KSI Guyy 77 OS Level 1

KSI Jessii 77

Gt: KSI Guyy 77

Forums link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM3Nzg0LCJpZF8yIjo3NjA2MjB9

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason:

Guyy was one of the first people I met in EO when I transferred. I needed a fresh start and a friend told me the best place to find it was in EO. After meeting Guyy I realized my friend was right. Right from the get-go, Guyy was there when I needed him - no matter what. He was the acting General to the squad I transferred into. He answered soooo many of my dumb questions - I cannot even fathom how he didn't just ask me to div transfer again. But he motivated me to keep working hard through every frustration, every struggle - in KSI or IRL, and he believed in me. Because of him, I am now the general over that squad I transferred into. I know for a fact that Guyy is exactly the type of person that deserves this award - more than anyone else I can think of. Honestly, I am surprised he doesn't have it already. 

Guyy takes his job as a co-founder very seriously. He doesn't demand anything from his charges. And he would never ask us to do anything he would not do himself. This man - AS A COFOUNDER - Used to go recruiting with me, not because he wanted to, but because he knew we needed more recruits. He's a legend in my book. I claimed him as my mentor a few weeks ago, and I meant it.

I will be dropping my vote to witness .

KSI Guyy has literally been nothing short of an excellant leader in EO during his tenure. He has trained many individuals who would go on to be LTs, Captains, Gens and 7s including myself. You name what an officer is suppose to do and he definitely checks every box off ranging from being one of the best recruiters to ever be in EO , to being a general on 3 different occasions and leading each squad into a split or to splitting numbers before giving the squad a general to run it .  His time in News has allowed him to reach co-head and helped create one of KSI Programs on live stream that is increasing in popularity , " Powering Down" . Played a major role in revising our divisional officer notes and creating/maintaining our discord channel for the division. Lastly NOONE goes to bat for his members than guyy , he puts them first and ensures each member is okay and the division is secured to prevent/limit them to any outside shenanigans. In my opinion he defintely deserves this award to thank him for his continued service to EO and KSI as a whole. 

I've known Guyy in a couple of different capacities, including as my superior and as a member of my performance operations team. Guyy is always striving to do things by the book, and by doing them in the image of the KSI way. He is a constant source of information for his members and officers, and is an all-round excellent person to talk to. Early in the process of the Community Education Project and Performance Operations he helped to write rough drafts for what would later become the workshops that are being rolled out throughout the community at the present time. In addition to this, he provided an invaluable voice in talking about what the future of training in this community should look like. He provided ideas and thoughts that hadn't been considered, and without him, I'm not sure we would have been as succesful as we currently are. He was a huge springboard for me, and helped me think through several ideas that I've now implemented. In fact, I could always count on Guyy for giving me pushback that was needed to make sure I thought something through all of the way. 

In addition to all of this though, Guyy was one of the people who I would claim as my "new age KSI mentors". He helped show me the way in a community that I had been away from for a very long time, which in turned helped to give me the context necessary for my current position in the community. Without him and others like him, I would have been another old KSI member lost in the wind.

Guyy
This guy was my mentor and my reason for first being an officer and now running my own squad.. He never gave up on any situation, he always believed there was a way to remedy or fix a problem so that it comes out being a positive thing! He doesnt take BS and expects results while still having a laugh with u and keeping it professional. His squad interaction was unmatched by anyone at the officer level, he always had huge parties whenever he was online and everyone revolved around him because they knew it was gonna be a good time. Defiant was a tight bunch and everyone knew each other because of this guy and thats something we all can look up to. He constantly worked with ronin to revise and improve our divs officer notes and expectations and because of that we had an ironclad reference guide that was very valuable. He will always be my go to for things and im very glad hes a part of my KSI journey

This fookin' guyy..

He has been one of the front men of making sure that things run smoothly in this division. when faced with adversity he isn't scared to face it head on, isn't scared to reach out for help when he can't handle a situation which isn't common but of course it does happen. We are all human. He is always one to dive in as deep as possible to figure out the root of the problem and fix it. He has been one of the strongest educators of our division as well with his attention to detail and focus to ensure that people are learning and ensuring they are performing to the top of their abilities. I've been nothing but impressed with him and the way he has handled the adversity that has come his way. He has a very high standard and he pushes everyone to perform at that level. When he was a gen, I was blown away at how well he handled everyone, how well he trained his officer staff and the general atmosphere that he had created. It was an inviting atmosphere, it was a place people wanted to be and wanted to play games. I'm quite proud to have trained him to be the leader that he is today and I look forward to seeing what more he can accomplish

Guy is a strong willed leader, who tends to lead by example and by the books. He has been in and around most aspects of KSI from clan ops to departments (being a leader in both) EO is one of the strongest divisions in the community and he is a great asset to that success as well as news being one of the strongest performing departments along with being the strongest it has ever ran. His knowledge is extensive and although he can be argumentative sometimes he has the best outlook for the community at all given times. He will be climbing the ladder of the community for years to come....hopefully ;)