KSI MeShell 7 for Oustanding Service LV1

Joker 77

Name: KSI MeShell 7

Account: @KSI MeShell 7

Award: Outstanding Service LV1

Shell has worked hard not only bringing prodigy from the brink of death but has help play a key role in rebuilding Crimson Dawn. During the time of bringing prodigy to where it is today she had brought in individuals that have played high leadership roles that follow her ideology.

I am a member that was recruited by KSI MeShell 7 and became gen of prodigy after she got promoted. Because of the work she did to bring prodigy back from being a dead squad I have a squad that is not only active but the largest squad in CD 

Guest KSI BattleBear8

Name: KSI MeShell 7

Account: @KSI MeShell 7

Award: Outstanding Service LV1

MeShell is the gold standard of what any CO Founder should be. She has rebuilded prodigy and brung  it up from the ashes into a great division. She has trained many great leaders and is on her way to becoming a founder. What most amazes me is her ideology. As a teacher to her students, she enstils the core principles of working hard, asking questions, and being confident. She carries these principles all the way from her classroom to KSI, welcoming new recruits with open arms and helping out Sergeants and officers to become great leaders. I would truly say that she would be a great CO Founder for any division and AND these are the reasons why she deserves the Outstanding Service LV1 Award.

OH MAN I CAN WITNESS THIS!!!

Meshell, First time I met her was the turkey bowl. It was a Cod WW2 lobby. The lobby picked on her of course easy target hahaha. Ever since then we moved up the ranks somewhat together but in different divison.  We solved our issues we had with our squads together always pushing for what was best. In times of struggle i knew i could count on her. She has been an outstanding member to myself for a long time. It is hard to put into words, but when I am stuck between a rock and a hard place, MeShell will help me find my path. Not only Outstanding Service i would claim her as a mentor as well. My KSI exp would have come to end ages ago if it wasnt for her. look at me now im a CoFo! @KSI MeShell 7

I WITNESS THIS KSI MESHELL 7 IS VERY HELPFUL TOWARD MEMBERS IN KSI  SHE ALWAYS HADS A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND ALWAYS FRIENDLY TO NEW RECRUITS AND OTHER MEMBERS IN KSI AND YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON HER TO HAVE YOUR BACK IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

Edited by KSI WULFBLOOD34

Awards

MeShell is one of the strongest up and coming leaders this community has, for ages i gamed with some of her members and had never met her, however i heard nothing but positive things constantly stated regarding her and for lower ranked members hanging with me that is not always the case (people like to vent to me on occasion) but never about meshell. Always playing games with her members, being there as the person with the answers and so much more. when she finally got her well deserved promotion it began a shift with in the division to an even steeper upward climb. when i have witnessed her on a fw occasions working with a member or solving an issue i was extremely impressed. and just discussing the ideas of the community with her during some brief conversations i was impressed with what she knows, thinks and does.