• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

KSI Spring Break 2018 Announcement   02/22/2018

Hello! We are proud to announce the official schedule for KSI's 2nd Annual Spring Break, to be held Friday, March 23 - Sunday, March 25, 2018! This year's Spring Break event is momentous in several ways. It is the first large-scale competitive event on the 2018 calendar, and it serves as the official start of KSI's new initiative, the KSI Divisional Cup. As per every large event, there will be a schedule of events, a forums poll, and a scoring system to rank divisions in the order they finish. We will also be holding a Twitch Subscriber Lottery drawing for either KSI Merchandise or a 1-month Loot Crate subscription. Schedule Friday, March 23rd: (8 p.m. EST) Town Hall -- Divisional Cup/Spring Break Q&A Rainbow Six Siege - 4v4 Secure Area Halo 5 - 4v4 Swat Saturday, March 24th: (8 p.m. EST) Rocket League - 2v2 Black Ops 2 - 4v4 TDM Black Ops 2 - 7's FFA Sunday, March 25th: (6 p.m. EST) WWII - 4v4 TDM WWII - 7's FFA Overwatch - 2v2 Mystery Heroes ** Sign-ups for these events will be posted in the weeks to come in the Spring Break area on the forums, which can be found here. Only 7s may post sign-ups for the division, which can be edited until the evening of the event. Each division is allowed just one (1) team per event. For FFAs, there may be just one (1) 7 per division. There will be a Poll posted as part of the event. It will open at 8 p.m. EST on Friday and close at 8 p.m. EST on Sunday. Votes will count toward participation for divisions and members will be asked to post a reply to become eligible for the Spring Break 2018 award! Prizes will be $10 codes, given out to the winners of each individual event. Total prizes for the competition will value ~$200. The Twitch Sub Drawing will happen on Sunday evening. Anybody who subscribes to KSILive before 6 p.m. that night will be entered into the drawing for the merchandise/Loot Crate prize. We may do more than one drawing, depending on Subscriptions. (Reminder: All Subscription revenue is used exclusively for prize pools for events, and the more Subs we get, the more prizes (and the bigger the prizes) we can offer.) Divisional Cup Division Cup will keep track of divisional participation throughout the year! Starting at Spring Break and ending with January's Award Show, we will be ranking divisions each month by their participation, growth, and officer staff ratio to develop a competition for Division of the Year! The division with the most points each month will be named Division of the Month. A list of monthly events will be posted with meeting notes and in the Marketing Area on the forums so everyone can be aware of what will count toward points! Divisions can expect to see points counted for Weekend Warfare, Montage and Clip submissions, News Team contests, Twitch Subscriptions, and OTM/DOTM award periods in the AAP. Additional events will be added depending on what is happening in KSI for that particular month. KSI's large events -- Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, and Turkey Bowl -- will count independently and figure into the overall scores, but not the monthly tallies. Social Media Follow along on our Social Media platforms to stay informed, engaged, and to connect with KSI! Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KSIGlobalGaming Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KSIGlobalGaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/KSIGlobalGaming Twitch: http://twitch.tv/KSILive Twitch: http://twitch.tv/KSILive2 --- We hope to see you at KSI Spring Break 2018! Good luck and happy gaming.
Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Gamertags!

34 posts in this topic

Tell us about how you got your gamertag!

Please keep your comments PG13.

Keep in mind that only active members will be able to win the Write Right award (40 post minimum).

Awards

How I got my Gamertag

by: KSI Blood

Demonic Mayhem
Hellborn General

Before I was brought into KSI, my gamertag was Blood Legionair.  Yes the spelling for legionair is wrong but some other person had taken the gamertag I wanted.  Anyways, I am a very big believer that music connects with people on a deep emotional level.  I went through a very rough patch and I turned to music.  My favourite band is In this moment.  around this rough patch they released an album called Blood.  At the time the songs spoke to me well 1 in particular.  the song name is Blood Legion. its mostly an instrumental, but the words that are said made me feel like I was welcome somewhere.  3 months after hearing that song they had a concert down in Arizona.  I had to get the back stage pass.  I got to meet Maria Brink, she actually gave me the time of day and heard my story. She gave me a hug, and said welcome to the Blood Legion. She made me feel wanted.  I went home couple days later i felt so happy that i had to change my name to always remind me of the amazing time I had.

Edited by KSI Bl00d
saw a grammer mistake

Awards

You know what? I'm gonna participate in this too because I like my story.

Growing up, I was always a skeptical kid. When I first gained access to an Xbox, I set my gamertag to TrueBlasphemy.

I was introduced to KSI Harmony 7 and a few of her friends, immediately felt like I was home. I spent hours talking to them and decided that if this was what the entirety of KSI was like, I wanted to be a part of that. That night, I changed my gamertag to KSI True, as that was what they had been calling me the whole night. I have been True ever since.

Awards

Where shall I begin? I first gained access to xbox in 2014. Back in the day, I do believe my Gamer tag was GrimsAngel. I had xbox live for approximently a year before I joined KSI. After being part of the community a short month or 2, I wanted to rank up. But being stuck at Corporal rank, there wasn't much I could do but change my Gamertag to represent KSI. Finally coming up with the money, I spent approximently 2 hours trying decide what I wanted my name to be. After struggling for a while, I finally came up with KSI BlackWidow3. Many people asked me why? I know it's a bit odd but a majority of male figures in my life left at the time, and I felt lonely, and also blamed myself. So the name fit, even if no one knew why. Since then the name just stuck. I changed it again to KSIDemonicWidow, to represent my division. However since gaining my 7, I've changed it to KSI Widow 7. Nice and simple if you ask me. I totally rock the gamertag  by the way!

Awards

Hello everyone! 

Firstly, many people in this community always ask me the same question " Is your name really Gary" they always seem blown away when I say "Actually no it's not " 

Anyway....

When I first came to Xbox all those years ago, I initially couldn't think of a gamer tag, so I stuck with the lame one they gave me.

A few months past and I read an article on the internet talking about how a whole generation went without naming anyone Gary! I thought god dayuuum this cannot happen! Gary such an awesome name so I became Cozmic Gary! And to me that looked awesome ! 

Then the day came where I had earnt my 7 and I needed to decide on a new name.....the answer was clear, a no brainer, it's gotta be Gary! I mean I have never ever seen anyone else with their gamertag as Gary or something similar so I feel like im different and people are more likely to remember me ! I dont think I will ever be able to call myself anything else in the online world ! 

So there you have it ! 

(Don't tell anyone)

Awards

I first got an xbox the christmass after my uncle had passed away. The whole family had gotten togther and had bought my little sister and I a white xbox 360. They had already set it up and gave us the name HarleyGirlsx2. Well  it soon  turned in to may dads xbox and he changed it becuse he was not found or being t-bag and called a girl.

He had changed it to HarleyGx2. After a few years i got back in to gaming and later join KSI were i had changed it to KSI MissHarleyQ. I have since changed it becuse i was siting in traffic and had the best idea. I wanted to change it to stuff i acually like. Well my real name is Janelle,  So i thought jane was good start. I then thought about my favorite hobby which is hunting. So  KSI JaneDoe came to mind. I am now very pleased with it but want to change it again someday!

So. The Question about where i got the Famous Nebula, aka Nebbi or Nebs.

My whole life i've been intrigued by space, anything about it, in middle school i use to do research about Black Holes and Nebulas,  and turn it in for Credit, i took Astronomy Class with my sister, Which made me more interested to be a Astronomer later in life! I'm always trying to learn more about space, whether I'm talking with members, or the Family, or even on NASA or making my own research about different topics about space!

Before i joined KSI, my name was TheExoticMuffin, Don't Judge me! :), I later joined KSI in search for friends, and i began to think, what do i want to be called, and it has to be important to me. 

So i Chose Nebula! which no one calls me really, they call me Nebs, Nebbi, Nebulizer. I chose Nebula for my love of space, and to remind me everything that is so large in the universe, yet so small in comparison.

And Thus, my friends, is how i got my name Nebula!

Awards

Freya, the fearless Norse goddess.  Such big shoes for a mere mortal to step in.  I wanted to pick a name that represents me, my personality and who I want to be. Who better than such an amazing goddess?

My mother always told me to be proud, to be kind, to be feared and to be loved. She told me to be the best and to make a name for myself everywhere I go. Not to let anyone tell me how to live my life and who to be.  What better way to live your life? 

After Joining KSI I went through a few names, and every single one of them has been remembered, and people have heard of me, but I wanted a name that represented just that. 

Freya translates to Lady,  and she was just that, but she was also one of the most bad ass goddesses ever.  She is the goddess of beauty, sexuality and fertility, but she was also the goddess of sorcery, war and death. She was the definition of being loved and feared to a T.  She also travels in a chariot pulled by cats.  I think we can all agree that Freya is a great roll model and that's what I want to be and how I want to be represented. I wanted to make a name for myself, and I wont give up until I do just that. 

Awards

SO before my Gamertag was bluedragon1416 it was a random Gamertag Xbox gave to me, (which was prince of cupcakes) so my friends always annoyed me about it but one dude. we played almost any game we could together... So one day he suggests I make a clan with me and him being top dogs of the clan. this was back in early Xbox 360 days, The clans name was the dragon warriors, the ranking was prime colors were the highest you could be but the clan broke apart right as we were starting to get over 100 people and we were going make a second group in the clan but it just disbanded over an argument about this and that but no matter how hard i tried to save it I couldn't, that's why I have the number at the end 2014 was the highest point and 2016 was when it ended....

Besides having an English meaning my name is an acronym E.V.O.K.E. The E stands for  Éire/ Ireland, V stands for my girlfriend's name Val, O is the first letter in my surname O'Brien, K stands for my best friend Kevin and finally, E stands for entertainment as that's what I love doing.

January 20, 2018

how I got my Gamertag

by: KSI Skychild

Divine warrior

Elysium Gen

I was at work when i got the phone call that changed my life forever. She told me she has news that she was pregnant with a heathly baby girl. We were thinking Of Names for Our beautiful daughter. We came Up With Skylar. When I Joined KSI on Feb 27, 2017 i Wanted to Keep my daughter close to my Heart cuz she means the world to me. Me and My girlfriend came up With the Name KSI Skychild when i joined. Since then it has been my gamertag for almost 1 year in KSI. everyone calls me sky for short. My daughter has changed my life since she was born.

Awards

How I got my gamertag KSI Taipan4

By: KSI Taipan4

Squad: Elysium

Division: Divine Warriors

Date: January 20th, 2018

In this report, I am going to tell you how I got my current gamertag but also how I got the two before that. These gamertags mean everything to me. Hopefully y’all enjoy how I got these wonderful gamertags.

So starting off, we have my first ever gamertag called CrazzyJokerZ. This gamertag was created when a couple friends from school told me to join their team called TheStarCraze. We just were Crazzy overall. (No pun intended.) If anything, this gamertag has to be my favorite because of the memories I have had just using it.

Alright, my next gamertag came to be on March 15th, 2016. I chose to go with KSI xJokerZx. The reason I chose this is because it sounded cool and JokerZ was always what everyone called me on Xbox and the competitive scene. I was still debating on another name, but one day I was playing Minecraft with my old General, KSI Emerald Boa’s,  son. He said JokerZ in the cutest way and I knew then I had to change it to that.

Last but not least, I have my current gamertag which is definitely has seen the most action in KSI, KSI Taipan4. It became my gamertag on July 6th, 2016. I chose this gamertag because KSI Python 7, KSI Viper 4, and KSI Emerald Boa 7 were sitting in a party and Python asked me to join DR”s “Snake Club.” I said yes, but choosing a name was really hard because there are so many snakes and I wanted to be original. I eventually chose Taipan because the Taipan has the deadliest venom out of all snakes. I relate to that because back in Advanced Warfare, I had the deadliest shot in DR. The 4 because Python and Viper both had 4’s until Python got 7 and changed it.

I hope y’all enjoyed my story about my gamertags. These tags may just be normal tags, but they have a special meaning to me and will always carry a spot in my heart. Out of Elysium DW,  it has been KSI Taipan4 signing off. Hope y'all have a great one!!!

Edited by KSI Taipan 4

Okay so here’s how I got my gamertag, let’s start with the gamertag where it all began. 

KSI Maniac5, this is the gamertag that I’ve been known by for 3 years. Okay so if you get in a party with me, you’ll know why my gamertag was maniac. I’m a maniac, it’s that simple lol. But for real, when I was younger, everyone would say I’m a Maniac, I used to be the craziest kid in my family, I would do so many things you wouldn’t see a normal younger boy do, so I picked my gamertag from my childhood years, the gamertag means so much to me, the 5 at the end ruined it tho lol, KSI Maniac without the 5 was taken. It really got me mad, but it didn’t stop me from using Maniac in my gamertag. I guess you can say I was a 5 Star Maniac lol. 

Okay so let’s get to the next Gamertag also my current one KSI Bane. I know what your thinking, no I’m not the Batman villain. No I took Bane from the Sith Lord Darth Bane. So here’s a little bit about Darth Bane, he created the rule of two, which if you’ve seen the Star Wars movies you’d know there’s only two Sith, a Master and an Apprentice (Rule of Two). The apprentice would kill the master, after they’ve learned everything they needed to, and get there own apprentice. Doing this Made the sith  stronger. I picked Bane as my gamertag as he has accomplished a lot, and he was a very powerful Sith Lord, and I hope to accomplish so much for this community, minus the rule of two part lol (that would be a bad idea) 

KSI Maniac5 has really stuck with me my whole KSI career, and has meaning from my childhood.

From ya boy, 

KSI Bane/Maniac5.

Stay Cozy. 

Awards

So uhh... I like the game Fallout Right? So I made first KSI name when I was rejoining I made my KSI name KSI Fallout with 2 i's because I just couldn' possibly take 2 l's (besides Fallout with 2 l's was sorta taken). So I stuck with Fallout then I got a job finally and a bunch of other stuff happened and Fallout carried on an old piece of me I felt (I know it's cliche alright lol) so I changed it to the main character of Fallout New Vegas which is "The Courier" so now my gt is KSI Courier. I tried to make this as interesting as possible but the history behind this is fairly bland.

Awards

Why not? I like these with a little time on my hands!

So, my story begins on a small little 360 nerd that wanted to have a nice Gamertag. I am an animation Major which I have loved since I was in High School. In middle school, I created a character that I related to. Blaze was her name and I had her be a fire goddess living on a small island. I had many stories about her and have changed her style several times before sticking to the style I have on my xbox photo. I decided that my Gamertag should be about her and since she was cute to people, I had her be Cutie. Thus, Blaze The Cutie was born. I had the tag for a bit. Even after being in KSI for a year. My friends called me Cutie and others called me Blaze for the longest time. Then came the decision to change my name.

My ex boyfriend suggested to me to keep Blaze and ditch the rest. He suggested KSI The Blaze. Unfortunately the name was taken and seems like they don't even get on anymore since a few years ago. I had to stick to random numbers in my name which I didn't like but did it anyways. I stuck around like that for a while. My own name sticking to me and making myself well known. It wasn't till recently, I wanted a change for myself. I have been on kik as Berry and I loved the name since I do enjoy berries so much. Why not try to have the name myself? So, I went with it and it really looks cleaner than usual. I miss my old name but this feels like a fresh start on the new year.

Hopefully you liked my story

Awards

I have enjoyed these so far, Figured I would join in!

In 2008 my father - who is in the Royal Air Force - was sent on loan to work with the US Navy to help develop the F-35 Lightning II Fighter Jet.

He was given the option to bring his family, which he did! (This includes me!)

We moved to Maryland on October 31st 2008, and I being the Only Scottish person most people in my new High School had met, quickly gave me the Nickname - "Scotland".

Moving forwards to 2009, I met a guy who was a Halo 3 FANATIC! We immediately got along and I started going over after school, and during the weekends. 

Eventually I made my own account as to track my stats and get my own Armour - Lets be honest, being a guest isn't cool. 

We brainstormed for alot of the night trying to come up with a name, eventually we settled on FamedScotland. This is because;

A) In my county, everyone knew me, I was locally Famous! (Slight Exaggeration there)

B ) Everyone called me Scotland!

Then in 2013, I joined KSI, became KSIxScotland and whenever I got Co founder - KSI Scotland 7!

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed yours!

Awards

I changed my gamer tag from KSI CHI TOWN66 to KSI Kamikaze708 in June of 2017. The main reason i  changed my gamer tag was because of the memories i had with it. It was one of the first times I can honestly say I had feeling attached to a gamer tag. I was in Samurai at the time and i was a SSGT. I received a Xbox message from my CPT at the time that he needed my help with something that was going on. I will never forget what is was like too feel so helpless in a situation.  The next day I received a message that my squad member was no longer alive. My heart dropped to the ground and i left KSI. I had no idea how to even react. 

The next day after everything happened i was welcomed back to KSI with open arms.  I just remember the night when i was in that party to this day and hearing my gamer tag in that party asking for help and feeling helpless. The name Kamikaze comes has two meaning to me. Its a reminder to me that you can change everything that's going to happen and a way to remember KSI Reaps which was one of my first recruits. From that moment on i came the realize that in KSI that anything is possible, it  can even make you stronger.

Thank you everyone who took the time to read my story. Peace.

Awards

Well last year I got my XBOX 1 and I didn't remember my old login and password so I made a new one on my new XBOX 1, I liked the movie earth to echo so that's why echo is in my gamer tag and why the glow part is well my brother had headphones that glowed green but the color doesn't matter and I thought it sounded cool together and for the 59 part it just rolls off the tounge right.

On my 15th birthday I got an Xbox one and I was so excited because I was finally able to game with my friends. Around a year later I met KSI and was recruited in and I loved it since the day I joined. Shortly after joining I wanted to change my name to become an officer but I had no idea what to change it to. I spent a couple days thinking about it because I wanted it to sound cool and make me sound “good”, like one of those try hard gamer tags lol. After some thought I changed my gamer tag to KSI Reaps and since then it has stayed the same. 

So I know that some of you may have been lead to believe that I either have my name in KSI because I fluff puppies or because I am a furry. Well I'm here to put some of the rumors to an end. A long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away… A PetMyKitty (Shanda) convinced a sayanythingfrek (Kyle) to join this crazy thing called KSI. She had already been one of my best friends for the better part of ten years. So joking around when it came to making it official because Shanda had changed hers to KSI BadKitty and to be honest liquor may have been involved. I changed my name to KSI KittysBetch. Sometime after that some "lovely" people decided to report my gamer-tag. So that being said Microsoft changed my gamer-tag automatically to fluffypup34256829… The moment I entered a party… The copious amount of maniacal laughter that ensued. I'm talking about gut wrenching (I feared for her life) at least ten minutes of non-stop laughter from none other than Shanda. From that day forward I was forever known as KSI FluffyPuppr. For what it's worth looking back on it now, those "lovely" aforementioned people gave one of my best friends the best laughing fits Ive ever heard from her.

Edited by KSI FluffyPuppr

Awards

The Quest of my Gamertag

My name on Xbox live is quite silly, but believe it or not “Leedle” is one of my real life nicknames. It came about my senior year in high school. I was the starting catcher on the Varsity softball team (all four years I might add) and everyone seemed to have a cool nickname except for me. My friend De-Jo & I we’re and still are fans of the show “Spongebob Squarepants”. One day on the bus we were watching the episode where Patrick Star is captured with Spongebob on the Flying Dutchman’s ship. In that episode is where Patrick got known for yelling “LEEDLELEEDLELEE”. Now, my real name being Leeah (no this is not misspelled, it’s really with two E’s) and De-Jo noticing how similar it was to my name started calling me “Leedle” and from there on out every time I went up to the plate to hit dingers everyone in the dugout would burst into screams saying “LEEDLELEEDLELEE!!” 

When I finally got an Xbox one, it was my first year of college softball, and I knew “LeedleLee 16” would be a great fit for my Gamertag, (16 being my softball number at the time) 

2 years in the future:

Then a few weeks back from today, my big brother convinced me to buy RainbowSixSiege, so I did. I was playing online with random people when KSI Kamikaze708 slid into my DM’s and asked me if I was interested in joining KSI. Honestly, I had no idea what KSI was or that there’s was all these gaming communities out there. I just assumed that all gaming communities were full of professional gamers. Being very curious and intrigued by this offer... I said yes. It had been two weeks since then I can now say that it has changed my life for the better,  in more ways than people will know. My name is now “KSI LeedleLee16” and yesterday I was promoted to a Staff Sergeant (SSGT) and I am happy to have found such a great community of people. 

I don’t get to play softball anymore, but you all have welcomed me into your team with open arms and I am happy to have KSI in front of my name. 

Awards

The Story of my Gamertag!!

It started when I first got my Xbox 360, 6 years ago, when my father helped me with setting it up. My Xbox generated the name CourtesyDragon. 

4 years later I joined KSI I changed it to KSI Courtesyx then a year later KSI BlackMamba4 before I left KSI due to  a family death. Then about 8 months later I joined back I changed back to KSI Courtesy329. 

Im always being courteous to others and have fun. Since the name KSI Courtesy329. 

My story isnt very long but hey might as well try right?

My ganertag started as Captin1Kuhlkill far before I knew Ksi started after about 10 years of being alone i found Ksi about three months In to it a special person names KSI TheKronk gave me tge chance to become one of them and i I changed my name to KSIKapnKrunch in favor of the cereal Captian Crunch. That is my story. 

I was formerly Xracboy1 and that gt has much more interesting story.

I signed up for my very first account for a website when i was about 7 years old. The website was www.hotwheels.com (cause I was cool) and the account username was xraceboy (cause I was super cool) and all throughout my childhood all of my account namss were Xraceboy, includung when I got my Xbox 360. 

As for KSI StickyBomb. Well I thought it sounded kool

Awards