Oustanding Service lvl 1 KSI Joe 7

KSI Blood 7

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Award: OS lvl 1

Forums account @KSI Joe 7

Reasons: 

Man everyone knows Joe! From being a father to DM, to being the awesome CoFo he was. Joe has done it all.  I razz him everyday but this man has gone way beyond in DM.  As an active Gen he lives and breaths KSI, with everyday activitys he always has time to give his support to people in need.  No matter what time of day it is Joe will be on and be there for you. He is the role we should all achieve to be like. From being the master recruiter he is(32 in Feb) to being the rocken Gen he is now. He has split his squad after doing a 100% rebuild in 3 months. He leads by example and all the members in DM respect him in such away that they all consider hin family. From @KSI BadKitty 7, @KSI Gruntier 7 to the his officer staff like @KSIxROMEO they can vouche for him on how he deserves this award

KSI Joe 7 is the kind of person we all should strive to be. He works so hard and has been my mentor for most of my time in KSI as he has many others. He takes people under his wings and supports them in every way possible. Noone goes more above and beyond to better their community then KSI Joe 7. The hard work and time he puts in is unmatched. People are drawn to him he recruits the best people and no matter how many he does, he always make time for each of them. Joe doesn't have just alot of random numbers in his squad, he has a great big family. His willingness to help others is absorbed by the ones around him. Joe is such a crucial member, leader, friend, mentor and so much more. 

KSI Joe 7 has been a role model to all members within DM and cruelty. Since I’ve been in KSI he has been nothing but a great and amazing guy, striving to keep his family interactive and growing each time. He is a great motivational speaker and speaks from lots of experience. I’m glad to have him as a general because as a returning member he is helping me relearn the ways of KSI while giving me some great constructive criticism. Thank you for all that you do Joe.

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Award: OS lvl 1

Forums account @KSI Joe 7

Reasons: I've known Joe during my entire time in KSI as he was the one to recruit me. He's always been outgoing and there to help. During his time as my gen he was amazing. He always put the squad first and did everything he could to improve it. After I switched squads I would continue to go to Joe for tips as he was always willing to help. Joe will always be a good friend and I believe that he deserves this reward.

KSI Joe 7 was with me when i was first made me a officer. he was there for me trough some very rough parts of my life and he is always understanding of it. he is up beat and very cool about games. also if you had questions he would always help even if he himself didn't know the answer he could point you to the right person. Joe is who i want to be and i whole heartily agree Joe deserves this award

KSI Joe 7 deserves this award because he give both his squad and DM his 110% day in and day out. His willingness to go above and beyond what is asked of him and help mentor and give advice to other members for both IRL and community wise show his deservingness of this award

Over the last year I have known Joe as a captain a General and a co-fo and through it all he hasn't changed. When I first met Joe he was the guy that would always invite people to party's none stop that's the type of person he is. Joe has been called a father to a lot of people in DM not because he's recruited one hack of a lot of people but because he takes the time to listen to the people in his squad. Joe puts on several hats that of a friend, mentor, father, psychologist, guidance counselor and many more. Joe spends more time with his people than anyone else. Even though he has gone through so much IRL drama he never stops caring about his fellow KSI members and he more than deserves this award.

KSI Joe 7 is the reason that I decided I that I would like to be an officer. From my first day as a recruit, Joe has been the one to babysit me when I need, put it with my weird humor and encourage me to just do what I can. When I realized just how busy he is, I tried to help when I could, and saw that he does even more. For his squad, KSI Joe 7 just won't stop going above and beyond. And everyone can tell you, he's just a good person....

I’ve know Joe since I joined KSI little over a year ago he has been a amazing Cpt, Gen, and Co-Fo and the reason I decided to even become a officer. Joe since I met him has been the most level headed person I know he can talk down a situation and can control large party’s while still being calm, He can recruit like no other person I know with his winning personality and awesome attitude torwards people and situations. Joe  also cares more about the people in his squad and really makes this place feel like home. Joe by far deservers this reward for his outstanding service over here in DM and Cruelty.  

KSI Joe has always been kind, friendly, and encouraging since I've started in KSI. Even though that time has been short, it is still easily seen how much he wants to help others. From the newest to the most seasoned players you can rest assured that Joe will be in the party gaming with everyone. At the end of the day like others have already said Joe is a good person and deserving of this award.

KSI Joe 7 deserves this reward simply because he runs a killer squad. He’s a killer recruiter as evidenced by his squad splitting twice recently. That alone is worthy of recognition.

They're already voting on this and I haven't even gotten to come in and say my piece on how amazing of a member Joe is. I am not going to read through all of the numerous nominatons for Joe, so if my nomination is repetitive, I apologize.  Joe is one of the most active, motivational, knowledgeable people I have ever come across in my (short compared to him) time within KSI. He is the prime example of what a stellar officer is, and should be. He raises others up, and does all he can to help people in his squad and in DM. He is never one to sit back and watch, he is right in the thick of things. It doesn't matter if it's recruiting,  hosting lobbies,  or being active on the forums.  His voice is one that matters, because his peers see his hard work and dedication.  Joe has become a split master, and should have that award along side his recruiting award. All in all, if anyone were to ever ask me (regardless of someone's rank) who I respect within KSI, Joe would be near the top of the list. It's about time he's recognized for it too. Congrats Joe! Thank goodness for Overwatch Weekend Warfares! 

i’m not sure what to say about KSI Joe 7 that hasn’t already been said. he took a chance recruiting me even after i told him of my checkered past with communities. he was always there when i hold questions before i became an officer. once i became an officer he showed me what i need to do to be successful and is giving me room to grow. he makes himself available to all members of the squad. no matter their rank. from recruit up to captain he takes the time to talk to everyone and make sure everyone is engaged and feels welcome. i’ve only had experience with KSI Joe 7 for a couple months but i know that he’s not just me Gen, he’s also my friend. and i feel he has done a great deal to help better the community. KSI Joe 7 for president 2020!

KSI Joe 7 (@KSI Joe 7) was who recruited me into KSI Cruelty DM. Whenever i am online he invites me into a party. Of course it was around 4-8 people but he'd always say "Hey Chris!" And make time to introduce me to any new members. Quickly I made friends with many different people because of KSI Joe 7 being there for me and keeping me involved and even he became one of my first friends in Cruelty. I thank him for everything he's done for me. He is truly an outstanding member of Demonic Mayhem. ❤