KSI Gambit 7 Member Assistance

KSI Blood 7

Gt: KSI Gambit 7

Forums: @KSI Gambit 7

Award: Member assistance

Reasons/evidence: Its Gambit,  Through running lead classes he is assisting members in becoming better officers. When its comes to DM Gens meetings he is first in the party, last to leave making sure all questions that are asked when @KSI BadKitty 7 isnt there are answered with correct information. For that he deserves this award.

I will drop my vote for this:

Gambit has always helped with me any question or concern I've ever had. Every time I go to him with a problem he always has a solution, whenever I present a question ge always has an answer. He is one of the most knowledgeable people I know and he's always willing to help no matter in what way.

Gambit is pretty much the pinnacle of KSI knowledge and always makes himself available when someone needs him. This could be at three in the afternoon, or three in the morning. I have witnessed him drop everything he's doing to go and help a member with whatever it is they may need, and it doesn't matter if this member is in one of the divisions he is over at that point in time, or not. He has helped me personally through several issues and takes the time to discuss a wide range of topics with me whenever I need it, and is very deserving of this award. 

i drop a vote for him. he is always helping and willing to answer questions just because he wants to and help DM Grow even more