Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Prank Game Release

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:00 AM

27 posts in this topic

Has there ever been a game you've wanted to be released, but never was?

Have you ever thought about really funny game ideas?

Do you have a dream game you would want to see created?

Pick a game, any game - on console, tabletop, or, handheld - and come up with a release statement, i.e. what you would say to the public when this game would be released. 

Anyone and everyone is welcomed to participate.

Write as much or as little as you would like.

Winners of this competition are to be determined by quality.

Good luck and happy typing! 

::D

Awards

Traveling back to a simpler time in gaming history, 2004 to be exact on a console know as the Original Xbox there lived a really unique and special game called Phantom Dust.   

The media surrounding Phantom Dust was very limited because it was a Japanese game first, then came to the United States. Other popular games during this Era are Halo 2 and Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow, there was no party system on the console and the only way you could "Just sit and chat" was on the dashboard with no ability to chat while not in an actual match. You could,  although,  listen to music. 

In Phantom Dust you are playing  as if you are a character in a card game, except you are an actual person. Skills take form in capsules that you pop in order to unleash the powers within. You arrange these skills in what is known as an arsenal. There are a variety of different skills that are available, some skills effect the environment which is destructible so if you place the environmental effect then break the ground beneath you, adding the ability to disable other players arsenals and ruin or severely handicap their game. The game also has a really interesting and fun story that is still unique to this day. 

Fast forward to 2016, a very different Era of gaming is in effect. E3 is a very well documented game release conference. Phil Spencer of Microsoft released the information that Phantom Dust would be released and remade for the  Xbox One. As a really big fan and cult follower I was so excited to see the possibility of having access to my old favorite game with updated mechanics and being brought up to date with the games I love, alongside Halo:5. Sad news followed a year later. The funding for this project was lost and all fans were disappointed to hear the game was not going to be remade. Although, it would still be released with very, very minor changes from the original. Also, on a happier note the game is free to all Xbox players. You can download it on the Xbox store right now. 

I was very excited to play it, and the nostalgia was there. The only letdown is the fact that it is clearly just a better looking Xbox:Original game now. Also nobody plays the game anymore because it is not as fancy as the games of 2018. Overall a letdown for respective fans and kind of a joke as to what was previously promised. 

Awards

From the makers that brought you Pokemon and Players unknown Battleground comes a new game that will rock 2018 on console. 

Pokemon Stadium Battleground !!!!!

What would happen if the events that transpired in Pokemon were teleported to the deadly world of PUBG, a place where violence reign supreme ? 100 trainers were chosen to traverse the open world of PUBG in search of catching them all! With nothing but a parachute and 5 pokeballs; trainers must find, fight and capture over 600+ pokemon and compete against their fellow trainers on the road to the face the Final Four bosses located in Pochinki. Friendship, Excitement, Death are some of the things you can expect to find with over 100 hours of gameplay !  Question is Do you have what it takes to be the greatest?

Awards

Imagine a world that's slowly being taken over. Everyday someone new is turned against us. It's not our fault we where born with these powers. They're being turned against us because the government is scared of what we mighy do. So theyre using media scare tactics ti try and get the public and the world to turn against us. Its working certain companies have nowbeen funded to create something that could stop us. Little did they know the hell it would create.

they created a monster that could hunt us down. It was the perfect hunting machine. At first it started out slow an methodical. Then it became more irradoc and crazy starting killing us and somehow absorbing our powers. Then it turned against everyone. Tore thro Washington D.C. where it was being kept then it started a nationwide panic as it killed without mercy. 

Some of us joined forces with it to take over. others of us stood up and fought against them. This is the begining of an new era. which side will you pick? to save humanity and love among them? Or rule over humanity as a god? The choice is yours.

This game play will be released for all consoles in October of 2018. You can play as either a hero who fights against a group of people trying to take over. This group has a machine that's gone rouge and kills other people with powers and absorbs them or you can  play as w member of the Saviors; The group who is trying to make peace with the government and fight for humanities sake. Either side you pick you are able to create your own character and name. It will feature and online multiplayer and possible co-op online mode where you can face off against other people who are on the same side as you or against you. 

From the creators of Infamous and Infamous 2 comes Darkest Days. This game is rated M for mature

A game that I wish had been finished and that blizzard didn't tease us with. Starcraft Ghost. A story where you play as a ghost, a type of unit used in starcraft broodwar. And as you play as this character, she has but 1 gun that would switch between a sniper, an automatic rifle or a silenced pistol. The game mechanics were similar to playing the splinter cell series where you relied on stealth and wits

Awards

I didn’t have a game that wasn’t released that I wanted to play just always liked a game and stuff like that I never liked a game by watching game play of it till I could play it.

Awards

If I could release a game it would be a Mortal Kombat vs Marvel universe game that included a total of 30 characters 15 MK fighters and 15 Marvel heros/villains where they werr to fight to the death in a style similar to MKX with the storyline with the final boss being a corrupted Thanos wanting to destroy all the realms including the MK realms where battles can take place in places like new York or the nether realm.

Smite Meets Fortnite/PubG

Smite The Battle Ground of the Gods quite literally, One Life, 100 Gods I know Paladins has done something rather similar so I know its rather do-able MMOBA Meets Battle Royal. You can loot out items for your god possible getting relics and potions from loot drops the possibilities are quite endless !  

Awards

If I were to release a video game, it would be the Disney princesses all work together to fight crime. Like if there was a lady getting her purse snatched in NYC, snow white would like summon her dwarves to chase the guy down and save the day. Elsa would like freeze people to death, Cinderella would attack people with shoes,  Moana would make tidal waves and  destroy stuff, Pocahontas would use Grandmother Willow to use nature against the criminals, etc... I think it'd be great. 

Awards

I love playing PUBG as most of us do. I have an ideal game that would bring two game that i like to play together. I would love to see a game like PUBG but with Zombies. I know this sounds funny but i think that this would be a great game, not only do you have to fight other players but you have to fight the zombies as well. I would say that everyone that dies would become a zombie. 

Awards

The Darkness 3

Back on the XBOX 360, there was a game called The Darkness. The game was based off a comic book, in which the main character is named Jackie Estacado. Jackie is a Mafia hitman, who on his 21st birthday ended up getting the power of the Darkness. With this new found power he can now access the another dimension and control demons as well as other creatures from hell. The first two games were breath taking, they followed the comic's pretty well without spoiling the main story line in this universe. (Each universe there is a different bearer of darkness and only one person can hold the power at a time) At the end of the second game they ended it with the "death" of the love of Jackie's life, Jenny Romano. You have the choice to hold onto Jenny and never let her go, if you let Jenny go she ends up turning into a "angel" with her own powers. Jenny admits she is no match to Jackie and his new found strength and leaves him in hell. This would be a some what decent ending for the game series if you were not aware of the comic's or the story line of Jackie and his family. They had rumors of a third game that would continue on the story line of Jackie and his family. The way I would like to see this game play out is that, Jackie ends up roaming around hell gathering what is left of his army to escape. Jackie ends up making it back to earth where he finds that "Jenny" cleared up the demons and plays the childhood friends and lovers card to gain access to Jenny's soul where he can once again control her and can restart his life with her. Jenny and Jackie end up getting married and have their daughter Hope who is half demon half angel. Once Hope reaches the age of six she gains control over the under world and will have her demon army to do with as she please. Due to the fact that naturally the angels and demons are supposed to be at war Hope (Demon God) and her mother (Angel God) will end up having to defeat each other. Which wouldn't happen until Hope's powers are detected, Hopes powers are not detected until it's too late and she has complete control over the demon army and kills her mother. A plot twist happens where Hope finds out she has an older brother which will not be announced until The Darkness 4.

Awards

Diablo Adventures: Primals Return

So, originaly Diablo III(3) is an action role-playing video game, This will also be a RPG but would be more like Skyrim or Dragon Age! Where instead of looking from above like all the normal Diablos, This could be the regular 3rd person or 1st person Perspective. You'd Scour the lands looking for loot and killing Demons, it would be open to 8 people to feature Raid Bosses! Like Diablo!, It would be similar fights like in Destinys Crotas End raid. You'd kill the Raid Boss which is on a Skill level- 10, while the normal bosses are skill rank- (3-5) depending on your own level. The Raid bosses would Drop Atleast one Black Tier Gear, which you can only have two of on a character at a time, but they have special perks and abilities! Very Powerful to have! This Game would change the Featured Raid Boss, every week, where youd need to grab specific Ingredients to summon that Specific Boss. The Raids Bosses will feature Angels like Imperious, or Demons like Diablo. You can also custimize your own characters appearance to fully dive into the immersive content which has never been used in the Diablo Universe! I'd Love to see updates continuing fixing bugs or adding characters, i want there to still be specific classes, where you pick a class and are limited only to what is allowed, i dont want a Classless system like skyrim where you can change whenever or heal and shoot a bow and arrow. I also want them to keep the difficultly settings, (Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert, then Torment 1-13) and the Greater Rift System should be worked on and is alot of fun to have in a game. Seasonal is included aswell! The Storyline will continue from after Diablo III, around 20 Years Later,  Tyrael has sadly passed, but His chief has his sword and has inherited his angelic powers aswell. You Get to Pick a faction, the Demons or the Angels! And Follow their specific Campaign where sometimes they have the same mission, and work against or with eachother! This would be the IDEAL Game for me and i want to say alot of people in KSI that still play Diablo! They would Advertise the Game by Having a Live Action Video, of 6 people running to the Raid Boss, slaying demons on their left and right, then they come face to face to The main Boss of the campaign, A Lord of the Void, which is a place where the fallen go to, a man has slowly been absorbing all the souls of all the demons and people we've killing, also Absorbing the Fallen Primals that we've killed, also Tyrael and Malthael. All into One Being, Seeking Destruction and making his own Kingdom. Each Time we fight one of his Minions, whom he's given one of the souls to and their powers, they get released and starts to work with us to fight the Void.

Awards

Have you ever seen the fifth dimension? Have you ever jumped through realms of never ending mirrors? Well on 4/20/2019 it’ll all come true.

welcome “Never Ending”

A exclusive to Microsoft Xbox, and PC. “Never Ending” will take place in a unknown “fifth dimension” as you play the story of space veteran “Chris Randolph”. Whiling  play through numerous missions, and levels you will be challenged by not only difficult obstacles but by vicious memories by your past space voyages. As you progress you will unlock new equipment and perks, as well as secret gear from many hidden Easter eggs. 

Get your copy on 4/20/2019

Awards

Close your eyes and think... Have you ever wondered; "Why am I here?" Or maybe "What is my purpose?". I know I have... For years I have wondered, "why?" and I lost hope. I didn't know what to do anymore. At age 10, when my parents were murdered in front of my eyes. I still remember the look on his face as he murdered them. He felt pure joy as he slaughtered them. I hid in a place where I could see but where he couldn't find me.  He just kept stabbing and slicing...  I started crying.. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't take it anymore... I ran out to face him. Something in me, snapped. At 10 years old I unlocked the power of Gekido.
Gekido means rage, it's like an adrenaline rush... But with permanent affects. Only people of stature have been able to control the Gekido through a lot of training. Before I realized it I was covered in his blood. I wasn't sure what happened. I was frustrated... I cried until I fell asleep. When I came to, I was in a hospital bed. Master Chōwa found me and trained me in the ways of Gekido. Well, that was 15 years ago. For 5 years I trained with Master Chōwa but he too soon left me. After he passed away, I was once again alone but not broken like I once was. I decided that it was time I set out to help others, like my Master did for me. It's now 1516 in this crazy world of Tijitu. 
Tijitu, the space of perfection. The balance between Yin and Yang.  Monster's are the rulers of this world, and we humans...  Are about to become extinct.  This happened about 5 years ago, outta no where monsters started to emerge from the ground and wreak havoc everywhere they go. I must now fight with everything I have to survive, but with the power of Gekido... It's my turn to help.  I will survive and so will you.

Coming to you from the makers of MMA: Fight for Survival

My game would probably be made based on current events to simulate what things would be like worldwide. Absolutely no micro-transactions, and would be quite difficult to obtain any sort of currency.

It'd be in the boundaries of war and political situation's that aren't too lenient towards any party or government but purely for the question of "what would happen if this, and this we combined or authoritatively enforced?". As always I would include jokes, and easter eggs to poke fun among our great community of gamers that we have today (I'm so proud!).

Since this is based upon current events; I'd have weekly developments if possible due to how unpredictable things are in today's world. You can assume what could happen based upon your choices that could be crazy such as: "Gamer who eats earwax becomes music producer" or "KSI gains government control".

I honestly hope this could happen if I don't end up developing it.

Awards

My game idea is for a simulator that is based around going shopping on Black Friday. 

You start out waiting outside a generic store something like Walmart or like a generic shopping mall except the earlier you choose to show up is how the game chooses to scale the difficulty. 

There would be achievements for completing it on the highest difficulty or for making it out unscathed from the masses. 

But the kicker to the game is it only has one day that you can buy it and at a steal of a price it will be released on Black Friday itself.

Awards

My game idea would probably be to remake Resident evil 7 and basically put it in the same kinda goofy design as when you play the Jacks birthday mini game but make the whole game like that just because Resident evil is such a serious game that the goofy implantation would probably go over well because it would be so out there that people would have to buy it and try it!

Awards

KSI Training Simulator

Today is the day everyone has been waiting for and finally with your support we can make this dream come true. Free on the xbox store for a limited time only with xbox gold. I present to you KSI Training Simulator. Have you ever had a question a 4:00am in the morning and a officer or 7 was not around to help. Well have no fear now  With KTS all those worries will be a thing of the past. KTS works together with KSI Forums and Cortana. All you have to do is make sure you have your mic turned on and start asking your questions to your hearts content. But it doesn't stop there. With this games Free dlc, depending on what squad you are will be suited for you. From the games start menu things will be displayed like your rank structure to if you really shouldn't be talking to that person. I hope you enjoy this game as it took many years to develop through trail and error. If you are a fan of learning new things about the community then this game is for you. Please give a rating of 5 stars under the rating of this game or you better be appearing as a guest. Thank You for your interest in this game.

Awards

Juggling Zombie  Barrell Roll

Its your time to Juggle Porcupines while rolling barrells filled with zombies and theres bears chasing you

How long will you last?

released date is  05/11/2019

Edited by KSI Jhwestm

Awards

I would personally love to see a well developed video game about the American Civil War. Being a history buff, I really enjoy seeing video games that depict certain time periods/wars throughout history and the story that goes with them. Up to this point, we have seen numerous video games about World War I, World War II, Vietnam, Cold War, etc., but we have yet to see a really good game about the Civil War. When I envision a game like this, I imaging it being more of a Assassins Creed like story rather than just fighting the "bad guys". What I mean by this is that the game focuses more on the story behind and the history of the Civil War instead of just the fighting/violence itself. I seem to enjoy video games that teach a lesson (particularly a history lesson) while also being fun at the same time. 

Awards

Hello my name is Hysteria an I’m presenting the newest expansion of Destiny 2 an the title is Destiny 2: Savathun Heir To The Throne an the slated release date is 9-6-18. With this expansion we’re bringing back a lot of the Destiny favorites you all enjoyed. With this expansion we’re looking to get back to our roots an bring back the original players. Now as far the price this expansion will cost 29.99 an if you preorder this expansion you will get access to one of three exotic swords. Now this all would be amazing if this was actually true so to the customer I apologize.

Awards