KSI xKing77 Mentor Award

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

I will be dropping my vote

well I would say 100% that kingx77 is deffo a mentor of mine he help me become more knowledgeable on KSI and was always there to point out what I needed to work on he always would look after all the officers below him whilse DR was around and he would moviate all officers on doing the duties this amazing person I gladly claim him to be my mentor :)  

King was my only mentor from my time in DR. At the time, he taught me the skills and knowledge needed to run a successful squad, without him I would not have performed to the best of my abilities. He was always encouraging me to do more, always pushing me farther, and always guiding me to make the correct decisions. He deserves this award. 

When I came back to KSI in December of last year @xKing 77 has demonstrated what a Mentor really looks like. I’m proud to say “I claim him as my mentor”. Thank you for showing me what the KSI experience is suppose to feel like. Also thanks for not giving up on me when I was hesitant on rejoining. You have really shown me some real Leardership skills.

I’ve seen king around a lot. He is a great role model for me. He is a great leader in this community. Over the last few months he has shown me that even when you are a higher up in KSI there’s always time to have fun and play games with his members. He is a reason why I am eager to move up the ranks. I’m happy to claim KSI xKing 77 as my mentor