KSI BuMPer 7

Name: KSI TexAngel 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI TexAngel 7
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Server Level 1

Link to Forums Account: @KSI TexAngel 7
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence:

There is so much to be said about all of the outstanding work that Tex has put into not only ES, but KSI. I was fortunate enough to meet Tex was she was still a Co-Founder in ES. I was able to witness all the hard work and dedication Tex put into ES working her way up the ranks and recently being promoted to Director. Tex's intentions for us were known to everyone, she wanted the best, but she was not forceful in doing so. Being a member of this division, including a GEN and 7, has been some of the most fun I have had in KSI and that is because of Tex. She would find a way to make the crappiest of situations better or find a way to cheer you up during the darkest of times. She also made herself available to talk with about anything from KSI or real life. Her compassion for the members is second to none, if someone ever had an issue that may require them to step away for a bit, Tex was always willing to work with them on maintaining a rank or staying in KSI. She has been a tremendous mentor to myself and so many others as well. She was incredibly patient with people, like myself, who rejoined and were accustomed to how things were when we were around or in a different divisions. She never forced her ways onto anyone, she would sit down with you and let you explain why things were done the way they were and she will let you explain why you think your way is better way to go. Outside of KSI stuff, Tex is an amazing person to just hangout with and game with. Whether it is her random Tex-isms or just her words of advice she will give you, Tex always finds a way to make people laugh even in the tensest of moments. I am completely honored to have had the opportunity to gain more knowledge from Tex and have had the opportunity to call her a mentor and a friend.

I witness this! Tex has always been there for anyone needing help or having a question, when No one else was on to ask or lend a helping hand. Tex has always steered me in the right direction. Tex never told me what I should do, but gave me enough information to make my own decision on how or what to do.

Link to Forums Account: @KSI TexAngel 7

With Tex I don't even know where to start she has helped me through a lot not just me though she has helped everyone in this community to be a good officer she drives everyone to be the best they can I want to thank her for all the hard work she has done I learned a lot from her and this is why I think she should get this cause she dedicates her self to this community and for the people in it 

I will definantly witness this there is so much I can say about tex she has always been such a support line to every one as well as myself there has been many days that I have needed advice about a situation or I want to learn about something and she has been able to set aside the time to help me or even just to be there to listen to my suggestions or concerns as well as to vent when I needed to she is always ready to game with anyone even the new rct's or just to hang out and talk. I really enjoy hearing stories about days in KSI before my time. She is such a joy to be around and always so welcomeing and ready to lend a hand and help. 

Please specify if you are witnessing for Tex as a mentor or for Outstanding Service.

If you are witnessing for her as a mentor, you must include the words "(S)He is my mentor."

what can I say about tex... when I transferred to es from dl I was knowledge hungry and wanted learn everything that I could and she has taught me everything I needed to know to be a good leader and continues to do so to this day... she has always been a great listener weather I needed to talk about real life stuff or ksi stuff... she is a big asset to es and ksi as a whole... I have seen all the hard work and dedication she puts into everything she does... SHE IS MY MENTOR and I appreciate everything she has done for me and still does!!!!! 

I will gladly witness this.  When I came back to KSI for my second go around, I had the pleasure of meeting Tex, she is always there when we need her whether it be KSI related or personal she is always willing to take time out of her schedule to lend an ear.  She has been and will continue to one of the driving forces behind the growth of ES along with even just KSI as a whole, and that is why I believe that she is definitely fit to hold this award.

Link to Forums Acount: @KSI TexAngel 7

Award: Outstanding Server Level 1 

Tex has been an influance to many expecially me. I joined ES late of last year from a divisional transfer. The transition was only easier becuse of tex; she was so understanding and cosiderate for my needs as a member. She had done so much for me by even just listing to me ramle about my life and was tentitive when I had questions about the community. ES has thrived wih her dedication and determination to create a division with strong officers and motivated members. She would even take the time to play with members even when she had so much work. She deserves this award more than anyone and i am proud to be a witness for her. 

OS1

Tex has been an incredible asset and addition to the director team as of late. But her story of excellence in leadership begins a lot earlier then that; Tex has been Moving up the ranks with in ES for quite some time now. Always been modest and humble, she is not afraid to get on her members level a treat each and every issue with the level of respect it deserves. Plus Moving into her new spot she was a little apprehensive in moving away from ES prior to her work being done but with her transition she brought up Got em and left ES in for comfortable place to continue to rise and exceed expectations. She def deserves this award

OS Level 1

TexAngel is the definition of a great KSI leader. She has been a wonderful addition to KSI's Director staff, and her effort and dedication in ES prior speaks for itself. If you're ever trying to find a good leader, find someone everyone speaks glowingly of. Find someone who leads by doing and makes time for everyone, regardless of rank. And when you find that person, you will find Tex. The people she has worked with and led would run through walls for her -- not that she would ask them to.

ES' ascension over the last 8 months speaks to her level of understanding and determination, and those leaders who have ascended under her have done so with her helping hand and guidance along the way. She has never forgotten that KSI is about having fun and networking with other gamers, and that belief has rubbed off on so many in ES and the community at large.

I'm glad to see her branching out and taking part in KSI's Performance Operations. She has a passion for teaching and when you see her involved with re-working workshops, or offering to host or assist one for KSI's members, you know she's her for the right reasons and only wants to see the community improve.

It's great that she has the opportunity now to spread the knowledge and attitude beyond just ES' borders, because the entire community would benefit from being more like Tex Angel. Give her the dang award. It's more than overdue.

I am a witness that Tex has mentored me since I came back into KSI and came into ES DIV And I have seen her Mentor several different Leaders here in ES every 7 in ES as of right now has been mentored by KSI TexAngel 7 and she has helped mentor me since day one and is still doing so she is a great mentor to anyone that is willing to learn