February 2018 OTM nominations (Closing Feb 28)

Emmy The Boss

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks.

This is the first OTM of 2018, so let's kick off the year!

Rules
1. No Favouritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Writer
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Productions Team
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

GFX Artist
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums Account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

Happy voting and Good luck!

Remember that if you are nominating on a mobile device, let us know so we can count your nomination! Thank you!

These nominations close on the February 28th. 

General - KSIxPapi77 / Predator EO General
Link - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/
Reasoning - For going through an emotional real life situation and keeping my Original squad from when I first joined KSI alive and kicking during its second time running and hope to see it remain alive.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI GrimShot 77 Founder EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grim has done an Amazing job of helping run this divison. Hes always checking up on rejoin apps ( very Regularly ) does a fantastic job on the rct tag. And is also a very good problem solver.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Astral 4th Cpt Vendetta EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28815-ksi-astral/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although im not in his squad i hear nothing but great things about mini from his General. Hesalways busy doing something to help out his squad. Running workshops and gamenights and when hes not doing this hes either rcting or hes getting his members more active and finding potential "fluff" and turning them back into active members.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BooyahMonk 1st LT Predator EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39943-ksi-booyahmonk/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Booyah has been at the top of his game for quite a time and i think he deserves some praise for it. He is very active within and outside the squad as a whole. Very good at getting members together and forming up impromtu gamenights. always security checking the squad tag and teaching new and upcoming officers the tricks of the trade.0

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI AIRBORNE 7. Cofo/FI.
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -this member is a very dedicated mentor to the members under him in his squads. He is always in parties gaming with his squads and getting to know members and teaching them how to reach their full potential. He constantly assists anyone with any issue whether its a squad level issue or a forums issue he is always there. He goes out of his way to make every new member feel welcome and wanted. He inspires members around him and boosts morale aswell as pushes people to do what is required of them in their positions. While holding 2 jobs and being part of multiple departments he constantly finds the time to do it all without issue. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anansi. Gen/FI/Hellcat.
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-redneb-isk/
Reasoning why the deserve this -This Member has taken the reins of a squad that needed improvement and since he has rallied the members of his squad and started building a very solid officer corps and squad build up and brought activity back to the squad. He has gotten weekly gamenights across multiple games running and regular meetings with high attendance and a consistent rise in activity. He also includes his members and is constantly in parties with them and playing with them and helping them. He is very dedicated to his squad and the community and continues to show this dedication and motivate other members to be the best they can be.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIMASTERCHIEF1. Sgt/FI/Hellcat.
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45355-ksimasterchief1/
Reasoning why they deserve this -This Member has gone out of his way to show dedication and commitment to KSI and his sqaud by constantly being on and making all meetings and gamenights and volunteering to host gamenights as well as shadow officers and assist in recruitings and helping with forums issues. He goes above and beyond to make new squad members feel welcome and involved. He also has donated multiple name changes to members across his division so his fellow members can reach their full potential and has even funded name changes to run a CPL showdown i personally belive he is very dedicated and has given me and the squad a morale boost thats been surely needed.

Founder
Gamertag (KSI DJ K1LLA 7- ES/Founder) -
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40034-ksi-dj-k1lla-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - You can always count on KSI DJ K1LLA 7 to be there to help. He makes life easy on the Gens when it comes to new recruits because if there is something wrong with there bio/Location he will message the Gen so it can get fixed. He is also there is you need someone to talk to and he's always in with the lower ranking members. He is what members should want to be as a leader. He works a lot but still makes time to help members and to make sure the new recruits are add to the recruit club in a timely manner. 

LT
Gamertag (KSI KuroRipa - ES/Griffin) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45419-ksi-kuroripa/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since i have taken over the Griffin squad this Officer as stood out the most with their hard work and dedication to the squad. He is always look to learn and improve on his week points. He has time management down because he is in his last two years of high school and makes sure his school work is done and is always looking to game and chat with the members of the squad. I have asked a lot of the officers because we are rebuilding the squad but KSI KuroRipa has step up to the plate and then some.

General

Gamertag: KSI reapers2010 (Griffin Gen)

@KSI reapers2010

Reasoning: Since he has been in KSI he has done nothing but help rebuild squads and most recently he took on the task of rebuilding Griffin a squad many thought was slowly dying.  Since he took over Griffin his members count has gone up 20+ in a very short period of time.  He also has been a good friend to me inside KSI and outside KSI he has always been there to talk to when i have needed him.

Edited by KSI DARK J3ST3R
Wrong Format

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AIRBORNE 7 (Co-Fo - FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been in the community for a very long time and unlike many of us whom have become very lax, Airborne has continued in his diligence. As busy as he is outside of KSI and Xbox, he has managed his time to allow himself to take various roles within KSI and work hard in all of them. As a Co-Fo, Airborne has not only been gaming with the squads under him, but he is just about always doing SOMETHING for KSI. Whether it is making various meetings and game nights,  helping others in their recruiting/training, or personally writing up a recruiting/training guide for all of the division to use, Airborne is doing all that and more. I can not think of anyone else more deserving of acknowledgement.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7 (4CPT - FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8545-ksi-fadez-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Much like my previous recommendation for KSI Airborne 7, FadeZ here has been doing his best to better the community ever since his re-join application. He is personally invested in not only the squad, but the community as a whole. It is no wonder that this man has been moving up in rank so quickly within our squad. He is more than willing to help explain (sometimes very lengthy, in-depth explanations) something to new members so that they fully understand whatever it is they are inquiring about. He holds a very unbiased attitude and always retains the idea that "there are always two sides to every story" when he makes assessments and settles disputes. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMASTERCHIEF1 (SGT - FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45355-ksimasterchief1/
Reasoning why they deserve this - It has been a long time since I have seen a new member pursue responsibilities within a squad by storm like Chief has. Right from the start he has been engaging everyone in the squad in conversation to ask about their opinions of KSI as a whole and as to how he can take more responsibility. When asked, he will tell you that he wants to become an officer. Chief enjoys helping others and I have seen him in action, using what still little amount of experience and acquired knowledge he has to help out a new recruit. To better himself, he has done a fair amount of shadowing among the officers and gathering of information from those whom had been in KSI for long periods of time to better understand how the community is run and how to better himself. Not only is he personally involved, but financially as well. He has funded several name changes which ultimately led to a competition between CPLs. Not to say that donating money is necessarily deserving of an award, but it definitely shows dedication to the community. 

Edited by The Kommandant

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ImPyyy 7 - BOD
Link to forums account - @impyyy
Reasoning why they deserve this - ImPyyy is more then likely the most approachable person I have ever met in KSI, he is always willing to get down with the lower ranking members and is always up for some RL. You need someone to do heists in GTA V? Message up ImPyyy! Need a 3rd for some COD WW11? Ask ImPyyy!!! Even if you get him killed while he is holding the flag for your team to win he wont hold it over your head.... It doesn't matter to him where he is in KSI this is still a fun place to play with all members and personally that is a trait that I love about him and feel ever member should have. ImPyyy has gone out of his way to make the members he hangs out with to feel at home and personally has brought back the love for KSI to me when I was going threw a hard ship in personal life and my life in KSI, without him I wouldn't have ever been able to be called "member of the year 2017" because I would have given up a long time ago, I am very happy and lucky to have met a leader so full of passion even if he is mean to me because I am Canadian.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Magestic -  2nd LT EO/ROGUE
Link to forums account - @KSI magestic
Reasoning why they deserve this - Magestic has been through so many hard ships throughout his time in KSI so far but has never let that bring him down, he is always looking for a way to help out the squad/division and is on top of all promotions. His weakest strength is his recruiting but doesn't let that stop him and has found a way to recruit with the assistance of other officers or members in the squad who don't feel ready to do the recruiting themselves. Magestic is always down for playing whatever games the squad is currently into and will try to find the funds to get the newest game if the squad is looking into it or pay for name changes. I couldn't be more proud of Magestic! 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowFoxx EO/Rogue

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I’m a new Gen and Shadowfoxx has been the backbone of helping getting this squad through our split. She’s so reliable on everything and is a necessity to Rogue. Shadowfoxx is also supportive personally, when I lost a near friend she picked up the squad and ran it along with providing emotional help to me. She does all of this while also running tournaments and live-streaming events. Shadow is a force to be reckoned with and can’t be stopped in all of the good that she does and I massively appreciate her. 

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI iMeShell GEN - CD/Prodigy

forums- @iMeShell
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI iMeShell has been a GEN about 3 months and within that time she brought a dead squad of only about 40 members back to about 85 members with a full officers staff, she keeps all of her members motivated and passionate about KSI and all that we do. She doesn't worry about getting promotions for herself she does whatever needs to be done to better the entire division. she created a discord server for informational use that has things like officer duties and responsibilities split up per rank, and other links to the forums and is constantly updating member throughout the division of upcoming events. KSI iMeShell is fantastic leader and one day will make a very promising 7.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xZIEIROx, 2CPT, CD/Prodigy

forums- @KSI xZIEIROx
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI xZIEIROx is a very capable CPT is crimson dawn, he knows that he will be a GEN when prodigy splits and has already taken initiative to learn all he can about the duties and responsibilities of being a GEN which includes hosting squad meeting and helping out his GEN in anyway possible. He has also started training KSI AllstarRM17 in his duties and responsibilities in being 2nd in command in preparation for the future. This members uses his age and wisdom as tool to mentor the younger members in the community not just about KSI but about life skills and is received very well by all within the community, KSI xZIEIROx is a true leader within KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI The Hero 1LT - CD/Empire

forums- @KSI The Hero
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI The Hero showed up to KSI not to motivated about it but after being supplied with a gamertag change by a more senior member he quickly got on his feet and began recruiting and hosting gamenights with members that were not very active prior to his involvement with them. Hero doesn't get a lot of attention because he doesn't gloat about what he does for the division, but as one of his 7s I have definitely noticed he keeps the members of his squad and even his division active with gamenights and goes out of his way on many occations to help the members of the community. I can very easily see KSI The Hero becoming the GEN of his own squad one day.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI CRONOREX SSG - CD/Empire

forums- @ksi cronorex
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI CRONOREX was a problem when he first showed up to empire CD when I was the GEN of the squad I even at one was debating about getting him a div transfer for yelling and threatening other member including leadership, but after having KSI The Hero work with him to become just a better member that other member enjoy gaming with KSI CRONOREX has completely changed and become a very trusting officer. He was given SSG on one strike your done rule and he has delivered on multiple front. He was very shy when he first arrived didn't want to talk to random people online. He has changed that completely becoming one of Empires top recruiters. On top of recruiting atleast 5 members a week he also hosts multiple game nights a week. If there is a gamenight going on with a game that some members don't have he will show the initiative and host a second gamenight on a more mainstream game to get other members in the division involved and active.KSI CRONOREX is going to be an amazing officer one day and possibly even a 7.

SIGNED,

KSI R3V 7

CD Cofounder

Awards

NoFounder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - R3V came from a dead squad and took over empire CD and he brought it back from the dead. Empire is now one if the best squads in CD and I'm proud of him. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IMeShell Prodigy CD
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this - she started from a dead squad and brought it back to streagth and is now one of the best squads in CD. 

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wolfblood empire CD 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - this member started from as a pvt and made his way up to a captain in no time with workshops and giveaways. He has a bright future ahead of him.

LT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Panda 7 4th lt
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - when returning back to the division he has helped out a lot trying to help rebuild a squad. I believe he will be a great cofounder again once he reaches that stage 

LT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rageaholic 3LT 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - When ever I need help learning more about the procedures of the clan he went out of his way to help me be informed and made sure I understand.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V 7

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43052-ksi-r3v-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI R3V 7 is one of the best leaders I have met inside KSI. He is driven to do what needs to be done and as quick as he can get it done. He not only has inspired me to do as much I can for KSI but also put a firepower in many other members to do the same. R3V 7 sometimes forgets to take time away from KSI, but that’s what makes him such a great cofo. Our recruits get cleared nearly instantly and he manages to do all of his duties and still play and interconnect with all members of the division. I don’t see KSI R3V 7 stopping his firepower as superior leader and I hope you guys see that also.

Edited by KSI The Hero

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Senior Director KSI Veriitas 7(may have spelt that wrong)
Link to forums account -  @SaTiiReV

Reasoning why they deserve this -  In a time of need where I needed someone asap Rita was there.  I had a situation I know I wasnt capable of handeling, it was past 2am my time and he gave me the time of day, got all the ducks in a row for me and did what I could not. It is really nice to see how he was there to help my squad out when it needed it and gave us the tools to better understand a bigger picture. For the sheer fact I know he was there for my squad in a time of need I would like to thank him, as well as recgonize him for this! made respect for you!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Director DM KSI W1CKED 7
Link to forums account - @I AM W1CKED
Reasoning why they deserve this - Wicked just like his name states, he is wicked but also kind.  When I was in his lead class I was also in a HH match and the party kept breaking. I lost my cool trying to bounce from party to party while doing a HH match wasnt ideal. So i voiced my opinion and he took the time to educate me in the manner of being calm and collected when a situation like that happens.  This month I had to use his teaching which made things alot easier than the normal straight and narrow path.  I was told by others good job. I never got to thank wicked on his help and how he has educated me in a way I can calmy collect my self and do what I need to do. Cheers man.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Div Leader KSI BadKitty 7
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7

No matter how big a pain I can be Kitty always will give me the kick in the pants I deserve and need. I am sure I have taken away 2 of the 9 lives she has my bad! Through all the shenanigans my squad gets into she is there to be the MOM and tell us no.  This month especially! For the entire month she has been signing up DM to do these trials things like the CEP or Performance operations or even the amount of workshops being done.

She strives to be best and everyday when I jump on xbox or read her messages on discord you can see it. for this she has earned my nomination

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Founder DM KSI Gruntier 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7

Gruntier... I have nominated this DAD alot and I will continue to do so! Everyday he gets on bet you a million bucks KSI Blood or KSI Joe 7 will be spamming him invites to parties telling yo I got a situation.  He doesnt take breaks so I do feel bad i spam him alot but this month in particular it was crucial to have him.  I went through something that raddeled me. I dont get raddeled easily. The fact he stayed up with me to talk about what happened brought us to a hole new level of respect for one another. Knowing that Grunt is gonna be here for awhile i believe because of the way he was this month, HE WILL MAKE KSI GREAT AGAIN

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Co-Fo-DM/Hellborn and Discord KSI Igan o7
Link to forums account - @KSI Igan o7

KSI Igan o7 took on the mantle of my Co-Fo early this month.  I was very cautious at first i didnt know him to well but in the end I gave him the chance.  Holy moly I am super happy I did!! He knows I can be a tad offensive with my wording, so when the CEP rolled out I told him hey man i got some feed back would it be okay if I posted in there.  Without a moment of hesitation he said send it to me first so I can edit it so it doesnt come off as offensive.  It was greatly appriciated he went above and beyond for me. This month he has done it time and time again backing me as I made decisions for the best of my squad i am truly happy with what we have done together!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 5* General KSI Joe 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning why the deserve this -
KSI Joe 7. He took the mighty mantle late January ish.... The month of February was really hard for him. His last Gen left the squad in an unfortunate state.  Not a single person other than Joe could have accomplished this feet! We have a rct cleared discord chat and everday its blown up. my reaction is always Joe... why joe why... but because he has, turned his squad in a complete 180 its thriving again. I have some mad compition for top squad. He is my rival, my mentor, and most importantly my teacher. Respect is earned not given and with 100% confidence he has earned his squads but my squads as well with how he was around this month keeping the activty up!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Lt DM/Hellborn KSI Rageaholic

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45414-ksi-rageaholic/

This was a very hard decision for me to make but KSI Rageaholic stood on top for me.  Hellborn did a weekend event we labelled DM slumber party. we planned everything down to the T. However we hit a hick up another member showed up for there shift but bailed. I wasnt happy so thinking to myself who else in my squad can do this. I message my Div leader and told her I was gonna cancel. low and behold the Rage here comes along right after i hit sent ill do it he says.  He was awake all night with people and kept the gamenight alive! he did a 18hr stint of hosting. He earned his officer rank at this point I know I can count on him for the worst things possible He has my back and I have his, potential captain material tell ya that much!

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)  KSI BadKitty 7 - Div. Leader/DM

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this award:

Kitty has come into her own as a Division Leader, leading by example always. She is kind, caring, compassionate and there for any member, anytime. You literally could just msg her on Discord if needed, and she will practically jump on Xbox almost immediately, if a situation arises where her help is needed. She is involved with everybody, from RCT's and up. I've never seen someone not only care so much about their Division, but also care about KSI as a whole too. She does it all, from web ops to clan ops, running everything efficiently and effectively. She is a force to be reckoned with, and comes across with such professionalism that remains to be matched by anyone else I've come across. She is a huge asset to this entire Community and everyone appreciates her help always. Kitty strives to make DM and KSI a safe, happy, fun and friendly environment always. She still finds time to play with us and show all the members fun times, regardless of how busy she gets. She treats everyone she comes across with kindness and is so nice and friendly, people take to her right away. She is the prime example of what a Div. Leader should be. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Gruntier 7 - Co Div. Leader/DM

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

This man is a rock and a strong Foundation to DM and all of KSI. He is one of the most caring, humble and kind members I've come across in this entire Community. He keeps up the family like atmosphere DM is known to have, by showing people the fun of why they originally joined KSI with his comic one liners and amazing sense of humor. He knows how to light up a party and make everyone laugh, while spreading knowledge and information through and through. He recently got promoted to Co-Div, which he truly earned. Seeing how much he cares and makes a difference in DM and anyone else he comes across within the Community, drives us all to be better and do the same. He'll play and help anyone, regardless of rank, as he knows it's just a responsibility at the end of the day, which he does amazingly well. Gruntier will pull an all nighter to just sit and help one individual if he has to, which I can personally attest and have witnessed him do with others, as he is a people person through and through, which defines him as a leader. He continues to help us all out more and more and we are all extremely thankful to have him as a leader here.

General 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Blood - General/DM/Hellborn

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Blood is one of the most honest, caring and blunt individuals I have ever met. He tells it like it is, and is the epitome of what a true General should be like. His entire squad and all of DM look up to him and respect him. I haven't had this much respect for another General honestly in KSI for quite some time, whether it be my own or another. Blood always strives to be better and is eager to learn and help out the entire Community as a whole, not just his squad. His squad is extremely lucky to have him, as is the entirety of DM and KSI. He strives to maintain KSI as a safe haven, making sure each and every member he comes in contact with is getting the best out of their KSI experience. I am grateful to know this individual, as he has a major impact on my squad and me as well. It's extremely rare to see someone come into KSI like Blood has, as he's one of the most unique, think outside the box kind of guys, but his methods and things he implements are always well thought out, and work very effectively too. He goes above and beyond his duties and has a very bright future within this Community.

Lieutenant 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSIxROMEO - Captain/DM/Cruelty

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44968-ksixromeo/

ROMEO has been the backbone of the squad, even before his recent Promotion to Captain. He is not only the right hand man any General could ask for, but someone that you could rely on practically 24/7. He works a hectic schedule, but still makes his presence known to all in the squad, and everyone ROMEO meets, almost instantaneously likes him, and he earns their respect. ROMEO keeps up the family oriented ways that Cruelty is known to have, along with all of DM, and shows that to the entire Division as well. When he's not on Xbox, he'll always check up on things by giving me a call on Discord. When he is, he not only gets things done in a timely fashion so smoothly, but also shows everyone his hospitality, which remains to be matched by any other. ROMEO is one of the most humble and laid back members, always keeping a positive outlook and helping out his squad any way he can. He keeps me in the loop with everything, as do I, like a well oiled machine. I couldn't have ever asked for a better Captain/member. Everyone is thankful to have such an amazing and informative member around. Whether it be recruiting, training and promoting new members up or just passing down his wisdom to other members, ROMEO is there to get the job done. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMASTERCHIEF1, Sergeant, Hellcat/Forced Induction
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45355-ksimasterchief1/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Joining back Chief has been a exceptional Sergeant, being a former General KSI Anansi has one all-star KSI member! He's been active and asking questions to further his knowledge in KSI and he's holding a recruiting contest just to get people motivated to recruit again! He's shows so much enthusiasm for KSI that I haven't seen in a long time. I can't wait to see what he does as a officer!

Gen: iMeShell

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Gen - CD/Prodigy

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44334-imeshell/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe iMeShell deserves this for all the hard work she has put into in building Prodigy to a squad with enough members to split soon from a squad that was practically dead about 2 months ago. She spent weeks constantly recruiting and training members to become really good officers. She is active on everything and is always looking for ways to better Prodigy, CD and all of KSI.

Co-Founder - KSI R3V 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V 7 - Co-Founder - CD

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43052-ksi-r3v-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe KSI R3V 7 deserves to be the 7 of the month because though he has just become a 7 a few weeks ago he has taken to this position quickly and is constantly on top of everything going on within CD. When it is is turn to clear recruits he does so quickly and efficiently. When a problem is brought to him he handles it and doesn't need to be constantly reminded. He is very knowledgable and will always help anyone who needs it.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V 7 (Co-Founder - CD)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43052-ksi-r3v-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - R3V has helped build up what was once a dying squad, and now is taking the opportunity to help the entire division as a Co-Founder. He is a fun person to be around, often making jokes, but has his more serious moments by resolving any issues that arise as soon as possible. He has taken the time to get to know his members, by gaming with them or joining in on parties and just hanging out. Recruits have been getting cleared fast and efficiently since R3V has become Co-Founder. He is open to any ideas I bring up to him and I know he wants to see CD thrive.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WULFBLOOD34 (3CPT - CD/Empire)

Link to forums account - can’t link, forums account is funky and he’s been trying to get it fixed

Reasoning why they deserve this - Wulfblood is extremely active within his squad. His xbox live parties are always open and he is always super friendly. He has started doing monthly giveaways for the whole division, hosting raffles for gift cards or game codes.

Lieutenant

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gods (3LT - CD/Prodigy)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33225-ksi-gods/

Reasoning why they deserve this - When I first transferred to Prodigy CD the squad was very inactive. KSI Gods was one of the first SGTs I met. He has come a long way since I have been in the squad. He’s very active with the lower ranks and is always gaming with members from Prodigy or other squads in our division. Gods is a recruiting pro. He’s held recruiting workshops and has been helping all of the SGTs learn how to recruit. Gods is also very knowledgeable about KSI and very enthusiastic to learn more!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hirosaku (4LT - CD/Prodigy)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45531-ksi-hirosaku/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hirosaku was just recently promoted to 4LT based on his hard work and dedication to the squad. He is ALWAYS on top of promoting RCTs and PVTs as soon as possible. Hirosaku always wants the new members to feel welcome and actively engages them with the squad by inviting them to play PUBG, R6S, or WW2 with him.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 (Direyor-DW/FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-venus-thirst-trap/ @Venus Thirst Trap
Reasoning why they deserve this -This guy is always challenging me to do better. Always giving a great speech in workshops and meetings. He has taught me a lot and has inspired me to write a news article which will be published soon. Keep up the great work that you do as a leader. Factz.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gary 7 (Co-Div-DW)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-ksi-gary-7/ @KSI Gary 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Oh where do I start with this Gary guy? I always have a reason to write something about him. Member Retention is high with Gary. He is always willing to jump into games with members and has his party set to join when he is not raking care of business. Gary is also always coming up with new ways to drive the Division to success.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Havoc VII (Co-Founder-DW) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-vii/ @KSI Havoc VII
Reasoning why they deserve this -KSI Havoc is a great leader and always willing to hear your side before coming to any conclusions. He is coming up with new ways to get members on to the forums with his new Game Nights Post. We are glad to have you here in this division. He is also always inviting members to party chat to see how members are doing. His feedback is greatly appreciated.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xTheKing 7 (Gen-DW/Samurai)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16503-xtheking-7/  @xTheKing 7
Reasoning why the deserve this -The little “x” TheKing 7 is always there to answer my questions in a timely matter. He is always motiving the squad by praising the squad for what they are doing right and then going back to what we need to work on. He even gets online after a 15-hour shift at work to see how everyone is doing. He also has great trust in his squad and with trust comes hard work and dictation. A great leader and far from a boss.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Hysteria VI (4CPT-DW/Samurai)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44250-infinitum-vi/  @Infinitum VI
Reasoning why they deserve this -KSI Hysteria deserves this for his great training skills. He also has great member retention with the squad. Always taking in the good things members are good at and then working on what could be done better. He has recently starting to learn the forums better and getting more active in Weekend Warfare’s. Keep up the great work Sir.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI LoneFry (3LT-DW/Samurai)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43738-ksi-lonefry/ @KSI Lonefry
Reasoning why they deserve this -LoneFry deserves this because he is stepping up to the plate to do everything as of late. From his recruiting and his workshops. He also joins up with members to see how they are doing and spreading good Morale throughout the squad. Great job!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI True 7 (SGT-EO/Deflent) @Truecifer
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-truecifer/
Reasoning why they deserve this- KSI True 7 deserves this for many reasons. First, Happy Anniversary with KSI. I have worked with her on the history team and it was a great experience for me because she bought it to another level for me. Thinking I was a great writer. Until, the day I submitted my first article to her. True 7 went over it with detail with me and made me better for the future. She cares about what she is doing and always gets the job done.

Productions Team
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-KSI ShadowFoxx (4CPT-EO/Rogue) @KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/
Reasoning why they deserve this- Amy deserves this because of her continued dictation with the productions team. I also see her streaming for other members when needed and has a strong sense of urgency to get all her tasks done in a timely matter. Glad to see you still here in KSI.

February 2018 OTM Nominations

---

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gambit is not one to turn down a challenge. He was placed as DL's Director, and in just a few weeks, he has worked with their motivated 7's staff to turn the division around. He understands the balance between fun and work, and he imparts his knowledge without seemingly much effort. His confidence in himself, his knowledge, and his ability is infectious and rubs off on the leaders and members he interacts with. A few conversations with Gambit will have you feeling more involved, aware, and confident. I have no doubt this small sample size is no fluke, and we will be seeing DL on the rise in the coming months.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hebrew 7 (LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI HEBREW 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mr. Hebrew has had an... interesting... last few months. He inherited a division in turmoil and helped stop the bleeding with his calming influence and steady-handed approach. His members obviously respect the hell out of him, and how could you not? LS' has been struggling with outside influence, but Hebrew doesn't get down when he loses members or friends. He keeps his head up and nose down and continues moving to make his members have the best KSI experience they can.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gary 7 (DW)
Link to forums account - @KSI Gary 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gary has worked hand-in-hand with both Ronin and Havoc to turn DW around. The past month has been wildly encouraging. Under Gary's leadership, DW's participation has gone from struggling to thriving. The division leads in participation in KSI events since the New Year. Is that a fluke? Take a look at the members he's training up and working with, and I doubt it. The division has also grown to nearly 160 after dropping to near 130. Between the growth, gaming, and his overall stature in the division, Gary is worthy of this award.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BuMPer 7 (ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI BuMPer 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I don't know what to really say about BMP. He's everywhere. I mean, literally everywhere. Picking up rejoin apps, being in Departments, running his Co-Fo duties constantly, testing new bots, helping other divisions, being there for all of KSI when they need it. It's remarkable the dedication he has. I know he cares passionately about everything he does, and while he can be a little extra sometimes, he has a wonderful heart and the work ethic and determination to back it up.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JessiRedJet (Talon EO)
Link to forums account - @KSI JessiRedJet
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jessica has had her ups and downs in the community, but 2018 so far has been a wild success for her. She recently made General in Talon EO for her work as a Captain in the division. She peer-leads the Marketing team and makes sure EO as a whole participates in KSI events. She doesn't just keep to her squad, she goes every where and exudes that community mentality. If we had more Captains and Generals like Jessi, this community would be better for it.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI RiiOT 7
Link to forums account - @KSI RiiOT 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - RiiOT does a lot of moderation thingys and he is a good AAP Co-Head and he's always in the Shoutbox. He keeps visibility on the forums and is always there to help people who are having issues.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kamikaze708 (Samurai DW)
Link to forums account - @KSI Kamikaze708
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kamikaze is a lot like Jessi. He's everywhere. He's an active member of the Marketing team and has played a huge role in the participation spike DW has seen. He's extremely active in the Discord and he goes out of his way to make sure every member in DW knows he is there if they need him and he will do what he can so he can help. His involvement has helped numerous aspects of KSI, and it's great to see him back.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Joe 7 (Gen-DM/Cruelty)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

since i joined KSI in early February Joe has been everywhere. doing everything. from helping with raids to playing crucible to answering questions. he makes himself available to everyone for whatever questions or concerns they have. that’s not to say i haven’t seen anyone else, just that i’ve seen Joe a lot more. 

Edited by KSI Lacey Acey

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Trendies 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Trendies 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - LS hasn’t had a director who is so focused on growth and treating each member as individuals with his numerous conversations with members of any rank EVERY morning. In the past directors have made selfish calls that nearly ruined LS but his sights are set firmly on progress. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hebrew 7

Link to forums account - @KSI HEBREW 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - The Jew himself! Hebrew is old school as the come, sometimes as we move forward generations in this community with the years that go by Hebrew keeps the old spirit alive with his Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. (Personal opinion time) I am proud he calls me mentor and if he is a reflection of myself- I ain’t done a bad job by any means. Shalom 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Akame has been through some tough times here in KSI but still approaches every situation with the same passion and zeal as someone who is fresh out of Lead Classes lol. A true well of knowledge.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blazuto 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Blazuto 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - Blaze has a great handle on his work life and KSI life, he is consistently around for members of all ranks to approach with anything.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spiffy

Link to forums account - @KSI Spiffy

Reasoning why they deserve this - Spiffy reminds me of older KSI with her ‘can-do’ attitude, KSI needs more people like her with her enthusiasm and willingness to help EVERYONE. An ideal officer in all situations.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ENDGAME

Link to forums account - @Endgame

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have not come across someone so stubborn when told to relax, he lives and breaths KSI, always making in-game clans and stuff to ensure the new members have access to all of the ‘good stuff’. He is always looking high and low for recruits.

Founder 

Gamertag (Rank/Division/Squad) KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Div Lead/DM)

Link to forums- @KSI Gruntier 7

Reason they deserve this- Gruntier has been a tramendous help for all of DM.  He's always there when you need him, always with the answer your searching for. I really look up to Gruntier as a leader of KSI and as how i want to be in KSI.

General

Gamertag (Rank/Division/Squad) KSI Joe 7 (Gen/DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums- @KSI Joe 7

Reason they deserve this- Joe has really assumed the role as my mentor. He has taught me most of what I know always giving me new pointers and advice, whether it be about recruiting or training up new officers, Joe is there when I need him. You WILL NOT meet a member/leader who cares more about his/her squad then KSI Joe 7. He is a great leader and is very well respect amongst all of KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Blitz 2LT DW/ELYSIUM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43760-ksi-x-blitz/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He been helping out with running this squad when noone is online. He helps out with mentoring recruiting training and hosting events in elysium he makes sure eveeyone is happy.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ZOMBIE98 3LT DW/ELYSIUM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45136-ksi-zombie98/
Reasoning why they deserve this - When he joined KSI in December of last year he showed me right off the bat he wanted to be a strong officer. He listen to everything i gave him from helping him with learning from recruiting training and promoting people to this current day he still pushing strong..

Rank- DW Co-Founder
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc VII
Reasoning why they deserve this -  since the day Havoc/Discord 7 joined the division he has been very helpful. Every week before Gens Meeting hosts a Workshop for the division. He is a amazing Leader and I'm glad that we have the chance to learn from him. He works day after day to make DW a better place for new and old members. He stays up late at night to play games with members. I am proud to call him DW COFO he is teaching us new stuff in his 7 workshops 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skychild GEN DW/ELYSIUM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42696-ksiskychild/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He Has been working his tail off. He helped me move up quickly by mentoring me and has been the only one who is higher than me that has showed the most effort in keeping Elysium Dw alive. He is always there to help people if they need it he showed more dedication than anyone else I have seen.

Awards
59b6735ee8009_AAP-WriteRight.png.19402088c51d96c6733694f638976e65.png
594a4769a8847_AAP-SpiritWeek2017.png.4f139d68ba80a7526957f8c00176d569.png

Edited by KSI ZOMBIE98