KSI xKamikaze Multi award.

KSI xKing 7DS

Name: KSI xKamikaze

Link to account: @KSI xKamikaze

Award/achievement: Member Assistance

Reasons/evidence: Kam is always around and available to answer any and all questions asked of him. When i was his Gen & even now i see him answer all kinds of questions the members of DW ask. 

Name: KSI xKamikaze

Link to account: @KSI xKamikaze

Award/achievement: Mentor 

Reasons/evidence: Since returning to KSI kam is always working with members & officers mentoring them to be better officers within the squad. He's takin pretty much any current officer & all potential officers under his wing. That's why he deseves this award. 

Kamikaze has helped me see why KSI is fun in many ways. He also helped me be who I am today. I wouldn’t be a 3LT or an officer without his help. He helped answer questions I had about our division, squads and games. Kam has also bought me rocket league to play with him.Kam has also mentored me to who I am today.

Edited by KSI CKiller004

Reason Kam is always there if I need him he help me if he can he helped me get to where I am now he mentored me help me get better and now I thank him for what I have achieve 

Edited by KSI IrishSaintz

• Chief Operating Officer

I can witness for both of these as far as member assistance look no further Kamikaze goes above an beyond when it comes to that. I’ve seen him just sit there for sometimes hours at a time an just answer any question anybody has about KSI.

as far as the mentor goes kam has mentored the majority of the samurai officer staff an including myself in that as well an he has helped shape us into the members we are today. So I claim Kamikaze as my mentor.

Kamikaze is always helping all members and greatly focuses on Member retention. He is a friend to everyone and always welcoming people with open arms. He was a great influence on my return into KSI, even as a person he did not know at all. 

Kamikaze has been a great reminder what a mentor looks like in KSI. He teaches without expectations. He shows people the right way to do things and also takes time to listen to their input. He is truly a leader and not a boss. He is always assisting people with a willingness and thirst for learning and knowledge. 

Member Assistance: Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses)   2/3

Mentor : 5+ People Claimed these Members as their Mentors.   3/5 

When witnessing please be specific on which award you are witnessing for and if you are witnessing for both keep the statements seperated. 

KSI LeedleLee16 here, Witnessing for both!

Member assistance:

if anyone in Samurai or even outside of Samurai has a questions, Kamikaze is the go- to guy. He’s always willing to go the extra mile to help. I can’t count on my fingers how many times I’ve been in a party with him and someone joins just to ask a question and Kam is willing to answer, and if he doesn’t know he will find the answer for them!

Mentor:

Kamikaze was the one who recruited me into KSI on 1-11-18. The date today is 3-3-18 and I am now 1LT of Samurai. There’s is absolutely no way I would know half of the things I know if it wasn’t for Kam. I’m just a short amount of time he has gave me the tools and guidance to help me rank up and get to where I need to be. 

Member assistance: I can witness to that, Kamikaze has answered many of his own squads questions, and even some of mine. He isn't afraid to make sure people get the answers they're looking for, he has earned this award.

I nominate kamikaze for both Awards.

I was a witness to a good marketing rep as he helped others.on the multi award

I claimed as my mentor. He has help me on many occasions. Including how to get into the Clans setup Discord and the forums.

Edited by JMRxSHark1978
More detail

Awards

KSI xKamikaze is my mentor! He is one guy I can always count on to be there for me no matter the situation. He continues to bring Samurai up and continues to be there for anyone. He has always been there I fell he has never let his higher ranking officers down. 

Edited by KSI Lonefry

Awards