KSI Alley

What I Love about KSI.

4 posts in this topic

It's that time of year to reflect on what we Love. So I propose the question to you guys.

What is something that you love about KSI?

Do you love the members?

Do you love the learning opportunities?

Do you love the challenges? 

Tell us something you Love about KSI and why you love it so Much. 

Could be anything a leader that helped you see your potential, a squad that engaged you. what ever it is, small or large share it! 

Awards

If I am allowed to post I haven't been re-recruited yet but I was in from July 2013 to September 2015 and I still feel the same now even if it has changed since I have been gone.

I love the fact that joining KSI when I just turned 18 gave me a opportunity to learn how to be a leader because to me it was a way to learn how to do a job which I never had before and I got to learn what I was good at and how to improve with my people skills. I also loved getting to meet a lot of people who helped me grow and gain a few close friends lose them but then we grew back bonding and laughing about the old times in KSI and now I see them improve themselves back in this community again. I liked feeling like I belonged somewhere and I hope in re-joining I can make some new friends and learn some more so I can help out again.

Awards

i love the attitude. ever since i joined KSI i have loved how everyone just is cool and chill about playing a game

Awards