February 2018 OTM nominations (Closing Feb 28)

Emmy The Boss

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FuzzyMeep 7

Link to forums account- @KSI FuzzyMeep 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- Since I first met Fuzzy he has made me feel welcome into KSI I have played games with him been in parties just talking which is awesome and although he didn't have to when I was in the hospital he messaged me on Facebook just to make sure that I was ok that meant a lot to me and says a lot about a leader who cares for their members 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- I have been around Tex even before becoming an officer has always made everyone feel welcome here in ES has been my mentor since I moved up from SSGT to becoming the CO DIV LEAD in ES and she has mentored a lot of us leaders here in ES anytime I've needed her even today as she is our Director here in ES She is a big help for anybody that needs help becoming a great leader  she also was another one who messaged me when I was in the hospital to make sure I was ok that says a lot about a leader who cares for their members

COFO

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI WyldWynd 7

Link to forums account- @KSI WyldWynd

Reasoning why they deserve this- Wyld is a huge asset to ES she always tries her very best at everything she does weather it is mentoring hosting Game nights she takes everything she has been mentored on and runs with it she always asks questions because she always wants to do her very best and does so over all happy yo have her as a Leader here in ES 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia

Link to forums account -@KSI Eyonia

Reasoning why they deserve this- from day one they have been very active in ES once they started moving up in Leadership they have run with it they listen when being mentored on every rank she has held and there is nothing that this leader doesn't do good in and holds game nights and mentors everyone below them over all very good leader 

KSI ImPyyy 7 - COO

@impyyy

Since his change from Chief Department Manager to Chief Operating Officer, Impy has continued to go above and beyond. Not only does he consistently come up with new ideas and solutions, Impy has taken the time to get to know members throughout this community. Through joining multiple divisional Discord servers as well as showing up to weekend events, live streams, and more, Impy has met many of the lower ranking members. This allows for him to seem much more accessible throughout KSI. Maybe one day, his name will be as big as Fuzzy's in the mouths of our members.

When Impy isn't focusing on clan-ops, he is busy encouraging others to become better. His dedication, knowledge, and perseverance are a pillar to many, many KSI members as he is always willing to lend a hand. He is always down to join a game, finish a team, or give someone advice.

On top of his personality, Impy also has some brains in that head of his. He has recently set up some bots in the Department Discord server that help advertise all aspects of our departments and social media. He has connected the Facebook and KSIGlobal (News site) so that a Facebook post is published whenever an article is. The twitch live streams are now automatically announced for everyone to see. The Twitter and Facebook are now linked, so posts are shared between those as well. 

These bots are so useful, 7s throughout clan-ops have begun to reach out for advice as to how to set them up within their own divisional Discord servers. Impy has taken the time to advise these leaders and walk them through the processes so that the advertisements can be shared throughout KSI.

Not only are these bots helpful for all of our events and social medias, they also encourage participation and communication, which is a step the community is pushing towards as a whole. These bots grant levels based on activity within chats, which create a sort of competitive atmosphere in the communication aspect.

Thank you, Impy, for everything that you have done. You are one brilliant mf.

Division Leader

KSI BadKitty 7 - DM Division Leader

@KSI BadKitty 7

Kitty's dedication to this community as a whole is simply astounding. She spends her time encouraging people to participate in all events as if she were in marketing as well, and also had the very first Weekend Warfare in forever with participation from every division! She has strived to turn T&E into a force to be reckoned with within the departments.

During her time in HR, Kitty has established herself as a point of knowledge. She spends her time with HR learning about how to be a better leader, simply because no one is ever done learning, as well as encouraging the learning of every member around her.

While she isn't busy improving T&E or HR, she is busy running a successful division that most members would call "home." She strives to create a division that members would call home or family by ensuring that she is available to any member who need her. She reaches out and games with members of all ranks, etching her voice into their heads as a voice of reason and leadership. She is one of the most approachable leaders in KSI simply because she puts herself out there.

Kitty has definitely trained up a team of knowledgeable leaders to assist her. Every 7 in DM is extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and follows her example. She is definitely the kind of leader to lead by example and to set the example.

She runs all aspects of KSI as a tight ship with rules and regulations, but makes sure everyone feels welcome and wanted. She is a symbol to many future leaders in this community. She is definitely a great leader and I could not imagine DM in better hands.

Founder

KSI Grimshot 77 - EO Co-division Leader

@KSI GrimShot 77

Wow. Who knew this cornered off leader had so much potential? 

Since joining EO, I have seen Grim in parties with different members every day. I always catch him slipping advice into conversations, whether asked for or not. I see him hanging out with all members in his division, always personable and full of laughter. He and Ecko run a pretty tight ship over here, with standards higher than I had experienced in KSI ever before. Although these standards may seem frustrating, at least to me, they are also a huge reason that EO has been so successful lately. 

He has created a team of well-knowledged and active leaders who are too thorough for their own good. With the encouragement of trolling, education throughout the division is aggravating, informative, and also fun. 

He works side by side with a leader who has a difficult schedule to work with, yet never lets Ecko feel out of the loop or uninformed. His motto is: Teamwork makes the dream work! That dream is obviously a successful EO to the point of a split.

Grim instills both motivation and patience into the leaders that he works with, while providing genuine insight to struggling officers. He is definitely the face of EO leadership and a tough example to follow.

Co-Founder

KSI R3V 7 - CD Co-founder

@KSI R3V 7

Rev is a newly placed co-founder who started with the bare minimum amount of knowledge. Since being given this rank, he has stuck his neck out to learn everything he possibly can to better his division and has made sure that his members know him. He has assisted with bringing squads back from the brink of merge as well as reached out to find ways to improve activity within his squads.

Sometimes, when working with a struggling squad or division, it can be hard to see the other things around you. Rev has a tendency for this, sometimes forgets that he too needs some time off. He may still be new, but Rev has a lot of potential as a leader if he says his current path. CD already recognizes him as a force to be reckoned with.

Rev is quick and efficient, never slacking on his responsibilities. He handles problems ASAP rather than letting them fester. He looks for knowledge in every reliable source he can. He is the epitome of a new leader.

General

KSI xTheKing 7 - General of Samurai, DW

@xTheKing 7

I have NEVER seen more dedication from one individual than I always see from King. Although his KSI history is long, complicated, and sometimes painful, he still remains headstrong for the betterment of those around him. When he decides he cares about something, he goes out of his way to succeed.

Having risen through the ranks more than once, King is a tombstone of knowledge and experience. The sheer dedication of ranking up as an officer more than once is definitely impressive. 

King currently has his heart set on splitting DW, and therefore will stop at nothing to achieve that. He has encouraged activity in all of our competitions and events, and has been a part of the team that caused DW to become a force to be rivalled with. He is definitely not the only reason for DW's recent success, however, he does play quite a large part in the improvements made.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

KSI Skarzx 77 - EO founder

@KSI Skarzx 77

Although Skarz is not solely to blame for the improvements within Productions, he definitely plays a large role. His eagerness to use the calendar and his ability to explain why has increased views on our Twitch channel because our members readily have access to the information. His understanding of the fact that no one wants to stop gaming to watch a boring stream has led to ideas for improvement and even more viewers.

Skarz is actively keeping track of which shows and which streamers get more views so that shows can be angled more towards an active audience within KSI. He is desperately trying to help is reach a partnership with Twitch, the last of the requirements being that we reach 75 average viewers. This is definitely not an easy feat to accomplish and Skarz and the Productions team are doing everything they can to achieve that goal. 

KSI Blood - General of Hellborn, DM

@KSI Bl00d

I have never seen a member's name all over so many parts of KSI as continuously and suddenly as Blood. He participates in every event and competition he can, while winning some others. He set the example for the Monthly Member Spotlight by being the very first winner that program ever had. When he isn't busy stalking the forums for things to do, Blood writes articles for the News team and runs his very own squad.

As a general, it becomes difficult to manage your time between members, departments, and forums, yet Blood does it all with ease and fluidity. He consistently impresses the leaders above him as well as throughout the community as he sets the example for upcoming leaders and members. With a brilliant team ahead of him, Blood definitely has some pretty big shoes to fill. However, with his level of dedication and versatility, anything is possible.

(yikes, that's a long post. sry guys)

Director: KSI Ronin 77 
(Rank: Director DW/FI)

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-conversation-era/

Reason: Ronin & myself rose through the ranks in different divisons but i know a lot about this guys past. For starters when everyone was counting him out Ronin took a not so stable divison in EO & he revamped it into something different, even tho many people didn't believe in him he kept a positive never give up attitude. Fast forward a few months & Ronin gets promoted to Director & is over a not so stable DR with his quick thinking & his excellent managing Ronin came up with the idea to merge DR & LW to keep the smaller divisons together instead of merging them into larger divisons where they coulda been swallowed up by the divison they merged into & possibly overwhelmed by it. Since the merge DW has grown to currently 161 members with ronins help. Ronin is very hands on & has helped Gary better himself as a leader. I can honestly say I've never met someone that i can just sit in a party & play games with that even while were having a good time on castle crashers(best game ever) he sits & talks with me on what more i can do for my squad & for this divison. Thank you sir for all your hard work here.

Founder: @KSI Gary 7
(Rank: DW Co-Div)

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-ksi-gary-7/

Reason: Even tho I've been up the ranks quite a few times gary continues to show me new things in the divison & even different ways to run my squad. Even with garys timezone being way off from the rest of the divisons he's always online to help anyone with any questions or even concerns they might have. Gary is an all around great leader & i can't wait to work with him some day & maybe even teach him a few things xD. Oh  did i mention gary snores in meetings.. Keep up the amazing work Gary!

Co-Founder: @KSI Havoc VII
(Rank: DW Co-Founder)

Link to forums: 
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-vii/

Reason: Havoc... where do i start. Even tho havoc hasn't been with us from the start he's super devoted to getting DW on the right track.  He uses his past knowledge to help teach & train these newer members & future leaders of DW. Best part about this guy is he's not just here to be your cofo or any type of leader, he's here to be your friend & he's there for you no matter what the issue is. It took me some time but i respect this man.

CPT: @The Woken One (KSI Hysteria VI) 
(Squad: Samurai/Rank: 2CPT)

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44250-the-woken-one/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM3MDcxLCJpZF8yIjo3NTgxODl9

Reason: I've known Venum since back in the ES Days, There was a point where he felt his time in KSI was up but with a little motivation he's worked his way back up the ranks by putting everything hes got into it. He's always asking questions about leadership & what it takes to be a good leader. He makes it a priority to attend any & all meetings, workshops & KSI events to gain as much knowledge & experience as he can. Many members in the squad look up to him & i can't wait to see what he does when he makes Gen someday.

LT: @KSI Kamikaze708
(Squad: Samurai/Rank: 1LT

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-kamikaze708/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM3MDcxLCJpZF8yIjo3NTg0MzV9

Reason: Since Rejoining KSI, Kamikaze has been an elite force & honestly the back bone of Samurai. This member goes above & beyond his role in the community everyday. Kam is one of the most active & dedicated members in this community, Not only is he online whenever he is needed but he pushes EVERY ksi event that comes up doesn't matter what it is. He doesn't care about the points or splitting squads or divisons, Kams focus is the members & making sure they have an amazing KSI experience. He is one of the best officers I've ever came across in KSI & there's no doubt in my mind that he will be running his own divison some day.

Member - @KSI IrishSaintz
(Squad: Samurai/Rank: SSGT)

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45552-ksi-irishsaintz/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM3MDcxLCJpZF8yIjo3NTkzODJ9

Reason: Irish just recently came into KSI & right off the bat was asking questions, trying to reach out to members & get to know everyone. Since changing his GT to become a SGT Saintz hasn't stopped recruiting & hasn't stopped thriving for more.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Of all the people that I have seen promoted to Director, Tex has had the smoothest transition. She is a natural leader that knows when to push and when to step back. She is always on top of her game and she is always willing to help out. She has the best energy by just always staying positive. I truely appreciate her as a person and expect her to continue to do great things for this community.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UNB0RN 7 (WD/COFO)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40966-ksi-unb0rn-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - UNB0RN has been one of my most reliable members since the beginning. Whenever it is time  to get things done he is always ready. Whether its hosting game nights to boost activity in the squads or stepping in as acting general and getting things back on track. He is willing to go out recruiting and motivate others. I can always rely on him to help me take on a challenge and keep a level head to make great decisions. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kalakoi 77 (WD/Abaddon)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kalakoi is an amazing general and member of WD. He runs a tight ship in Abaddon and creates a positive atmosphere in the squad. He is extremely organized and does whatever it takes to make his squad successful. On top of that, he takes on additional responsibilities and I don't know what I would do without him. He is an excellent HH captain, my discord guru, and just an all around great guy.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Neko (Formerly KSI Nano Bot)- WD/Fierce
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39769-ksi-nano-bot/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Neko has been a awesome WD member for a long time. He has really stepped up and took charge to help move our 360 squad to the one. He has promoted and picked up recruiting. He always has an ear for anyone that needs to talk. He is an excellent captain and his strengths lie with his ability to create great relationships with people. He has been a staple in Fierce which I truly appreciate 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T1GER (WD/Cyanide)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43422-ksi-moderntrash/
Reasoning why they deserve this - T1GER deserves a lot of recognition for the work that she puts in. She is a true gem in Cyanide. She is always willing to learn new things and treats everybody with the utmost respect. She takes care to include everyone and make everybody feel welcomed. She always has an amazing attitude and everyone loves to be around her. The game nights are always so fun and I hope I get to continue to see her grow in KSI. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NAHFOOL (WD/Vanquish)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18339-ksi-nahfool/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nahfool has been in KSI a long time and anyone that knows him, loves him. He has literally the best personality. He is hilarious and always has a crazy story to tell. He is so fun to be around and just him being in a party lightens up the mood. Game nights or HH matches are always 10x better with him around. He encourages  everyone to treat each other right and do the right thing. He is part of the glue that keeps vanquish together and strong.

Gamer tag: KSIMASTERCHEIF1 SGT Hellcat FI

Fourms acct.: @KSIMASTERCHIEF1

Reasoning:

This member has went above and beyond what has been asked of him to help make the squad successful. He has bought members who have been wanting to change their names to rank up as well giving myself and my officers a helping hand with our day to day duties.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Overkill (2LT - Hydra ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI OverKill
Reasoning why they deserve this - On a day to day basis, he has done nothing but assist Hydra in every form of duty as a officer. Finding the time to recruit, do training, holding game nights, gaming with members across multiple games, mentoring potential members and handling issues, he does it in a timely manner and effectively.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Guyy 77, CO-FO, EO
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh man, what to say about this guyy now, lol. He has been an amazing asset to this division and been one of my go to guyys ever since he was a wee SSGT when we were bringing up Defiant together. He is constantly pushing himself to be better than he was the day before, always finding ways to expand his knowledge base of KSI whether it be thru Ronin, Ecko, Primal myself or any other number of higher ups from that, he is always wanting to know and learn more. He also strives to teach that same stuff he learns, down to the squads he looks over as a COFO. He always shows an amazing willingness to go outta his way to help others too, either with their real life or their KSI career's because he wants to see others succeed just as much as he wants to, maybe more. 

I believe 100% that he is deserving of this award and only feel excitement to watch him as he continues to move up.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi77, Gen, EO/Predator
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Primal has been one of the most valuable people I have met in my KSI career. Hell, he is the guy who raised me to be a gen back when he was a founder but then real life happened and he had to take a step back. Upon his rise thru the ranks this time around, he has moved from a couple of squads, but always instilling knowledge wherever he went. Now at his current stage he is the Gen of Predator and the crew he has raised have got to be one of the most knowledgeable. He has commanded the respect of his officers thru the passing of this knowledge but also because he knows how to be a good friend while being their boss. I'm pumped to see him come back up the ladder again and see how he paves his own way back up. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Astral, 3rd Captain. Vendetta/EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28815-ksi-astral/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjEyNDYxLCJpZF8yIjo3NTk0ODN9
Reasoning why they deserve this - Astral has been a pivotal player for his gen in vendetta. Always the first one to respond when in need of an officer to get something done. He is always ahead of the curve of staying on top of the recruit tag, the recruit's pending club and even the promotions list for pvt and cpl. He does an amazing job and organizing events for his squad and has done an even more kick ass job in being our team captain for our head hunters team. He is for sure a captain I enjoy watching put in work because I know he will continue to only go up.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ruby (is 3rd cpt as of 2/24, was 2nd LT) EO/Volatile
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44806-ksi-blackrose/ 
Reasoning why they deserve this - This girl has been the solid glue that has been holding these guys together as not only as the officer who provides a solid foundation of someone to go to when they need assistance with just about anything but also in the sense that she is always on top of her game. From hosting game nights, workshops, training the officers and working along side her captain Bloody, she is always constantly trying to find ways to bring about liveliness of the squad and get others enticed to play with one another. I have seen this girl work damn hard to ensure she has a strong staff to work along side her and her general; to ensure that her squad does an amazing job in not only activity but also in education. She is going to continue to be one hell of an officer and it should be enticing to see her go up from here.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx, Founder/EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has been an awesome power house ever since he got into productions. Hosting his own streams and making the content enjoyable and inviting to others, he has obviously moved his way up to Co-head with Gary. He does an amazing job and keeping others interested in the productions streams that get hosted, enticing the members of productions to host streams more frequently than just once a month. He also does a great job of getting all the divs up on stream as much as they can to help boost their morale or just overall activity. He has played a pivotal part in making productions a fun place to be apart of and ensuring there is good streams to watch on the ksi channel as a whole. I'm quite confident in saying if Skarzx hadn't come a long and joined the productions team and done the work he has done, I would not of even watched it. This man is certainly most deserving of the award.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Frostiie96 (WD/Vanquish)

Link to forums account or @ mention -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/10392-frostiie96/

I have talked to KSI Frostiie96 for a while and everything he does that I noticed is to grow KSI and he works hard at it, He moved to WD just a short time ago and I can tell first hand it wasn't just talk. He works hard in all aspects, getting out there to play game nights, coordinating activities, Training and motivating others. He sets the bar High for others and I can see other leaders being intimidated by it and that they will have to work that hard just to keep up. People of all types need to realize that this is whats missing. The drive and effort should be rewarded not shut down so they don't have to work so hard.

Work Harder, Work Faster or get out of the way because here comes Frostiie. Keep it up Great job

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Impyyy 7
Link to forums account -  @impyyy
Reasoning why they deserve this - I am forever against impy being praised however he has really embraced his new position of COO. During the first two months of his new adventure he has gone above and beyond expectations reaching out and providing face time with members through out all the ranks both discord and xbox. On top of just making his rounds to any and all he has added quite a bit of gadgets to discord

Director 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7
Link to forums account -  @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Not an easy choice this month by any means but gambit has really been ontop of his game working with DL and Firemomma. DL has had some ups and downs but in the last month it has been improving in all aspects though out.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Badkitty 7
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kitty is one of the newer division leaders but she has been kicking as the leader of the division for quite some time. She weighs out her time between Working and running different departments while also running, growing, training and improving DM and KSI overall. She hold her self to the level of resepct she expects others to and she has the attitude of a top level leader

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grimshot 77
Link to forums account - @KSI GrimShot 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grim is one of the strongest second in commands KSI has around. Him along with his sevens staff have truly created an amazing community atmosphere with in the division while also handling grown, training and vision eloquently. Despite the lingo and the sayings that pour out of that division it si truly a place to be looked upon as an example of what a division should be and a lot of that has to do with grims strong leadership style 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Akame 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Akame has been one of the top tier leaders of this community for years now. HE has been the first to play a game night, host a meeting, train a member and cheer up a fellow member. this last two months have involved a lot of leg work of the leader of LS to the members, it has been on a trend upwards in both members and activity, a slow climb but a climb none the less. Akame and hewbrew def have a solid vision fo the future of LS and it is beginning to take shape.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Havoc VII
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc VII
Reasoning why they deserve this - Havoc has done what few are able to, make a return to the community years later and become a better version of himself. He has join the ranks at the end of last year with in DW and has since just out shined many others at his poitions. Just based on his up coming leaders and his divisoins participation this month he has more then proven that he has what it takes to continue the climb to the top of KSI yet again

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -Badkitty
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mod actions and attentiveness to the site has earned her this nom

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 Director DL

Link to forums: 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Reason why they deserve this:

Gambit has always been a close friend and mentor to me. He has gone above and beyond to help me with a lot of things both in IRL and KSI. His leadership is an example of what I aspire to one day be in this community. He has been there since day one and I've always seen him put in 110% in everything he does. From when he was gen to now being a director, the sky is the limit for him. I can't think of anybody else that deserves this award more then he does.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fluffypuppr GEN DM/Discord

Link to forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/

Kyle is a very hard working ginger. His tenacity and dedication is one of the qualities that make being under his leadership fun. Whenever a member has a question or a concern, he usually has an answer or is willing to help. He goes above and beyond for his members and officers. Always trying new things and coming up with ideas to implement to try and make the div more fun. His work ethic is second to none and his love for this community is ever lasting. I know he will accomplish many great things in his time here.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AWOL SGT DM/Discord

Link to forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41507-ksi-awol/

Awol has been outstanding the past 2 months. He has been active, helping me and Kyle spot potential recruits, been to almost every gamenight and meeting, and also even helped me spot potential talent for the divisional HeadHunter team.  Even though he is not an officer, he has shown the qualities and dedication of one. I can't wait to see what he accomplishes moving forward with the work ethic that he puts in day in and day out.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowFoxx 4CPT EO/Rogue

Link to forums account: 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

Reason why they deserve this award:

Shadow is honestly one of the most hard working people in KSI I have ever met if not the hardest. She gives everything she has in every single situation no matter how small or big. She tries her best to deal with situations in a calm manner and always tries to find the best solution. She helps members with GT changes, buying games, even going as far using her own money to buy other people gifts. She is truly an amazing person and a terrific friend to have. Her potential is only going to go even higher in her time in KSI.

SSGT

KSI COUNTDUKEU SSGT Insanity DM

@KSI SIR ALUCARD

Reason:

Count has really stepped up the activity this month. From bringing in an active recruit with possible officer potential. To stepping up in posting reminders for roll calls and communicating with the other officers he is helping get our squad back on track.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VeRiiTaS 7
Link to forums account - @SaTiiReV

Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason i believe VeRiiTaS deserves this award is simply because regardless of his rank he is the most down to earth easy going Senior Leader i have met within KSI and he's not afraid to invite people to a party just to chill out and have fun gaming whether it be a Div Leader or a newly promoted Corporal, he wants to set that standard of what a senior leader in such an amazing community should be by involving all members regardless of rank, but yet he is serious and straight to the point when it means he has to get down to business and deals with everything in a prompt and efficient manner befitting  a senior leader in KSI

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trendies 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Trendies 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Trendies became Director over LS we as Leaders found that he was just like all of us here, chilled out and here for the gaming but in the short time he has been our director we have constantly challenged him with our ideas and with any issues that we needed his advice on so you could say we have tried to break him yet despite every single thing we have put trendies through he has stayed true not only to himself but this community and i have the upmost respect for this gentleman

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hebrew 7
Link to forums account - @KSI HEBREW 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Now where do i start with this guy?! well its simple Hebrew is the most humble leader i have had the pleasure of working beneath yet despite his humbleness he has that aura of authoritiveness and everyone in our division respect Hebrew as a leader and understands every task that he issues for the division but at the same time every task issued is accompanied by an equal or higher level of fun to it and it is this reason Hebrew not only makes a great friend buy an inspiring Leader who draws out that passion and drive within all officers below him to better themselves and our division

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blazuto 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Blazuto 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blazuto deserves this award for the simple fact of since his promotion to Co-Founder not only has he had to look after two squads but he has also had to remain as the acting general over the squad he ran as a general so in every aspect of his daily duties he truly does go above and beyond what a cofounder should

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KiLLER 7
Link to forums account - @KSI KiLLER 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - now KiLLER he is truly one of a kind, he is like that strict father figure we had as kids but he still has that soft side to him for those that manage to get close to him but the main reason he deserves this award is purely the fact of since his return to KSI he made it clear he was here to move back up the ranks and he started to do so in his original home squad of Trocity but he made it to a captains position and stagnated craving more of a challenge so he transferred into what we as 7s believed was a dead squad and upon making General of Legend LS within 2 weeks he had tripled the numbers and showed us that he had what it takws to be a leader and he is continuing to do so

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mayor
Link to forums account - @KSI Mayor
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mayor deserves this award because the moment he started moving up the ranks all he did and still does is crave the knowledge to better himself and his squad he has compiled notes for everything he has learned with varying outlooks from different leaders within KSI to try and implement the best possible techniques not only to himself but all officers around him and to each and every member he has interaction witn and i truly see some great potential from this guy

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spiffy
Link to forums account - @KSI Spiffy
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Spiffy is the Prime example of what every officer should strive to be she truly takes evry single task and daily guty to heart and fulfills it to the best of her ability with the knowledge she has gained and this has proven to be successful due to her recent promotion to Captain and she keep every memebr energised and motivated to do more

General: KSI Eyonia 

@KSI Eyonia

She has done so much work to bring the Banshee squad to its Glory in ES. Each day she talks to members and encourages recruiting to all. She spends her own money to help her squad and take so much time traning members. She has worked diligently for months on a spread sheet for the officers of Banshee  so we can keep up with members and be orginized. She has made sure to make each member feel at home, by checking in with each and seeing their availably for meetings and workshops. With out her help the squad wouldn't be where it is today. 

General - KSI Eyonia Banshee ES Gen - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia/ Reasoning:
* every since I joined ES Eyonia has been making it feel like home. Making sure everyone feels welcome and having fun. 
* She has inspired me to continue my pursuit at becoming a further higher ranking officer and is helping me relearn things I forgot while I was on leave. 
* She is always there when you need someone to talk too about anything. Which is a great quality to have as a general. 
* She ensures those below her are trained, educated and prepared for everything that can be thrown at them. 
* Always knows how to lighten a mood or make someone smile when they are having a rough day. 
* Eyonia is a General that I aspire to be one day. Thoughtful, caring, stern when needed, playful and just overall a great person.

* Captain - KSI JaneDoe Banshee ES 2Captain. - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/32652-ksi-janedoe/
Reasoning: • Jane has always been active within the squad and community ensuring everyone feels welcome. 
* She always find us the most amazing recruits to join our small piece of family. 
Because of Jane I'm inspired to bust my but to keep up to the level of work that she has but I feel it motivates her to work harder so she can't be beaten. 
* She has a lot going on in her personal life that I will not say but still is the amazing, talented, kind, helpful and genuine 2captian I've ever know. 

These Woman are both amazing leaders and inspirations to the people they are around. And words can not define how grateful I am to be working with them. And again no words can properly describe how much these two put into the squad, to their second families.  

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fluffypuppr GEN DM/Discord

Link to forums account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/

I choose Kyle cause he is amazing and willing to help, teach and coach people.. Takes time to play with anyone and everyone even when he is on the verge of KOING .. also a great general for Discoed try’s to accommodate everyone 

Edited by KSI HarleyQuinn

Link to forums account - @impyyy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Impyyy has gone above and beyond when it has come to the evolution of ksi and where its headed in the future. He maintains the social media sites, while still also setting up(with some help) the departments discord server and the commands and the lovely mee6bot. He's paving way for a new generation of ksi a better connected ksi.

Director 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Ronnin 7
Link to forums account - @Mr. Conversation Era
Reasoning why they deserve this -I've only known ronnin for a few weeks now, however you get to know a lot about a person by listening to them talk, and we all know he likes to talk. His dedication to making sure the future leaders are well prepared is inspiring. His drive to ensure you have every tool needed is above none other.i can only imagine the wonderful leading techniques that i can learn from him and am excited to work more with him.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI RebelFire 7/FI
Link to forums account - @Rebel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rebel even though rough around the edges is a inspirational leader in his own kind of way. He teaches you how to disenvolve your own feelings about a matter and see things from both sides without a personal weigh on the matter. He has taught me to be a little slower on the expectations of others. 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Negan 7/FI
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37618-ksi-negan-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Negan goes above and beyond on a daily basis, He's volenteered to assist with managing the Headhunters Team, He attends different squad meetings every week and is always there to assist anyone with questons they may have. He's an astounding leader and am glad to have him by my side.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Airborne 7/FI
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Airborne  is the definition of a hard worker, He not only is a department head, and aap member he is highly active with the two squads he oversees in the division and still manages toswing by the other squads and hang with them. He devotion to his squads are one that you only see every so often. his a great mentor to others,

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anansi/FI/Hellcat/General
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-redneb-isk/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Anansi is one of the most active generals ive seen in awhile, he is contently playing with all of his members you will rarely catch him in a party with the same people everyday. He helps educate members and is a prime example of how a general should LEAD a squad.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fadez 7/FI/Hellcat/4cpt
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8545-ksi-fadez-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -It would be hard to fit everything this member does into a reasonable statement of why they deserve this award. Fadez since rejoining has taken off like a man on a mission. He is a great leader and mentor to many of the members in his squad. He drives for recruits and helps ensure people are trained properly. He has recently agreed to help lead the Divisional Welcoming Committee that FI has started. He without hesitation signed up. he takes pride is making every member feel like they are at home. He is a true definition of what KSI represents

Senior Leader

Link to forums account - @impyyy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Impyyy and I have known each other for a short while, but in this time, he has helped me with issues within KSI and outside of KSI. He really has taken the KSI community aspect to heart and is willing to not only be a 'boss', but a true leader by leading by example. KSI should really be full of Impyyy's. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Guyy 77
Link to forums account -  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Guyy has been by my side since the day I joined EO. There is no doubt in my mind that if something came up, and I needed help that Guyy would be there no matter what. Guyy puts aside any bias he has towards an issue and solves it. Period. You can count on him for the whole truth because he won't put up with anything else. As a leader underneath his mentorship, this can be incredibly frustrating, but also rewarding. I have seen him work on both the dept ops and clan ops side of things and to say that Guyy works his butt off for KSI would be an understatement. He truly cares about KSI and wants to see it flourish, and under his leadership, there is no doubt in my mind that it will.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rome
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44703-ksi-rome/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rome has been a captain in my squad since before I was gen and he is one hardworking man. He has helped me get this squad back into running condition and I know for a fact that if I am going to be unavailable I can count on him to keep Talon running smoothly. Talon was hitting a rough patch for a while there, but with his help, along with the help of my other officers, we are now the best squad in EO (I say this semi-biasedly).... 

KSI reapers2010, General, ES, Griffin

@KSI reapers2010

Reasoning:He came to Griffin and not only inspired the last of the squad but brought the squad back on its feet and made the Griffin squad a happy and prideful place to be. 

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI AWOLSGT/Demonic Mayhem/Discord 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41507-ksi-awol/
Reasoning why they deserve this -
KSI AWOL is honestly one of our best member's. He's always very respectful, fun, level headed, and most of all he's willing to help other's however he can. For example he came to me asking how he could help out since we are short on officer's. He also donated a one month of Xbox live to the squad for someone who needs it. He's a great person to be around and i couldn't ask for a better member to be in my squad. 

Edited by KSI FluffyPuppr
fixing it

Gamertag: KSI reapers2010 (Griffin Gen)

@KSI reapers2010

Reasoning: Since I have joined Griffin he has made it a point to make sure I get mentored and advance in rank like I have been wanting to and willing to let me vent or let off steam if something is bothering me and for that I thank him and he's amazing gen.

Awards