KSI BadKitty 7 OS Lvl 1

KSI Blood 7

Gt: KSI BadKitty 7

Forums account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Award: OS Lvl 1

Reasons/Evidence:

With the announcement of DM becoming a Flagship I feel this is waaaaaaay over due! KSI BadKitty 7... What else can I say Head of T&E Forums Mod, Div Lead. She has done it all. There isnt a single member doubt in my mind she doesnt work her butt off! I see her online before I head bed and when I log in the morning to check the Recruit Club.  She is always online or on the Forums doing everything in her power to better everything she does for KSI. When i first met Kitty she was Co-Div and DM was near the bottom of number barely scrapping the 200 mark. Look at us now 3rd largest? Flagship? She does so much for DM its about time she is recognized for the award. I Know @KSI Gambit 7, @KSI Paratroop 7, @KSI Joe 7, @Dragons, @KSI Gruntier 7, @KSI Igan o7 and many others can vouche for this award! wouldnt you agree @KSI RiiOT 7

Edited by KSI Blood 7

Kitty is an outstanding individual in KSI. There is no one else out there like her. She literally does her all for not just DM, but for all of KSI. She is involved, or has been involved in almost every department throughout KSI. She strives to make this Community a better place for us all. She has the utmost respect from all of her peers, people in DM and throughout all of KSI. She is a dominant force to be reckoned with. She cares about each and every member equally, giving her all to this great Community, each and every day, along with all of the people in it. Sometimes you just have to wonder where she gets the time to do all of this. It's astonishing. She's done so much good for DM since I've known her way back when she was a Captain. Watching her climb and blossom, she has just gotten better, and still continues to do so, regardless of what rank she is. I don't think DM would be one of the most successful Divisions out there if not for Kitty. This remarkable woman's work is very appreciated, and that is why she is more than deserving of this award. Thank You for being you, and just always being there. 

KSI Kitty is one of the nicest people i have meet in KSI and she is also one of the best Halo players i have met. while i have never went to kitty with anything major she still has helped me with small things about KSI and always pointed me in the right direction.

Dropping my vote to witness this.

KSI BadKitty 7 has gone above and beyond in EVERYTHING she is asked of, or even NOT asked. She has personally helped me in many situations from irl to squad stuff. These examples include helping me maintain my xbox gold when i really needed it, to telling me straight when i was wrong about an idea. She is not just an amazing leader that goes out of her way to make sure everyone is informed in her weekly info topic, she is an amazing person to be around. Not only does she run our amazing div, she is also running T&E and a Forums mod. Who else can run so many things and still be on top of it all?? I dont say this often, prolly only like once or twice, I would even go so far as to call her my Mentor. 

I’m not listed but I am in dm and I do see kitty everywhere. She is also my mentor right now. She has done everything in her power to help every squad in dm. Even if she has to repeat herself 50 times she does it. I’ve never heard one bad thing about her. She is long overdue for this I feel. 

I would be more than honored to witness this:

Kitty is one of the best parts about being in DM and being a part of KSI. she has helped me in a number of situations where I was completely lost and didn't know what to do. She has helped me grow as a person and helped me understand what being a leader is truly all about. I have known her since she was just a staff sergeant for cruelty and now she is the div-lead of DM and the head of T&E.  Her work ethic is incredible and her determination to help those around her is unlike anything I have ever seen. The work she puts in is displayed in how DM is now the 3rd largest division and made flagship status and honestly without her, this would not be possible. None of us would be here if it wasn't for her and all of us strive to be just as good a leader as her. I respect this woman to fullest and because of her support and encouragement is where I am today. She is involved in almost everything that KSI has to offer and never letsup to get things straightened out and how they are supposed to be. Her potential will only grow more and I cannot wait to see what she accomplishes next.

Of course I'll witness for this:

I have said this many times before and I will start by saying this again. When nominating Cat for any award there are two things that remain constant. First and foremost, there is not an award designed by this community yet that she does not deserve nor is there one that can truly thank her for the time, dedication, and energy that she has invested into this community. Secondly, when nominating Cat, it is 3x easier to compile a list of things she hasn’t done than a list of things she has done and is involved in and if that doesn’t say enough about her character, I don’t really know what does.

When I first met Kitty she was KSI KillrKitty who had just recently changed her gamertag (not without much convincing) and had no aspirations whatsoever of attaining rank or joining departments in KSI. Beyond this, we did not get along very well at all and the word hate was actually used on her side of things very often (lol). Fast forward to now, I think one of the most cherished memories I will have after leaving this community and one of the things that Im most thankful for now, is being able to witness the absolute growth and development of both her KSI career and as a person.

Having worked with Cat for over 1 year now in both the clan ops side (running DM and eventually becoming her Director) and web ops (Fellow PO officers, Forum Moderators, and Head/Co-Head of T&E) I can personally vouch for the fact that there isn’t a single aspect of anything she does that she does not pour her 110% into. I would bet my career in saying that there is not another leader in this community of her rank or below that stay up later, spend more time, or devote more of themselves to their work in this community. I have always said that what I’m most thankful for in KSI is all of the benefits we as members receive on a daily basis however with Shanda, I think it may actually be the opposite. Through her work in departments (AAP, Perfomance Operations, Senior Moderator, Tournaments & Events) and in Clan Ops (taking over DM with 220 members on the G14 2 months ago who now sit at 305 applying for Flagship status) , she has proven time and time again that she IS a benefit to the community in itself and myself, those who witness for her here, and a plethora of other members from ranks Private all the way to the board, are extremely grateful for what she has done and the lives and careers she’s changed in the process.

I’m sure many people other than myself can say the same in saying that this award is just a small way of saying thank you to Kitty for all she has done. I view her as a partner, a best friend, a pirate queen and although she may be of lower rank, most certainly a mentor and outstanding leader. She truly deserves the award of outstanding service level 1 plus about 19 more levels. 

Mickey Mousin it bud. XD.
-    Gambit

What can I say about kitty that hasn't already been said. I could write about how shes head of T&E or a very active moderator in the join/rejoin section or a part of HR but instead i will focus on the DM side of things. She is one of the hardest working people that I have ever known. From the day I met her when she was a captain to today as Div leader she never lets up. Kitty is always striving to find ways to improve not only herself but DM as a whole. Even though not every idea of hers works she's not afraid to keep trying new things constantly. She is always available day or night to answer any and all questions. As I've watched her rise through the ranks over the last year I've seen her constantly help out her fellow KSI members by sponsoring gamer tag changes on to many people to count and she has been their leading the charge by leading by example she doesn't ask anything from anyone that she wouldn't do herself. Kitty's leadership is a big reason why DM is doing so well lately and DM is finally back up at flagship status next stop armada. In my opinion kitty more than deserves this award because she truly is an outstanding member of KSI.

I can tell you ever since I first joined KSI back in 2017  @KSI BadKitty 7 has been very Diligent in every thing she does. She has done a great job with T&E and every time I’m in a lobby with her she makes me feel like I’m at home. She has shared her knowledge with me about her Dept without Hesitation.  I appreciate her Diligence as a join Mod and all of the time and effort it takes a mute sure members are the right fit for KSI. With DM approaching Flagship I know she she deserves this award. What a Great Leader.