KSI Pastries 7 - Squad Splitter

KSI Pastries 7

Name: KSI Pastries 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Pastries 7
Award-/-Achievement: Squad Splitter
Reason-/-Evidence:

In 2010 I was General over KSI Exiled H2. With the help of my officer, KSI Soze, KSI CSP0, KSI ManualMist, KSI DOLfan, KSI TKilla, and KSI Airborn3, we were able to build our squad to over 90 members. We then weeded out all Inactive members and got back to over 90 members. I split the squad and created KSI Shogun H2 ( named after my original KSI squad KSI Shogun SA).  I was then promoted to a 7 and I moved roughly 4 officers to the new squad along with a couple of our designated recruiters.

Witnesses:

all officers previously listed. 

KSI MssNaughty 7

KSI Auburn 7

KSI Mosher

KSI Vanished 7

Edited by KSI Pastries

Please post in the proper format. Also if possible include all members involved from the original officer staff . 

The Squad Splitter award requirements include: 

General and Officer Team (LT - CPT) have split a squad, only available to those who were part of the original officer staff and split. New squad must grow by 25 members in 2 months time. -Founder and Higher Rank must witness-

Can be found : http://www.ksiforums.org/awards/

I can Vouch for this, i have read over old posts i can say that he was a part of the offier staff, the division grew decently in a short time and split but there are no specifics

Is this a nomination for an award you have not yet received? 

If it is, I want to remind of the rule regarding retroactive awarding: 

Awards are not given out retroactively. This means, that you cannot ask for awards from a previous time in KSI or  for awards that you lost eligibility for (e.g. if you spent enough time in KSI with a gold KSI tag for commited/dedicated/devoted, but change your gamer tag, you cannot retroactively get those awards, but you need to re-earn the time before applying for these awards).