KSI Gary 7 Die Hard Award Nomination

Nebula 7

Gamertag: KSI Gary 7

Account: @KSI Gary 7

reasons/evidence: Gary has been around for a while, one of the main points I believe he deserves this award, is back in LW, all the 7s left him behind, and he was stuck by himself to come up the ranks and had the perseverance to stay inside of LW and grow as a leader. He could of left but he grew instead from the experience. He's dealt with a pretty bad hand and has helped grow DW into the division that it is today! Gary has dealt with people attacking him and blaming him for stuff he hasn't done, and helped bring Productions into the department it is today, while losing Co Heads and friends in the process of all of this. Gary is one of the many people that deserves the Die Hard Award.

I will drop my vote to witness.

When i joined productions , Gary was dealing with alot of weird activities from the staff at the time. Between people being afk and not doing whats required of them. He was solo as a co-head and when he made head he followed it up with a promotion of KSI Chicago 7 and myself a little bit later on . From there he had to sit and watch chicago leave as well as some senior productions staff members like Hooters and try to rally the group and move on so the department can grow. I learned after that his entire 7's staff also left and it was just him handling not only a department that comes with alot of responsibility but an entire division relying on him to grow and manage issues even though he is on UK time and everyone tends to run on eastern time. I can only imagine the stress he was under and the thought of just leaving or cracking under pressure feels like something this man never had because he was nothing but a positive person during the whole time. Now he is in a new division with new 7s and finally some relief and help.  Keep up the good work Gary!

I will be a witness to this:

I originally joined KSI in 2016 and Gary was only a LT at the time when I joined. LW went through a lot of things since I have joined and this is one of the reasons I left. KSI. Gary has stuck around through everything and is striving to make DW one of the best Divisions in KSI. I know @KSI Gary 7 deserves this award.

Gary has gone through things in KSI that I would expect most leaders to simply leave over. Never should there be a point when there is only one 7 in a division. Never should there be a point when there is one person in charge of so many. Never should there be a point when a leader is alone. Gary has had to do all these things, but instead of giving up, instead of quitting, instead of blaming his struggles on someone else, he persevered. Many leaders are born from training, time, and the guiding hand of those leaders above them, but Gary was forged in the crucible that is DW. He is a leader of exceptional quality who has gone through many dark times in KSI, and always come through stronger. When I joined DW I saw a division that was struggling to work, struggling to form, struggling to stay alive, and yet this lone wolf Gary kept things alive and going. I can’t wait to see where Gary leads us in the future.

@KSI Gary 7

I am here to witness that KSI Gary 7 deserves the Die Hard award. As mentioned above Gary was one of the only officers left after GCM had its way with LW. This was one of the lowest times for LW and the recovery of it all took a very long time. Before I had the opportunity to work with him, Gary had other leaders sent to the division but they didn't last very long which can be daunting to the resilience one has. After the plans for the DW merge project were discussed I talked to Gary to see what his viewpoint on it all was. Just for this set of events alone I feel he deserves the Die Hard award, in my opinion, because a very small fraction of LW has survived because of Gary's efforts long enough to support a new divisions growth.

I shall witness on behalf of Gary. 

So when i was leading DR i was formerly in LW so i kept in touch with leaders & members of the divison, when GCM was created almost everyone in LW had left & gary was the lonewolf officer within Samurai. Gary, staying to help rebuild & recreate the image of the divison he came into gary was promoted to cofo & not long after founder. Gary was accompanied by a co-div above him & a cofo under him, shortly after they both dipped leaving gary by himself as the only 7 within the divison which was pretty much falling underneath him(nothing against gary as a leader he was brand new to leading a div on his own).... Through all that hell gary has stayed & fought the ultimate fight, he has legit shocked the community by sticking with LW(Now DW) & pushing for greatness instead of leaving & giving up on everything. 

Gary has inspired many under him with the strength he had to stay & fight all by himself. He show'd many that no matter what happens dedication & commitment will bring you along way. I'm proud to say because of gary i was able to return to LW before it was merged & i'm happy to say I got to be apart of the restructuring of this divison.. I know I went off topic but THAT is why Gary deserves this award. 

At one point Gary was the only 7 in LW. He went through tough times. On top of running a division by himself he was head of productions. Instead of leaving which I’m sure a lot of people would he stayed. Many occasions he wanted to leave he always tells me, but because he loved LW he stayed and fought through it. He deserves this award because of his hard work and commitment to LW (DW).