MaXiMuS

The Resurgence

10 posts in this topic

What is going on guys and gals.  My name is Max, and I previously joined KSI in 2013.  After a year of great fun and great friends, I got the red ring of death on my Xbox 360 and moved to college.  During that time I was unable to buy a new console, so I went inactive.  Now, I have graduated College, and had the opportunity to play professional sports overseas.  With that, I have been able to purchase a PS4.  I am looking to rejoin the community I enjoyed so much in my youth.  Looking forward to meeting new people and playing some games.  I play PS4 and PC.  PS4 - Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, NHL, MLB and others.  PC - PUBG, LoL, WoW, OSRS, BDO and CS:GO and others.  Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!

PSN: Maxcass4life

Discord: MaximuS#6865

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

45 minutes ago, MaXiMuS said:

What is going on guys and gals.  My name is Max, and I previously joined KSI in 2013.  After a year of great fun and great friends, I got the red ring of death on my Xbox 360 and moved to college.  During that time I was unable to buy a new console, so I went inactive.  Now, I have graduated College, and had the opportunity to play professional sports overseas.  With that, I have been able to purchase a PS4.  I am looking to rejoin the community I enjoyed so much in my youth.  Looking forward to meeting new people and playing some games.  I play PS4 and PC.  PS4 - Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, NHL, MLB and others.  PC - PUBG, LoL, WoW, OSRS, BDO and CS:GO and others.  Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!

PSN: Maxcass4life

Discord: MaximuS#6865

What’s up welcome back. Do you play on Xbox one or 360?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hey Maniac,

I play PS4, not sure if there is a community for PS4 here.  But, if there is I'd like to join in! :)

10 minutes ago, Maniac said:

What’s up welcome back. Do you play on Xbox one or 360?

Read reply above, still getting used to these forums!

Edited by MaXiMuS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 minutes ago, MaXiMuS said:

Hey Maniac,

I play PS4, not sure if there is a community for PS4 here.  But, if there is I'd like to join in! :)

Read reply above, still getting used to these forums!

Sadly there is no PS4 division or squad in KSI 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 minutes ago, Maniac said:

Sadly there is no PS4 division or squad in KSI 

Alright..:7_sweat_smile: What about the PC community?  I see there is a community thread for it so it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just now, MaXiMuS said:

Alright..:7_sweat_smile: What about the PC community?  I see there is a community thread for it so it seems.

Sadly no division for PC. It’s been tried in the past. Although a lot of member around the community like to game on pc, there is no organized pc division. I for one love pc gaming I play the old republic a lot in my free time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

As far as I know, we don't currently have a presence on PC, or on PS4. That isn't to say there aren't members who don't play both, though! 

You can always make yourself at home here on the forums, and use it to find games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 1/15/2018 at 10:35 PM, KSI Gandhi 7 said:

As far as I know, we don't currently have a presence on PC, or on PS4. That isn't to say there aren't members who don't play both, though! 

You can always make yourself at home here on the forums, and use it to find games.

Went and got an Xbox One haha.  So now I got both.  Ready for the action!  #Commitment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Your name sounds familiar. You were in TW back in the day if I remember correctly? Either way, welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.