Member Assistance for KSI Fluffypuppr

KSI God Zeus

Name: KSI FluffyPuppr

Link to forums account: @KSI FluffyPuppr

Award-/-achievement: Member Assistance 

Reason: Fluffy has always been a very knowledgeable person even when he was just a staff sergeant in cruelty. He has answered a barrage of questions when it comes to his squad, other squads, or things in KSI. He's helped me become a better officer and has given me more knowledge on things. Whenever there's a question or concern, he's always the first one with an answer.

I can attest to @KSI FluffyPuppr and his ability to assist members of his squad far above and beyond (emphasis added) his current rank of General.  On countless occasions, I've approached him with difficult/complex questions and/or scenarios, and if he doesn't know the answer, he will go out of his way to find said answer.    

"Kyle" as I know him, always displays candor when called upon for assistance.  I know I can depend on Kyle for an honest answer no matter the question posed. 

Kyle is a true stand-out among Demonic Mayhem's leadership because he genuinely cares about assisting those around him whether it's assisting a new member with a minor question/concern, or a veteran member who needs a confidence boost.  In the time I've known him, Kyle has personally assisted me more times than i can count.  

Thank you, Kyle.  This award is long overdue! 

Fluffy has done alot for his squad. When ever my discord blows up its usually members asking questions and Fluffy is usually first one respond making sure the right info is passed down and for doing it countless time he deserves this award

Kyle is always there for the members of our squad regardless of what he has going on. Whenever I have a question, officer/squad related or not, he answers right away or finds the answer for me. He is an amazing gen and I'm so proud of where he's taken, and where he will take us, as a squad. You definitely deserve this award!