KSI MeShell 7 for Mentor

Joker 77

Name: KSI MeShell 7

@KSI MeShell 7

Award: Mentor

From day one Shell has had a major impact on me while here in KSI. She had shown me how to become a great leader and to take the initiative. When I first became a general shell had helped me out from minute one, she taught me how to lead my squad effectivly and how the position is to be ran at an optimal level. She is a leader I strive to be. I claim her as a mentor to me. 

Edited by KSI Joker74

oh Heck ya!!

MeShell. just like in OS1 this is just helps prove that the people of CD really look up to her. Not only CD but as a member of DM we have moved up the ranks side by side. Each time she moved up she would always give me advice on how she did it so i could too. She mentored me even though we are in different divs.  For keeping sane and for showing me the way on how to be a proper officer/tried to show me I claim her as one of my Mentors!

Meshell has been a huge impact on my ksi career she is the reason im a officer. And were i am today 

Awards

@KSI MeShell 7

Award: Mentor

KSI MeShell 7 has had a huge impact on me since I returned to KSI. She is hardworking, smart, and an amazing friend. She has helped everyone so much in KSI. Knowing how hard she works makes me want to climb the ranks. I want to be just like her one day. She is a mentor to me.

Awards

Award: mentor

I have been in KSI for almost 3 years and I haven’t had a better GEN. There was a lot of problems in other squads I’ve been in over time but none in her squad. She helped me every step of the way with becoming an officer. She brought me to problems to I could see how problems are taken care of when I needed help. Everyday I talk to her and she always is like you should do this better and it’s a good way to see how your doing. I don’t see why she doesn’t have this award because to me she is my mentor. BEST MENTOR EVER!

Awards