February Monthly Spotlight!

KSI Widow 7

Welcome to the Monthly Spotlight award nominations! We are back for another go!!

Here, you can nominate people you feel should be recognized for their work.

Remember, this program directly highlights only two categories; Member and 7.

Winners will be interviewed by the News/History team as a Member Spotlight.

Rules:

1. No favoritism should be posted.

ex. I like this person and they should get the award.

2. No self-nominations.

3. Always include your reasoning as to why this person deserves the award.

4. Include both of your nominations in the same post, do not post multiple times.

The breaking of any of these rules will lead to your nominations being disqualified.

Categories explanation:

Member - includes all members of KSI General rank or lower, any department member, and mini forums mods.

7 - includes all 7s in KSI, co-founder and higher, department heads, senior forums mods and admins.

Please follow the guideline below:

==========================

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account or @ mention -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Categories:

Link to forums account or @ mention -

7 Spotlight

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 Co Div DM

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I nominated this member last month for the wonderful things he has done for DM. Grunt was recently recognized by The GREAT MEOW aka Kitty and promoted to CO-DIV. This month this 7 of mine has taken the time with myself to go over the new work shops that are being run make sure I believe what I have to tell others. His golden rule Lead by example. He always go above and beyond for myself. I can cause a ruckus but my 7 staff here always gives me the time of day to make each time a special learning expierence. His 1 year also came up. He is my mentor. He lives KSI day to day. I want others to know how passionate he is about KSI he has more than earned DM's spotlight!

Gamertag (Rank- Division/Squad - KSI Gruntier 7 - Co-Div/DM

Links to forums account or @ mention @KSI Gruntier 7

I was in the same squad as this member since the day he was recruited. He was one of those people who came into KSI with natural born leadership skills. After he changed his GT, it didn't take long for him to start utilizing them. He quickly made his presence known by hosting game nights and running workshops to help members, which he all still does to this day. Just recently he has taken on the reigns of getting his much earned Promotion to Co-Div Leader. He literally will pull an all nighter, just to be there for any member in DM and KSI. He is always hanging around all of the squads in DM, and his friendly, warm and approachable attitude have earned him the utmost respect of all the members within DM. Regardless if you're a recruit, officer or a 7, he will treat you equally and help out whenever needed. He always leads by example, and will never ask anyone to do anything that he himself won't do. He always checks up on people and things pertaining to KSI on a daily basis, to make sure they're running smoothly and accordingly. He'll take time to help members individually, and help them out, no matter how long it takes, all in a friendly and caring genuine way. He goes above and beyond his duties to be certain every procedure is being done efficiently and effectively. He motivates people to do things with determination and passion unlike any other. He remains humble to this day, as he knows rank is just a responsibility, and wants to see everyone happy, which he always achieves. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad - KSIxROMEO Captain/DM/Cruelty

Link to forums account or @ mention @KSIxROMEO

This member has honestly exceeded and excelled expectations within the past couple of months. He has been doing Captain work before his recent Promotion to one, and is the true backbone of his perspective squad. It's refreshing and amazing to see ROMEO in action as an officer. From recruiting, to training new members, this man does it all, with a huge smile on his face. He is constantly helping out members with any questions they may have, and if he doesn't know the answer, he'll seek it out almost immediately. He always has a positive attitude about everything, and spreads that throughout the squad. Everyone he comes across respects and likes to be around him, as he has a presence that is extremely warm and welcoming. He makes new members feel right at home, and shows them the reason they joined KSI, to have fun. ROMEO checks in a few times daily, always asking how the squad is doing. He'll send members messages to check up on them sometimes too, showing how much he truly cares. He has the utmost respect of the entire squad and Division. He is a pleasure to work with, and does everything asked of him, with no complaints and with an obvious smile on his face. Almost all of the time he gets things done without being asked, as it's astonishing to see how on top of things he truly is. Other officers should take note of this member, as he is the appitimy of what a true member of quality should be.

Gamertag/rank/div/squad - KSI Isavage - 1LT - LS - Legend

@ mementn

@KSI iSavage

Reason: since i started being active I've seen him pull multiple recruits solve several disputes and even help me out when i was ready to quit n give up, hes one of the best men i know and one of the few id fight beside through the thick of it

Gamertag/rank/div/squad -

Ksi killer 7 - general - LS - Legend

@ mention

@KSI KiLLER 7

Reason:

Since killer took over Legend squad hes become our motivation and friend, he works every day to ensure the squad and its members is running smoothly and we are meeting requirements, he goes above and beyond to ensure we are ok both on xbox and in real life, hes there to hold u up if your down and offers a shoulder when you need one, hes one of the few that id stand by through the thick of it

Gamertag/rank/div/squad

Ksi spiffy - 4LT - LS - Legend

@ mention

@KSI Spiffy

Reason:

Shes the one person who stands by you no matter what, she puts her best foot forward, tries her best and helps to keep moral up in the squad, shes always ready for a good laugh n loves to chill n have fun when she has the time, shes there to assist her ksi brothers n sisters, she fights to make sure our division and squad is striving and in high spirits; shes one of the few id stand by in the thick of it

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Anansi. GEN/FI/Hellcat.

Link to forums account or @ mention - @REDNEB ISK

Reasoning why they deserve this - Anansi is a new General who has stepped up to take the reins of Hellcat FI which is a squad that is being built back up to its full potential. In the short time he has been gen i have seen this member go above and beyond to try to make members feel welcome and motivate members to strive for greatness. He is also very humble about this and is never afraid to ask for help and advice from members around him. He is always in parties every single day with his squad members gaming amd hanging out. This member is very dedicated to the growth amd improvement of his squad and KSI as a whole. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI AIRBORNE 7 Cofo/FI

Link to forums account or @ mention - @Airborne 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -Airborne has always been a member who goes out of his way to help members out and make members feel involved within KSI as a whole weather it be playing games with them or always being approachable abouy any issues a member could have. He is very well liked and a great mentor to members within FI as many can attest. Youll always find him in parties with his squad members being fully involved and trying to help members achieve the greatness he sees in them. All this while being involved in the KSI courts as deparment head and involved in other department ops aswell he always finds the time to do these things which shows his dedication to this community and its members i can truly say without this member a decent handful of us in Hellcat FI would not be where we are now and would have reached our positions without his guidance.

Gamertag (Rank-Division/Squad): KSI FadeZ 7 3CPT Hellcat FI

Forums acct.: @KSI FadeZ 7

Reasoning: In the short time that this member has been back in the community he has went out of his way to help new members to the community and returning as well to feel welcome. He not only does the things that are asked of him as a captain, but he also makes sure that peoples' profiles are correct without him having to be asked. Also anytime I have had a question on something that i have not been sure of he has been there to help me solve those things.

Gamertag (Rank-Division/Squad): KSI Scotland 7 SGT Hellcat FI

Forums acct: @Scotland

Reasoning: This member has worked his way up thru department ops to where he is now making sure that everything behind the scenes of KSI run smoothly for all members. He is knowledgeable in just about anything you would need to know about most things on the Forums. Also the way that he streamlined to going ons of the AAP department has made it easier for members to be able to find the things they are looking for as well as always being there to answer any questions any member may have.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI reapers2010 GRIFFIN ES GEN

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI reapers2010

Reasoning why they deserve this - Reapers has been doing extraordinary things since offering to transfer to GRIFFIN and help out a squad that was in need of help. He is a member you can always turn to when someone needs help or a little motivation. He has been GEN of his current squad for just over a week and the squad has already brought in 15 new members. He has also been able to reconnect with people who were being considered fluff and brought them back to be active members of this community. He has only been in this community  for 4 months, but his drive to gain as much knowledge as he can has lead him to great things. Reapers is an amazing leader and mentor to his squad and has a ton of potential to do some amazing things in this community.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 DIR ES/WD

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex has been an amazing mentor and leader since I have joined ES. She has truly embraced her role in this community with her actions. She is an individual that you can talk to about anything and she will give you the best advice she can. At the same time, she also knows when it is necessary to be stern and serious. Tex's ability to handle situation with patience and a cool mind is very admirable. One of my favorite things about working with Tex is she is not the type of person to tell you to do something and say it's because that's how she wants it. She will sit down with you and discuss why things should be done one way and will listen to you explain why you don't agree with it. Having been a member previously and coming from a different division, some things were done a bit differently. Her and I had multiple conversations about the way things were done compared to now, which would help me understand the differences much easier. Tex was an amazing Div Leader for ES and I am very excited to see what she will do as a Director and moving forward in KSI.

Gamertag/rank/div/squad

KSI Memes - SSGT - LS -Midgard

@ mention

@KSI Memes

Reason:

Memes is the one dude that you can confined in, when he knows the difference between right and wrong. He's just so pure and optimistic. Whenever I find myself in a situation that I feel left out at; I remember that I always have memes always by my side and no matter what always my best friend. The ONLY reason why I joined KSI was because of this man. I stayed the whole way through. You gave me a family and you gave me friends and for that I cannot thank you enough 1 paragraph isn't enough for how much I owe to you. Im grateful to have you in my life and have you in KSI. Just remember to always be awesome and always be true to your self Memes and your life is so much brighter than you think. Gaming with you is just an adventure intself I never thought that playing a simple game could take me to other worlds the way you show me. Ark taming dinos? Flying Wyverns almost feels real. We build the best houses and suffer the same pain I can truly say you are my other half. No one could ever compare to how such an amazing person you are. Alright im done being cheesy but you stay golden ponyboy stay golden.

Gamertag/rank/div/squad

Ksi ENDGAME - 2LT - LS - Legend

@ mention

@Endgame

Reason:

First off why inst his name KSI? Just kidding. Now im not just posting this because you posted it about me but im posting this because you've always had my back. Even when im a pain you know just the right words to say to me and you know exactly how to figure out situations when the time is needed for the answers. I literally  never thought I could find someone whos is entirely like me half the time. Were both stubborn and we both know when to walk away. Were not afraid to tell others how we feel. You have done above and beyond for this community and I know right now things don't seem stable but if you stick around and work as hard as you do good things will come. especially for those who wait. You bring the Spiffy out of yourself. I swear life is so great to have you in it so thanks bubby! 

Gamertag/rank/div/squad

KSI ODINN 7 - 2CPT - LS - MIDGARD

@ mention

@KSI ODINN 7

Reason:

Flaw, you may not know this but you literately saved my life...not physically but mentally. I know we don't talk as much but I literally look up to you the most. When it comes down to being a Officer. Everybody in KSI has so much respect for you and never have I heard a single bad thing. The first weeks of ksi you helped me with a situation that at that time you didn't know me as well. But through out that tear I felt in that moment alone, nobody cared and nobody had my back. But you were there to jump in-front of the line and pick me back up. I honestly think and believe you are the other reason im in KSI. You gave me a voice and I cherish that for life. You risked me from having to be put in that situation again. I can't thank you enough. the best part of being ksi spiffy is being called the spiffs., I finally got a nickname and I finally have  a family. Thank you again flaw.

Member:
KSI Spiffy - 4th LT - LS - Legend

Forums Mention:
@KSI Spiffy

Reason(s):
These past three years have been tough, I've had to deal with loss in every part of my life, with both friends and family. I lost my father, and when I became as antisocial as I was, you end up losing a lot of friends, even the good ones. But these last three months. They have felt like the best times of my life. I've never met someone who makes me so happy just to wake up in the morning. Someone can put on a smile and pretend that everything is alright, but as soon as they find that something that truly makes them happy they know it. and for me, that something is you. My world is  a little messed but when I game with you, in those moments, everything feels happy again. Like half of me was missing, and when i met you, I finally found it. I've had friends, even close friends, but never a best friend, not until now.

I'm extremely happy that I was able to be the one to recruit you into KSI, as that is an honor all on its own. Seeing you do officer work is amazing. I've never seen you make a mistake and not fix it in that same recruiting or training session. I remember a new recruit asking you what it meant to be an officer, and you described it with such pin point accuracy that i was truly astonished. If there is anyone in KSI that deserves to be recognized, its you, for all the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears you put into our community. And you are able to pull off all these things despite going to college and work.

You are truly amazing at everything you do, whether it be being a best friend, or being a member of KSI.
If its done by you, Its done well.

You are appreciated.

Member:
KSI ODINN 7 - 2nd CPT - LS - Midgard

Forums Mention:
@KSI ODINN 7

Reason(s):
Honestly, nothing that needs to be said about you hasn't been said already. You have stayed by KSI through all of its mishaps and hiccups. You have been a friend of mine for about four years now. Not a lot of people know this, but without you, I would have never gotten into KSI at all, I was trying to join and no one had competent officers at the time. You had to take the time out of your day to make sure i got in, and you weren't even an officer at the time. We have won spirit week two years in a row thanks to you, and if that's not worthy enough for you to be nominated, i don't know what would be.

Gamertag (Rank/Div/Squad)

KSI Gruntier 7 Co-Div DM

@KSI Gruntier 7

Gruntier 7 is one i personally look up to. He always keeps his cool, no matter the situation.  He is always there for help and support, even for the little things. He has been a mentor to many and is the perfect role model for KSI. Gruntier is what we all should strive to be. 

Gamertag (Rank/Div/Squad) 

KSI Joe 7 Gen. Cruelty DM

@KSI Joe 7

Joe has been my personal mentor over the past few months, always pushing me to be better and work harder. He has done everything he can to help me achieve my goals not only for me but for the squad as well. He tells me I've become the backbone of the squad, but he truly is the rock that we all lean on and the foundation the keeps us together. You'll never find another that cares so deeply for his squad, his division, or his community. 

Edited by KSIxROMEO

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GOT EM 7 CO-DIV ES 

Link to forums account or @ mention- @KSI I'M NOT HERE 7

Since i have join KSI GOT EM has been there to help you when you need it and he's always playing with the lower ranking members. GOT EM is a leader that you can always turn to and i would say he's a leader that we all should strive to be. We all have a lot going on in our lives but GOT EM has more than most of us and he still makes the time to get with and hang out with the lower ranking members. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KuroRipa GRIFFIN ES 4th LT

Link to forums account or @ mention -@KSI KuroRipa

Since i took over as Gen in Griffin ES Kuroripa has step up to help me with the squad. We are working on rebuilding the squad and KuroRipa has made it a point  to reach out to members and new members to make them feel at home and not forgotten. Since i have been in this squad KuroRipa has made it a point to do extra work to help pick up  in area where other officers are not strong in. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSU LeedleLee16 (4LT-DW/Samurai)  @LeedleLee 16

Link to forums account or @ mention -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45352-leedlelee-16/

Reasoning why they deserve this -Ever since the first day she was recruited into Samurai she has shown the dedication it takes to be a great officer. She is always up to the challenge to get all her required duties done in a timely matter. She was just promoted and deserves it for her self-motivation that she brings with her daily. I truly see great things in the future for this member and the sky is the limit. Keep up the great work and the positive attitude.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gary 7 (Co-Div-DW/Samurai is his Home)

Link to forums account or @ mention -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-ksi-gary-7/ @KSI Gary 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -Well I don’t really know where to start with this Gary guy. I will start with three words that everybody knows in KSI. Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. Gary brings these 3 words with him everyday he turns on his phone or his Xbox. I have looked up to this guy ever since I was recruited into Samurai. Whenever I have a question or just want to play a game, he is quick to answer. He was just promoted a couple of days ago and deserves it and more. Keep up the great work you do for this community.

Gamertag: KSI BuMPer 7 (Co-Fo)

Links to his forums account: @KSI BuMPer 7

I pick BuMPer because of all he does for KSI.  He has taken his time to make sure everyone is on top of what they are doing and that they are getting it done right.  He has been a great mentor for me in all of my years in KSI he has always been someone I could go to with any questions.

Edited by KSI DARK J3ST3R
Wrong Format

Member: iMeShell

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Gen - CD/Prodigy

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44334-imeshell/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe iMeShell deserves this for all the hard work she has put into in building Prodigy to a squad with enough members to split soon from a squad that was practically dead about 2 months ago. She spent weeks constantly recruiting and training members to become really good officers. She is active on everything and is always looking for ways to better Prodigy, CD and all of KSI.

7 - KSI R3V 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V 7 - Co-Founder - CD

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43052-ksi-r3v-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe KSI R3V 7 deserves to be the 7 of the month because though he has just become a 7 a few weeks ago he has taken to this position quickly and is constantly on top of everything going on within CD. When it is is turn to clear recruits he does so quickly and efficiently. When a problem is brought to him he handles it and doesn't need to be constantly reminded. He is very knowledgable and will always help anyone who needs it.

Member KSI Gods 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 3rd LT CD/Prodigy 

Reasoning why they deserve this - from the beginning of his time in prodigy he has been in full gear.. Sure we had our problems with him at first but this kid has improved in every way. He is always in party chats with lower ranking members trying to get them involved. He is always bringing in alot of new recruits.. In short he is just a damn good LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rev 7 cofo CD 

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy came up as a gen in empire and he has done nothing but worked he add off for the members in CD. Sure he may not have the best way of dealing with people but everyone knows him and they know he will get to you.. He become cofo and he just hit it with everything he could. A great cofo 

=========================

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blood General/Hellborn

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Blood is a devoted leader. He does everything in his power to keep everything in order and keep everything running smoothly. He is the definition of what it means to “Never leave another KSI Member behind” by that meaning he includes everyone he can and always tries to do what’s the best for his fellow members. He trains his staff thoroughly and makes sure they have the ability to go as far in KSI as they desire. He even pushes people to there full potential. If I have an issue, question, idea, etc. he will find the best way to resolve it, find the best correct answer he can, and will work with your ideas to better current and future members in KSI’s experience. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Member KSI LeedleLee 16

Rank/Div/Squad 4LT DW  SAMURAI 

Mention @LeedleLee 16

Reasoning Ever since she has joined the squad I haven' seen someone so goal driven in a very long time. She is one of those members who are learning as time goes by an teaching others as time goes by. Honestly I can say in a year max I predict her to be a General of Samurai or possibly her own squad 

Member spotlight

KSIxROMEO

DM/captain/cruelty 

@KSIxROMEO

KSI Romeo got a well deserved promotion to captain this month, due to his hard work and determination. Romeo and his fellow officers even though they are short handed they still have been steadily growing in numbers and keeping the members happy and active. Romeo has a very busy work schedule but recently he has found out that he can connect with parties via the app while at work to be with his squad more often. Romeo is very dedicated to his squad does everything in his power to go above and beyond to help his fellow KSI members out.

7 spotlight 

KSI BadKitty 7

DM/DIV Leader

@KSI BadKitty 7

KSI BadKitty 7 has continued to help lead DM into being a successful division. Under her leadership DM has continued to grow in numbers and is getting close to flagship status. She has continued to do this by leading by example she never asks anything of others that she wouldn't do herself. She has been hosting game nights including a DIV wide one to help bring DM together as a whole. Kitty is always busy trying to improve upon DM. She truly deserves to be the spotlight of the month.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Havoc VII

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Havoc VII

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Havoc has been working really hard and really deserves this Spotlight, He isn't afraid to sit down(In his chair?) And just talk to a member when they need someone to talk to, he is always going to the divisions Gamenights and goes out of his way to make sure he knows everyone. Havoc has been a incredible help to DW and their members, he deserves this award.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane DW Hannibal

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Bane

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member deserves this Spotlight because he has been very active in all parts of KSI. Whether it's his squad where he makes extra Gamenights or in Productions where he streams his show and the Headhunters. And T&E where he hosts the Weekend Warfare and makes sure that everyone is having fun and playing fair.

Member: KSI Kamikaze708

Rank/Div/Squad: 1LT DW SAMURAI 

Mention: @KSI Kamikaze708

Kamikaze is an all around team player, he always does what is needed to be done and never lets anything hold him back. He has the drive and determination to make himself and the squad the greatest it could possible be. Without him Samurai wouldn’t be what is it today. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anansi

Link to forums account or @ mention - @REDNEB ISK

Reasoning why they deserve this - Anansi is a hard working, major piece of the current FI puzzle. Hellcat is in great shape due to leadership from himself and his officer staff. He is also branching out solely from clan ops and becoming involved in Dept. Ops as well, I think he has a unique view that would be a joy to spotlight.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KuroRipa GRIFFIN ES 4th LT

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI KuroRipa

Reasoning why they deserve this - This kid has been a bright light in Griffin for a long time. He has always been excited to try new things and very supportive of the leaders above him. I always knew he would make a good officer when he got the time and the right leader to mentor him. He will be a great asset to KSI, ES, but most of all Griffin!!! I think one of things I’ve always loved about him is the fact that no matter how bad Griffin got he was there with a smile a joke and a what can i do to help attitude. I look forward to the great things that lay ahead for this kid!!!!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7

Link to forums account or @ mention - @Cherry

Reasoning why they deserve this - Wow where to start I have only been working with her a short while but let me tell you the imprestion shes made already. She is one of the few leaders I know of that still get out there and get dirty!! She remembers that not only that is a DIV Leader but a member of WD. She will do what is need to show growth and activity in he squads. Seeing a DIV Leader willing to get out there and RCT for a squad to help out is awesome. I look forward to seeing this Leader do f=great things. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Frostiie96 (WD/Vanquish)

Link to forums account or @ mention -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/10392-frostiie96/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Frostiie is new over here in WD land but it feels like he was always meant to be here. He has a great "go get um" attitude that is extremely infectious. He brings people together and builds up the moral in Vanquish. He is always setting new goals for himself that help out the squad and the division. I see him continuing to do great things in Vanquish.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Brunan 7 (WD/COFO)

Link to forums account or @ mention -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan964/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Brunan has been a steady rock over here in WD. He is always willing to help out when it is needed. Whether he is stepping in as acting general to build a squad back up or just providing sound advice, he is a great member to have. He always provides a different perspective to a problem so that we can figure out the best way to tackle it. An excellent people person and awesome support that I wouldn't know what to do without.