KSI KaosReeper

That Guyy

Name: KSI KaosReeper 

Link to account: @Kaos Reeper

Award/achievement: Member Assistance

Reasons/evidence: Wow just wow, as a newer member to this community the amount of knowledge this man as absorbed and in turn can now teach! Is just incredible. He has become a fountain of this information always willing to go above and beyond to assist anyone below or above his rank. He will be the first one to see an issue and go to seek a resolution to said issue 

I was inactive for a time and as soon as I came online kaos was there to update me on everything I missed in a six month period. Then he helped me start my path to becoming an officer again. His attitude and method of approach is something I definitely can get behind.

Awards

I came into KSI seven months ago having no idea what to expect from joining a gaming community. Defiant has had many ups and downs in the time I've been here even moments where it felt like nothing was happening. From the moment I said I wanted to move up, he's been there every step of the way to support me and help me achieve not only my personal goals in KSI but overall to help everyone have a good experience in the process. He has contributed to a growth in the squad that wasn't just numbers but participation. There are no amount of words to describe how much KSI Kaos Reeper has done for not only Defiant but EO; to say it plainly whenever anyone needs someone he's always willing to be that person, just compassionate and caring of everyone he comes into contact with. 

I am a very new member to KSI. I joined with the hope that I would make some new friends on Xbox. Since I have joined, I have met and gotten to know quite a few members of different rank, of all the people  that I have met so far KSI Kaos Reeper has been one of the most helpful, supportive, accepting people that I have met. He doesn't hesitate to reach out and help any person in Defiant division as well other people in KSI. He has been a great help with matters with in KSI as well as personal matters. I can't say enough about how much of a positive influence Kaos Reeper has been for me.