KSI February 2018 Town Hall - 23 Feb 2018

Impy

Hey!

Submit your questions, ideas, suggestions, topics, recommendations, etc. below for KSI leadership to answer at our February Town Hall.

It will be Friday, 23 February 2018, at 8 p.m. EST at twitch.tv/KSILive. HeadHunters will follow the Town Hall at 9 p.m.

Each person who posts will receive a participation point for the respective divisions for February's stats.

Wondering for all new recruits what is the best way to make your way up the n rank and how to make our officers and gen and higher up in general happy and take the stress out of there lives.

With the members that did mass recruiting, have you seen any of those members leave KSI, if so how many? 

Tagging along with my first question with the members that did mass recruiting have any of you seen those members achieve a higher up rank than what you hold? 

Some chat channels in discord have been deleted without explanation, Can this be explained?

With the members that did mass recruiting, have you seen any of those members leave KSI, if so how many? 

Tagging along with my first question with the members that did mass recruiting have any of you seen those members achieve a higher up rank than what you hold? 

Have any members stayed in their original divisions/squads since being recruited? 

Do some of the older members still keep in contact with the original person that recruited them, if so have you seen them transfer to another squad or division?

Have some of the older members seen the person that originally recruited them leave KSI?

For the more technology-enhanced members is there a real need to upgrade from the original Xbox One or the Xbox One S to the Xbox One X?

Can there be a new channel added to the discord chats that is for talking and showing off the setups that everyone has?

Have any members of KSI ever met up in real life?

Can there be a demographic that shows the different countries or states that KSI members are from?

For some members that have held their current rank for a while ever been asked why they have not tried to rank up?

For the members that have reached a milestone get some kind of special recognition? For example, in April it will be one year since I was originally recruited to be apart of KSI

Could there be a channel on discord created that would make finding a team easier? 

Could there be a channel on discord created that would be for if you wanted to either Co-Host a game night or an impromptu game night?

Edited by KSI Warf
I wanted to add more to my original response.

Why did we stop doing the donation drives? wouldn't doing this help with awards for our big events and weekend warfares to bring more activity?

For the future of KSI would you  think having two gens will help each division so that the only general  doesn't have problems so I think having two gens would help so that the two gens can get together to figure out any situation on any problems needed in every division or squad 

This is KSI WinDoWS question for town hall

Edited by KSI WinDoWS

Awards

Do you guys do competitive play: as in play against other clan or teams in tournament or other events for either bragging right or money or fame lol I would like to participate in these type of events as I have done so in the past with my group of friends for fun and bragging rights lol. I understand this is a gaming community for gamer to causal play game together but I’m a competitive person in nature and would like to play/participate in competitive play among our self with others squad/division or against another clan or group of others individuals. Don’t hang my head for this just wanted to know and was curious 

For members who have been here a long time or those who have been familiar with console gaming communities as a whole. When do you feel the height of console gaming communities happened? Or do you feel that it hasn't happen yet?

Awards

As we are trying to get more members, wouldn't opening the game type of the squad to other games help retain and open wider opportunities for recruiting? 

Awards

Hey im new to KSI would like to thank KSI IrishSaintz for the recruitment was great and thank you to KSI Kamikaze for the welcoming! I play a lot of R6 seige and was wondering if there is an inter squad tournement at all? Not sure if this is a thing already as im new!

• Impy locked this topic
  • Impy unpinned this topic