KSI Pastries - Bright Idea, Mad Max, Master Recruiter

KSI Pastries 7

Name: KSI Pastries 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Pastries 7
Award-/-Achievement: Bright Idea, Mad Max, Master Recruiter
Reason-/-Evidence:

I have already earned and have been given these awards in the past. I earned these awards before this KSI existed and would like to have them on this forum.

IMG_7647.PNG

Edited by KSI Pastries

Due to conflicting information, I would like some clarification regarding this request.

Is this a request to transfer awards earned and awarded in .com?  If it is, this is the procedure that should be followed (and posted in the guidelines to the department): 

"How to claim old .com awards;

This pertains to old members who have awards tied up on the .com site.

The process for this is as follows;

1. Take a screenshot of your awards.

2. PM Them to the current Dept Head of AAP.

3. If any of these are service related you must recount exactly what you did to earn these awards.

4. All awards reissued are at the discretion of the Current AAP Head."

However, there has been indications that this is to get awards back that were previously given out here on another forums account that is awaiting merging with the current account. If that is the case, we will await the finished merger of user accounts before revisiting the matter. 

All this awards I'm requesting predate this forum. So the answer is yes they were from KSI.com when there was only KSI.com. From my understanding KSI.com became this KSI then later Bill reopened .com so if that is the case they are both from .com and .org...

All the stuff I did in .com helped grow KSI into what it is today. 

also when my accounts were merged I lost my Scotland award and my spirit week award.