Sign in to follow this  
Kiht 7

CoverPhoto?

5 posts in this topic

nootttt bad

would move the text closer to the left so that both the subject and the text are centered, because it looks like there's a lot more space on the left than there is on the right

i also would've made the subtext smaller

Alrighty! ill open it back up tonight and do that! thanks!

these are weird because they show up as different sizes... like its being resized in this post but when i click on your profile its different lol. The scanlines and the stars are a little over-sharpened on the large version but bc of the resize it kinda helps for the smaller ones so idk what to say about that lol

21 hours ago, Admin said:

these are weird because they show up as different sizes... like its being resized in this post but when i click on your profile its different lol. The scanlines and the stars are a little over-sharpened on the large version but bc of the resize it kinda helps for the smaller ones so idk what to say about that lol

Yea i noticed that too. I was worried they werent even that noticeable in the smaller resizes. While working on it in ps i had to work with like a 45% zoom to see the entire piece. so i guess most of the effects look better in the smaller resizes.