The Lone Wanderer

Rainbow Six Siege! Operation White Noise and future installments!

3 posts in this topic

So... What do you guys think of Operation White Noise? For me, it's instilled a new love for siege as it mixes well with Operation Blood Orchid characters who I previously thought were out of place in the game. Also if you need a team (I know I do!) to play with just say so!

I really like what they are doing with the game. While I am not the biggest fan of the operators, I think they will add a nice mix to the current game. I just started getting back into it this week, ( I literally hadn't touched the game since Jackal and Mira came out), so my aim is nowhere close to what it used to be. Overall I am excited to see where they take the game in future seasons/operations.

On 12/7/2017 at 1:11 AM, Mr. DropShot said:

I really like what they are doing with the game. While I am not the biggest fan of the operators, I think they will add a nice mix to the current game. I just started getting back into it this week, ( I literally hadn't touched the game since Jackal and Mira came out), so my aim is nowhere close to what it used to be. Overall I am excited to see where they take the game in future seasons/operations.

Hey! Sorry for not responding sooner it never showed your reply (lol). Anyways I really like how they integrate into the game and Jackal, Mira, Lesion, and Ying all were good (especially Jackal and Mira; Ying and Lesion didn't integrate that well until the White Noise operators came into play imo) but the new operators add spice to them and make the game feel fun again. I don't know what they did to the map rotation but it feels like they made it better as it is WAY more enjoyable than previous dlc/installments within siege (ex: Velvet Shell and Blood Orchid) I think the addition of more acogs with the new operators guns brings back the element of full auto sniping and fixes the lack of a full auto long range weapon (with a decent mag size) since both bandit and Jager lost their acogs. Overall Ubisoft nailed it with this and came back strong. Hope to see more replies in here as I really enjoyed responding to this. Also Potato aim for the win (Youtubers helped me get a ton better throughout my career in siege).