• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

KSI Divisional Hall of Fame   08/12/2018

We are excited to announce a new addition to KSI's portfolio -- The Divisional Hall of Fame! Members make impressions and differences every day at the divisional level, and thanks to the ingenuity of KSI member KSI Skarzx 77 and the KSI AAP, we have decided to implement an official Divisional Hall of Fame across the community. The process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks, including the nomination periods and the nomination process. Current Members This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate one (1) person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria: Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for. Must be in the division for at least six (6) months. Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year. Must have been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1 through the AAP. Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned. Must have KSI gamertag. Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating. The nomination process will occur within a specially made section similar to KSI's DOTMs, and each division will have its own thread for nominations. Each nomination will earn your division a point for the Divisional Cup for September. When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations. The inductees who are selected will be announced at a KSI-wide Live Stream on the Final Day of Fall Classic in late September and Spring Break in late March. Some tweaks may occur before the nominations open, but here is the template you will be provided to use: --- Information on Nominee: Division:
      Gamertag:
      Link to Profile: Qualifications: Nominee’s Current Rank:
      Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
      Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Awards: Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1?
      Please list other awards this member has received: Testimony: Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? --- Retired/Ex-Divisional Members Retired Members may be able to be inducted throughout the year by applying in the AAP section. They will submit a normal AAP post following the usual award template, and witnesses will be outlined in the form. The same process will be used for Directors/Seniors/Etc. who are still in the community, but not currently within the division they made their ascent in. If the strength of the witnesses is to par, they will be inducted on the spot following an AAP vote. Current Hall of Fame Members Current KSI Hall of Famers will be retroactively inducted into their division's Hall of Fame. Display of Divisional Hall of Famers Divisional Hall of Famers will be displayed for eternity within the Clan Ops Information Center, with blurbs from the testimony provided during the nomination process. Becoming a Divisional Hall of Fame inductee is no minor accomplishment and we will proudly display their gamertags for future generations of KSI members to look at as an example of what a great KSI member is. --- So that's the system, and we will be moving forward with this process. We will review the process periodically to see if there will be new tweaks to make it run more efficiently. The first nomination period will be from August 20 - September 15, with winners announced during Fall Classic. Thank you for your support and happy nominating. - KSI ImPyyy 7
      KSI Chief Executive Officer
Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Dream Character

29 posts in this topic

If you could be any character from any video game, who would you be and why?

Please keep in mind all responses should be age appropriate to KSI.

Keep it interesting and happy typing!

Awards

What character would I want to be from a video game?, This is a hard choice to pick from the video game industry and how much we play in KSI. I think my first choice would be a Monk or Crusader inside the video game Diablo 3, The game has a lot of lore behind it and these characters are my favorite to play also, the emphasis on Holy Magic and Damage these two brings out makes me want a turn. The other choice I'd pick is Death from Darksiders 2, now Death is one of the Four Horsemen, if that doesn't seem cool you're weird, he goes around killing demons and trying to save his Brother War for a Crime he hasn't committed, and that's who I'd want to be in the Video Game world

Awards

I would wanna be one of the cars from Rocket league, first off i like to drive fast & i think i would have a blast if i was physically playing the game lmao

Awards

Honestly I would be Ash from Pokemon or rather someone similar. Being able to go out into the world just catching monsters and what not and battling with other people is a no brainer. Low key trying to catch them all :D

Awards

If I had to only choose one I suppose it would have to be Batman as I well know he may not only be a video game character but also a comic and movie star but lets be real how bad ass is Batman. Hardened lifestyle as-well as a kick ass fighter and well a play boy millionaire ! The life style would just be fantastic  however he may not agree with e but ya know ;)

Awards

So many options to pick from. In all honesty, I think I would want to be Cortana from Halo 4. Throughout that whole story, Cortana was loyal, intelligent, and an amazing friend. Not only that, but lets be real here, Cortana is totally the bomb. I mean she basically has control over the whole technological world without even being in physical form. Although it could be debated if she has feelings or not, I strongly lean towards the feeling side. I believe in some sense of reality, that Cortana is real, not just an artificial intelligence figure. You'd be surprised how much technology can think and function the our human selves. I don't want to spoil the story line for any of those who are thinking about playing the game so I won't go into too much detail. So, stop reading.... hehe. For real.. stop.

I warned you.

So, Cortana totally sacrificed herself to save the galaxy and such, but turns out to have survived and is a bit coocoo... Which is why I specifically want to be how she was in Halo 4. Although, if I were to be someone, that means I have to be their good and bad, so I guess I'll be good and slightly crazy. 

If not Cortana, I would definitely want to be Lara from Tomb Raider. Because the thrill and adventure she goes through is totally awesome, lets be real. Ok, I'll stop my ramble now. Before I go on to the fifty billion other characters I would want to be! 

Awards

If I could be any character hmmm. If we are going book/movie wise, I would be Helga Hufflepuff. For you lovely members outside of DM we have a constant battle of the houses.  The badkitty represent Slytherian, Myself and Ragnoraks represent Hufflepuff, (update a 3rd party has entered the fight the COO is Gryffindor) Anyways the main reason why Helga Hufflepuff she was the 2nd in command/ Co head of Hogwarts when it first was built. Has the least amount of Death eaters coming from her house. Overall if you read her lore she made salazar slytherin look like a newb!

As for Video Game character. Thats a tough one. Played alot of games but one character really stands out above all.  Darunia from Legend of Zelda. The most boss looking goron of all takes on a dragon to try and save his people. Man his dance moves are awesome I wish i could twirl like that!

Awards

If I could be any character from a game I would have to be Link from specifically Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time. It was one of the first ever games I played as a kid and I still play it to this day as an almost adult of the age 17. I would love to go around the land of hyrule going through the dungeons and gathering gear to defeat rhe ultimate evil known as Gannon! And to wield the master sword would be a dream come true

If i could be any character from a game? If i could be any character, i would have to be master chief from Halo mainly because he is an ultimate monster in my opinion. Just the way he fights and thinks is an amazing way, he has fast reflexes and an amazing A.I. on his side, just everything he needs comes in clutch weather it is a scorpion, a warthog or a mongoose. His intellect is insanely massive. No matter what circumstances he runs into he always figures a way out of it in any way shape and form, not to mention who wouldn't want to be a walking tank in armor? Also his armor is amazing and i wouldn't mind having an A.I. like Cortana to help me out in any way shape or form. remember my friends SPARTANS NEVER DIE.

Awards

If I were to choose, I’ll be Sora from kingdom hearts. Reason is he has turn into a heartless and came back due to his love to his friends. With that said, Sora has the best of friends and makes sure they’re safe every time. Sora can overcome his obstacles as well as see his mistakes. Sora also goes into Disney stories. Sora also is strong. That’s my dream character 

Awards

Yo what up. Okay so if I had to choose I would be Niko Bellic from GTA 4, that guy was lit. He comes in off the boat from another country gets into action, goes bowling with his cousin, gets the girls. He is awesome. Only thing I wouldn’t like is being called by my cousin a million times saying “Let’s go to bowling”

your favorite streamer, <3

KSI Bane 

Awards

I would be Crash Bandicoot. When I was younger I loved the world and all crazy characters. And would love to race in his team racing game! Thought it was just really cool. I wanted to drive like him and spin yeap Crash it is! 

KSI LoneFry

Awards

I would for sure want to be the male version of Samus Aran from Metroid. Being an intergalactic bounty hunter, having a sweet power suit (IMO better than iron man's suit) and a BADASS ship. Plus, the thought of exploration of new planets always was enticing.

KSI GrimShot 77

Awards

If i had to choose i would be Alfred Pennyworth from batman (any of the games Sega-Xbone) His job is tedious, interesting and supportive. Most days he spends just tending to a mansion and motivating Bruce Wayne to be a better person  as a father figure of sorts. Other days he can either be found involved in the action of gotham city or repairing and innovating the newest and coolest bat gear. He always has a level head, is slightly under appreciated and always knows that the little things he does have helped continuously build the super heroes of the modern world.

With no Alfred there is no Bruce Wayne. Without Bruce Wayne there is no protection for the city of shadows, the city of Gotham.

Awards

If I could become any character from a video game, I would be the Outsider from the Dishonored series. Originally a street urchin, he was tied down to be sacrificed against his will by a cult and became an avatar of the Void. The Void is eternal and the powers of the Void flowing through the Outsider make him akin to a god. He is an all-powerful being acting as a conduit for the Void with the ability to grant supernatural powers to whomever chooses. He is an observer of the events taking place in the world, existing outside of reality. Many people interpret him as an evil entity but that just isn’t the case. He is neutral, leaving the choice of how to use the powers of the Void up to the person granted with them. The way many of those granted with the mark use the powers could be seen as immoral, however this does not reflect on the Outsider as much as it reflects on the nature of humanity. He also has the foresight to see many different outcomes. Always reiterating the importance of choice and how your choices can have a much larger effect than you could imagine. Plus, have you seen his eyes? You could get lost for hours staring into them. For if you gaze long into the Void, the Void gazes back into you.

Awards

I'd have to say Tali from the first Mass Effect trilogy.

Reason being is because Tali is a Quarian which because of her species she is already looked at with a negative opinion. Quarians are the only race in the series to not have a Home world in the Milkyway galaxy, because they made the Geth a Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) race of machines. The Geth were the sole reason the whole galaxy turned into chaos. Tali has very vast knowledge on the Geth and her father was very highly regarded as a researcher. She has to live her whole life in his shadow living up to his expectations and in going through this she has become so strong and determined to help her people learn about the Geth to hopefully reclaim the Quarian home world. She has been kind of a inspiration to me to live past all the boundaries set by my family and the negative people who thought I would never make it far in the world now I believe I have proven them wrong and I have a little girl I can teach to be so much better than all the people who put me down over the years.

Awards

If i could be any character from a video game it would have to be Revan from Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic as i have always loved the star wars stories. Revan is a character who is a force user that has been both Jedi and Sith and has experienced the light side and dark side of the force which i personally love the morality and sense of discovery in that. Revan has traveled all over galaxies and met many people and accumulated so much knowledge that being that character would give such an awesome insight into what the creator had in mind when creating that story and that would be amazing to be able to dive into.

Awards

On 2/28/2018 at 5:10 AM, Truecifer said:

If you could be any character from any video game, who would you be and why?

Please keep in mind all responses should be age appropriate to KSI.

Keep it interesting and happy typing!

If I could choose any character to embody, I would choose my Skyrim character. I would embark on epic battles with Dragons! Laden with my trusty enchanted Ebony greatsword. I could do pretty much whatever in the world I feel like. I would of course be a good protagonist, an adventurer of sorts. Always avoiding any arrow to the knee. Slayer of the undead, collector or masks. 

I would slay Miraak and mourn for his Dragons whom assisted me in my journey. Uncover every Daedric artifact and sacrifice a few people to aid my cause. I am a werewolf, laden with lycanthropy. Raiding and pillaging the dungeons and uncovering tales of people long forgotten. I will learn to speak every word in the Dragons native tongue. I will slay Alduin with the greatest words in history. Become the archmage of the College of Winterhold. Aid the night mother as the great jester before me and travel back to Morrowind to kill the ashen creatures and help the people of the land. 

Become a Nightingale and worship the great lord Nocturnal, but hoard her precious Skelton Key to myself, also hindering my growth amongst the thieves guild. 

Become the blacksmith  of 5000 daggers. 

To live a life of adventure is all I could ask and if I were to be slain in battle I would live my days out in Asgard with the greatest warriors Skyrim had known. 

Awards

I have played many games from all the systems so this is a hard choice. Thinking about it if I could be any character from any game I personaly would want to be Soap from COD. Yes it is true that Soap dies off but that is only after he put up a good fight for country, and his brothers in arms.

I think his life would be a fun life to live minus the part of losing so many friends. Some of you may know that I plan to join the army here soon, and its because of that I liked the way Soap lived with everyday as his last with his brothers.

Awards

If I could be any video game character it would probably be kratos from the God of war series, would be a easy choice killing gods, exploring fantastic places like the pits of tartus (don't quote me if I spell that wrong) and in general being strong enough to kill a good is a fantasy of its own

Awards

honestly I would chose to be Kratos from the god of war series I think it would be crazy cool to have the powers of the gods and stuff like that I think there are certain things that would be crazy to encounter in that series like all the creepy monsters like the minotaurs I also like the way that he kills different monsters in the games I have played pretty much all of them except the new one obviously I like the way that its very complicated to play but at the same time not impossible I think Kratos with all his weapons and cool powers and stuff like that and I also like his very 'dont care" attitude I think that would make all the killing and stuff he does a lot easier.