KSI Ronin 77 - Outstanding Service Lv 2

Truecifer

Name: KSI Ronin 77

Link: www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-venus-thirst-trap/

Award: Outstanding Service Lv 2

Evidence:

Ronin is an absolutely outstanding leader and member of this community. Throughout all of the trials and tribulations, Ronin continues to fight for the betterment of this community. He spends most of his time handling issues and hanging out with people throughout KSI.

He has dedicated his life to DW, the DR and LW merge that occurred recently. That division has turned around drastically in these past few months. Not only is DW growing, they are participating across the departments, sometimes having more participation than divisions twice their size.

He has mentored Gary in the art of running a division and has since taken on another division, FI. I'm a bit of a party creeper and I cannot tell you how many times I see him in their parties, mentoring, teaching, encouraging. Ronin has made a huge impact on this community and will continue to do so as his career progresses. His dedication and motivation are an example to upcoming leaders.

Ronin also had a long-lasting impact on EO, which is currently one of the most active divisions currently. He has mentored KSI ECKO 77, KSIxPapi77, KSI Grimshot 77, KSI Guyy 77, and so many more. These leaders look up to Ronin and work off of his example, while the rest of the division reveres him as a sort of God for giving them the home they have in this community.

He definitely provided EO with a foundation on how to train officers successfully as well as created multiple documents for leaders to use, involving each of the details they should need to ensure a successful officer staff.

Ronin is also a source of motivation for myself, as he has provided valuable assistance and insight as to how to deal with inner issues within the community. He is a source of sanity for the unstable.

Even though Ronin may conduct some serious business when needed, he is also good to have around if you are looking to simply enjoy your time in KSI. He is also a pillar for good leaders looking to grow.

I met Ronin randomly one day and didn't like him. He met me on an off day where I was really frustrated with KSI. I was ready to leave. He listened to me, and gave me real talk. And it made me angry. How could this guy who didn't even know me say that stuff? So I left the party. And then I came to realize that what he had said was actually 100% correct. So I messaged him and thanked him for being real with me. And from that day on Ronin was the reason why I am still in KSI, and am now a general in EO

Ronin has been one of my greatest mentors since I met him over 4 months ago. He has been there for me in dealing with irl issues, KSI issues, it just if I need someone to make me laugh. Watching him lead is one of the greatest ways to learn how to do things in KSI. He has extensive knowledge, patience, and skill in leading. 

If anyone deserves recognition in KSI, it's Ronin. He old school KSI, with innovative ideas and a talent for making people feel welcome. Ronin embodies what KSI is, and I truly believe he is the reason EO is where it's at today. 

I've had the opportunity to work with ronin a lot over the past year. First as his director when he was still running EO. Then side by side as directors together when he was promoted and now as a senior director working with him to solve problems in his divisions and KSI as a whole. Throughout this time whether Co-Div or Director, ronin has always exuded one thing: work ethic. He is on all of the time and is never too busy or tired to talk KSI. Ronin is a very smart, hard working, and attentive leader. He is a true example of what a leader of KSI should look like. He exhibits all three traits that we hold our members to Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Ronin continues to mentor and train leaders beneath him as well as continues to help his divisions in any way he can, if anyone deserves these awards its him.   

So before Ronin joined me in LW, the division was failing, we had been through the ringer and the future was looking bleak! He pitched a crazy idea to the senior leaders about merging two failing divisions. Then Ronin came to give me the proper training I needed and the help required in order to make this division one of the best in the community! His dedication and attention to detail are outstanding! He helped create a divisional standard that is now used throughout our division! We created DW and from then the facts speak for them self! We have growth, participation and actual motivation to do things ! Since Ronin joined, my time in KSI has been so much more enjoyable! If anyone deserves this award it's @Mr. Conversation Era

Oh man, the things about Ronin we could talk about. From feeding his xbox milk to the squeaky chair we used to hear from his mic, but i digress. Ronin has been a major influence to me in many ways. He would spend countless hours with me in a party, usually educating me on some of the successful ways he had ran a squad to help me better understand the roles of a gen, helping him with updating and creating officer notes. When we were first being threatened by a poaching situation with .com, he was already ahead of the curve in making sure the officers of the div knew what to be looking for when security checking fellow members of the squad, when on lock down he made sure additionally that in detail, what to be looking for on profiles between their friends list to clubs to just their general information on their profiles as a whole. When we weren't dealing with that, he has always been the person you could go to, with any situation and he would be able to lay out a multitude of possible routes or options you could take to achieve your goal and provide reasoning as to why each one of those was a possibility.

With his time and dedication to this community he has provided me with insight on ways to make the tougher decisions as a divisional leader in this community, he is a fountain of knowledge of KSI information, always continues to strive to make this community a better place, a more welcoming place and always seems to honestly bring out the best in people. His innovative and progressive ideas will only continue to allow him to continue upward. Truthfully I couldn't of made it to where i'm at now within KSI, had I not had the opportunity to work with him.

On 27/02/2018 at 8:32 AM, KSI ECKO 77 said:

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING JUST GIVE IT TO HIM ALREADY! 

Ronin the homie

If you're going to post here please make it a detailed witness statments thank you.

Keep the witnesses coming. 

Ronin is one of the most motivating members i have met in KSI. I still remember the first time he pulled me in a party and propelled me to go above and beyond anything I even thought i was capable of doing. It was the last day for SYTYCW was being closed. After about an hour of himself and a couple members of DW leaving the party, we tripled our participation for the event. On this day he opened my eyes to how much of a influence on the division we had. I also learned so much about my division on that day and i will never look back. I had the tools needed to get the job done but he taught me how to execute those thoughts by reaching out further.

Ronin is also a big factor to the reason why I got to come back to the the squad that i turned my back on. I now get to make this all right. He has played a big part in helping DW reach new heights. He also inspired me to write a article that will be posted soon and these are some of the things he has taught me. I will share it with you early to just show you a glimpse of the great things he teaches everyday:

Member retention is a vital part of KSI and can determine the outcome of operations of our gaming community. Our community is split into squads and Divisions made of people just like you and me. It is also important that each member within a division is pulling their own weight so we can achieve a common goal. In my experience in KSI the number one killer of member engagement is a lack of member motivation.

An unmotivated member not only fails to do their day to day tasks, but also affects the morale around the other members. Before you give up on a member, there are some things you can do to try to get the member back involved into the community. The member is most likely very good at what he or she does, but for one reason or another has lost the drive to get things done. Each and every member within KSI has a different personality and background and will understand things differently.

Members are driven by goals and love to achieve them. Providing members with certain things to focus on and deadlines will create a sense of urgency. It also gives the member a chance to stand in the spotlight. Also, by giving out Challenges to a member causes that member to push themselves to new levels and in turn make things easier next time.

The next step is communication and it can solve a great deal of problems. Members love feedback and someone they can come to talk to when they are going through something. Listen to the member and figure out what he or she is trying to say. Trust plays an important role in being able to talk to other members.

As I talked about earlier members find motivation in different places. Sometimes rewards are the greatest thing used as motivation to get member started and encourage the whole squad to get done what they need to. In the long run taking care of a problem before it becomes larger is key. The key the success of a squad depends on happiness and a positive place to come daily.

He deserves this award. No doubt about it!

Thank you for all you do in KSI Sir!

Ronin & myself became fairly close when he became the director over DW, sitting in parties reminiscing about the good old days, But that turned into more. Even tho me & Ronin came up the ranks in different divisons & we were div leaders at literally the same time, ronin took me under his wing to make me a better leader within the community. When DW was first created ronin was constantly in parties with members of all ranks discussing what they could do to benefit themselves & benefit the divison as a whole. Still to this day i get random party invites from ronin & when i join i just get a 2 hour rant on things i could be doing to improve myself and i made sure to soak it all in & use it in my squad Samurai, with all the help ronin has provided to me not only has my squad rose from 20 members to 56, but as of yesterday i was promoted to cofo & i thank ronin for all the advice & motivation he provided to me & all my fellow members in DW! Ronin more then deserves this award! 

OS2

Ronin def deserves this award. This man has the mind set for the community that very few hold, He is a boots on ground type of leader who tends to spend as much time mentoring and teaching his members as he does simply gaming with them. His work with EO though out the years establishing it as one of the best divisions and most improved of 2017 is one thing, but his most recent job with working with the merger of DR and LW (DW) has created an environment for him to really shine. his work ethic and adaptability to meeting and working with new leaders def provides all the necessities for this award