Member assistance KSI Joe 7

KSI Blood 7

GT: KSI Joe 7

Forums @KSI Joe 7

Award: Member assistance

Reasons/Evidence.

This member is a walking KSI Handbook.  When ever you have troubles or need questions answered Joes the man! There are countless times I have gone to Joe seeking knowledge and improving my understanding on a broad term for that he deserves this award.

as my recruiting officer, my gen, and my friend, when i have a question or concern regarding something i think i s KSI related i always go to joe first. and he almost always has the answer no matter the question. except once. but he had it the next day after he woke up. he’s like a walking encyclopedia for knowledge about what it means to be a member of KSI. 

Joe Is everyone's go to guys it seems. No matter the question, no matter the person Joe is there to help. I have even tried to stump him with some questions, but he never fails. There is just so much knowledge Joe has to share with everyone it's amazing. I am thankful to have him around. If not for joe i would not be where i am today.

I can testify that Joe always knows the answer you can even ask him. All kidding aside since day one when I joined just over a year ago Joe has always been there when I had a question and was to lazy to look it up I could just ask Joe and he is and was always willing to awnser my questions as well as anyone else that had anyone had.