KSI Skarzx 77 - OS Level 1

KSI Jessii 77

Name: KSI Skarzx 77

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Award/achievement: Outstanding service level 1

Reason: Skarz has been around EO for wayyy longer than I have. When I joined, he was a co-founder in our division. He is now the founder, and this man is KILLING it. He's beyond dependable, hardworking, rule-following, and just plain peachy. He has worked amazingly hard to get where he is at. and there is no doubt in my mind that he will go above and beyond in any of his future positions in KSI. He is more than willing to pass out name changes, assist any member, and be around to answer questions when needed. If anyone deserves this award and recognition, it's Skarz. He embodies everything that EO has come to stand for. 

This man has been nothing if not dedicated to EO and productions. Every time I have interacted with him he has been a professional. When it comes to running his squads he always knows what is going on with his members. When it comes to his division, he is always trying to find new ways to revolutionize activity, such as the gun crowns he reintroduced to EO for WW2. When it comes to productions he is always working on finding the best way to take us up the charts of Twitch. At no point have I talked to him where he wasn't thinking about a way to better some aspect of this community. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago Skarz submitted his version of a workshop which has formed a large basis of a workshop that the performance ops team will be rolling out in the near future. He wasn't approached to do this, but rather did it because it was in the best interest of KSI. He is constantly gaming, hanging out, and talking with his members. In my opinion, this is what KSI is all about. 

Much like with Guyy, I consider Skarz to have had a huge role in helping me to readjust as a member of a new KSI. A KSI that was very different from the one I left. Without his help, I might not have been anywhere near as succesful. 

Its about time this guy was nominated for OS as every rank he has held within the community he has well surpassed its previous owners. 

As a SGT he set a prime example of what a SGT was flawlessly attending and helping host event to being one of EO's top recruiters, to just gaming daily with his squad and for those of us in clan ops we know how rare that can be these days

As a SSGT the amount of knowledge and level of professionalism he strove to achieve in just a short amount of time (2 weeks) was outstanding I would get online everyday and this man would already be crushing it, Id speak on how quickly he picked all the training and promotion process but that is not what we are here for we want to know what sets him above the rest. His  dealing with problems well that a SSGT had no business dealing with. I would here of the situation and go to lend a hand or correct has Ive had to many times in the past with previous SSGTs taking more than they could handle but I was shell shocked countless times by how profoundly well he conducted himself in these situations and how well they were resolved.He has and I hope always will maintain the attitude of setting the bar for the next person in line that much higher and in some cases almost of out reach for what it would seem for most, I've seen a lot of SSGTs come through the halls of EO and Skarzx by far was the best I have ever seen hold that rank.

As a LT I've only seen one other person recruit the was he has this encompasses all ranks but I think it holds the most water in this said rank as the sheer mass amount and quality of members a lot of which can still be found through out all of our squads today. Let alone again how quickly and effectively he did his training and promotions. One thing  that particularly stands out to me that he did that may even have been as a CPT but its a trademark of his now and is still talked about today was Skarzx Clip Hunter Challenge which help not only our squad but our division grow in numbers and activity and to me that is a staple product of an outstanding leader someone who can envision that will grow not only in numbers but activity as well, while merely holding the rank of LT. It was simple yet effective and after digging a little deeper I still have a earlier draft of it.
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_glR7H0VINAjy4cfkGBbTi18cH-_m698XRtKQ80n2Lc/edit?usp=sharing

As a CPT, as a CPT in Defiant we stood shoulder to shoulder and made one of the most memorable and game changing squad splits in EO. It may simply be my own arrogance but without this squad split EO  would not be where it is today and if it was not for Skarzx I fear that squad would have never split. This split was pivotal to EO's success and lead him into becoming General over a dying squad in much need of a revamp and as a Guyy who has been there and done that as Im sure that some of you reading this understand how difficult this can be. Before however I get ahead of myself lets talk about some of the smaller but outstanding things he did as a CPT as many of you may have seen or read KSI Ronin 77's Officer Notes which is a master piece in of itself  as I played a role in revamping them for use as did Skarzx adding most valuable insight that couldn't be fathomed from a person who had been here for such a short amount of time, but if Skarzx has proved anything  its that if he takes a position he will match and exceed someone in the same rank who has held it for years.

As  General he like previously stated took a broken squad and split it in record time even for a healthy formidable squad and that is what his squad became in a very short amount of time within this squad Skarzx grew many of today's leaders in EO From  Co-Founders to Gens officers Ect...  I can only speak on what I know as I wasnt in this squad with him I sadly dont have a whole lot of input but Im sure future witness will have plenty to say in he time as a General or even in his time as an acting Gen.

Im going to roll both his founder and co founder position into one as in both positions he has no issues reaching below and above himself to help this division countless name changes have been provided via skarzx his opinion on all matters all very professional he keeps his level head at all times and even goes a step farther and keeps EO a happy fun and safe place to be for all its members.

Yo skarzx is a outstanding friend and 7 he can be real with me and he talks to us if we mess up on something and he always does his best to keep everything in KSI great and he has a great attitude plus he's a really cool guyy see what I did there shout to @Defiant Dog but back on topic he's an outstanding officer to EO and a great friend I believe he deserves this award thank for reading my comment and hope u consider he deserves this award 

Where to begin.

As a young member within the division Skarz did just about everything he could to create an atmosphere of member retention. Whether it be attending workshops, squad meetings or trying to co-host game nights and it really didn't matter hat rank he was or held because everything he tackled was with a respectful management perspective. This eventually lead to him growing into the officer ranks, which honestly was a breeze. The only things the lower ranks lacked was literally just that, a lower rank, because with the manner and attitude Skarz had, he indefinitely carried himself like a leader. His influence was massive, especially in a time when the Defiant (the squad he was in at the time) was the largest and most ideal in squad in the division. He worked very hard night and day for the squad as far as foreseeing its potential and resolving its issues. Again, because every rank he held was with confidence and the exact mannerisms of a leader. He rightfully earned every promotion and rank due to his impact within the squad and the division as a whole.

Eventually he went on to lead a squad, but not in the same way most do. Defiant was split into another squad on the concept of reviving the squad and deleting its old, stubborn mentality, in hopes that it would adapt and change to the new mentality and work ethic. It was tough, but again Skarz got through it with the divisions support. He hand trained his entire staff and in turn trained them to train others. He was super relevant and active as if he personally held every rank. Quick squad growth deems faster and more efficient knowledge to be adapted. He saw himself as the bridge between the two and within a month and a half, the squad was split only because Skarz had personally trained that entire era.

During this entire time, he was the first member in a long time to venture into the KSI Departments (Productions to be exact). Usually when members and leaders put forth excessive amounts of effort into multiple things, the turnover rate is very bad. By this time in his KSI career, Skarz had learned the positive effects of time management and how to efficiently balance his schedule. He put forth just as much time into Productions as he did his squad even though the time scales were different. Through perseverance and versatility he used it to his squads, and the divisions, advantage as far as hosting events and EO's KSI outreach through the streaming capabilities. He quickly was noticed by the Departments and rightfully earned the spot as Department Co-Head. Normally as a clan ops leader, I cannot attest to what has or has not been done as far as department ops. But as time went on and I eventually worked with KSI Gary 77 (Productions Head) he also confirmed me suspicions that Skarz was a very healthy asset for the department as a whole.

Fast forward a few months and now he's at the Founder position in EO and still the Productions Co-Head.

So here goes the cumulative list I can define:

- He has held every rank from PVT to Founder, mind you he is not a returning member.

- He attained Productions Co-Head and has helped manage and innovate the department in its own right.

- He continues to deal with issues flawlessly, including being open minded, and seeking out the best solution. 

- He has funded and supported one squad split as a Captain, has created another when he was a General and actively supports squad stability as a 7's staff member.

- He continues to push people past their known limits to help them achieve better understandings of themselves.

- He continues to healthily question the standards around him and change them with logical innovation.

- He continues to inspire others by using the basic assets and knowledge of being a refined KSI members insights to help grow and sustain one of the largest divisions in KSI.

- He supports the community with monetary value through funding name changes and subscribing to the KSI Twitch channel.

- He reaches out to people personally to make sure their life is kosher before dealing with KSI.

- He hosts many divisional events so that his impression on EO is not forgotten and so he can stay relevant among the many squads in his division.

- He as become more inclined with productions (streaming side) to ehance the balance between him and the head of Productions (KSI Gary 77).

- He actively sought to join AAP and become a member of Performance Operations so he can accurately inform members about both refurbished and newly relevant aspects coming to KSI.

- He hosted and ran EO's most recent HeadHunters team as the team Manager.

- He promotes the knowledge of the forums and its relevancy to any and all members of the community so that they can utilize the forums and help people become more independent.

- His act of becoming Co-Head in productions inspired any others within the division to join departments and also pushed them to create their own standards by becoming Co-Heads themselves.

And thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I probably missed a lot but thats only because Skarz is a pretty active M*****F*****. So when someone posts his OS lvl2 I'll be around. 

I mean really? How many more people of different ranks and different squads, different divisions need to tell you about how great this man is for him to get this award?

Multiple people from the ranks of Recruit up to the ranks of general and above sing this mans praises. From 3 separate divisions no less. Give the man his OS. Because he is a shining example of redefining the capabilities of the role your assigned and excelling past its known limitations.

If the fact that even the little guys can't sing his praises enough while he is a founder isn't enough, I'll give some examples.

He specifically mentored me into what to expect as a general how to maintain a squad and everything to look for in KSI. He has helped me hands on more times than I can count. He has offered up his own money and time just to regulate the happiness and enjoyment of regular everyday members. He was and will continue to be one of the main forces driving me to become and better myself as an officer. Trying to just match his pace, convictions, and effort is a task that is as tiring as it is challenging.

I think that Explosive Outlaws would have no chance at being the powerhouse it is today, taling Division of the Year. And creating as many 7s and Dept Heads and co heads as it does without his presence. I fully believe he is the lifeblood of EO and is personally one of the biggest sources of motivation to have fun and get things done. If all of that leadership, inspiring, motivation generating, and absolutely incredulous level of effort is not enough for you.

Then I need only tell you this. He is one of the driving forces behind the single most important squad split in EO's history, splitting Defiant, one of the main reasons for its growth and of the division as a whole even from the rank of CPT. He then proceeded to revitalize not one bit two squads as general before makimg it to the big leagues where I can't even begin to imagine all he's done to exceed expectations.

Edited by Kaos Reeper
I thought of more great things to say about a great man.