Monthly Spotlight January 2018

Truecifer

Welcome to the Monthly Spotlight award nominations! 

Here, you can nominate people you feel should be recognized for their work.

Remember, this program directly highlights only two categories; Member and 7.

Winners will be interviewed by the News/History team as a Member Spotlight.

Rules:

1. No favoritism should be posted.

ex. I like this person and they should get the award.

2. No self-nominations.

3. Always include your reasoning as to why this person deserves the award.

4. You must meet the minimum post count in order to be eligible to participate. (40 posts)

5. Include both of your nominations in the same post, do not post multiple times.

The breaking of any of these rules will lead to your nominations being disqualified.

Categories explanation:

Member - includes all members of KSI General rank or lower, any department member, and mini forums mods.

7 - includes all 7s in KSI, co-founder and higher, department heads, senior forums mods and admins.

Please follow the guideline below:

==========================

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account or @ mention -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Categories:

KSI Gruntier 7 Demonic Mayhem

Category: Spotlight 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/ @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Everyone knows KSI Badkitty 7 right!? Well if you do you know its tax time so she is off doing that right now leaving KSI Gruntier 7 to be our head honcho.  Without a doubt in my mind, my squads mind he has performed way above the standard that is callled of him.  He works 8-7 his time so the man has to rush home every night to help run the divison. I know after I work i just want a cold one, he jumps on and runs the divison no man how bad his day was he does it with a smile on his face, the most polite person ever! I lost count but everday as far as i can remember he eats supper so late my squad is already getting off to go to bed.  I very much highly respect the man for this. imagine you did this every day, I would be a bear I wouldnt be a happy camper but he is and he is always will to get the job done. I got my eyes on you Mr. G!

KSIxROMEO

Category: Spotlight Member

account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44968-ksixromeo/ @KSIxROMEO

Evidence:  This member is a steel mill worker, he works 6 days on 3 days off.  Having this hectic work schedule plus a wife and a daughter, he always goes out of his way to make sure he gets his recruit for the week as well as do some promotions, host a game night, you name it this man is dedicated.  Even though he is in my sister squad, his activity and openness when he is on to make everyone feel welcome is unrivalled.   Through his stubborn and vocal ways he has earned his Lts, but the respect of every member in his squad.  Always willing to go the extra distance, I will be surprised if he stays at that rank much longer, the greatness he has accomplished is just the start.  Speaking of extra distance, this member when going out actively recruiting he is looking to better his squad, with so few officers, he is making it his own personal mission to find the next SSGT.  He has accomplished this, he has taken on the Captain/General role and training this member to the high standard that his previous Trainer has graciously bestowed upon him.  After all is said and done this member has done so much to better himself, his peers, his squad, his division, and KSI as a whole!  I cannot wait to see what he does in the following months, through sheer will power, respect, and his openness for communication these are some of the characteristics that make him great. I hope everyone can see it too.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Discord 7 aka KSI Havoc 7

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI HAVOC 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - So it's an odd story of how Havoc even came back at least for me it is and it built onto the hype that we were getting a new 7 because I saw his alt account he uses which is KSI Discord 7 in several parties with board members and I thought he was in DM hence Discord as that is a squad name over there in that cool div and I had wondered why he was in those parties as well. Anyways back on topic I found out he was KSI Havoc 7 who I knew used to be KSI's CPO albeit for a short time he was still a mentor of many leaders we have today. He has been a huge mentor for me and works perfectly with our Director Ronin and our Founder Gary as when I speak to them we have really great conversations that often lead to outside the box solutions. Havoc has tried his hardest in trying to be in as many parties and meet us all in DW and learn our leadership styles so he knows how to work with us best. Now that Havoc has been around here for a bit he has been performing beyond his duties as a cofounder and shows all the qualities of what a leader in KSI should aspire to be and continue to grow just like Havoc looks to improve. I love all of the 7's that run DW but Havoc has given DW not only an engine upgrade but an additional nitro boost almost. There is much more to follow for Havoc's story as obviously each day passes but his story and his background along with his experience has helped touch and lead so many members of DW to be motivated and look forward and not back.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Blood (General - DM/Hellborn)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Blood has come through DM and really left his mark. He goes above and beyond anything that I could ask of him in any position he has held. From taking over his former squad and running it flawlessly when his General had to take some personal time, to handling a squad split while he was in the process of moving, and finishing it within eight days. He keeps his squad motivated and active. He promotes activity on the forums, and through all department activities. He comes up with awesome ideas that can benefit his squad, as well as other squads in DM. He keeps his officers well informed and up to date on all things KSI, and is always looking for ways to better himself as a General. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Gruntier 7 (Founder/DM)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gruntier has been a huge help to myself in stepping up when I need him most. Now that my personal life is getting a tad more busy, he has really stepped up to the plate as far helping myself and the rest of the DM 7 staff make Demonic Mayhem a fun and awesome environment to game in. Anything that's asked of him he does without complaint. If there are problems within the division, he comes to me with multiple solutions, ready to talk it out. He's active within every squad, and all members respect him for all that he does. He's quick to give advice, and has mentored several of our officers throughout all of DM. He's patient, kind, and an active listener, which are all qualities a leader should have. He never asks his members to do something he wouldn't do, and because of that, leading by example is a well known and implemented term in our division.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSIxROMEO (1LT- DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums account or @ mention http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44968-ksixromeo/

Reasoning why they deserve this: ROMEO has been not just a role model LT/officer that other's could look up to, but has gone above and beyond his duties. He is highly respected by all in his perspective squad. He always is there for any member in his squad and all of DM, whether it be helping them in a game, or something pertaining to KSI. If he doesn't know the answer, he'll actively seek it out immediately. He always does what is asked of him without any hesitation. He has a very positive and fun vibe about him, which rubs off on all that are around him. Since joining KSI, ROMEO has always been trying to better himself as a member, which he has greatly succeeded in doing. His squad is lucky to have such a great member. He has a very bright future, and I look forward to seeing how far he'll go within his KSI career.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Gruntier 7 (Founder/DM)

Link to forums account or @ mention http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gruntier has stepped up in the past few weeks to practically an acting Division Leader. He has taken on the reigns of all of DM, and has been doing so very effective and efficiently. He is very professional, humble loyal and honest in all he does. Rarely do I ever see a leader put their all and even own personal well being at times, such as missing dinner or sleep, just to strive to make DM a better place. He is a motivation to all that are around him. Somehow the man still finds time to game and show the members in DM why they joined KSI in the first place, to have fun. When we say "lead by example", Gruntier is the appitimy of doing so. DM is extremely lucky to have such a talented, good hearted individual.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI xTheKing (General - DW/Samurai)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16503-xtheking-7/ @xTheKing 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: He deserves this award for always being available when there is a question. He keeps the squad active and motivated and is always letting squad members know what needs to be done next. He is also encouraging us and setting the example for our squad. Even after his long days at work he gets the job done.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Gary 7 (Founder/DW)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-ksi-gary-7/ @KSI Gary 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: This guy deserves this award for his on going dictation to DW. He holds the division to great standards. He works tirelessly to get his work in the division done on a daily basis. He will also jump into parties to make sure everyone is doing alright and will jump into some games with us. I see great things ahead in his future with KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Blood (General - DM/Hellborn)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Reason why they deserve this:KSI Blood came in like a wrecking ball after the split Blood has been on top of his stuff from the beginning. He is always organizing his officer's making certain that they are always staying on task and having an all around fun time. He is always looking for fun new ways to keep his squad active. Blood is always going the extra mile for his fellow KSI members always taking the time to get to know them doesn't matter if they've been in KSI for a day or a decade. Blood has earned the respect of his officer’s and of all the members of not only his squad but also many from the other squads and the respect of the 7's staff especially this one for all that he does for his fellow KSI members. Blood is a force to be reckoned with and I look forward to seeing him continue to live up to his potential.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI BadKitty 7 (Div leader/DM)

Link to forums account:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

KSI BadKitty 7 is one of the shinning examples of what it means to be a leader in KSI. I am lucky to have her here to learn from. Day in and day out I have no idea how she makes time for clan ops and web ops not to mention real life. She must be part cat having 9 lives and using several of them at once just to get everything done. Even though in real life she is getting extremely busy with work she is always there when a situation arises that requires her attention she’s always there at a moment's notice. One of the hardest things for her to do is let others help her because if she sees something that needs to be done she just does it her work ethic is through the roof. One good thing that comes from her taking a small step back ( even though she’s always watching) is that it has given the rest of her 7's staff a chance to prove to her that we can help her out more and that when she gets promoted up some day DM will be able to not only function but thrive with all the knowledge she has passed down. Kitty is always coming up with new ways to help improve DM. She's always out there promoting and encouraging everyone to do the AAP'S and T&E. While doing all of this she still finds time to just hang out with the members and play games (a lot of headshot montages out there) all while being extremely good at games she's always humble. One of her best traits is that she always leads by example never asking more of others than of herself which is a good thing because us mere mortals couldn't keep up with the Cat Goddess.

@KSI Pastries 7

Over the last couple months Pastries has been organizing and hosting game nights with another division (LS). This is helping foster a sense of community and has led to some stellar game nights

@ksijakripper

KSI BLK JAK 7 over the past month has returned as a CO-FO for our squad insanity and things are looking up. From help with recruiting and getting officers which we were needing to being a source of knowledge I feel he has helped get our squad going back in the right direction.

Gamertag KSIxROMEO  Division DM 1st LT 

The reason that Rome’s deserves this award is because he has been the biggest help to me and Cruelty. He has been a huge help keeping everyone involved in the squad by hosting game nights but also bringing people together for raid nights or just to hang out. He is a amazing member but also a amazing 1st LT  for over the past few months. 

Gamertag KSI Gruntier 7 Division DM Founder 

The reason Grunty deserves this award he’s been an awesome founder over the past few months helping from the simplest things like answering questions or just to give advice to bigger things like helping recruiting and helping with officers. He’s a honest and loyal person and he definitely deserves this reward. 

Gamertag( Rank-Division/Squad) KSI Joe 7 (Gen- DM/Cruelty)

@KSI Joe 7

Reason they deserve this- Joe has been there for me sinse day one. He is ALWAYS there for everyone in KSI no matter what squad. He has stepped up big time in the last couple months to help build up and keep his squad active and thriving.. the family like environment that he strives for shows in every party he is involved in. We have all become so much closer, and it is thanks to him.

Gamertag (Rank- Division/Squad) KSI Gruntier 7 (Founder- DM)

@KSI Gruntier 7

Reason they deserve this- Gruntier is the rock everyone leans on in DM. He has stepped up and taken the reigns over DM to help out with leaders having extra IRL workloads and responcibilities. He has done an amazing job and is so well respected and looked up too. We all appreciate everything he does..

Edited by KSIxROMEO

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Blood (General - DM/Hellborn)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Reason they deserve this- I believe blood deserves this becAuse he's always there if I Need an ear or some one to play wIth. He was one of the first person that I coMpleted thE raid with and it was such an adventure. But he has truLy stepped up a lOt throughout his time and helped me out a lot and keeps everything I tell him priVately betwEen the two of us. Thank you blood you deseRve this. :)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Gruntier 7 (Founder/DM)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reason they deserve this-  Gruntier is one the best people in the KSI organization in my opinion, no matter what Happens he is always there fOr me. Any time that I need Advice he is there, and he has helped me through some very hard situations and Zero times has he said no and brushed it. And whenever I need a buddy to play with or to talk to no matter what he is there. Thank you grunty. :)

KSI JessiRedJet  (3CPT - EO/Talon)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43345-ksi-jessiredjet/

Reasoning 

Jessi, despite having numerous obstacles and trials among her journey in KSI, has in my opinion proven herself to be an asset to this community in many ways. 

Clan Ops

Jessi has facilitated herself in clan operations as a very competent and strong officer. The role of captain often goes unnoticed in the daily workings of KSI because its not a super flashy or prestigious title. You aren't quite the General yet, but you must be a leader. You don't run the squad, but you must be ready and able to at a moments notice. So this role is of a very significant importance to the squad structure and leadership. The Captain is tasked with helping the General run the squad along with the other Captains, as well as is responsible for every rank below them. Jessi fills this role with immense success and humility. She isn't afraid to take charge if need be, but also doesn't seem to let the position or stress get to her head. She is very well composed. Every time her name is mentioned, or her performance is evaluated by leaders who work with her the opinion is always the same. Jessi is a great officer, and in my opinion a great member.

Marketing 

It's truly hard to put into words my thoughts on Jessi as a marketing Representative. She is attentive, driven, and hard working. She exudes confidence when marketing our events, and that in large part is why I feel that she is so successful at it. Statistically every division she has marketed for us has seen an increase in participation from the time that she has started working with them. Jessi obviously doesn't do this alone, and a lot of those stats can be attributed to the other leaders, officers, and members of those divisions; but marketing reps aren't supposed to do it alone. The creation of the marketing department and the marketing representative role was to assist divisional leadership in the successful distribution of information regarding our Departments and Web Operations, to which I can happily say that Jessi has not only succeeded in doing, but has flourished in her role as marketing rep.

KSI HEBREW 7 (Co-Division Leader - LS)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36177-ksi-hebrew-7/

Reasoning 

Hebrew is in my opinion one of the leaders that will help shape this community before he is gone. When speaking to Hebrew, at first its easy to get the sense of two things: He is very laid back, and he cares a lot about his members. Hebrew is someone that I believe is authentically here purely for his members and i respect the hell out of him for it. It isn't easy to be a leader in KSI. It takes a lot of work, drive and knowledge and sadly for some of those leaders, a lot of that commitment goes unnoticed. Hebrew definitely deserves recognition for his continued efforts in LS.  

Clan Ops 

Hebrew took LS at it's lowest point in recent memory. He took LS at a time where it was nearly falling apart and he, along with his 7s and generals fixed it. They fluffed, retrained, and reorganized into a small, but well maintained division and now by the looks of it there is nowhere to go but up for them. Hebrew is a large part of that success, and I feel that he will continue to be. 

Other involvements

Hebrew has worked a great deal in marketing to help pass information along to his division, as well has had roles in T&E and HR. He has continued to work hard and be a driving force in those departments just like in LS. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GOT EM 7

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI I'M NOT HERE 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Got Em is an absolutely amazing Co-Div for ES. He has a tremendous work ethic and always brings the best out of all of our officers and members. This man has been dealing with a tremendous amount of struggles in his real life. Yet, he always manages to get on Xbox and have a positive attitude and be a pleasure to be around. Got Em has quite the bit of experience within KSI from his times in HD and his time here in ES. It's quite a bit of fun to sit and talk to him about how things how changed and different methods of performing some duties. Got Em has stood out as one of the most outstanding 7s I have had the pleasure to work with during all my times in KSI.