Sign in to follow this  
I am FuzzyMeep™

Spirit Week

10 posts in this topic

I will update when we have projected plans for spirit week with dates and games, however i am curious on any games or events that you guys would like to see that is not normally used at SW

We will def have Halo 7s and team, Cod 7s and team, Karaoke

Most likely have RL, R6S, Blops 2, poker

May have GTA, Minecraft

any suggestions that are not listed above?

Awards

I would love to see a Overwatch event day or something or even a Forza Horizon 3 event I would love that!

Awards

On 4/14/2018 at 6:38 AM, KSI GreendayFox said:

I would love to see a Overwatch event day or something or even a Forza Horizon 3 event I would love that!

i can def see overwatch being put into the week!

forza, not sure...we have done it prior and it did work out but there were a few issues that i cant remember on the spot

Awards

Some have told me they'd wish to see Destiny 1, Overwatch, or Paladins. 

We have a few people who always wonder why Gears of War hasn't been done for any Weekend Warfares or other events.

Awards

Smite :afro:

But maybe also shake things up a but we always have our typical events "Games, forums challenge, and karaoke" maybe something for officers or the ranks? Recruiting challenge? Growth of Education? Officer Battles I dunno something new a little outside of the box ? Maybe a department off just spit balling here

Awards

On 4/17/2018 at 2:34 PM, KSI MeShell 7 said:

Some have told me they'd wish to see Destiny 1, Overwatch, or Paladins. 

We have a few people who always wonder why Gears of War hasn't been done for any Weekend Warfares or other events.

okay Destiny is doable, same with overwatch....not to sure on what paladins is tbh

and gears never got a good response, but could be worth an attempt! worst that could happen is it is a low turn out @KSI BadKitty 7

19 hours ago, That Guyy You Hate said:

Smite :afro:

But maybe also shake things up a but we always have our typical events "Games, forums challenge, and karaoke" maybe something for officers or the ranks? Recruiting challenge? Growth of Education? Officer Battles I dunno something new a little outside of the box ? Maybe a department off just spit balling here

Well i feel like a lot of that is covered with divisional cup, def would not do a recruiting challenge just because it sometimes causes an influx of qanity over quality, but i am interested in what you have regarding officers and depts.....do you have anything further you could go into with that...i mean i am down to brain storm and i am always willing to try new things, they just need to have enough appeal to each and every divisions.....are you talking like a Captians only tourny or something?

Awards

Sorry to hijack the topic for WW purposes, but if you guys want a certain game, make sure and drop in in the T&E suggestions topic! I have been keeping an eye on it lately, commenting back, and writing down requests! 

Awards

This is an extremely extremely rough draft, only *'ed items have been confirmed. but i want to keep this area updated through out the process...all days are subject to change, we will be looking into the strongest performing events for TnE and change from there.

7's could be Gens and up, generals maybe the only ranks skipped in this community in the tournys

Issues for the Week, Halo and destiny on the same night
Hate repetitiveness

Minecraft Starts 2 weeks prior, final day of Sunday Prior, each div ranked in several categories, points to be awarded based on categories not 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Wednesday - Opening Ceremony
*Open Forums Challenge
*Poker 7's (2 people per)
Overwatch 2v2 (or whatever is norm, Poss 2 teams per div)

Thursday
*Halo 5 7's (2 per div)
*Halo 5 4v4
Destiny 2 4v4 (pending Pvt matches if not it will be dif game)

Friday
Forza 7's ?
*Rocket League 2v2 (2 teams per)
*Karaoke (2 singers, 45 sec limit. Poss 2 peoples points added for winning division)

Saturday 
*WW2 7's  (2 per div)
*WW2 4v4 (2 teams per)

Sunday - Closing Ceremony
*Forums challenge close at start time of ceremony
*Donor FFA (subject to change of day)
*King/Queen
*Winning divisions
*Directors Cup
*HoF

Awards

@I am FuzzyMeep™ maybe if we don't end up doing Destiny 2 we could replace it with Siege. I know a lot of members would like to see siege on the list.

Awards

Sign in to follow this