are gambit would play and treat people like normal gamers and just have fun. It wasn’t until later when I became a General that I started to realize what all gambit did for DM. He was always trying to find new ways to help the squads improve themselves and their members. I watched as he tried to help save a dying squad not giving up even though others thought that it wasn't able to be saved. Gambit was dealt a short hand when he took over as the leader of DM but he never let it get him down he always had a positive attitude moving forward and helped DM turn around and flourish. His leadership kept us going in a positive direction and in party's he would always offer assistance in any way that he could and truly means it. The main reason why I’m nominating him for div leader is that since he was founder and took over as DM’s highest leader gambit has been the div leader. He lives and breathes KSI and is always there for his people sometimes going out and helping a struggling squad recruit or hosting workshops to pass down his extensive knowledge to everyone willing to listen, gambit has a way of believing in people and trusting them to do the right thing so that they can learn and flourish.

Co - Division Leader

Gamer tag: KSI Bad Kitty 7

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/ @KSI BadKitty 7
Reasoning:
Since the day I meet kitty she really has left me in awe at all that she does on a daily bases for KSI. When I first meet here she was a captain and I was a potential recruit she took the time to hang out with this unknown stranger and made me feel welcome. She wasn’t alone in this but she was a huge part of the reason why I joined. A few weeks after I joined she got promoted up to general I can remember she was always going around to all the party's and checking up on her people I can remember one instance in particular when we were switching over from kick to discord and several people were upset at the time she went around to everyone and explained the reason for it that was the type of General she was. I can remember her always asking me “ so when are you going to change your gamertag, you know I sponsor that stuff”. She did that all the time for members that needed it kitty was and still is there for her fellow KSI members. She finally convinced me to change my gamer tag. I would nominate her for GEN of the year but she kept on climbing the ranks. When she got promoted to Co-founder I was still a SSGT so a lot of what she did for DM I didn’t see but I do remember that she was over 3 squads at one time when we lost a Co-Fo that is the type of person she is. She always seems to be there for DM always within minutes if you message her with a question she answer’s  it right away she’s always on the forums promoting T&E and the AAP's. ( there’s a reason we call her the forums goddess) alas she was doing to good of a job as Co-Fo so she got promoted up to founder it was shortly after that I got promoted up to Co-Fo and I really started to see all the things she was doing to help DM and how much she lives and breathes KSI. I don’t know when she has time for real life it seems like she’s always xbox or on the forums. I remember kitty helping mentor me with the HR workshops giving her on-site and sitting through practically every single one and giving me feedback. I was seriously thinking about nominating her for founder of the year because she was basically doing the job of founder while a Co-Fo but there is one position that she truly seemed to shine at the most and that is Co-Div. In this position while being Co-head of T&E on the AAP and a mentor for HR. She excelled on keeping me on track letting me know when ever I did something wrong and told me what I should be doing and letting me find my own way to do it. Kitty was and is always trying to find new ways to help her fellow 7's do their jobs and trying to make certain that the general’s have all the tools they need to do their jobs, and she lets all of us do those jobs ourselves so that we can become better leaders. Through all of this hard work she continues to have an uplifting spirit never complaining about the way things go, she just tries to come up with solution’s that benefit DM
                                                                         Co – Founder
Gamertag: KSI Joe 7
Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/ @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning:
Joe is the type of person that is always in his element when he's in a party full of different people. When I first joined back in February Joe was also a captain he was also one of the people that was so nice to everyone. Joe always seemed like uncle Joe to Cruelty he was always in party's with people and as soon as someone came online he’d invite people into the party and made us feel like we were wanted and not intruding. Joe didn’t care who you were or how good you were at the game he would always joke around with people and make them feel really welcome and it made the squad feel more like a family. Joe was always so active with the squad attending almost every game night and hosting a workshop every other week. He was one of the reasons why I decided to become an officer he was always telling me that I had a lot of potential and like kitty always trying to convince me to change my gamertag. Joe was one of the best Captain’s that I have ever seen in KSI. He was soon promoted up to General when I was still a SSGT. Joe kind of took me under his wing he brought me in on a lot of his recruiting I must of heard his speech 30 or 40 times (he’s a master recruiter for a reason) and I also Sat in on a lot of training’s I wasn’t much of a recruiter until Joe taught me some of his tips and tricks he was always there for me and that is the reason why I claimed him as a mentor. Me and Joe went through a stressful time going through a squad split (anybody that ever went through one knows what I’m talking about) one that always seemed like 2 steps forward 1 step back with an occasional mugging around the corner. But all kidding aside it was a very successful split and the other squad is still going. 17 days after the split Joe was promoted up to Co-Fo and this is the position that I’m nominating him for. Joe didn’t have it easy he was put over a squad that was struggling he became acting general and if I could point out one fatal flaw of Joe is that he cares too much. The squad eventually folded but not to any fault of Joe’s it was just to far gone nobody really knew how bad it was in there. Joe put his heart a soul into trying to give it life again all while riding out a hurricane he was still worried about The squad. I don’t know what I would have done in that position but I know that Joe with all of his years of experience deserves Co-Fo of the year.

General
Gamertag: KSIxFORSAKEN 
 Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/ @FORSAKEN
Reasoning: John is one of the people that always seems to get the job done. When I first met him he was a rejoin coming in a former GEN seemed like a nice guy kind of quiet. I can remember how when he was being trained up by a young LT he was correcting a little mistake that he made during his own training that got him on my radar. I remember we were trying to get the split done and were trying to get enough recruits and he went out as a SGT and pulled in a couple not wanting rank or anything he just saw that we needed some help so he did just that. Fast forward to after the split he was convinced to take on rank again which I am still thankful to this day or I should say most days lol. Shortly after I became General I was told to find a replacement just in case something happened to me so I trained him up as soon as possible ( not that it required much) he quickly climbed the ranks and became General again. It wasn’t easy for him he was in the mid 60's in the squad with only 3 officers and he had a lot of work to do. As his Co-Fo I was always looking for little mistakes with his paperwork on the G14's and in the officers chat it took me over a month but I finally found a mistake can’t even remember what it was now but he is really meticulous in his paperwork. It hasn’t been an easy journey for John just when it looks like he's going to have a full officers staff they seem to step down real life problems. There have been times that he has been in the mid 70's with only 2 officers but through it all he has kept the squad going it helps that he has some damn fine officers that have stuck it out with him through thick and thin. The reason why I’m nominating John for GEN of the year is that he has stuck through it all and has kept Cruelty on track and they are getting close to another successful split.   

Captain
Gamertag - KSI Blood
Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/ @KSI Bl00d
Reasoning: I first met Blood after sending out a message and man am I glad that I did. I remember it was back in August and he was a little bit quite back then like most potential recruits. He was fun to play games with and seemed like an excellent fit for the squad and boy was I correct. That day I didn’t realize it but I had just made a really good friend which is the main reason why I joined KSI. It took a little while for him to fully come out of his shell so to speak but when he did I think he used dynamite. The day I was promoted up to Co-Fo he let me know that he wanted to step up and help out by becoming an officer mind you this was just a few weeks after being recruited. I didn’t get the pleasure of training him up to become an officer but I know that he picked up the knowledge very quickly. Blood also climbed the ranks very quickly and rightfully so. He is always going out and finding new recruits, always training people up sometimes after he's gotten off for the night. He’s always hosting game nights and he’s one of the few that has stuck it out even though he’s understaffed his work ethic and spirit never seem to waiver. Since becoming a captain he always takes his responsibilities seriously and as his squad nears a split he is the clear choice to become General a role that I know that he will excell at. I know that he is more than deserving of not only this award but also of not only my respect but of those in and around his squad often doing the work of several captains.

Lieutenant
Gamertag: KSI Littlelight

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41526-ksi-littlelight/ @KSI Littlelight
Reasoning: Mitch was one of the first people that I met when joining KSI. Mitch is one of those people that has a natural ability to make people feel instantly welcome a rare gift. Myself and other officers always knew that we could bring new recruits to Mitch and he was the official greeter as anyone that has ever recruited can testify it takes more than just the recruiter to recruit someone it takes other people to hang out with them and make them feel welcome and Mitch was our go to guy for that. When an officer position opened up Mitch was the perfect person for the job. As a SSGT Mitch excelled at his responsibilities he went out and earned the nickname glorified secretary and rightfully so. The reason he got that title was because Mitch would go out and train and promote people up non-stop. It didn’t matter what he was doing he would leave the party and take care of it. I remember one time when we were doing headhunters practice and he saw someone come online that changed his gamertag he said I’ll be right back and went and promoted him up that’s the type of person Mitch is. Another thing that Mitch does that’s above and beyond is when he’s done promoting them up he spends time with them after and he always treats people like he’s known them for years. Mitch was doing the job of 2 lieutenants and he has gone through a lot as an officer and rightfully so got promoted up to captain. His squad has had its ups and downs a lot of people stepped down over the last few months he’s one of 2 that stuck it out and has continued to help his squad out and that shows true KSI spirit.

SGT/SSGT 
Gamertag - KSI Kyusent
Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42506-ksi-kyusent/ @KSI Kyusent
Reasoning: Kyu is one of those people that on the outside seems really quite but once you get to know him he really opens up. Even though he is probably one of the best players skill based in his squad you wouldn't know it just by talking to him he is really a humble person and is always willing to help out his fellow members when they ask him. He is one that never wants to take on the responsibility of rank ( he truly would be great at it) but he is always there for his friends. Kyu is also one of the most mature individuals that you will ever meet even though he’s younger than most he is also a lot more mature than most of us myself included. Kyu is one of those individuals that I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say anything bad about anyone he is someone for people to look up to an exemplary example of what it means to carry KSI in front of his name. 
                                                                              Member

Gamertag: Galileo 1701a

Forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44845-galileo1701a/ @Galileo1701A
Reasons: Galileo much like You is the embodiment of what it means to be a KSI member. Galileo is one of those people that truly cares about his fellow members and is always looking to game and gave fun it doesn’t matter to him who you are. Even though he would be a great edition to the officer staff he doesn’t want any responsibility other than making certain that others around him are having fun and gaming the whole reason why any of us joined KSI. I know that throughout myself ranking up he gas helped keep me grounded and to remember the reasons why I took on rank. When I was his General I knew that I could always rely on him to keep me informed of anything going wrong in the squad he was always looking out for everyone. Even though he doesn’t want to ever change his gamertag which is his right (rule 6 of COC) and take on rank he sort of has over the last few months by being an unofficial ambassador of the non officers. I know that a lot of people look up to Galileo myself included he is one of the best members in KSI.

Submitted on a mobile device

Category: Director 

Gamertag: KSI Metatron 7

Forums accont:   http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33964-ksi-metatron-7/@KSI Metatron 7

Reasons: He has made me feel welcomed ever since I has come back to KSI has hanged out played games mentored corrected me when I was wrong without making me upset he makes everyone around him feel like they are welcome if you don't know how to handle an issue you can go to him for anything even if it's just to talk and not an KSI Issue even though he isn't our direct Director he still hangs out with us when he can I've never heard him be disrespectful to anyone even if he is having yo get onto them 

Category: DIV Lead 

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums account:  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/ @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasons: She was one of the first people I met when I came back to KSI and joined ES She has always made me feel welcomed as well as any member we have in ES She has mentored me ever since I have become an officer and all officers as well she has hosted Mine Craft Mondays every since I have joined she is always there helps anywhere she is needed takes on any issue without disrespecting them she makes sure to explain everything when she is mentoring anyone she is the backbone of this DIV and has earned my respect since day one very awesome person to be around 

Category: GEN

Gamertag: KSI WyldWynd 7

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org//profile/35734-ksi-wyldwynd/ @KSI WyldWynd

Reasons: She is always there for her member by having Game nights being a part of game nights hosting workshops, squad meetings. She makes sure that she mentors everyone below her from rcting process to how to host a workshop to hosting a squad meeting. No matter if she is having a bad day or makes a mistake she always bounces back and ready to move forward.

Category: CPT

Gamertag: KSI RestInPeace

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39060-ksi-restinpeace/  @ KSI RestInPeace

Reasons: OMG This dude what can I say he came to ES from another Div and went straight to work. Started rcting rcting rcting rcting and did I mention rcting. He host game nights almost every day hangs out with members makes everyone feel welcomed. He mentors everyone below them and follows up with them to make sure they know how to rct train host a workshop meeting. He is always moving forward and never leaves another KSI member behind. He may beat me in COD but I will take his lunch money in poker lol. Always have fun hanging out with this dude

Div-Leader 

@KSI TexAngel 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/

Reason : I feel TexAngel deserves this nomination being the fact that she has gone above and beyond for KSI and ES. She has always made sure ES was up on its feet and made sure it is as successful as it should be. She is always making sure she is getting to know her lowing ranking members. She isnt just a great leader but also a great person. She wants to see all her members be successful.

Edited by KSI Harmony

Division Leader

GamerTag- KSI TexAngel 7

Fourms- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/ 

@KSI TexAngel 7

Reason:

What can I honestly say about this wonderful individual? I can say so much but it would be more of a novel than anything else. Mrs. Tex is by far the best Division leader I have ever had. She not only runs the biggest division in KSI, but has a family another responsibilities in her own life. With everything she has been there for me with not really knowing me for that long. She has given me the opportunity to really shine in my officer position. I have been able to use my Officer training chat for the division and it has been a success so far, but without her I wouldn't  be able to accomplish it. No matter how she feels or what she's going through personally te is here for everyone of her members. I could message her about something so small but feel like it's the most important thing at the time. No matter what happens or who ends up getting nominated i believe that Tex will and forever be the best Division leader in the community.

Co-founder

GamerTag - KSI GOT EM 7

Forums - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29773-ksi-got-em-7/

@KSI GOT EM 7

Reason:

While think of what to say I can think of every little thing GOT EM has done for me and his Division. At the time I was a new member and i recently transferred, but he was one of the first to welcome me with open arms. He has stood by me and his members and has wanted nothing but the best for us, his attitude and his worth ethic are so vast and strong i myself cannot fathom the hours he has put in. As a Co-fo he has done so much and his grow continues. I always see him working, talking to members and his activity on the forums are daily. I admire this man for everything he has done and I am honored to call him a mentor.

Captian

GamerTag - KSI BuMPer 7

Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17020-ksi-bumper-7/

@KSI BuMPer 7

Reason:

I would be lying if I didn't say i have known bumper or mike for over 3 and half years. I have seen him grow as a person through KSI and out of it in his own personal life. Through the years his growth has made him into a leader that has changed KSI for the better. He has been open for anyone for any reason no matter if its business or if it is personal. His worth ethic compares to no other as he is always recruiting, doing workshops, or mentoring other members.Through the struggle i have seen him adapt in to a wonderful persona dn officer than  can see being a wonderful 7 again. I am honored to be nominating him for the Captain position and would love to see him only grow and flourish with his members behind him every step of the way.

Category - CPT

Gamertag - KSI MoonRev

Forums - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42436-ksi-moonrev/ @KSI MoonRev

Reasons they deserve this award - I've only been apart of KSI for a few months, but during these few months Moon has shown nothing but love and the determination to do what he can to not only make officers around him better but the squad and the division as a whole. During the drought of officers in Defiant a while ago he simply performed all the officer duties necessary each and every day and managed to basically win a grow by 20 by himself. Even though now he has a tighter schedule with a new job,  he still manages to do what is needed of him every week and continues to teach myself on being a better officer. Moon has become a mentor to me and I strive to be able to handle officer work the way he has. 

Awards

Div Leader 

KSI REBELFIRE 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/911-rebel-7/

He is very knowledgeable in how to lead and is willing to help members anytime a problem.

CO FO

KSI Airborne 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/

He has been an integral part in helping myself and many of the other members of hellcat make the way up in the community .

Captain

KSI Maniac5

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38697-maniac/

He exudes confidence and has the drive and initiative to get the things done that are asked of him.

SSG

KSI Thor254

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38286-ksi-thor254/

Even though this member has had things going on nonstop he has still found the time to help out members with their problems, but has also been able to do what is necessary  of him help keep Hellcat from falling apart.

Co founder

gamertag: KSI AIRBORNE 7

forums- @Airborne 7

Reasons why: Throughout my whole 3 year career in KSI. I have been under many different leaders in different divisions. No other leader has had a big impact on my KSI career than Airborne has. Airborne is someone you should never be afraid to talk to. He makes sure everyone is following C.O.C and well as making sure we are all having fun. Not only is he a great leader but he is a great friend to all of his fellow members.

Category - Gen

Gamertag - KSI Kalakoi 77 

@Kalakoi 

The reason why I'm nominating Kalakoi as gen of year is because when Bruce up moved Kalakoi was ready to take on his own squad and hasn't struggled at all,  which in my book is fantastic. Love STATU3 

Edited by KSI STATUE

Category: Co-founder

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Account: @KSI Joe 7

Reason: I am still fairly new to KSI, and Joe has been there from the start. I can always count on him no matter the issue. He's always ready and willing to help. He has played a big role in peaking my interest in becoming an officer and really diving into KSI. I'm Very happy he introduced me to this amazing community. I've still got a lot to learn but I know no matter what I can always go to him. This is how he is with everyone he meets, he is a great leader and awesome person.

Category: General

Gamertag: KSIXFORSAKEN

Account: @FORSAKEN

Reason: Forsaken is a great leader. He is ready to help and get you pointed in the right direction. He stays really involved with his officers making sure they have what they need and keeps them working together. He has done an awesome job making cruelty a great place to be with awesome people to be with.

Catagory: Captain 

Gamertag: KSI Blood

Account: @KSI Blood

Reason: Blood has risen quickly and for good reason. No one is more involved or eager to work with their squad then him. He is always around and making sure everyone is doing ok. He makes it his mission to see everyone is and feels included. I'm very glad to have the opportunity to work with him and cannot wait to see how far ge can go. He is an amazing leader and an awesome friend to all.

Edited by KSIxROMEO

Category: Hydras General

Gamertag: KSI RestInPeace

Forums link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39060-ksi-restinpeace/

Reason why I nominated: Since I first joined KSI I honestly didn't think I would last long just for personal reasons. But once i was trained, mentored by rest i knew it was going to work. But its not about that, Rest follows every rule within KSI and most importantly doing whatever he can to keep KSI rise and high within our Squad and Division. He treats everyoje equally and also makes sure the lower ranking officers are doing their duties. He never leaves a KSI member behind and motivates everyone to keep there game up especially for myself. But always note you do not want to mess around with his Blueberry Muffins. But I got to say Rest is a hard and dedicated worker and represent KSI as a positive gaming community.

Category - CPT

Gamertag - KSI iMeShell

Reasons they deserve this award - KSI iMeShell is currently a GEN in CD over Prodigy and while she has only been a GEN for a short 2 weeks she was given a squad where the Access Denied and squad tag were not kept up with due to the fact that Prodigy did not have a GEN for over 2 months, she has also done an amazing job while she was a CPT in doing the Job as a GEN, she is also i feel the entire reason that Prodigy has been brought from a nearly dead squad to an active squad with many officers.

Awards

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI JaneDoe

Reasons Why this deserve this award: I have seen her doing a lot for her squad and KSI. She maintains Discord chats that help the up and comers know everything they need to know about KSI. She has them take tests on their knowledge of KSI. I sat through a SGT workshop she held once. She was thorough and if something needed an example. She had one for it as well as keeping the attention during the whole thing.

Category - Director

Gamertag - KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-satiirev/ / @SaTiiReV

Reason they deserve this award:

In the short time that I have known RiiTa, he has shown his willingness to go above and beyond as a director and also with marketing. Very few people are as dedicated as he is and also he is somebody that you can very easily talk to about any issue or concern and you can bet that he will do his best in order to help you. He has been a great leader and I can't wait to see what else he will accomplish as KSI moves forward.

Category - Divison Leader

Gamertag - KSI Gambit 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-shiro-the-hero/ / @KSI Gambit 7

Gambit has been one of my closest friends ever since I joined KSI. We have been through almost every single activity together from raids to divisional battles. I can honestly say that there is no one more dedicated and hard working then him. He always accepts any task no matter how big and always helps his members no matter what rank or division they are in. He's a very good problem solver and always tries his best to keep things calm and good. All year long he has shown what he's capable of and by him achieving the rank of director it has paid off. I have learned a lot about leadership, responsibility, dependability, and honesty working under him. There's no one who deserves this award more then he does.

Category - co-division leader

Gamertag - KSI BadKitty 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/ @KSI BadKitty 7

I want to start this off by saying that shanda is one of my top 5 closest friends in KSI. There isn't much I need to say about her that I haven't said all year long. She has been the person I can go to with any problem or concern that I may have. Shes a great listener and always tries her best to help me out with whatever situation I am in. She's fun to be around and such a hard worker, always striving to get things done right and keep everyone happy. I can say I wouldn't be where I am today without her and I owe a lot of my success to her mentoring me. She deserves this award without a doubt.

Category - Founder

Gamertag - KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/ @KSI Gruntier 7

Since he joined KSI, Eli has been pretty much self taught. He's always looking out for his members and always keeping them interested in upcoming events. Always working hard and striving for more activity in the forums and always keeping the members well aware and active. He's a hard worker and great officer and he deserves this award without a doubt. 

Category: General

Gamertag: KSI Igan 7

Link: @KSI Igan o7

Reason they deserve this:

Igan went above and beyond as general of discord. He tried everything and anything to get the squad to flourish and be all that it could be. All the members loved Igan and everything he brought to the table. I can honestly say he was the best gen I had and deserves this award without a doubt.

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI Fluffypuppr

Link: @KSI FluffyPuppr

Ever since I've known Kyle I have never met anybody that is as dedicated and as loyal to his members as he is. He tries everything and anything to keep them happy and involved. If members need help on anything he is not above putting his stuff aside and giving a helping hand. I have seen him do a great many things in all of his positions within KSI but I have never seen a better captain than him. He deserves this. 

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSI Badjuju

Link: @KSI Badjuju21

Reason they deserve this:

Juju is one of the few people I have seen that is not an officer that really helps outother members with whatever they need. He personally gave me a code for fortnite so that I could play with the rest of the squad. He is very charismatic, loyal, and determined. In this entire year that I have been a part of this community, I have never seen a more dedicated member then him.

Category- LT

Gamertag-KSI MoonRev

Forums link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42436-ksi-moonrev/

why they earned this reward moonrev always took everyone under his wings he helped me and others out with all are needs he taught officers how to recruit how to get up in the ranks and how to be a better person he gave me most of my knowledge and that’s what got me to captain and soon a 7 .

Category - SSGT

Gamertag - KSI OddBa11

Forums link - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30438-ksi-oddba11

Reasons they deserve this award - He has such an awesome attitude towards everybody all the time and he keeps a good positive attitude all the time. He always keeps a fun vibe in whatever party he’s in and is more than ready to help people when they need it.

Director

KSI Ronin 77 (Director)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

@Mr. Karaoke

KSI Ronin 77 was not Director over WD for long, only a couple months, but in that time, he had an immense impact on our division. He was always online and ready to help where he was needed or just play games with members of the division. He made a point to be known by everyone in the division and made sure to add everyone to his friends list. On top of just being known, he was also very approachable and I never had an issue talking to him about anything that came up. Even after he was switched out for another director he still looks out after the division by letting the appropriate people know whenever he sees something wrong. It is because of these qualities that I believe KSI Ronin 77 deserves Director-Of-The-Year for 2017.

Division Leader

KSI Trendies 7 (Director)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/

@KSI Trendies 7

KSI Trendies 7 was always helping to make sure things are running smoothly in the division. He's been known to help members with anything that they need regardless of rank, location, or issue. He is also particularly knowledgeable about processes and events within KSI and making sure the standard processes are followed while remaining open to suggestions on improvements of the standard processes. KSI Trendies 7 was always facilitating growth within the division and promoting activity both within squads and the division as a whole. Even after his promotion to director he still makes his rounds in the division and he’s not even over Wicked Destruction! He is someone that I have looked up to since my return from inactive duty because of the exceptional work that he has done for this division and KSI as a whole and this is why I believe he deserves the Division-Leader-Of-The-Year award for 2017.

Co-Division Leader

KSI Cherry 7 (WD Division Leader)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-cherry/

@Cherry

KSI Cherry 7 has done wonders for Wicked Destruction. She works her butt off to make sure that everything in the division is running smoothly and properly. She always has a positive outlook on the future and the knowledge and ability to make the future positive. She is always checking in on everybody to make sure things are going well and just to have fun playing with everyone. She’s always promoting activity and growth and has the energy to deal with all of the issues that arise without letting it bring her down. There is no one I would’ve rather had replace KSI Trendies 7 after his promotion to director and it is for these reasons that I believe KSI Cherry 7 deserves the Co-Division-Leader-Of-The-Year award for 2017.

General

KSI BRUNAN 7 (WD Co-Founder)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan964/

@KSI BRUNAN964

KSI BRUNAN 7 continually exceeds the expectations of his rank and is an exceptional leader within the community and even more so when he was General over Abaddon. He encourages squad growth by getting members out recruiting and he was an inspiration to everyone within the squad. KSI BRUNAN 7 exemplifies what it means to be a leader within KSI; he treats every member with respect all the way from Recruit to Board Member and he is very knowledgeable about KSI but still open to learn whatever he can. Whenever a member offers a suggestion he always takes it into consideration and has a productive dialog about it with both that member and others to get more opinions on the subject. He has done, and continues to do, excellent work for the community and I believe he deserves the General-Of-The-Year award for 2017.

Edited by Kalakoi
Added profile tags and fixed spacing issues

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI TACTICJOKER   LT ES/Specter

Link to forums account – @KSI TACTICJOKER

Reasoning why they deserve this – This guy works really hard to be a great officer and leader for ES and KSI. He is always trying to surround himself with higher ranks and different leaders in our Div. He always make sure to game and hang out with everyone in his squad. He tries to do the right thing with his squad and for his members. I think he will do great things for ES and KSI. 

CPT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI RestInPeace    GEN  ES/Hydra

Link to forums account – @KSI RestInPeace

Reasoning why they deserve this – This kid has been a awesome asset to ES and KSI. He transferred into my DIV and hit the ground running. From RCTing to TRNing and mentoring he’s done it all for ES. He’s a bright star for ES and has held monthly game night for productions. He shares his knowledge with everyone. Not only is he always in parties with his squad he’s in parties with all our other squads. He will do great and awesome things not only for ES but KSI.        

GEN

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI WyldWynd 7      ES   CoFo   

Link to forums account – @KSI WyldWynd

Reasoning why they deserve this – She has worked very hard with her ups and downs of her squad. No matter the issue she always fought back. From loosing members to other squads or just leaving KSI. She picked herself up and moved forward. She came with a new game plan and went to work. Although we have bumped heads a time or 10 but she has and is turning out to be a fine leader. 

CoFo

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI GOT EM 7     ES     Founder                 

Link to forums account – @KSI GOT EM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this – This guy right here what can you really say that you don’t already know. Since the day I took Div Leader of this division he has been an asset to not only me but to ES. If I need a issue handled he always ask when and where. He never just helps one squad or one person helps anyone who ask. If you just need someone to listen to you talk or in my case sometimes scream he’s our guy!! He has always gone outta his way to make not only ES better but the up and coming leaders from this division. He is by far one of the of the bESt ES has to offer!! 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Metatron 7     Director

Link to forums account – @KSI Metatron 7

Reasoning why they deserve this – Meta has done great things for ES but has done awesome things for KSI. He’s taken members that were looked at as not good enough to be leaders and made leaders out of them. He has never denied anyone his knowledge or guidance. If you ask Meta for help with an issue or just to bounce an idea off of him he’s always there. He has always kept me on my toes with my knowledge and understanding of KSI. He is always growing his knowledge and understanding of things. Trust if this guy don’t have an answer for you he will get one. 

Category:  Co - Founder

Gamertag: KSI AIRBORNE 7

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/

Reasons for nominating: Airborne is always willing to help with any questions posed by me or others. he also plays bery regularly with a ton of members which is extremely appreciated. most importantly airborne is always willing to chill in an XBOX party.

GEN

gamertag: KSIxNebula

Link to forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41563-ksixnebula/

@KSIxNebula

Ok so this is about a certain someone who I've accumulated a lot of Nebby points with and this person *cough* KSIxNebula has been there for me. Ok first things first I was an abandoned KSI member; I had KSI Sully (who shall not be named again) recruit me. As most people know poop went down yatta, yatta, yatta... Anyhow, he got black listed and such one I was left In the dirt as a orphan lone and forgotten:(. So a year goes by and I was playing this game and I get an invite to  party (it was a miracle as if the holy light beamed down on me revealing this awesome person... ME!) Anyhow Nebula, who stepped out of his way to talk to me (even though he wad having a bad day), asked me what division I'm in and I said 'I was in he who shall not be named's division, so he re-recruited me and took him under his wing and to this very day we play and talk daily. In fact, I'm one of the few he goes out of the way to play with and enjoys being around. I remember one time I was family issues and he helped me; he calmed me down and made my day better. Not only does he go out of his way to individual assist your needs but, he hosts multiple game nights in which, are awesome. As well as, he runs numerous meetings and workshops the guy goes none stop the guy its as funny he has no time to breath also he has insumina for christs sake and still goes on fighting. I'll tell you this though his crusade shall not parish while he leads it, we shall march behind him in glory and with each step he takes he has a loyal and proud squad behind him all the way, through thick and thin and far and wide. So... this is why I nominate the spectacular Nebula for this award. I love you man... in a straight way of course ^u^

Edited by ADsqueaksHD
Major typos like baaaad

Awards

Gen

GAMER TAG KSI iMeShell 

For the short time that that I have been in KSI I have seen her work her tail off for prodigy. She has and continues to do so go above and beyond her duty. She really makes new recruits feel welcome. She's really uses the open door policy to everyone.. Really makes events feel fun even if ur not playing in them. Words it self don't describe it. Just come see for urself.. (lol vote dark chocolate wine cookies today lol)