I am FuzzyMeep™

Divisional Cup

6 posts in this topic

This is what we are presenting to the leaders of the community to get some feedback, both positive and negative. More ideas and suggestions as to what to do. 

The list below is the what we will be ranking the divisions month to month and major event to major event starting Spring break and ending at the award show. This will result in the Divisional cup winner and Division of the year

This will be utilizing the marketing breakdown we have been presenting over the last few months. point wise we are still debating but this is our draft to present.

Obviously, it's a rough draft meant to start the conversation. :)

--

KSI Divisional Cup – Outline

Point System

--

Participation

-        AAP: OTM, DOTM

-        T&E: Weekend Warfare, Headhunters

-        Productions: Montages, Clips for Social Media

-        News Team: SYTYCW

-        Monthly Town Hall Question/Idea Submissions

-        Forums Polls/Challenges

Big Events

-        Spring Break

-        Spirit Week

-        Fall Classic

-        Turkey Bowl

Knowledge

-        Participation in LEAD classes, workshops

-        Hosting Workshops under HR/PO

Recruiting/Growth

-        Gain 1 member per squad per week (4 weeks per month)

-        Gain 1 officer per squad per month

-        If the squad gains the members and officers, +10

-        If the squad accomplishes 1, but not the other, +5

-        If the squad accomplishes neither, +0

Notes

-        Marketing will spread the word about all events. Marketing will also take tally each month.

-        The top division each month will win “Division of the Month.”

-        If a division splits, the new division will start with as many points as the parent division.

-        If two divisions merge, the points will reflect the average points between the two divisions.

-        The winner of the Divisional Cup will be announced at the Award Show and be named ‘Division OTY”

Awards

Looks interesting to me :)
From an AAP perspective, it could be interesting to include other parts of the programs under our umbrella (most obviously the DMP, which we're reworking and planning to get back up and running at full speed soon enough (while it may not include monthly points, we could include points that goes towards the end of year total, if you guys find this interesting I'll gladly discuss the details of how to include this in the divisional cup), but could also include participation in our regular awards or utilisation of the workshops that I hope to get back up and running (that's a small spoiler for most people lol)). 

Obviously these are just some preliminary thoughts I have, I'll gladly have a chat if anything of this could be useful, or we'll just forget about it if you guys think it's dumb ;) Regardless, exciting to see some healthy and continuous competition starting up between the divisions :) 

Awards

In terms of the Productions Clips for social media, we have really seen a huge decline of people actually sending in their clips, so that really needs to be marketed alot better within productions, from myself and my team, because at the current rate of clips getting submitted there will be no division with any points. So myself personally, once the word has got out a little bit more about the Clips for social media we should hopefully see some more participation. :D but other than that it looks awesome, lots of exciting things for divisions to look forward too! I also like the fact the growth helps towards the points, i think that will really help people be encouraged to recruit and get new members in !!

Awards

On 1/22/2018 at 10:34 AM, Emmy The Boss said:

Looks interesting to me :)
From an AAP perspective, it could be interesting to include other parts of the programs under our umbrella (most obviously the DMP, which we're reworking and planning to get back up and running at full speed soon enough (while it may not include monthly points, we could include points that goes towards the end of year total, if you guys find this interesting I'll gladly discuss the details of how to include this in the divisional cup), but could also include participation in our regular awards or utilisation of the workshops that I hope to get back up and running (that's a small spoiler for most people lol)). 

Obviously these are just some preliminary thoughts I have, I'll gladly have a chat if anything of this could be useful, or we'll just forget about it if you guys think it's dumb ;) Regardless, exciting to see some healthy and continuous competition starting up between the divisions :) 

I would def like to talk with you regarding some ideas with it doing forward, def could play a part in the month to month along with the yearly total once it is up and running... could be worked into simply put the leaders that follow through monthly with notable noms receive participation points.

we also would involve some divisional awards to be achieved through this system of tracking as well (has been tried before with out much activity due to presentation of the awards and what not. But i have no issue giving out awards under the banners

either way we def should have a group of us sit and talk through some of the possibilities 

15 hours ago, KSI Gary 7 said:

In terms of the Productions Clips for social media, we have really seen a huge decline of people actually sending in their clips, so that really needs to be marketed alot better within productions, from myself and my team, because at the current rate of clips getting submitted there will be no division with any points. So myself personally, once the word has got out a little bit more about the Clips for social media we should hopefully see some more participation. :D but other than that it looks awesome, lots of exciting things for divisions to look forward too! I also like the fact the growth helps towards the points, i think that will really help people be encouraged to recruit and get new members in !!

Hopefully this will be the caveat that pushes people to present more....plus i guess i could send some of my MLG clips ;)

and yes this is all super exciting, i cant wait to start this

Awards

2 hours ago, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

I would def like to talk with you regarding some ideas with it doing forward, def could play a part in the month to month along with the yearly total once it is up and running... could be worked into simply put the leaders that follow through monthly with notable noms receive participation points.

we also would involve some divisional awards to be achieved through this system of tracking as well (has been tried before with out much activity due to presentation of the awards and what not. But i have no issue giving out awards under the banners

either way we def should have a group of us sit and talk through some of the possibilities 

Hopefully this will be the caveat that pushes people to present more....plus i guess i could send some of my MLG clips ;)

and yes this is all super exciting, i cant wait to start this

Sounds great, we'll make sure to get together sometime soon and work this all out :)

Awards