Outstanding Service Lvl 1 For KSI Havoc 7

xKami

Gamer Tag; KSI HAVOC 7

Acc: @KSI Havoc 7

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reasons/Evidence:

I was waiting to Nominate KSI HAVOC 7 for this award until I thought he deserved it with my experience with him in my Division. I’ve heard about all of the good things he has done in KSI and now I have my own evidence. This member goes above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis. Today is the day I want to say thank you for all you do to keep thIs divison striving for excellence and always being a very humble leader. 

• Chief Operating Officer

What more can you say about Havoc that hasn't already been said? Ever since he came to DW he has been like a breath of fresh air. Him along with the other 7s in DW has worked tirelessly to get this division thriving an we are doing that. Havoc goes above an beyond to make sure that everyone feels at home in DW. Whether its answering questions or teaching a workshop or just any knowledge he feels like sharing you always learn something new. An if that doesn't qualify as outstanding service then I don't know what does.

My experience with Havoc has spanned throughout a very long period of time. We met in 2013 when he was a General in DM. He became a very important mentor to me at that time. I recently reconnected with him and talking to him again reminded me what I was missing without him, and KSI in my life. I wondered if that leadership had followed him through the years. I quickly saw the respect he had earned from his peers in DW and also learned how influential he still was to me. Always there to answer a question and always teaching something new to everyone around him, even in a fun lobby.  Havoc carries his knowledge and experience throughout KSI and continues to be a mentor and leader for all those within his reach. 

Well iv known Havoc for years and he has always been someone i have respected in the way he works. Back when i first got to know Havoc he was head of T&E and i had re applied to the department and  i watched him turn T&E into a powerhouse department and rebuild the structure of it and immensely increase the productivity and variety of the events i experienced him set up a awesome hierarchy with the department that is still used today. Later on i ended up transferring under him into Demonic Mayhem where at the time he was Co Division Leader, at that time he took me into his division and under his wing and mentored me with a lot of things on being a better leader and member that i still carry with me today. He was always very dedicated to his members around him and helpful and always involved and willing to help and guide everyone. He is the kind of guy you cant help but enjoy the company of and learn something from. Lately i have started to reconnect with him all these years later and from what iv seen that same driven guy is still doing the same awesome things like that in his division now. He is a inspiration to so many members in his division and outside of it and with that work ethic and drive that will only continue to drive and inspire.

Havoc has done many things for this community. His first time around Havoc went through the ranks in DM was Head of T&E for a while and made it all the way up to the Board of Directors. Now he’s been back for a few months and is the founder of DW. He goes above and beyond everyday for DW. He will always get in parties and play games but also he is always someone to look up to. For the past few months he has spread all his knowledge to officers and potential officers throughout DW. Now I can go on and on for hours and hours about why Havoc deserves this award. But I’m sure everyone already knows the outstanding leader he is. He deserves the Outstanding Service award without a question.

I never knew Havoc when he was on the Board of Directors, or even the Head of T&E. I met him a few months ago, he's always striving to be more knowledgeable and to help people do better, I've learned alot from Havoc in the time he's been here in DW, I want to say everybody has learned from him, while a little, or alot, learned nonetheless. He's on the 7 staff, but he's always down to go be "Officer Havoc" and help out, or Mentor a new officer that is coming up or needs help, he helps host weekly workshops inside the Division, and has been working very hard inside of PO, I believe, that Havoc 100% deserves this.

(For Havoc- Thank you man, for everything.)

So when I was first told qbout HAVOC coming to DW I was a little apprehensive, but since he has been here he has truly made his mark! He has assisted me no end with the Divisional Leadership within DW and with his extensive knowledge of KSI, has given me such good advice to help better me as a leasee and a person! He is a huge part of why DW is doing so well ! Thanks for everything dude ! 

So, I knew of havoc when he was on the BOD, but i never had the pleasure of meeting the guy. Fast forward to late 2017/ early 2018 Havoc came back into KSI as a Co-Founder over me in DW, as we all know i hated him lol. I wouldn't join parties with him, was hesitant to let him in my squad meetings, i guess you can say i was alittle "Salty" about the way he came back. After months of working side by side with havoc i relaized that he never mean't any harm & that he was coming to DW to fight the same fight as me. Havoc spends countless nights in parties with me making future plans for the divisons & squads within the divison, even when i was going through a rough patch in my life havoc would constantly message me on discord & pull me into parties every chance he could get. 

On another note, even tho I've been a divison leader in the past, there's many things that havoc has shown me as a co-founder & even have a gen, showing me how to make better decision & to trust my judgement on things. Havoc is a mentor to everyone in DW & he makes it his mission to make sure every member is having the best KSI experience they could. Havoc isn't just my founder, He's pretty much my brother.

That ladies & gentleman, is why Havoc deserves this award.@KSI Havoc 7