Outstanding Service Lvl 1 KSI Gruntier 7

KSI Blood 7

Gt: KSI Gruntier 7

Acc: @KSI Gruntier 7

Award: OS 1

Reasons/Evidence

Gruntier 7. Outstanding service, he has more than qualified for this.  I have known Eli since my day 1 of KSI.  His out standing service starts then.  Gruntier was my General for maybe a week tops.  He was an awesome Gen in cruelty with a minimal staff.  He took Cruelty on right after a split a ran with it make it successful.  So successful he wasn’t a General very long. Met the basic time requirement to become a 7 and poof he was a 7.  As a Co-Fo he saved my behind lots, sticking his neck out for me in anyway possible.  I had a crappy time in KSI experience, it has been crap, nothing but work. Gruntier showed me da way, I was having fun again.  He changed my attitude in KSI but also in my Work life.  Everything in KSI and even as a Friend Grunt puts all his efforts in to help in anyway possible.  He has done all nighters with his friends in times of need.  KSI Joe 7 can attest for this.  November was a hard time for DM.  Gruntier the newly promoted Founder now had many tough decisions to make.  Through all those tough decisions he had to make helped saved his former squad but helped develop another squad.  He pushed and pushed for Cruelty to split again, motivating everyone taking on the job that no one would do.  December 17th Hellborn was here.  He stuck beside Hellborn with the split and even on Christmas day he was with me telling me how to be a Gen.  Every opportunity that requires help Gruntier is there. You don’t know it but he is a super computer.  He runs all outcomes in his mind before the problem actually is at his door step.  He will have the solution before you got to him with an issue.  He has kept a lot of people from running there problems and instead helping them face it head on bringing us back to reality.  January awe man what a time, Gruntier had more and more to deal with.  He had a very mouthy disrespectful Gen to deal with and mold.  With out hesitation he took on the task and made this person very calm cool and collected. well he did try hard but it can be hard to change a person. During this month, Gruntier not only had that to deal with but he pushed and pushed people that couldn’t see there potential to finally see and help earn a squad splitter award in 32 days!  February he earned the Title Co-Div. He has moved so fast up the chain so fast sometimes it makes you spin.  Not much more I can say.  The fact is Gruntier lives and breath excellence. 2nd winner of member spotlight, if you read his interview he was humble.  Not a lot of people are like that.  Gruntier you are outstanding to me and your Div! You’re a true friend and like a big brother to me, my man!

My Man.

Best Recruit

Blood!

KSI Gruntier 7 is one if the most respectable people I have ever met. He works so hard to ensure that everyone has everything they need. He is all over the division all the time. Gruntier is what all should strive to be. He is the embodiment of KSI, goes above and shatters all expectations for all. Any positive that comes his way, is never any challenge. If anyone deserved this award it is Gruntier. 

Edited by KSIxROMEO

Eli and I have been working with each other for almost a year now. I've known this great man when he was first recruited, and had the honor/privilege to train him. I say that because, Eli is like no other leader I've ever come across in KSI. He's a rare individual that keeps me going till this very day. He is one of the reasons I earned my 7 in the past. People may have said I trained him, but he came in with natural born talent, with skills that remain unmatched to this very day. Back when we both were in Cruelty DM together, it didn't take very long at all to realize that Eli was a man of what KSI truly comrpises of, that being, Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. He has all three of these traits, and much, much more. Our leadership styles always compliment each other, especially when it comes to caring about all of the people in the squads. Eli never once compromised himself, nor his beliefs, as he quickly rose the ranks, deservingly so. He does so much for clan ops, day in and day out. He earned everything he achieved through hard work and dedication. He knows rank is just a responsibility too, and at the end of the day, he is just here to make a difference in everyone's lives, personally and KSI related. Through his teachings and hanging out with him, we learned from each other, hence, both claiming each other as perspective mentors. Eli is a prominent member that all of DM and KSI is lucky to have. This man literally cares about KSI so much, and it shows each and every day. He pours his heart and soul into everything he does, which everyone around him could obviously see. He has more than come into his own, leadership style, which was amazing and great to watch. He recruited, trained, promoted, mentored, too many people to keep track of. He is the foundation of DM and keeps the family oriented ways up. Through his unique sense of humor, his hilarious one liners, some jokes, some words of wisdom, this individual continues to grow better and better, each and every day. He's always willing to help, listen, learn, teach and just better people within the Community. I can't say how proud and lucky I am to have met this person. Thanks Eli for all you do. Eli is building a legacy that will never be forgotten, and very few, if any, could ever follow in his footsteps.  Eli is more than qualified for this award.

As a person i’ve had a few interactions with him. he’s always been kind and patient even when i’ve stepped over the line. he’s a genuinely nice person who i look forward to having many more months interacting and playing with.  From what I do see, He is highly respected in Demonic Mayhem he has the respect of every officer and new member coming in.  He makes DM feel like an xbox home/family. I look forward to see what he can do in the future.

Once again, another outstanding member that I couldn't possibly say enough about. This man has been right there with me through thick and thin. Eli is always around to help anyone who needs it, no matter their rank. He handles all issues, no matter how minor they may seem. Every single person respects him for all the work that he does. He's not afraid to consistently take on more work, and he never comes across as stressed out. Gruntier takes any amount of time necessary to help train an individual. He really brings forth all the aspects of what KSI has to offer. He has helped split several squads.. and played a key part in DM making Flagship. He joins every game lobby and workshop he possibly can. Everyone has fun when they are around Gruntier, and that's one of the most important aspects to his leadership. People learn while having a good time. DM is lucky to have a Co-Div like Eli, and it wouldn't be where it is today without him.

Sometimes I feel the Gruntier goes a little unnoticed in this community, that isn't because he doesn't do much or isn't online a lot, but because he is a very humble and modest leader. Gruntier is a very important part of DM, as kitty's 2nd in command he sometimes has to do more than an average Co-Div with how many different facets of KSI Kitty is involved in, coupled with the fact that she's raising a son sometimes means that she isn't available, and Gruntier fills that role when she is gone. Gruntier is a fantastic leader, and i cant wait to see where he goes and what he accomplishes moving forward. He's a fantastic leader and I'm excited for DM's future with leaders like Gruntier coming up through the ranks.

Though I have not been here as long as everyone else. in the short time i have. i have meet great people and one of the best has to be grunter. he is always there for you. hell when cruelty split he even helped out Venom with our game nights so that way we had everyday filled. He has to be one of the most respectful people i know and for the after mention reasons I believe he deserves this award