Link to Forums Account: @KSI Pastries 7
Award-/-Achievement: Committed 
Reason-/-Evidence:

I've had an active KSI gold tag since 2007 

witness: KSI True 7

KSI FuzzyMeep 7

KSI Scotland 7

Please post in the appropriate format found here : 

Also will need a witness to post in the topic to attest that you have held a KSI tag for 12 consecutive months. 

If you have in fact held it since 2012 you will also be eligible for Dedicated (3 years consecutive) and Devoted (5 years consecutive). You would just need a witness capable of attesting to one or both of those. 

Thank you . 

2 hours ago, KSI Skarzx 77 said:

Please post in the appropriate format found here : 

Also will need a witness to post in the topic to attest that you have held a KSI tag for 12 consecutive months. 

If you have in fact held it since 2012 you will also be eligible for Dedicated (3 years consecutive) and Devoted (5 years consecutive). You would just need a witness capable of attesting to one or both of those. 

Thank you . 

^ i can witness for that.<<<<FORMER head of AAP.

Commited, Dedicated and Devoted.

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18063-ksi-pastries/

:) original account (i'll merge your accounts once i make sure you can access it still, if not pm me and we'll sort that out 2moro)

Is this a nomination for an award you have not yet received? 

If it is, I want to remind of the rule regarding retroactive awarding: 

Awards are not given out retroactively. This means, that you cannot ask for awards from a previous time in KSI or  for awards that you lost eligibility for (e.g. if you spent enough time in KSI with a gold KSI tag for commited/dedicated/devoted, but change your gamer tag, you cannot retroactively get those awards, but you need to re-earn the time before applying for these awards). 

I made my KSI tag back in 2007, KSI Pastries, Once I reach co-founder I made a second account, KSI Pastries 7, so I could have an account in Shogun and Exiled. After I stepped down from a 7 I let my gold run out on my KSI Pastries 7 account because it was my newer account with less gamerscore and years on it. About 1 or 2 years ago I did a name change on the KSI Pastries 7 account so that way I could change my KSI Pastries to KSI Pastries 7. So the account that I play on is the same gold account that I have played on for the past 11 years. It's been a KSI gold account the whole time I've owned it. I literally got my first debit card when I was a teen so I could make a KSI tag. All I'm asking for is committed. I might qualify for more but I don't want to think back that hard on when I took brief breaks do to life or Poopy leadership at the time. Ive been in for over two years straight right now. Ask @Truecifer she was my Gen when I rejoined or ask @KSI MSs NAUGHTY she was my director back in the day when I went from SGT to div leader.

I know I just signed on here but I got to admit, I have been in KSI since 2005 till 2010, I then took a personal break and returned back in 2013 but if it helps and those who wish to take my advise, I confirm that KSI Pastries 7 has had his KSI name tag a little over 3 years as a Gold member. I have relied on his leadership skills in maintaining and running various squads when I was a Senior Director, I’m sure Mr. I am FuzzyMeep™ can verify my existence in KSI. It’s unfortunate that in the past due to poor leaderships in KSI the members suffer when it comes to disagreements to change within KSI or mergers. All in all Pastries is still on my friends list and can say it’s almost 10 years and always had his name as KSI and still hanging strong. I hope this is of some reassurance for his request. Thank you kindly.

Have a great one all! 

Edited by KSI MSs NAUGHTY

I can attest to MSs naughty's existence and pastiries being around for an extended period of time (08-11 min)

I can also vouch for MsNaughty being a very reliable witness and why I didn't personally really know Pastries, I did see him around throughout the years around other halo2 people I was close with.