Member Assistance For KSI Jessii 77

xKami

Name: KSI Jessii 77

Link to Account: @KSI Jessii 77

Award: Member Assistance

Reasons: KSI Jessii 77 deserves this award. For all she does in the Marketing Dept from answering questions for the team members and for sharing her knowledge about KSI to Everybody.

Requires 3 witnesses who can attest that the member has helped them with general question and knowledge.Please keep witnesses coming forward.Thanks.

As a member of the Marketing Team, I can witness to this award. Jessi is always very quick to answer any question asked and if she does not have the answer, she will make sure she gets the correct answer and pass it along as quickly as she can.

I will drop my vote to witness

Jessii has been a wonderful source of information for EO since coming up in the Marketing Department. She has explained on multiple occassions and in length responses to questions pertaining to Divisional Cups, how to earn points for our division as well as where they can find each individual contest such as the So You Think You Can Write monthly post , etc . 

I can be a witness, Jessi is always answering questions about events, like the Divisional Cup, or the basic News & Productions Events on the forums. She's a great source of knowledge and feedback, she's very interactive within the Marketing Department, and answers the teams questions when we ask them. I believe she deserves this award