Sign in to follow this  
KSI ShayyahS

Anime Lovers Department

Question

It would be amazingly to have a department that watches anime/episodes together or separately. They could then review and critique. A funny name for it would be a great selling point I.e. WeebsAnonymous. If I had a dollar for every fellow clan mate that talks about anime with me I’d definitely have enough to purchase an entire visual novel/manga collection.

Awards

4 answers to this question

How would this increase member involvement outside of clan ops exactly? I mean no disrespect but the departments in place now have been around for years and were made to further member involvement on the forums and I see no reason for this department to exist.

@KSI ShayyahS Ohai there, fellow DM member!! 

While I don't think that we need an anime department, something you could do instead is start your own club on the forums!

You can go ahead and follow this link: http://www.ksiforums.org/clubs/

Then go ahead and click on the "Start a Club" option.

You can leave it open to all members, or you can put it on invite only. You and your fellow club members can then talk about all kinds of different anime and topics.. reviews, suggestions, whatever you want.. and people can join it from all the different divisions, KSI wide! You could even name your club WeebsAnonymous. ;)

Whether you decide to do this or not, I'm definitely happy to see you putting your ideas out there. Keep it up!! 

Awards

I would say it would be cool is the News team covered some animes like a review thing but I agree there is no need to a entire new department to be maid but it would be cool to talk to more people about anime ^^

Awards